ttc after a d&c

https://community.babycenter.com/groups/a6704685/moms_with_mthfr_mutation

And I saw this one- Moms with MTHFR Mutation

Thanks! Just added that group :)

Itll be nice if one of them is in my situation (Not really sure that I NEED the lovenox but using it as a part of my trial and error )

Did you do the second one too? Looks fairly active! You can discuss supplements with them :flower:

Welcome home Amy!!

Bethany ~ hahaaa...I could just visualize the road rage you brought to others on your way back from the airport :) I like to think I could be saving someone's life by going the sped limit and slowing speedy down! DH says I'm just being passive aggressive :shrug: Thanks for the tip on caffeine free...I could have a whole can!

My current thoughts..."how am I going to get him out?" Eeeek!! I've spent so much time focusing on getting him in there and keeping him there, but never fully grasped the getting him out part :dohh:

Angel, have you read any books on birth? Feeling nervous? :flower:
Yes enjoy a can of caffeine free coke! I think I need some :)
I always drive fairly slow. Annoys everyone around me. But I don't care! Driving makes me nervous and I have no reason to go fast. I'm never in a hurry ;) those other people can suck it lol

Caffeine free coke is sooo yummy... esp when you are craving the bubbly! heheh

Bethany, no I missed the second one. Ill have to go back and check that one out too.

Amy, the second one seems just as active as LLL! And it is specifically for those with MTHFR, though LLL has people with that too. Can't hurt to join both and get all the info and support and advice that you can :flower:

I am reading some drama on some of my BBC groups. Guilty pleasure lol.

LOL ut oh! drama? Battle over who knows what or something?

LOL ut oh! drama? Battle over who knows what or something?

Oh the trolls be crazy on that site. There are less though than in the first tri. Used to have posts about how the baby daddy could be their dad's twin, somebody who ran over their SO with the car, that sort of thing. Now it is drama about breastfeeding or circumcision or people being "mean."
Not too long ago everyone was up in arms in multiple groups because of a lady who said that she knew she was pregnant because of a dream. Never got a BFP and went to doctor who did a blood test that pretty much said the same thing- not pregnant. So then she posts about how she miscarried. Only ladies who have experienced an actual loss don't like trolls to mock their real experience. Boy was that ugly. I got mad over it too but never commented.

If you ever get bored, I can send links to any drama to read. It is better than a talk show.
Yup, I am that bored :dohh:

WOW!!!! Sounds very Jerry Springer!

Haha, I would read it! LOL

:dance:

Exactly! You need a good read like that every once in a while lol :munch:

https://community.babycenter.com/post/a43093255/nip_-_somewhat_vent

Here is the first drama post from yesterday. Or was it the day before? I dunno. Sadly they have deleted some gem comments for being violations lol. But the next link, a spin-off if you will, is pretty intact on comments because it was posted in a different group. Those people know how to say things bluntly without getting in trouble lol.

Actually the second link is the best lol. About to go find the link for it!

https://community.babycenter.com/po...o_see_your_nipples?cpg=57&csi=2424735189&pd=1

They took this one to the debate team!

Oh and Bargain Hunters is a group on there that has so much drama that I can't ever keep up!

Hi Ladies, Im thinking ill do my first test on 19th July (which would be the 18th for you i believe). First Response says 5 days before expected period i think and it showed up that early last time. Still feeling crappy... i tried to do some more painting today and i lasted about 10 minutes before i felt like throwing up so now im back on the couch with my fur babies.

Angel, I didnt know you couldnt use nail polish. I paint my nails all the time! :(
I think child birth is actually one of my biggest fears!!! i dont know how im going to do it. Im a big wuss when it comes to pain! Good luck to you! :flower:

Amy, Glad to hear you you had a good trip and could get your mind off things and also great that everything is looking good. Fingers crossed its your time next and try to enjoy the little break from ttc and not thinking about it to much. :hugs:

Bethany, Hopefully you will be able to feel your LO one soon!! and always better to be safe than sorry when driving... especially when your pregnant. :thumbup:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: to everyone!!

Leslie, how are you? Whats happening?

Too many posts to read and not enough time haha.
Thanks girls for the advice and encouragement. I'm hanging in there...CD 17. To be honest my sex drive was wavering a bit even before mc. I was going to speak with doc about it but after d and c it came back...now gone again. I will wait to see what happens then maybe speak with doc. I am still not sure about preseed but will use it if it works! I am so used to the real gooey lube ( like the one the Gyno uses in the office)

Amy so glad you enjoyed your trip and things are looking up...I agree with Lisa, a break is a good thing right now :)

Bethany- yeah i stay away from sugar...hypoglycemic ( low blood sugar). Actually a strong symptom of pregnancy I had is my blood sugar got so much worse and I had to eat constantly!

Lisa- doing ok thanks...nothing new here
I'm not sure when I will test..last time I got BFP 9 days after AF was due. I worry about doing it too early and geting BFN. AF due 20th...my birthday is 24th so I had thoughts of doing that day. I don't remember which test I used...either first response or EPT. I used the one that said pregnant or not pregnant because it took the guess work out of it for me ;). If you test so early I may not be able to wait for myself...

Hi to everyone else and I hope all is well

Lisa, they say at the end you really aren't scared because you are so heavily pregnant and miserable that you just want your baby out :) impatiently waiting for testing day. Luckily for us it comes a day "early" ;)

Leslie, preseed is usually described as being watery. More like natural lube. So no goopiness to worry about :) oh no sorry you are hypoglycemic! That stinks honey. Oh those digitalis are nice because there is no obsessing about lines! But they aren't as sensitive as some line tests I don't think. Good luck!

Bethany are line tests more reliable? I like the goopiness in lube haha I am the oddball with that but also am used to it

Hi Leslie, as ladies sex drives comes and goes. I know it does for me. I wouldnt worry to much. My very much works by my cycle. i get very into it around O time but find it hard for the rest of the month.
My birthday is on the 26th!! Very close! hehe
I cant help myself but test early... i get to impatient but it doesnt bother me if its negative coz i know it might not show up yet coz its to early.

Hi Bethany, I hope thats how i'll feel! How are you feeling about the pending birth so far?

Im so excited!!! I think i got it this month!!!!!! yay!!! Test day is to far away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->