ttc after a d&c

Doctor upped zoeys dose of zantac to .12ml daily. We started her on gripe water and she gets gas drops also. Hopefully she gets relief.

Lisa, I am tired from shopping with my husband today. We went to a million stores to find game controllers for the PC hehe. Finally found some. How are you? :)

Jen, glad that Zoey is getting a higher dose- hope baby finds relief soon!
I am all for vaccinations. But I may delay some. Instead of Lorelei getting a lot at once, I may space them apart. :)

Leslie, dinner was spinach artichoke pasta! Next time I will add more spinach and artichoke though. I kept thinking that it needed more.
It is nice to keep sex from feeling monotonous when TTC. It can take the fun out of BD :)
I LOVED preseed! The have it at CVS. You should definitely give it a go! It felt much better to me than other lubes :flower:
Glad that your DH confided in a friend. That will help him heal from the loss too for sure.
I would sometimes test before AF was due but I have never gotten an early BFP. Waiting until the day AF was due was the best. My first BFP I got when I was about a week late but this one I got the day period was due :flower:

Happy 4th of July guys!

Jen - Thanks for the advice. I think you're right. I should just go to the interview and see what they have to say. The guy sounded like they were really keen to get me and would accommodate any variations in the job i wanted. It is law here that they cant not employee me because i plan on getting pregnant but i dont want to let them down and we dont need the money. Luckily my DF has a good job. It would be good to have a distraction from ttc/1 trimester worries! would be good to have extra money to do the other renovations to our house i have been wanting.
Hopefully Zoey will be feeling better soon! :hugs:

Leslie - Thanks for the advice also. I'll definitely go to the interview and see what they have to say.
Yes we are very close... i hope we both get it this time. Because i got pregnant first time last time i think i will be really upset if the same thing doesnt happen this time.

Bethany - Haha!! Poor thing! Maybe just buy them online next time! Im good! CD 10 today and my DF has been saving up ;). BDing tonight!! hehe Im pretty sure we conceived around CD 11-12 last time because i got pains down there and then i got sick around CD 13-15 so we didnt do any BDing.

Hope you all had a happy 4th July!! Are you all from America?

Also did you ladies stop eating the things pregnant ladies cant from when you started ttc or waited until you knew you were pregnant? And did you eat fast food like mcdonalds while pregnant?

:hugs: to everyone!

Lisa, he was insistent that he get some today *shales head* :)
Have fun BD tonight!
Yup, I live in Texas. I wouldn't have been too far from you though in April because I was in Thailand then :D
I think I tried to abstain from things that pregnant ladies couldn't have during the TWW. But if AF came I would drown my sorrows in as much soda as I wanted! That sort of thing. Though I ate so much JUNK the TWW of my BFP. I didn't think that I was pregnant, that I had missed ovulation. Wanted junk, thought it was a sign of AF. I ate like 2 bags of cheddar sour cream chips :blush:

Good question Lisa...I am wondering the same about the eating situation. I, myself, am trying not to take Advil ( unfortunately it is the one that works for me), cut down caffeine, and have little artificial sweeteners. I'm hypoglycemic so diet soda and sugar free is normal for me. Wen I was pregnant I thnk I used it as an excuse to eat way too much fast food. What are you going to do?
I am from America...live in NY.
I understand about wanting to get BFP first time. I didn't get mine first last time but will be equally upset if I don't. I guess our bodies will tell us when they are ready.

Bought preseed tonight at target! Will try tomorrow for CD14....eeekkk next few days are crucial! How much did you all use? I read on another thread others talking about how it can be a little slippery using too much?

Jen- hope the increase does th trick for Zoey and she feels better soon!

Leslie, good point about the meds! I also took some allergy meds during my TWW which scared the holy crap out of me when I got my positive so ladies, I would recommend avoiding that stuff if you can. To save on the worry.
With the preseed, I didn't insert too much. When I used softcups I would squirt some in the cup before using too! But mostly I just used it externally. I had luck when I inserted some after BD too :blush:

Leslie, I was guilty of drinking a lot of artificial sweeteners while pregnant. And thank God the baby is fine now. I repeatedly asked the docs about which artificial sweeteners were safe for baby. And they reassured me that most were safe, but to not drink them in excess. I never had Saccharin because it is unsafe, it crosses the placenta and can remain in fetal tissue. At times I craved sweets (especially towards the end of my pregnancy) and thought to myself that getting gestational diabetes would be way worse than drinking artificial sweeteners on occasion that have been deemed safe for pregnant women. But if I could do it over, I would try my very best to stay away from anything artificial, its so hard at times though when you feel you have no will power. lol.

Last time i started eating/not eating all the right things from the month we started ttc. I also started taking the pregnancy vitamins from a few months before. I have been taking these vitamins for like 7 months now!!! My body should be full of good stuff for baby growing!

I think i will start not eating the unsafe things from now on just in case but i continued to eat what i thought was safe take away last time. I put on a bit of weight though which i havent lost much of yet. Im used to being quite skinny so its been a bit of a tough journey with my body over the last few months. I will try and eat healthier this time also!

