ttc after a d&c

Laura ~ :hugs: Maybe its hormones trying to regulate or maybe it's just emotional exhaustion. Either way...hand that sweet prince to your OH, curl up in a hot bath and cry! You deserve your hallmark moments xoxo

Hope everyone else has had a nice hump day!

thanks honey xxx
hope u had a happy hump day too :) xxxxxxx
:flower:

lisa hope those days go super fast for u and lovely bfp at the end :) xxxxxxxx
come on bfp :) xxxxxxxxxxx

angel nd Bethany I adore ur bumps :) I wanna feel the kicks :)
lovely pics ,
Bethany nice dress too :)

stil catch up but simon rumbling, il be back :)

I agree Laura, you are very much entitled to feel the way you do. You poor thing, you have been through so much with the birth and Simon's stroke... Im sure you are just beyond exhausted! Lots of love and hugs to you hun!!!!! xoxoxo :hugs:

So Pierce still doesn't have a middle name...DH throws some doozies out there, but nothing fits (if that makes sense). Naming a child is such a huge responsibility...it'd be easier if there was a family tradition, but no such luck! :sigh:

Laura ~ Sweet chunky Simon! Nearly 12lbs...I love it!! He's 6 weeks old now?

I know you ladies are über busy, but if you get a second, you, Jen and Jess need baby tickers, do they make them for the first year??

hi again :) he is settled again,
he had no proper poo for 2 days so was getting pains , he just did huge one and is now sleeping peacefully ;) he couldn't sleep all day with it , sorry tmi :) xx

jess thanks hon, hugs xxxx
hope u feel better soon, u have a lot on ur plate xxxx
im glad u have hubby and mom to help xxx
that's great Sophia will latch on that will help ur milk.,
nurses told me babies beat any pump :) xx
its nice for bonding too hon xxx
I actually have weird fears for simon too jess , prob just cos I want nothing to happen to him.
Im really afraid il fall down our stairs while carrying him and I have irrational fear of him being poked in the eye with something.,
the eye one is weird, he has lovely big eyes and is so helpless,
I have a stupid fear something is gonna stick in his eye.
I cringe every time I think of it but im squeamish about eyes anyway so......
I know im weird :)
hope u feel better soon sweetie hugs xxxxx

I should really be snoozing while I can but I like catching up :)

I agree Laura, you are very much entitled to feel the way you do. You poor thing, you have been through so much with the birth and Simon's stroke... Im sure you are just beyond exhausted! Lots of love and hugs to you hun!!!!! xoxoxo :hugs:

thanks amy, loads of :hugs: back at u :) xxxxxxxxxx

angel simon doesn't have a second name so there goes that problem ha ha
he has double barrel surname so I figured his name was long enough without another one :)
um im not sure on the tickers, I will check at some stage :) xxxx
yup my little milky guzzler is packing on the pounds :)
doc said my milk was magic, que proud laura :) ha ha

Awwww love the bumps Angel and Bethany....sooooo cute!

Jen- so sorry about DH. You and Zoey don't deserve that treatment!

Angel- it's ok...I secretly wish I could test early but I know it isn't something I should be doing :) I don't even have a test bought to stop myself

Awww Laura Simon is getting so big! What is average weight for his age? Sorry about your fears. I have a feeling I will be the same way too but I am sure normal with first child too ;)

Lisa- counting the days for you and crossing my fingers!

Amy-when do you see the doc next? So glad you are getting such great care and feel better!

Hi jessica! hope sophia is feeling better! Sounds like you are doing such a great job.

sorry if I missed anyone/ anything. I'm very tired. Actually so bloated and headachy too but with the weather and impending AF could be anything. I get PMS symptoms pretty early.

Bethany ~ I love your bump and that dress is too cute! I've tried on a few maxi dresses, but it looks like I'm wearing a tent! Yours compliments your bump and fits so nicely...love it! I've a wedding to go to on Saturday and am having an "I've nothing to wear-meltdown!" :help:

Jess, haha!! i think most ppl arent that clean. Just looks that way coz they clean when ppl come over. After i spent 5 hours cleaning yesterday my DF walked in and said wow is this our house! haha
I hope poor Sophia is getting better! She has had a rough time! :hugs:

Bethany, I think i will buy some wondos off amazon!! i like to test even after im pregnant just so i can see that positive line!!! :blush:

Jen, Thank you! i will get some. Hope you're feeling a bit better today! :hugs:

Laura, i wish i was more ocd in our own house. We only bought the place a few months ago and if anything im more relaxed coz i know we arent going to have property inspections. haha

Amy, leslie and angel :hi:

Time to do some :laundry:

Jen, hope you enjoy your carrier!
Afraid that DH doesn't have much time to take off since he used a lot of it to be with his mom as she was dying. I worry that they may have him out of state when I have our baby. I will flip out if so but nothing that I can do about it.

Amy, any idea yet on what your dosage will be of lovenox? Probably the 40 like me :hugs:

Laura, maybe I would be different if we had a house. Not sure though since we had a house before lol! But I hope things start getting easier for you honey.
Yay on Simon gaining!
I did get my Netflix info and have been watching Bones all day lol

Angel, maybe his middle name will come to you when you see him <3
I got my dress at Target! Have you tried looking there? I will need more maternity clothes soon. I really don't have enough for a wardrobe lol.

Leslie, I hope that those are just early BFP symptoms and not PMS symptoms! Go you on not having temptation (tests) lying around!

Lisa, wondfos are great! I really do love them. And the nice thing about getting them in bulk is that yup, even after you do get a positive you have no guilt for still testing. I still dip one occasionally :D
Just to warn you though, after you get your positive, it can take wondfos longer to get darker than other tests so don't stress yourself out about that. I remember dipping two at a time some days after my first positive and sometimes one would have a darker line than the other. From the same urine! :lol: but still, they are a huge money saver and pretty reliable.

Well ladies, I am going back to watching Bones lol! I should sleep though. I have been exhausted all day despite having done very little.

Bethany, I just realised i was due a few days before you (5th November) :( we got pregnant at the same time! Im a bit sad to think i could have a big bump like you right now.
Hopefully this will be my turn this time! I was talking to my friend today and she said her sister had 5 mc before she got her rainbow.
Feeling a little sad today! :cry:

Thanks for the info on Wondfos!

Also Amazon wont ship wondfos to Australia and Ebay charges like $30 postage!! Cheaper to stick with First Response me thinks!

So Pierce still doesn't have a middle name...DH throws some doozies out there, but nothing fits (if that makes sense). Naming a child is such a huge responsibility...it'd be easier if there was a family tradition, but no such luck! :sigh:

Angel, dont feel bad if he doesnt have a middle name. My hubby and his siblings dont have middle names. My MIL told me that my FIL didnt want them to have middle names. Kind of fun now because I get to insert a name depending on moods (i.e. *first name* grouchy *last name*) :haha: Thanks MIL/FIL!! heheh

Amy-when do you see the doc next? So glad you are getting such great care and feel better!

Hi Les! Im doing good... how are you feeling? