ttc after a d&c

Leslie, not more reliable, just more sensitive. Some can pick up smaller traces of hcg than the digitals can. I believe they pick it up at 50 but first response says it picks it up at 25 :flower:

Lisa, birth isn't real to me yet :D I will get there eventually!

Wishing you both good luck and sticky :dust: this cycle!

Hi ladies. Hope you all are doing great. Amy I am so glad you enjoyed your trip to NY. We are all glad to have you back hon. I wanted to share a few pics of Sophia with all of you. In one of them you can see how huge her hands are. lol. Oh, and she does have 5 fingers, she is just hiding her thumbs in both pics. She likes flashing her 4 fingers. She doesn't even fit in the 3 month mittens. Her feet are long too, especially her toes. I have no idea where she got that from. DH has small fingers and feet. lol. Second pic she is wrinkling her forehead. hehe

Attachments

• IMG_20130708_174539_956.jpg
    IMG_20130708_174539_956.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20130708_173723_933.jpg
    IMG_20130708_173723_933.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 13
Jessica, she is adorable! She does have some long little baby fingers <3

Jess, Shes so cute and yes very long fingers!! Maybe she will be a great piano player one day. :D

Thanks girls. She does have a lot of filling in to do. She is not even 7 lbs yet. But her appetite is picking up. She is starting to eat like a little piggy. :happydance:

Lisa & Leslie :dust: wishing you both luck!!
Amy hi!! So glad ur get away was enjoyable and that all is looking good at US. Next cycle will be here soon!<3 this doctor sounds promising so glad u have a plan.
Bethany i saw red britex stroller thats used for carseat and stroller atea for older baby/toddler. I envisioned thay being perfect for u. Also had lenty storage spsce! Britex products are so.nice!
Angel so exciyed for u that ur finally realizing its really happening :) dont worry to much everyones experirnce birth differently. Youll do wonderful.
Laura hi! How are you and simon?

Jessica Sophia is gorgeous!!! So beautiful!!! <3 love her hair shes also so tall<3 i hope ur enjoying her and ur daughters are adjusted now.<3 she wont be this little for long.

Zoey has insurance im not proud to say it since i have no benefits to offer neither does dh but we should be allowed to keep same doctor. Least i hope. Tom gonna be rough. 1050 her wellness appt with shot for hep a :( & 120 my appt thats 45mins away. Not going to be fun with my crying baby. She braks my heart when she crys.

Bedtime!

Jess, she is just darling! <3

Thanks Jen! :)

:wave: to everyone! How is everyone doing today?

Hey! So zoey was 8lbs 1 1/2oz last weds at todays appt she was 8lbs 5 1/2oz and 22inches my little girl is growing. She is def a mommy girl also. Angel and bethany soon ill be hearing about ur babys!!! And amy lisa and leslie i cant wait for bfps ultrasounds gender reveals and all<3 So much to still come!

Amy how are u?
Laura and Jessica hi!!! Hows ur day?

Hi to everyone!

Im sure ur all aware but my regrets before her being born thinking it could wait.... No such thing as time for mommy. So ladies enough haircuts eyebrows waxed long hot showers watchibg ur favorite shows going out to eat/shopping get a pedi/mani or give urself one.have freezer stocked with health and ur cabinets with favorite foods and snacks before ur delivery date and keep it stocked. If your anything like me ull find urself caring for ur lo and hardly think of urself but once i had my appt today i realized this stuff woulda helpped to have done. Laura n jessica what do u ladies think? Maybe im wrong and just wishing i took time for me before. One things for sure i wouldnt give her up for nothing. Rant over

Jen, thanks! My husband says that the red is girly but whatever. Gender neutral IMO!
Glad that Zoey is growing :) she didn't cry too much did she? Poor babies. Did you ever decide to delay vaccinations or just get them all at the same time? :
No worries, I am pretty selfish with my time since it is just me most of the time. I always treat myself :D sadly, my freezer is full always though and no room for a mini one. DH and I came to the conclusion a while back that making freezer meals ahead for when baby is here wont cut it so we have been setting aside money for "eating out" instead. Though our church may bring us meals too since it is pretty customary for them to do that. But I don't want to count on it. Always prepared!

Angel, what are you up to? :)

Amy, have you gotten any helpful advice from those groups? :flower:

I need to get a life. I am so bored at home! My computer is having a problem and DH is out of state and can't fix it. Can't watch movies without my computer. It is too hot to go out. Feeling whiny. Wish you guys lived nearby!

