ttc after a d&c

Thanks Laura:) appreciate the details hehe.
Trying to keep my chin up about it. It took me 3 cycles first BFP so pretty quick.
Ido use regular lube... Because of my pain issues I have no choice but to use water based. Spoke with doc about it and because I got pregnant that quick with using lube she didn't feel it was an issue. If I have problems I will probably look into those other options. She said, and I have read this too, that there area by different opinions on the matter. I guess it's like anything else.

my first time it took me 3 cycles as well. this time I had to wait 3 months for my liver but when I tried got bfp right off, was so happy and surprised it was fast. u obvs very fertile so hon, it should be fast for u xxx
can u use preseed hon?
not sure if water based or not?
loads swear by it and is swimmer friendly :)
if u got bfp last time with reg lube then ur right shouldnt be a problem xx
im sorry I missed u joining here cos I was in hosp, I haven't had time to catch up on ur and lisa stories, xxx
docs differ on everything don't they, some opinions can be complete opposite to each other depending on who u talk to .

Sorry ladies I've had a busy fews days and my fiancé was sick.

My AF has finished and we are now officially ttc again. Im excited about it!! I am scared that things will go wrong again but trying to stay positive. We got bfp first time last time so we are hoping for the same thing again this time. i am currently on CD 8.

Leslie - We just did him on top and him stay in for as long as possible after and put a pillow under me and just go to sleep. Worked for us!! Fingers crossed for this time also.

Laura & Jess - Your lil ones are so cute!! Cant wait till i can hold my own in my arms.

Angel - So close for you. You must be so happy!!

Bethany - Seeing those little outfits and hearing your DH planning things to do with you LO is so cute. Makes me want it for myself so bad!!

Actually something odd happened this weekend... I told you guys i had ongoing stomach pain after my op (well actually i had stomach pain from 6 weeks when my baby stopped growing). Well my fiance is having stomach pains at the moment and describe them very similar to the pain i had. He went to the doctor and they said they think its just a virus causing the pain. They said it may last for weeks.
Is it possible that the pain i was getting was completely unrelated or did this virus cause the whole thing!!??

hi guys xxx

lisa ur pains could easily hve been the virus, I doubt it would csause mc though.
our bodies protect bub when sick.
most likely was chromosome problem and no fault or blame attached. xxx
I know it is nice to pinpoint areason
but often there is none, hope ye both feel better soon xxx

no news here,
pumping before I go to hosp with simon xxx

Thanks Laura:) appreciate the details hehe.
Trying to keep my chin up about it. It took me 3 cycles first BFP so pretty quick.
Ido use regular lube... Because of my pain issues I have no choice but to use water based. Spoke with doc about it and because I got pregnant that quick with using lube she didn't feel it was an issue. If I have problems I will probably look into those other options. She said, and I have read this too, that there area by different opinions on the matter. I guess it's like anything else.

Lubricants...if you have any concerns look into the brand called Yes Baby at yesyesyes.org. Organic, paraben free...I'm a fan and have ordered from site and amazon :)

Position...it has been my experience that position doesn't matter. Get those swimmers in there, then put your hips up for 15 minutes. Happy BDing :bunny:

:wave: ladies!

Lisa ~ I second what Laura said xoxo

Happy Hump Day!

Laura ~ I hope Simon's visit with the Dr goes well!

thanks babe they were very happy with him :)
they said he is thriving, which he is :)
still same plan, do physio, OT, stroke clinic and keep up visits with neurologist and neotologist(not sur eif this is right spelling, baby consultant essentially :) ) . but all good for now ;)
thanks xx

hi and hugs to all xxxxx
hope alls well with everyone xxxxxx

Laura such great news that no changes and simon is doing well :)

Zoey weighs 8lbs 1.5oz shes getting so long! I cant wait to find out at her wellness visit on tuesday

Hi to everyone!

Amy hope ur having good time in ny!
Bethany Jess Lisa Leslie Angel hope all is well. How are you?

Leslie, CD 12 for you? How is it going? :) yes TTC does suck and I hope that you get a BFP quickly! The 9 months it took for mine were hell :hugs:
As for positions: missionary did the trick for me hehe! I see that Jen already recommended softcups too- they can totally help! They are a shallow, disposable menstrual cup. But you can insert one after BD to hold the sperm up close to your cervix :flower:

Jessica, how are you honey? How has Sophia been doing now that you guys are finally home?

