ttc after a d&c

ok so i think today is CD 12.... i feel tired, nauseous and having a great deal of difficultly concentrating on anything!!! This is exactly what happened last time. I was certain i got pregnant around CD 12 and had all the same symptoms i have now. I felt really sick for a few days and then it cleared a little and then came back around AF time!!!!! Very excited but i remember how much i hated losing my brain for months!! I can barely read the computer screen and feel disorientated all the time. Not a good time to get a new job me thinks!

Leslie, i wouldnt worry. As the girls said the days before are much more important and as i mentioned last time i got sick right in the middle of ovulation last time and we didnt BD for a few days... i think CD 13,14,15.
My sex drive went out the door from the 6 week mark last time when my baby passed up until i got my first AF after d & c. So like 12 week. My DF was very patient with me and its slowly coming good now. He wont allow us to have sex unless im in the mood which is hard sometimes!
Fingers crossed for us!!!

Question - Last time I did my first test like 4 days before AF was due and i got a faint positive line. I went straight to the doctors and got the positive blood test. A week or so later i did another home one just to check and the line was still faint. Could that have meant maybe last time my hormone lvls were low from the start and thats why it didnt work out.

I am seriously having the hardest time reading the computer screen. Haha! Hopefully it comes good soon. My brain has left town!

Love and hugs to everyone! :hugs::kiss:

Leslie, hey as the girls have said the days before O are the best :flower:
What about caffeine free regular soda? But you want to avoid the regular sugar too honey?
And remember, never TMI when TTC :)

Laura, eek Simon is growing up so quick! Lifting his head and rolling <3

Jessica, hi! Is your daughter starting to adjust better to Sophia? :hugs:

Lisa, your symptoms sound promising! Not sure about the test not getting darker last time, what kind were you using? It could have been dependent on the brand. I used Internet cheapies this time and it took forever for them to get darker.

Ok proper response time...

Bethany, I was thinking of the guy from True Blood when you said that. I like him! haha
I guess the grey kangaroos get to about 4 to 5 foot.
Thats not good about all the stairs. If all goes to plan i will be heavily pregnant in summer here which wont be fun. Definitely need to get aircon installed in our new house before then.

Jen, I did want to do clean eating but here i am eating a bag of salt & vinegar chips!!! They are air popped ones... it that better! haha
Im glad to see the meds are helping little zoey. :hugs:

Laura, Glad simon is feeding well but sorry you are so tired. Those poos to the head dont sound fun!!!

Angel, Im jealous of the heat... it cold here!! Melbourne is a good city but very far away from you guys. I havent been to hamilton island yet but it looks nice!! I change my nieces nappy the other day and she is over 1 now.... smelliest ever!! haha

Leslie, i second all the things laura said about what not to eat. Thats pretty much my plan.

Oh and bethany i used First Response. Is that a good one?

Lisa, first response is a great brand! Hm. Not sure why it didn't get much darker after a week though. When you get a BFP you may have your doctor monitor your hormone levels :flower:
True Blood guy is a cutie lol.
The grey Roos sound adorable too :D
Oh please get air conditioning. I am sweating for you at the thought honey!

Yeah well thats something they missed last time. The first blood test i got they forgot to check my hormone lvls. They saw no point in checking it later on because there was nothing to compare it to. I will definitely make sure they test the lvls this time.

Yes aircon is a must!! Will need to get a big system which we will save for because we have an open plan house and high ceilings.

I had big plans for this week but ive been sitting on the couch all day!!! :( The house is a mess because i was painting inside the cupboards on the weekend but not feeling up to finishing!

Lisa agree with bethany first response is good. As for line not getting darker i know chemicals can disappear if false but other then that unsure.