Lisa, while we were ttc I pretty much ate the same, I just cut down on coffee (caffeine) and stopped drinking alcohol. With the pregnancy that I had my miscarriage, the night I got pregnant me and dh were very drunk. lol. But we still knew what we were doing at the time. For the whole time we have been married and before we got married, we never used birth control. We practiced the natural method (pull out) and luckily it has always worked for us. The one time we decided to go all the way (the night we were drunk) I got pregnant. The second time around I was much more careful. I didn't drink alcohol and stayed away from as much caffeine as I could. Ironically, right around ovulation I got a horrible tooth infection, had to have the tooth pulled, was pumped up with novacane and took high dosages of advil and vicodin. I decided to bd with dh right after the tooth was pulled and 2 weeks later I got my bfp. I couldn't believe it. Then I got scared to death that my uterine lining would be too thin due the the high dosages of advil, which is anti inflammatory. Thankfully I didn't miscarry and now have my sweet Sophia, my 4th baby girl (that's including the little girl I miscarried at 19 weeks).

Lisa, good choice on starting to eat better from now on. I gained weight after my miscarriage and during the 2 month span between my miscarriage and my next pregnancy I ate like a pig. I was using food for comfort, big mistake. I really had to watch what I ate with my pregnancy with Sophia. But you are already thin, I am sure you will be fine. You will be good even if you gain a little more weight. Plus, breast feeding after baby is born will help you to get back in shape (that's if you plan on breast feeding).

Bethany, already almost 22 weeks!! Its amazing the way time is going by. How are feeling lately? How is dh feeling about everything. I bet he is excited about his baby girl. :hugs:

Jen, I hope that little Zoey finds relief from her acid reflux medicine. Its very sad to see our little babies suffer with any ailments. Sophia is starting to spit up and getting more hiccups. I hope its not acid reflux. I know since she was born early, she has higher chances of getting reflux. Little Zoey is gaining just fine, right? at least we know the reflux is not getting in the way of her growth and weight gain. Hopefully her medicine will give her some relief. Give her a hug from me. :hugs:

Angel, I hope you and Pierce are doing good. I am sure both of you are preparing for the big day. I have a feeling Pierce is going to be a big baby. Your dh is a tall guy, correct? Well, as long as he is nice and healthy!! Which I am sure he will be. :hugs:

Thanks Jess. My DF and i have been doing the same thing (pull out) for like two years and the first time we "went all the way" we got pregnant. Seems weird because they tell you all throughout your teen years that its so easy to get pregnant by accident! Didnt happen for us until we actually tried. My DF likes to think that he is "skilled" ;) haha
I very rarely drink coffee or alcohol so i should be ok there. Just need to eat healthier. I was obsessed with Nandos last time which i dont think you have there but its a chicken takeaway place.

I do plan to breastfeed if i can. I actually have breast implants (small ones) so im curious to see how that will go and how the pregnancy will affect them. It is still possible for me to breastfeed according to the doctor but you never know!

Lisa, good plan! I like prenatals too :)
Eating healthy is always a great idea! What do you plan? Always looking for food inspiration on my end :D
I bet you will be able to breastfeed just fine :flower:

Jessica, 22 weeks almost and after having eaten tacos for dinner I am nearly as big as a house! I like it though lol.
I feel overwhelmed trying to decide what I need and what brand to buy. I'm thinking if getting the Britax travel system but torn because the stroller can't become a double. But I really shouldn't be obsessing over #2 before #1 is even here yet. And DH is very excited about his daughter. I do think that sometimes he enjoys us getting baby clothes but beyond that he wants to get out of the store. I should just suck it up and go shopping alone :-/
How are you hon?

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/E2DA5888-37D2-4CE7-B58D-C51BF43F0C94-9506-00000DE7358802FA_zpsad13d091.jpg

He loves to sleep inside my snoogle :)

Bethany, thats so cute!! looks like a happy kitty!!
Im quite boring when i eat healthy. I just like doing the clean eating diets with a bit of Franks Red Hot on just about everything haha! i presume you know what franks red hot is... i have to get it from a USA foods store here. But yes i usually just eat meat usually steamed chicken and steamed veggies. i do have a recipe book of clean meals but they take to look to cook so meat and veg is just easy and franks makes it yum! I usually cut out a lot of carbs but i won't be doing that while pregnant. My DF does most of the cooking around here and its hard to get him to make healthy things... he likes his food and likes making fancy meals!
Is your belly getting big?!?! im so excited for you!!

Lisa, I love clean eating! I used to have a subscription to the magazine. Need to renew it. I have a book too! That is awesome :D is Frank's red hot a hot sauce? We got lots of that here at home too. During the first tri I would sometimes make scrambled eggs and cover them with Louisiana Hot Sauce :D
Oh how nice that your DF cooks! Is he a good cook? I bet that is nice. Especially since he likes to do it :)
Not too sure that my belly has genuinely grown from last week. It gets bigger throughout the day though as I eat and drink :D

Yeah its a hot sauce... i dont usually like hot things but i love this sauce. I have to drive like 45min to go to the only shop that has it! We buy it in huge bottles at a time so we dont have to go back so often. Clean eating is the way to go... i dont like all these other weird diets. To me dieting is simple... put good natural food in your body and you will lose weight! there arent any tricks and short cuts!
My DF is a great cook!! When ever we have family over he makes the fancy meals that take hours and hours. Which means i need to spend hours and hours cleaning up after him! haha
I cant wait till i can see my belly grow!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->