ttc after a d&c

Lisa ~ That really was rude of your Dr. Be mindful of the pain though...I'm sure everything will work out for you.

Leslie ~ Confidence, as in a touch of depression? I'd say its perfectly normal...our bodies have let us down or at least that's how it feels...that's a hard feeling to shake! :hugs:

Laura ~ Happy Ma = Happy Simon! What the two if you experienced was traumatic, so I think it's wonderful you've found yourselves at a happy place with feedings. I was formula fed, my sister was bf and neither one of us is more healthy than the other ;) Oh and mastitis can cause fever, chills, heat from breast, red streaking on breast...so yes, flu-like symptoms. Keep an eye on that! Hope it isn't what you have :flower:

Jess ~ Yay for nursery coming together! I too hope the cramping eases up and you get to term!

Jen ~ Yay for being able to drive and Mommy's groups...are DH's family and your parents supportive right now? What about daycare options and work prospects?

Bethany ~ I never thought about the blood thinners causing a problem during labor, but it makes total sense! Bring on the epidurals for a controlled labor experience!

Amy ~ :flower: :flower: :flower:

Hmm photo string n cork board sounds nice! U can decorate it more then a shelf :)

I thought so too...I can change them up with the seasons or with educational pics and not as permanent as a couple of wall shelves would be. I need to check out Pinterest to see how to successfully set up the photo string.

Perfect idea Angel! Very creative :)
Friday i can drive cant wait to go Monday. Im so mad at my husband he is excited to go up to his moms to hangout with his friend cook n Joe his brother while he works. Not only that but he stays late to hangout with his mom to. Im so angry. He will pay them $ we dont have to hangout and thinks"help him work better". His mom wants me to get back to everyday life already. Cooking cleaning laundry caribg for dog n baby and without help from her son bc she wants him at her house mon-fri n Sundays. Im so angry and depressed. I cry so much over it

Aww Jen :hugs: What a witch your MIL is! She should be encouraging your DH to be at home helping you and being a Daddy. I had really hoped Zoey's arrival would make things easier on you with regards to his family. :hugs:

Its life unfortunately. His mom calms him and he gives her money. Um angry that he will get out m on-fri to hang with his brother and friend tjrn mom in evening. But ill just cry it out not more i can do

Laura- thank you for detailed response...much appreciated! I understand the song thing, I do that sometimes. Have you ever heard coldplay fix you? Makes me cry every time!
Glad everything is better after decision to stop bf.

Jessica- how are you feeling? Hope ok!

Jen- sorry to hear about anxiety/ depression. I heard it can be normal with all the changes. Sorry about DH and his mother :( you have talked to him about it?
To answer your question my DH is very supportive. I get the idea that he doesn't feel it like I do since women go through it somewhat differently ( if that made sense) but he is there for me.

Angel- nursery looks great!

Still no AF for me...not stopping me from eating everything in sight though!

I cried readinf amys thread :( i feel so terrible for her i wish i knew right thing to say. I feel like she deserves so much more and should never had to experience this. Shes stronger then she thinks to have remains tested and have to save them :( that coworker is terrible and so selfish id love to speak my mind to her. Disrespectful is what she is and insensitive. :( i wish the lady could leave her alone. Amy if u read this we love you and ull always have our support in every decision u make. At this point i cant imagine how you feel but i know my heart sinks for you and ur always in my prayers.<3

Abby, sorry honey but I have no answers for the spotting :flower:

Amy, I still stalk you and hope you get some answers soon honey. :hugs:

Leslie, my confidence definitely took a hit with my loss. I especially lost a lot of faith in my body which really made me lose faith in everything else :hugs:
Telling AF to show up for ya!

Laura, I definitely like the thought of an epi. I just have to go when induced and not early. My doctor wants me on lovenox until the day before induction. If I go naturally lovenox would be in my system and they won't give you pain relief then. And they can't reverse it like they can heparin. But I don't think I will go naturally before 39 weeks anyways :)
Glad Simon and you are both happier!

Jessica, I am telling your girl to sit tight! :flower:

Jen, I hope that your enjoy your mom group and make some wonderful friends :hugs:
So worry your MIL in such a monster and that your husband just eats it up. I want to smack some sense into them.

Angel, love the nursery!

Ladies, I may be absent for a few days. My MIL is dying so I am not home and around Internet very often.

Bethany hon, I am so sorry about your MIL. That is so sad. :( I hope everything is going well with you and baby. Send my regards to your husband. :flower:

Bethany im so sorry about your mil<3 i hope you and your dh are okay. :hugs:

Bethany ~ My thoughts and prayers are with you, your DH and your in-laws :flower:

Bethany- so sorry about your MIL. My thoughts are with you and your family

Hi Leslie, Up until i got my AF i had all but given up. I felt like there was no way i could ever want a baby again. I went from loving everything about every baby i saw to looking at them and thinking... its not for me. As soon as i got my AF everything changed... i went back to thinking i really wanted one again. In the last week or two before my AF i didnt get upset seeing baby things but now after AF i have started getting sad again but i know thats a good thing as my mind and body tells me i really want a baby again.

We are waiting for one more period to see if its normal... hopefully due on the 1st July. We are only waiting coz my last AF wasnt 100% normal and very painful.

Any signs of your AF yet?

<3

I have been having the upset feeling because there is nothing more than I want right now than to be pregnant again.
Every twinge of something or break out and i feel like AF will be coming but I must just be paying way too close attention. Haven't had my AF in almost 4 months so such a weird feeling.
Looks like we will be ttc at same time though :) hopefully your AF is better this month

Hi girls, trying to get back to my forums now that Ive had a moment to try and get things together. I hope you all are doing well! :flower:

Bethany, Im so so so sad to hear about your MIL love. My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. :hugs:

Amy how are u doing today? Two more days til Friday for you. :hugs:

Bethany thinking of u and dh today my thoughts and prayers are with u both. I hope your holding up ok :hugs:

Leslie and Lisa would be so nice for u both to be cycle buddies. Im wishing u both a bfp when ur next af is over <3 as for the pain ur feeling was it normal period cramps or worse? I know mine was painful then went to normal. I hope ur cycle is regulated and normal this time.

Hi Jen! Doing ok considering. DH and I are meeting with the RE today so nervous and excited about that. Still bleeding and cramping but my HCG went from a little over 29000 on Friday to a little over 14000 yesterday after the pill and passing this past weekend. We should be getting the results from testing they are doing on the fetus in 10-14 days. Just hoping I get to 0 here soon. Im thinking that Im still bleeding and cramping because there is still tissue or something that my body is trying to get rid of. :( How are things with you and Zoey? Also sorry to hear about DH making plans to spend time away from you and Zoey... very frustrating :(

Leslie, I felt AF was just around the corner before this last pregnancy and it turned out to be a :bfp:. Chin up hun, could be a great sign.

Lisa, I hope this next cycle is normal for you. Going through what we have can def play with our heads and hearts :(

Amy again im so so sorry ur going thru this. I hope ur levels drop quickly now that ur passing. Im praying u get anwsers quickly. Did u ask doctor about radon?? I hope there is a way to get rid of it. Is there?? I dont want anything affecting u or making u Sick<3 i can understand ur fear of re visit. Ur so strong Amy u amaze me with ur ability to get anwsers and move thru the rough patches for anwsers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->