ttc after a d&c

Jen, holy crap your baby is coming soon! Yay!!

Laura, when you wake up look up ways to try and induce labor ;)

Jessica, early miscarriages are painful but I would have been a million times more devastated if I was as far along as you or Jen was. Really. I cannot imagine. But we are all damaged by loss it is true. I still can't bring myself to announce anything on FB. I don't feel "safe" yet. Bah. But yep Friday is 16 weeks and next Thursday I see the OB again and get my referral to a peri!
Love you babe! You rock. Give us a baby update when we see you again :)

Wow Jen, the baby is coming!! Are you in the hospital right now? Oh my, things are happening so quickly for you!! Good luck with everything hon!!

No obgyn said i have long way to go. As u need to be 100% effaced and 5-6cm with contractions 5-7mins aparts or water to break before being admitted. So i could be another week or so i

They did say Im 40weeks 3days and measuring exactly on their edd and not the one i made. I guess the obgyn office was right about may 17 date being edd

How very exciting Jen! Did your Dr discuss inducing you since you're past your due date?

Jess ~ Glad you had a second to pop in. Hopefully you'll be able to get your daughter caught up before the end of the school year :)

G'nite ladies :sleep:

No they do not induce unless medically necessary so i have more time as long as bp and urine stays fine. They offer sweep but idk much about it and if it would help

hi :)

wow jen both big bubbys ;) xxxxx
u will be soon so honey xxxxx glad things r moving along for u sweetie.
so ur overdue without knowing it ;) thtas cool cos u cant have much longer left now, they wont let u go too much over will they?
but things r happening for u now so u wont need help, hurray.
it would be so cool if we went on same day :) xxxxx
they tried to giv eme sweep yest, dont think it worked cos i think i was too closed,
but may help start opening and do a bit of prep in my body before monday :)

bethany i never officially announced on fb, its only lately enough ive put stuff about bub up , partly cos i didnt wanna jinx and partly cos i know it hurts people who r tryin to see announcements all the time.

ive myself wrecked. im up since 6 . went for swim, did food shop. cleaned the house, im now onto scrubbing down the pram and buggy and stuff to make sure everything os ready for bub. could be nexting but could just be cos i knwo i have an official deadline now ;)

hi and hugs to all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

DH and I saw this as we walked into the store yesterday...can you see the second rainbow? Mother Nature can be breathtaking! Happy Hump Day!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 4
Jen, maybe you need to go out for lemon cupcakes ;)

Laura, you are nesting! I can't wait for that...mostly because I hate cleaning. I want to want to clean. I DO!
I think that my family is getting annoyed by me not saying anything on FB because they want others to know and to be able to discuss it. I just don't feel ready.

Angel, I love that pic!

bethany its good i got loads and loads done but i was gettin a bit wired and manic ;)
when i was nearing the end of cleaning , i went for a sleep for an hour and i feel like me again only with clean everything, ha ha :)
by tomor i think we will be ready for bub . ahhhh im soooo excited again now ive slept ha ha :) i could get used to surviving on cat naps (i hope ) , i feel energised again.
boo to ur family ;) hee hee only put stuff out there when u r ready, no panic and u are mom, aka most important person in all this , only second to ur bub :) xxxxxxxxx

hi and hugs to all xxxxxxxxxxxx

i looked for lemon cupcakes this morn food shopping and i couldnt find any which i thought were right ;) everyone of them i felt had something wrong :) im weird :)
im gonna go to bakery in town tomor and get me some, they do amazing cakes and i do mean amazing :)
i cant ait till we r all swapping bub stories girls, xxxxxxxx
im even back to looking forward to breast feeding , i had gotten scared of it, now im looking forward to tryin again :)
my dog attacked my chicken, he is ok though, she is a brat.
i told Oh they werent safe but he reckoned she was 'trained' to stay away now , doh.
poor wesley (chicken) .

