ttc after a d&c

Hi ladies... thought i would join you here. I had a mmc and d&n 8 weeks ago. I only just got my period and waiting to get some further tests to see if i can start trying again soon. Im still having ongoing pain.

Also on the moderator approved posts... i got that yesterday. Maybe its when the posts are really long. Mine popped up like a day later.

Hi ladies... thought i would join you here. I had a mmc and d&n 8 weeks ago. I only just got my period and waiting to get some further tests to see if i can start trying again soon. Im still having ongoing pain.

Also on the moderator approved posts... i got that yesterday. Maybe its when the posts are really long. Mine popped up like a day later.

So sorry for your loss and for the fact that you are still in pain! :flower: this is a great group of ladies and we are definitely here for anything you want to talk about. How soon do you go in for more testing?

Hi Lisa I am so sorry for your loss and that you are still in pain :hugs: Wishing you positive results on your testing and I hope you can start ttc very soon! We are here so any questions or if you just need to vent we completely understand and can relate.<3

Angel thank you!!!<3
Bethany that is terrible about DH and his boss!! I really hope that it all gets figured out as your going to be a mommy by this fall and he a daddy. His boss needs to get things straight so you can figure out your living situation <3 Im so sorry. June 12 is 2 days away!!! YAY!!! Im sooo sooo excited for you!!! :)
LAURA WE MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOUUUUUUU PLEASE COME BACK<3 even if its just to say all is ..... (well we hope!)
Has anyone messaged her on fb??
Jess and Amy hi!! I want to write more but laptop isn't mine and my bil is kicking me off!! Oh and I promise id never leave you ladies out once baby is hear or on the way!! Youll know before anyone on FB im sure! I love you ladies!<3

Thanks so much! Its taken a while to find a good forum that people actually respond on.

I was getting really worried until i FINALLY got my period on Monday. It was sooo painful though. Was anyone elses first period very painful?

Im getting a pelvic ultrasound next wednesday and then seeing the gyno next friday. Im hoping everything is normal down there. My d&c didnt go according to plan... i had excessive bleeding and had to stay over night and also went back a few days later because of the pain.

We just want to start trying again!!

Where are you ladies at... recent miscarriages or pregnant or hows it going?

Jen, I think we will probably be where we are at (city anyways) for another year probably until he can wrangle Thailand. We just talked tonight and discussed how badly we miss it. It is just so beautiful and nice :)
Did you check out spinning babies? I know some ladies who got their babies to turn using that site!

Lisa, I understand. I subscribed to so many threads on this site but few responded like these wonderful ladies. <3
I have a friend whose first AF was super painful and heavy but mine was very light and I don't recall pain. Did you have a heavy flow?
Oh how scary that on top of losing your baby then you also had to stay at the hospital and suffer. I am so sorry :hugs:
I hope that you get good news when you see the gyno. Definitely can understand that you are eager to try again.
I am pregnant and in the second trimester after 9 months TTCAL :flower:

Thanks Storked! Glad ive found a good spot and some great ladies! I dont really have anyone in my life that has gone through this so its great to have found you guys. :happydance:

My AF isnt heavy but its more tissue (sort of gewy) than my normal AF. I think ill have to wait at least one more cycle before we can start trying again.

Im glad to her you are pregnant and its all going well. Gives me hope for the future! This was our first pregnancy so it was very hard. I think im still in shock about it all.

Ive just quit my job as much boss is horrible and i dont need that stress for next time. Its just not worth it.

Lisa, I think that there is a plus side to your painful AF- I bet all that tissue means that you had a good lining to shed. Your body is gearing up to try again and you will have a wonderful uterine lining for the baby :hugs:

Most of us lost our first pregnancy too. It is very difficult. Do you have any pets or anything? Sometimes it just helps to have an animal to mother. Doesn't completely keep away the sad moments though :hugs:

Are you looking for a new job or will you just try to heal and enjoy your time at home? So glad you are letting go of unnecessary stress in your life!

If that's true about the post popping up after a day ( after moderator approves) then there will be two posts a lot the same...sorry girls!

Doing ok storked, thanks. Today is a month from when we found out I was miscarrying so I am expecting some emotions. 28 days from d and c too so waiting for AF!

Lisa, this was my first pregnancy also. Sorry out are going through this.

