ttc after a d&c

hi guys xxx

just back from hosp, i do have cholestasis so they r gonna induce bub if i dont go by next monday , i have to got to hosp on sunday nt. :)
they checked bub loads today and reckon all is fine ;)
just to be safe they will induce, im happier that way, id hate to take any chance with him.
they did detailed scan, she couldnt measure his head cos she said he was super low, good sign :)
then doc tried to do a sweep, my belly is like a brick and ive squeeziness in it ever since so may go myself before mon, :) but if not i have a dead line anyway ;)
excited now :) il get to see him so soon either way :)
and he wont get to grow to ten pound before he comes out hee hee

jen hope u have some progress hon, i know its hard being in limbo xxxx
when i switch sides i often feel bub kinda fall down to that side a bit more , i thought it was just normal for them to do that :) xxx
my OH got excited when we got monday as date too :) its nice to see um get excited :)

amy that is fab, its so much darker and great numbers too xxxxxxxxxxx wayhey :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

angel how u doin? xxxxxxxxxxxx thanks xxxxxxxxxx

jess hope ur well chick xxxxxxxx

hi and hugs to all xxxxxxx

LAURA, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!! Your son is going to be here next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know im all excited :) really tired now again , :) surprise surprise hee hee
i did sleep last nt but very wakey uppy sleep cos i was thinkin too much :)
im gonna go for a snooze now :) gotta get sleep while its still on offer hee hee

im so glad ur tests are gettin darker and betas r great hon xxxxxxxxxxxx
amys lovely sticky bean xxxxxxxxx

Laura, I think that my sister does take comfort in the children that she has. It doesn't lessen her loss but having healthy, living children do remind one that they aren't broken. That there IS a rainbow. That is what she told me when she gave me her bad news. She is just counting the blessings that she has and takes comfort in the fact that God will bless her with more :)
Glad that bubs is looking great! Did they say how they planned to induce you? How are you feeling?? Are you trying to get labor kick started naturally? :)

Jen, how are you feeling? Are you also trying to get labor started? Some people swear by lemon cupcakes!

Angel, what are you up to? :)

Amy, hurray for darker tests! How are you today?

Oh and I skyped my sister yesterday. It was nice. I got to see her and her kiddos :)

ur sis has a great attitude so like u xxxxx

lemon cupcakes is something i could do :)
im grand , very tired and head achy slightly but im grand really. yeah im goin to my sis this eve for reflexology. if im able il go swimming tomor and i told Oh i want sex every day this week :)

Laura, the cupcake recipes looked like a lot of work so maybe try baking this cake that I saw mentioned on a forum about inducing labor:

https://www.sheknows.com/food-and-recipes/articles/808706/lemon-cake-recipes

Ah here are some cupcakes that don't look too labor intensive. Haha. Labor intensive.

https://brodyfrancis.blogspot.com/2011/06/lemon-drop-cupcakes.html

Laura ~ :crib: What a relief that your DS is well. In less than a week he'll be here...I cannot imagine the flood of emotions you are having!

Amy ~ Yippee for the line getting darker. I'm anxious to see what your numbers are.

Jen ~ Good luck at Dr's today. I really do hope your DH and his family become the support group you need for your DD...you too are on the home stretch!

Bethany ~ I've a couple of friends who have toddlers and then mmc's. They've said if it wasn't for their first borns they don't know how they would have handled the loss. I suppose chasing a LO around is a beautiful distraction, not to mention affirmation of fertility.

:wave: Jess

Bethany, Your sister does have a great attitude about it all. I hope that she heals and continues to count her blessings <3

Angel, thanks! I was excited about that too but I have had darker tests in the past and things go south so Im still not going to be too excited. Def am feeling better about this one but time seems to be going by SOOO much slower :(

sorry my comp froze again and went bananas so it looked like i was still here but i wasnt, had a nice hour of a sleep and lvoely hour of reflexology , then home to a chipstick ( type of crisp :) ) , tuna , cheeese and mayo s/w :) total craving, was yummy . i feel way more normal after all that :) hee hee

bethany thanks for recipes, il give alook at um there , i may make one tmor :)
labour cupcakes :) that would be nice easy induction :) xxxxxxxxxx

angel thanks hon , im fine now i know bub is fine ;)
im excited :), i feel ready to do it now really ;)
how u feeling? u still sicky or ok? xxxxxx

jen u home yet, how did u get on honey ? xxxxxxx

amy ur nearly 5 weeks though hon , thats great , as u go on time will speed up i promise xxxxxxx hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx love u and ur sticky bean xxxxxxxxx

jess how u doin hon? xxxxx

hi and hope alls well with everyone xxxxxxxxx

Lemon cupcakes bring on labor? Lemon cake is my favorite...I have raw lemons often...are they on the do not eat list? Uh oh!