Angel, can't believe how close you are! I bet you are counting down eagerly :D

Jen, how cute that Zoey and Lorelei have matching outfits ;)
How are you doing? Enjoying your time out with Zoey? How was our appointment?

Lisa, CD 9! Woohoo! You will have your BFP before you know it :hugs:
Hope that it has been a virus causing you pain because then you know that it will eventually go away!

Laura, glad that Simon had a great appointment :happydance:

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/0eb74ba808d9f90f60770ae1bdfea625_zps7f69f86d.jpg

Dinner!

DH and I went and bought me a pregnancy pillow. Can't wait to try it! Now if only I could decide on a car seat and stroller. Looking at that stuff gives me a headache. I had planned to get a sit n stand stroller as a way of planning ahead for when I have two kids but depending on how soon I get pregnant after Lorelei...she may not be old enough for it. So I should just suck it up and get a stroller for one. And now I can't make up my mind. Why must it be hard?!

Hi ladies!! How are all of you? Sophia had her first appointment with the pediatrician today. She gained 5 oz in 3 days!! We were so excited. She is about 1.5 weeks away from her due date. So they say they are going to re-adjust her age because technical I was only 36.5 weeks pregnant when I had her ( late ovulation). So basically if I were still pregnant, I would be about 38.5 weeks according to the doc ( I know, kinda confusing) lol. She is already measuring 22 inches!! The doc and nurse say she is very tall, especially for how early she was born. He told us her measurements are probably always going to be all over the place, but that she is still within normal range, except for height. Something interesting, she has huge hands and feet, extremely long fingers and toes. She doesn't even fit into the 0-3 month mittens because her fingers are so long. lol. I'm gonna post pics as soon as I can.

Amy, I hope you are having a good trip in NY. I've never been there before. Give us details about your trip when you come back! :hugs:

Laura, so glad to hear Simon is doing great!! You must be proud of your little guy!! He sounds like a strong little boy, especially for all that he has been through. Give Simon a :kiss: from me. :hugs:

Leslie, I am sure you are anxiously awaiting that bfp! We are all cheering you on over here. We have all been through it so we know how frustrating the wait can be! :hugs:

Lisa, I hope you and your fiance recover from that stomach virus as soon as possible. The nurse was telling me that at this time of year the rotavirus is going around here in the states. I guess its going around over there too. Your on cd 8 correct? Can't wait to see if you get your bfp this time around!! Were all here cheering you on hon. :hugs:

Bethany, your dinner looks absolutely delicious!! I am craving some high carb pasta right now. lol. That pic made me hungry. Enjoy that new pregnancy pillow. It was a Godsend for me. It really helps you to stay propped on your side and keep you comfy. As for car seats and strollers. That was very difficult for me also. There are so many to choose from, and of course you always want the safest and most comfortable for baby and at a decent price. I am sure you will make the best choice for your lo. :hugs:

Jen, wow Zoey is getting so big. She is gonna get really heavy to carry soon enough. I am so glad she is nice, big and healthy. She is a beautiful little girl. I hope her doc appointment goes great next Tuesday. Have you taken her out much yet? The docs and nurses told me not to take Sophia to any enclosed environments like malls or stores, because of germs and viruses. They told me open areas like parks are safer though, but just to watch out for the heat, and maybe take her to the park in the evening when it cools down. Give Zoey a :kiss: from me. :hugs:

Angel, the big day is getting closer and closer. So how are you feeling? Are you and dh ready for Pierce? I can't wait until you give birth and post pics of your little man. Dh is gonna be so proud of his son!! Enjoy these last few weeks or your pregnancy hon. :hugs:

Take care ladies!! :hugs: to all

Jess - Im so glad little sophia is getting bigger and stronger every day!!
Im CD 9 today i believe. Nearly ideal time!! :happydance:

Laura and angel - Thank you. I do find myself trying to find reasons why this happened even though i know it was probably a chromosome thing. I had myself convinced it was from the flu vac a few weeks ago. :dohh:

Jen - Good luck with the wellness visit next week. Im doing pretty good thank you. Getting impatient already for my BFP. haha!