Very weird...tried to post twice and got the message that a moderator would have to approve before it posts. Going to wait and will try again tomorrow! Hope all is well with everyone
If you look at our forum rules this should clear the answer. We have certain keywords moderated (the A one) due to these rules therefore your post automatically went into moderation. I have approved your first post x

Hi Girls! :kiss:

Lesley and Lisa, Im so sorry for your losses but glad that you found this group :flower:. Its filled with wonderful ladies who have gone through having a loss (or more than one) and are now at different stages in pregnancy (1 just gave birth!). I hope that you ladies find comfort here and hope that we can help you with any questions or with a simple "Cyber hug" when you need one! :hugs:

Bethany, That would be soooo coool!!!! Howcome your hubby is against going there? Im still jealous that you got to see Thailand! :thumbup:

Angel, Im doing better today with Colleguezilla :jo:... just not really talking to her much heheh :ignore:. Honestly, Im too tired today to really deal with anything :argh: lol Just focussed on next week's scan [-o&lt;! How are you doing? Any word on the crib? :crib:

Jen, Im sooo glad to hear that you will be back after Zoey comes :baby:! We love you and cant wait for your baby girl to get here :happydance:!!!! I know Laura was intending on coming back and probably will. I just hope that everything is ok :shrug:... just starting to worry a little since no one has really heard from her (FB or here). :sad2:

Jess, :wave: How are you doing today??

Hi and hugs to everyone!!! :hug:

AFM~ Just waiting for Tuesday to get here already :-= Daily Ursula shout out.. "Just keep sticking!!!" <3

Moderator- I apologize I did not realize that so I now understand why it didn't post. I will repost without....

I meant to answer earlier but have been busy. I'm also trying to keep up with all the acronyms and stories and everyone's name too! :)
Jen, sorry for what you are going though but hopefully your little girl will be here very soon!!
I got a bill for the deductible for my D and C and how the insurance company coded it was upsetting. also not so patiently waiting for AF. Today is 28 days.

I don't have fur babies ( someone had asked me before). Had two cats that we gave to DH's brother in law, niece, and nephew in December. One of the main reasons was because they would not do well with kids and this was more important to us. I still miss them, especially with this loss. I know it was for the best though.

Amy, I don't understand his beef with Malaysia. I think that he is afraid of the religion there (which is a silly fear) and just that he loves Thailand. He doesn't know Malaysia :)
Yup just got to keep telling baby to stick!

Lesley, yes they coded mine as that too. Actually they sent me a bill saying they wouldn't pay for it and we I called they said that they didn't covers those! I said that I didn't have one- that I had had a miscarriage. Nearly cried. We resolved it over the phone. Their fault. Apparently that happens A LOT :(
Maybe you could go to the pet store and just look at animals? That makes me feel good too. Especially love to look at ferrets and how they frolic <3
Hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer for AF to show honey

I think mine said that too. Poor choice of words for sure!

Leslie :grr: insurance and their billing! Sorry doll. My AF showed about 5 weeks after my D&C. FX'd yours comes soon!

Bethany ~ What a state of limbo you guys are in. I suppose not going overseas certainly eliminates the fear of moving in the third trimester or being left behind without your DH :flower: Did you say you aren't getting a crib, will you use a co-sleeper? We're using a cradle in our room in the beginning (even though the nursery is right next to our room).

Amy ~ Tuesday...5 more sleeps. See how the TWW becomes the never ending waiting game? Why look at Jen, poor thing just waiting for Zoey to fire things up...speaking of...

Jen ~ Did you go to the Dr already today?

Jess ~ :wave: Hope your girls are enjoying their summer. Are they ready for their little sister?

Laura ~ :hi: I pray this finds you and your son doing well.

Angel, yeah I have no idea when we will go overseas anymore. Boo :( but it does beat moving while pregnant or moving by myself after having a baby!
Yes we have the Arm's Reach co-sleeper for baby :) I bet your cradle will give you some sanity at first when the baby feeds all the time!

I have been eating so much. My belly button is shallow.

Youre so right Angel! It feels like its never ending!!!! How are you feeling?

Bethany, My friend had that co sleeper and swears by it! Funny she just told me about it last night. It sounded pretty cool!

Jen, sending you labor :dust: :D

Well Amy, are you thinking about looking into it? How far will you be before you allow yourself to go baby shopping crazy? :D

Buttrfly - I just got my period after 8 weeks. The wait was sooo frustrating. I actually got mine right after i decided i was going to start exercising again. I dont know if that was a coincidence but i did a workout the night before and then got my AF the next night.

Storked - I spose it is good that my lining is doing its thing. We did get pregnant first try last time so i think we are both quite fertile. Just didnt turn out so well.
I do have furr babies... i have two dogs and two cats. We just got our kitten a few weeks ago. He was homeless and we took him in!! :winkwink:
Im going to take a small break from work and then look for something else. We are in a good position financially at the moment so it was kinda good timing.
Im so glad you are pregnant! Must be a great feeling. :hugs:

Mommyluv - So happy for you!!! :hugs:

Also thats horrible you guys had to go through insurance/paying for your ops. That would be absolutly terrible on top of the loss.

Luckily in Australia it is fully covered by our public health system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->