Things definitely change after baby is born. I never had time for myself even before Sophia was born. I haven't had a professional hair cut in about 10 years. lol! I really don't take care of myself as I should. When ever I am suppose to spend money on myself and buy myself something I end up buying for my children because I think they need it more than me. I have totally neglected myself for years. I just love my 3 girls so much and I want to spoil them, but its true mommy needs to care for herself too. We were so unprepared for Sophia's birth. Never expected it to happen so quickly, with the whole placental abruption an all (still waiting for the pathology to find out what exactly happened). I had a feeling something would go wrong with my placenta and nobody believed me. Anyways, good advice Jen. Ladies do as much for yourself as you can before the babies come!! :hugs:

Jen, you baby is plumping up nicely. Sophia is also 22 inches or maybe even longer now, but I don't think she is even 7lbs yet. I hope she can plump up. I want to see those cute chubby rolls. Give Zoey a kiss from me. :hugs:

Jen, Little Zoey is getting bigger ever day! I will take your advice... Not being a parent yet to hard to imagine a time where the wont be a moment to watch my shows uninterrupted or get my hair done (which im doing today!) Thanks for the tip!

Bethany, im pretty good with computers and my DF works in IT if we can be any help?!? Dont want you getting to bored!

Jess, Sounds like you need a JESSICA DAY! You are being a great mum and thats wonderful but you need to take care of yourself as well!! Maybe you should treat yourself to a day at the salon!

Amy, Im going good thank you! Counting down the days until i can test.
How are you going?

Angel, Good Morning!! How are you feeling?

Laura, Leslie hi!! Hope you're both having a good day!

:Hugs:

Thanks for the tips Jen! I'll probably just get a service to deliver groceries when my DH can't get them (he does great with a grocery list). I understand in the beginning its tough b/c they're so dependent on Mom (aka the boob)...hopefully it eases up and you get that long hot shower! Have your in-laws been any better?

Jess ~ I've always wondered how home schooling would impact a parents personal needs (long baths, hair cuts, Dr appointments, drinks with the girls...)...the sacrifices we make as parents 'ey. So worth it :) Is your Mom very helpful?

:hi: Laura, Amy, Lisa and Leslie!

Bethany ~ I'm like you...I almost have too much "me" time! I suppose the difference will be that my showerless days will not be on purpose :haha:

I've 2 more weeks of progesterone injections, then a 37 week growth scan on the 29th. :baby: The Dr assured me yesterday that babies come out...one way or the other! Guess I don't need to fret the getting him out part.

Oh Amy, so very glad things are looking good with you. I wonder how big the follies were, did the Dr say? I'm curious because we could guesstimate ovulation, then AF from that #.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Angel, I didnt know you couldnt use nail polish. I paint my nails all the time! :(
I think child birth is actually one of my biggest fears!!! i dont know how im going to do it. Im a big wuss when it comes to pain! Good luck to you! :flower:

Toluene, Formaldehyde and DBP are in most nail polishes. These are supposed to be unhealthy for any person, yet alone a pregnant woman. There are brands of polish that are 3-free or 5-free that don't have these toxins. A Google search will show you those that are supposed to be safe. That being said, I imagine there are more women still having their nails done weekly and never have any problems...I am just overly cautious and heavily armed with too much time and Dr Google! :haha:

Lisa, we briefly lost power during a storm the other day. While our electronics are on a surge protector the computer still won't start. DH told me it is probably the power source that had burned out but he isn't home to replace it for me. Dang man :) I may have to figure out how to hook up my DVD to the tv just so I can watch a movie! How are you feeling today? Still nauseous?

Angel, yes too much me time LOL! Not that we are complaining right? ;) how close is it all starting to feel with just two weeks left of injections?

Thanks Angel, i hadn't heard that before. I am feeling the need to be very cautious this time! Do you fill up your car? i worry about the fumes.
Im trying to stay away from Dr Google for the first few weeks this time. I dont know if it makes me worry more and i feel like i dont want to know to much about whats going on with the baby and get my hopes up until i hear that heartbeat for the first time.

I heard on morning TV today that mums who arent stressed before they get pregnant have babies that sleep better!! True?!?

This little munchkin is trying to get me while i type! haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1
Bethany ~ :comp: Do you have Netflix on your iPad? How long is your DH gone for? Hopefully you figure out the DVD player :) And I am certainly not complaining about my me time...I'm basking in it, sort of like the calm before the storm. I've all of Pierce's things washed and ready, so now it is just about me. I know as soon as he arrives my DH will be like, "Angel Who?" Haha!

Lisa ~ Nothing wrong with being cautious! I didn't want to move the wrong way for fear of a mc. It's as though we hold our breath until week 8, then cautiously exhale until week 12. I probably put gas/petrol in my car a handful of times...even then I stood back and wouldn't fill it up. DH normally tops my tank off on the weekends :). Heehehe...cute kitty! And I've no idea how stress before conception can impact a baby that isn't a baby yet...interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->