Bethany - Your dinner does look yummy. its making me very hungry!!

Leslie - Hope you're enjoying the BD ;) Counting down the days until you can take a :test:?

Amy - Enjoy NY. Im jealous!!

AFM - I need your opinions on something. If you remember i quit my job recently and have just been home relaxing and painting etc lately. I havent looked into a new job at all because i wasnt sure what i wanted to do. I hated my old job as an insurance broker probably mostly because of my boss.
I had a call from a guy i used to know through work to offer me a job as an insurance broker account manager (good well paid job). He wants me to come in next week to discuss it.
A few problems...
1. I didnt like insurance broking that much but its good money.
2. Is it rude to get a job where they are planning a future for me when i know very well i should be pregnant soon.
3. i didn't want to be stressed this time during my pregnancy but can i really not work this whole time!! or should i just get temp work i not get paid ad much?
HELP!!!! i dont know what to do. :nope:

:hugs: to all!

Jessica, Sophia is gaining so glad that you don't have to worry about that so much :)
Can't wait to see more pictures of your girl!

Lisa, wish I could give you an answer about the job! I guess it is something that you and your SO just need to get together and discuss and think about. You may even try it for a time to see if you would like this job better this time. And if not you could always quit and look at other options :flower:

Bethany - I wish you could give me the answer too!! haha oh well. Ill guess ill go to the interview and see what they have to say.

How are you feeling?

Lisa goodluck with interview! Was it just ur boss maybe that made u hate ur job or the actial work? Employers can hire pregnant women if ur planning to work after maternity leave why not give job a try? What does So say about it? You must do whats best for you and do what u wont regret. Perhaps it might be a distraction to ttc and help ur 40emwks go quickly if u decide to take it.

Leslie hope ur having fun bding! Fxd for ur bfp in mext few days.

Jessica soglad sophias gaoning weight as well. Way to go mommy! How is ur daughter does she seem too be adjusying a little?

Angel its getting close!! Have u washed allof Pierces clothing yet? That part eas my favorite" is ur hosp bag packed or u waoting a lil longerZ?

Bethany yum!!"i cut out dairy sppicy acidic and citrus foods so craving it now! :) hmmm we got graco click and go sysyem. Very easy to use! Youll know soon.

Everyone whats ur take on vaccinations?

Yay Lisa! I'm on CD 13 so we are so close in days! Hope you and fiancé are feeling ok despite virus. Job situation is tough, but Jen is right that you can always start work before pregnant and come back. Depends on how strongly you would like to work, if you can afford not to etc. doesn't hurt to interview either way!

Laura- great on Simon thriving according to doc and doing well. How are you doing?

Angel- thanks will keep lubricant in mind. Says there is citric acid in it so not sure if that would work. My skin is sensitive to everything! How are you feeling?

Jen- thanks! :) yes look forward to testing...speaking of when did everyone usually test? I tested when I was 4 days late month before BFP and swore I wouldn't do that again because I became so upset when it was negative. Last time I waited until 9 days late.
How is Zoey doing? Good luck on appt!

Bethany- dinner looks amazing! What is it?
Things are going ok...CD 13. I was reading stuff on Internet ( I never stop with this) and it seems that couple other positions could be ok. May try that because don't want things to get boring and chore like if that makes sense. I can imagine 9 months to wait was tough but yay for the results and the fact that things are getting closer and closer! :)

Jess-thank you! yay for Sophia gaining weight! I am sure you feel much better. What would they be readjusting her age to?

AFM- nothing much is new here. 4th of July so I have a day off and am relaxing!
DH did tell a friend of his about mc finally. This friend is having fertility issues of his own so I encouraged him to mention. I am proud of him with this because I know it's hard. He has had a few losses in his life and it makes it harder to deal with.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Decided to read up on stuff , again. Looks like preseed is water based AND states on the site it is good for pelvic pain. I may give it a go! Also see it is in drug stores so i can get when i am out later.
Just felt like sharing :)

Hubby and i had fun with preseed and it worked for us! Fxd u like it also! I know walmart cvs carry it.

Enjoy your day off!!

Happy Fourth of July!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"