ttc after a d&c

Happy Hump Day :bunny:

Amy ~ You've officially been banned from looking at your medical history! :jo: Trust me, I certainly know how difficult it is to accept a new pregnancy...it was as though I was waiting for the other shoe to drop. After all, my body had let me down twice already, right. How do you get through it? For me, truthfully I let my husband, sister and Dr's stay positive and I tried to squash as many negative thoughts as I could while I held my breath until my 8 week scan. Just keep listening to the things your DH is telling you and looking at the positives. Your DH sounds like an excellent support system...he is your Bean's biggest cheerleader. On that note, an Ursula shout out: Keeeeeeeeep Sticking!

Jen ~ Yay for acupuncture and being 70%. Zoey is almost here! I've been having BH quite often lately (even with progesterone injections). Did you get them a lot in your 2nd and 3rd trimester?

:howdy: Jess!

Bethany, what is the plan for moving this fall? I don't suppose you'll set up a nursery here to have to turn around and move it. :shrug: Will you get to take Kitty with you? (I hope I didn't miss you talking about this somewhere)

I had to share these...aren't they just sweet! I know it'll be summer, but I couldn't resist them:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 4
OMG LOVE THEM Angel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks girls... I cant beleive I will be 8 week towards the end of next week. After next tuesday's scan (Ill be 7w5d by then but who knows if the baby will measure that far) then I wont have another scan until the 20th... eek!

Teehehee...tiny shoes crack me up!

Your Dr is doing like mine did...a scan every week. After next Tuesday you'll be able to breathe a bit easier. My RE said after 8 weeks the chance for mc drops significantly! Grow LO, grow! So, on the 20th you'll be 9 weeks...have they scheduled your 12 week NT Scan?

They are soooo adorable!!!!

What Im afraid of is since I have been measuring a little behind that next week's scan will show me just over 7 weeks which means I still wont be past that 8 week mark. And I still dont have naggin nausea or anything to comfort me either. She told me at my last appt that my symptoms might start kicking in now so Im just waiting. I thought I would be sick as a dog by now but nope :( They havent told me about any other scans past the 20th. They said that the 20th will be a more detailed scan, cycstic fibrosis testing (Optional), a full physical, and paperwork. Maybe they will go over what will happen after that but Im sure they just want to see me get past 8 weeks first. Thank you for the Ursula shout out... Just keep sticking little one!!!!!!!!!

If its any consolation, I didn't start to feel nausea until around week 8 either. Even then it only came in waves. MS for me didn't kick in until week 11 and went on until week 20! I was hoping I was one of those lucky ones who didn't get sick, but that was not the case. As for measuring behind...what if your bean implanted late? Does your LMP and your O date add up to the standard 14 days? We didn't use my LMP for my EDD...we went with the day AFTER I got a +ve OPK and he measured right on target. Just things to think of when it comes to the exact date game, hope this helps just a smidge. :hugs:

Someone in another forum actually brought this to my attention too.. I actually O'd accordign to ff on cd15, cd16 according to my dr so that woul dmake sense for me being off a few days. Then if the baby maybe implanted a day late then that could add to it. My dr said she wasnt going to change my EDD because it was so close and she thinks Im right on target so I suppose I should just trust her lol

Jen, aw poor sad pup. He will be so happy to have a baby in the house though! How are you feeling? Any closer to labor?

Amy, it is hard not to compare pregnancies but PLEASE DON'T COMPARE! :flower: this is a new baby and things will be different.
Oh and as Angel said, I also didn't start to *really* feel sick until after the 8 weeks mark!

Angel, those shoes are very cute :) little shoes are interesting lol!
As far as moving, DH wants a big house where we can take our kitty. I don't like houses because they have yards that you have to care for but..meh I also like plenty of room! I grew up in a 5 bedroom 3 bathroom house and it spoiled me for space. Told DH he better make friends because I will pack but I won't move anything. The nursery thing is a slight bummer but not too bad I guess since I never intended to get a crib and all that. I still want to decorate though :(

Angel cute boots!! :)

Amy i second Angel!! My ms didnt kick in til 8-9weeks also and lasted a long while! Enjoy feeling good at:) try to stay relaed no Google.

Bethany house is nice but lots to maintain! Kitty and baby will be spoiled!!! :) youll get to decorate babys room just after babys here right?

I honestly am just relaxing today. Doing nothing at all. I feel like i wont go into labor so im just relaxing since i know tom i see her and then Monday ill have her either way she is posterior facing and i think its why my contractions can start. Angel does that sound right? She punches n kicks forward and i see her fingers n toes at times. Sometimes looks like a fist too

Jen, I figure that I won't have the energy to decorate after baby arrives. Most of our stuff will still be in boxes even :)
https://www.spinningbabies.com/
Go to this site and look at the techniques and see if you can't get that baby turned! :flower:

Jen, so exciting that your lo is going to be here!!!!!!! I hope that she turns the way she is suppose to be (Im still not sure how that all works :oops: ) Im praying for you and so excited for you!!!!

I just found out the girl that sits on the other side of the wall from me is leaving :( She is super nice! She also just went through a mc recently and said she had been wanting to talk to me about it because she heard that I had gone through one too. Ugh... I feel so bad when I hear another person has had to go through this pain :(

Hi Ladies! Hope all of you are doing great! I'm about to go out but I was just wondering if any of you have heard from Laura. I am sure she is super busy and all, but has she updated facebook at all? I just hope her and baby are doing good. :hugs: to all of you!

Hi Jess, no update on her FB page yet but Im sure she is just trying to get settled with her son. I hope she comes on soon.... dying to see how they are doing and see pics and hear her birth story!

Amy ~ Sorry about your work mate. We can certainly empathize :flower: And about your EDD...listen to the Dr, what's that?!? :haha: I just want to know if it's Tuesday yet!

Bethany ~ So a big house for the family in Thailand...dreamy! Will they quarantine Kitty? (Really hope I've not missed something in the move story)

Jess ~ Hope you had a nice outing!

Jen ~ So Zoey is sunny-side up! My sis said its doable, but anterior babies get to tuck their chin to their chest as they come down. There isn't as much flexibility the way she is facing, but it is and can be done. I hope you get great news at tomorrow's appointment.

Laura ~ Thinking of you :flower:

Meant to reply before but have been busy.
Trying to keep up with all the acronyms and stories ( and everyone's names! ) :) will have to try to reply more!
Sorry about what you are going through, Jen, but hopefully your baby girl will make an appearance soon!
I got a bill for my deductible for D and C this weekend...they coded it as an abortion. That really got to me and I don't get how they even consider it the same thing! The bill was hard enough to get as it was. I'm also not so patiently waiting for AF to arrive. Tomorrow will be 28 days.
I don't have any fur babies ( someone had asked me before). I did have two cats that we gave to DH's brother in law , niece, and nephew in December. Unfortunately one main reason was that they would not be good with children and that was more important to us. I still do miss them, especially after this loss.

Is it new that a moderator has to approve posts? This is the first time. Have seen this...

Lesley, a moderator? Not that I know of.

Angel, oh I am such a dunce! I have no idea when will we go overseas anymore. DH's work wants him in Malaysia now and he refuses to go. Says that he hates it- which is rich considering that he has never been! I keep trying to bend him but he is determined.

Amy, how sad for your coworker. :flower:

Jessica, hi!

I swear ladies, we need to hunt down Laura in Ireland. Jen had better not torment us like this when she has her girl :)

Very weird...tried to post twice and got the message that a moderator would have to approve before it posts. Going to wait and will try again tomorrow! Hope all is well with everyone

Lesley, maybe the site it being wonky today. Sometimes I have to reload the page a million times before I get the reply box.
How are you doing? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"