Leslie my boss let me go in march :( he didnt want to deal with a pregnant employee. We had under 50 employees only 6 so it was perfectly legal for him to do. Missing a day wont hurt. Seems like u covered ur bases. Fixed for BFP!! :dust: not stressing and bd tom if possible for "fun" if u can :)

Bethany Angel and Laura hi!!Hope ur los are all well<3 Amy i hope ur doing okay and ny was good to you<3

Laura, eek Simon is growing up so quick! Lifting his head and rolling <3

the rolling is just when I put him on the change mat , if he has wind still he scrunches up and rolls to his side :) but he couldn't do that till about a week ago :)
he will be 6 weeks tomor :) time flies :)
hope alls good with u honey xx :flower:

hi guys xx

hi lisa I see ur name :)
as kids get older poo gets smellier :)
fingers crossed for u hon for bfp xxx
when u gonna start testing ? xxx
I always tested way too early cos I couldn't help myself :)
last time I got faint pos on 12 DPO , first time didn't get pos till 14 dpo.
yeah being preg in heat is def not fun, towards the end with simon I would swell lots more on hot days .

hi and hugs to all xxx
must go shower while simon is asleep :)
I may even get to shave my legs this time :)

Lisa ~ Nice strong symptoms you get around ovulation! Fx'd CD12 is as lucky for you as it was for Laura! Oh and hopefully it's lucky for Leslie too!

:dust: and good luck in the TWW! What are your official testing dates?

Leslie ~ You've still got a shot at catching that egg. Like the ladies said, you had swimmers in there waiting to pounce on that egg once it released!

Amy ~ Home yet?

Laura, Jess, Jen & Bethany ~ :hugs:

AFM ~ I'm typically not someone who eats sweets or caffeine, but I'm finding myself craving sugar! I caved bought a can of Coke. Took 2 big swigs of it and yummy...nectar of the gods! I gave the remainder to my DH to dispose of :sad2: I know we can have 200mg of caffeine, but I prefer to air on the side of borderline obsessive! Lol! I've not even used finger nail polish...though I've found some brands that are 5-free. I'm tempted to polish my toe nails, if I could reach them!

Hi ladies! Back home now :D

Angel, how are you feeling... eeeeek cant belive you are going to be next soon!!!!

Bethany, how are you feeling?

Jess, Jen, and Laura... hope you and your LO's are all doign well! :)

Lisa and Leslie, how are you ladies doing? Anyone O or test yet?

:wave: to anyone I have missed and hope this finds you all well! :hugs:

AFM~ just got back from a wonderful vaca with my hubby. Although it really wasnt a "vacation" it was still nice to get away. To not have to think about dr's appts and bloodwork and US's was nice for a week! lol had an appt with my RE this morning and he did an US. Everything looked great and my hcg is now at 24. I had 3 follies on my right and I think 2 on my left and he said that everything seems to me working just fine. We are going to wait one cycle and then start trying next cycle. He wants us to do natural for 3 months and then we will go from there. I will more than likely be on lovenox shots with my next pregnancy as well. From the looks of it, I think I should O within the next week or so but I have no idea what CD I am lol. Oh well, keeping my fingers and toes crossed!

Lisa, sounds like a tiring project! Enjoy the couch. I do ;)
Yes have them check hormones next time dear :hugs:

Jen, how are you and Zoey? :)

Laura, he is growing too fast :) you will be chasing him before you know it!

Angel, maybe go for one regular can of caffeine free coke. When I crave soda I go for caffeine free too since I am paranoid!

Amy, glad that you had a great time away. Is it nice to not worry about CDs too? :)

Leslie, hope that you are doing good! Still sending sticky :dust:

AFM, just when I am becoming convinced that I am feeling my baby I think it must be gas. Darn you anterior placenta for making me unsure!
Dropped my hubby off at the airport this morning. Pretty sure Houston drivers everywhere hate me :lol:

Yes and no lol... it would be nice to know what actual day Im on but I guess at the end of the day its nice to know that everything is working the way it should.

So why would all of houston drivers hate you? lol Did you cut off a bunch of people or something along the way to the airport? haha

Amy, I either drove the speed limit or below it. I never speed. Makes me nervous! So I got honked at a million times this morning. Not that I cared, I swear! :)
Aren't you waiting out this cycle? Don't stress over CDs yet. That will come soon enough! Unless you want to know and guess how much longer you have until actually trying. That totally makes sense :flower:

Screw those honkers! lol

Ya, we are waiting it out but just wanted to know so that I can have a proper countdown so to speak.

I was really pleased though knowing that things are going back to normal and that it shouldnt be long before I cycle... Somewhat of a silver lining.

And of course, rainbow dust is being sent!

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/fc90ac603207012d505a263768a1a6cd_zpsf4b786d6.jpg

https://community.babycenter.com/groups/a241035/lovely_lovenox_ladies

The lovenox board I told you about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"