Jen ~ Waiting to hear how your Dr's visit went...FX'd for progression!

I've finally cornered the painter, he is coming this weekend while I am away! Carpet will be installed in nursery on the 31st, then I can put the nursery together. :dance: I get my injections on Mondays and my emotions on Tuesdays are always a surprise. Last week I was quite evil :muaha: this week I'm a cry baby :sad2:

Laura, Im hoping this time passes quick too! Betas tomorrow... eeek! :(

Angel, :hugs: I hope that the injections dont make you feel anything but up and happy :) Awesome that you cornered the painter and that will be done along with the start to the nursery! :dance:

You know.. I had a salad for lunch today with my FAV dressing (Raspberry vin) and then I read that rasp's arent good... is that right? So no lemons or Rasp's?

Angel, lemon is fine! I had lemonade all through the first tri to get me through nausea. Apparently, lemonade can help with acid reflux. Who knew right?
But the lemon drop cupcakes are something that some ladies swear by. Doesn't work for everyone. My niece got her labor started by bouncing on an exercise ball for a few hours lol. Can't wait to see nursery pics!
https://news.msn.com/rumors/rumor-bakers-cupcakes-send-pregnant-women-into-labor

Amy, I think raspberries are just fine. Maybe you are thinking of red raspberry leaf? That should be avoided I think as it can cause contractions but raspberries should be A-OK! :)

Laura, go google ways to try and start labor naturally ;)

ive never heard u cant have either raspberrys or lemons ;) i had lemon and hot water lots and no ill effects ;)
its s good excuse to go buy a lemon cake tmor though cos i do like um,
cake looks complicated bethany i dont know i if can stand for that long anymore :)
and cupcakes wont open for me, prob my stupid comp :)
bub is goin bananas :) loads of kicks and burrowing :)
maybe he heard im gettin lemon cake tomor :)
wonder if its after reflexology :)

angel hurray for lovely house being sorted :)
hope ur injections r nicer to u soon xxxxxx

bethany i dont have the energy to try anything else tonight, il wait and see if exam and reflex do the trick till tmomr ;)

Hi ladies!!

Amy, it is so awesome to see how happy you are now that you are pregnant!! I hope this pregnancy goes by swiftly for you without any complications!! Great news on the betas. I have heard that once they see a sac on ultrasound betas are no longer necessary. I am sure they will continue to watch your progesterone though. Its wonderful to see you so happy hon!!

Bethany, so sorry about your sister :( . I am happy that she has a big family to support her and help her through this difficult time. Everybody reacts to mc differently I guess. I already have 2 daughters, but I ended up so screwed up from my mc that I can't even bring myself to buy anything for baby yet. But I do think part of the reason that I got affected so greatly is because of how far along I was (of course early mc are equally as painful :( ) and actually seeing my dead baby after the whole ordeal. Is still have her pretty little face in my head. I think getting pregnant 2 months after mc, I didn't think about the fact that I wasn't nearly over the mc yet. But hopefully when this little girl come I will become more hopeful about everything. So how are you feeling hon. I can't believe how fast the time is going by, you will be 16 weeks on Friday I believe!! Wow, it feels like it was just yesterday that you announced your pregnancy!!

Angel... you are entering the 3rd trimester!! wooohoooooooo!!! So much to be hopeful for!! How are you feeling? All ready for baby yet?

Laura and Jen, I can't believe how close both of you are!! Pretty soon you will be holding your babies in your arms!! I am so happy for both of you. Laura I hope your liver gets better! Jen, how sweet how excited your dh is!!

It's getting harder and harder for me to get the time to come on here. I am way behind on my daughters schooling, so I need the next few weeks to get her back on track. She is almost done with the 1st grade and is way behind. Love you all!!

hi jess :)
my liver wil be fine thanks, my old liver thing is still fine apprently cos my other liver function levels r perfect , this is a new pregnancy related liver thing that goes after bub is out , so all good :) my old liver thing made it more likely i would get this one ;)
it wil be u now jess having bub before u know it :) xxxxxx

Hey fast update as cell is ready to die. Baby is approx 9lbs 22 inches. Im 50% effaced 2cm dilated. I think she did something to try to help me along but not sure she told me bd and lots of walking today. Laura whatsoever reflexology? Im glad they are playing it safe and ull be a mommy soon!

Amy yay for darker htp!! :)
Angel thank u!!
Bethany urn sis strong and Im glad she has her children to hug.
Jess hi!! And hi to everyone else! Phones gonna die!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->