jen it just dawned on me , did u ask me about reflexology the other day?
its like acupressure but only on ur feet, ur whole body is mapped onto the feet.
that and acunpuncture are only alternate therapies covered by health insurance here.
its rated as very good for fertility problems, hormone imbalances and bringin on labour :)

Laura ~ You should get the reflexologist to tap into the pressure points that bring on labor as you eat a lemon cupcake while bouncing on a yoga ball after you've BDed! (All things said to kick start labor) If that doesn't bring on labor, then Monday is just around the corner!

skitting laughing ;) id prob puke from the acid reflux and the bouncing, ha ha :)
sounds very complicated :) i dont really think im gonna go ebfore monday to be honest :) im happy with monday anyways if i dont :)

Angel beautiful picture thank you for sharing :) lol love your idea for Laura! How are you and bubs? Did the bedroom get painted yet?

Bethany I agree with Laura you tell ppl when you are good and ready! This is your baby and you should be the one to announce it when your ready :)

Laura sounds lovely and you are def nesting!!! :) Yay for your bubs to be in the world monday is just around the corner but with all the cleaning you might go before monday!!! Did doctor say if you where effaced or dilated at all?? you said closed but i know to do a sweep of any kind you have to be somewhat opened dont you?? So perhaps you are??

Those lemon cupcakes sound yummy. I went to wegmans looking but didnt see any. They had a lemon tart cake but I didnt think it was the same so I didnt get it. I took my mom for lunch today for her bday and walked the mall for about an hour came home to some (tmi) globby brownish gluey stuff. It was only a small ball but assuming more of my plug. Doesnt mean anything so its frustrating. To be honest knowing im over due makes it harder now. I wish I had someone to try reflexology on me. My feet are killing me and my dh wont rub them for me. I guess I could try it on myself and soak them in the tub. Im considering taking another bath but the water goes down the drain and water is expensive to keep it constantly running. So idk. But I could use my body to relax and I know warm water causes relaxation.

Today is 98F!!! Soooo hot and humid here! AC is running like crazy. Part of me wants to just go for a pedicure but I know my dh would frown on me spending 25 for one. How is everyones day?

Amy how are you??? Did I miss your post of your hcg levels?? I hope they are way up there and your on your way to your u/s!

Jess I hope your feeling well and that your daughter is getting caught up in school now! You really have your hands full! I also hope you start preparing for your lil one soon!!!<3

Angel any dates for your babyshowers yet?? You must be getting very excited!

jen i think she only did internal and tried to do sweep but couldnt , im not sure,
she was very fast and she just said like under her breath , i think she said closed.
it wasnt sore but was like uncomfy in a take ur breath away kinda way :)
just as it was gettin sore she was done.
felt strange but not sore at all. i was sore after though a little with crampiness. maybe she did start it doin some work, if my body got some prep started before mon it be easier to induce probably :) i did have some mucus today too but i get that after Bd too so......
i do have mild afy cramping today but very very mild.....
i dont wanna get my hopes up too much :)
ha ha thats funny i was the same the cakes and stuff that were lemon just seemed wrong cos bethany said cupcakes :)
go for ur bath sweetie, u need tlc xxxx
i went swimming this morn even though i didnt feel like it at first but it was great once i got in :) lovely ;)

thanks laura! I am so ready to have her already. Your swim sounds so lovely. We havent opened our pool yet but I know he wants to soon! Today would have been perfect to. Stinks because after bubs is born I cant go in for 6 weeks but sooo worth it!

yeah i was thinking today il miss my swims for the next while :)
then wehn im allowed im not sur ehow il be able to cos who will mind bub,
maybe i could get Oh to come too and mind her outside whiel i swim or something, i really wanna keep it up now ive been swimming for months again. its so nice and good for u :) id love my own pool, if i win lotto, its first on list :) just a tiny one im not greedy , ha ha

im gonna log off and go to bed, nt chickys xxxx
chat soonxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back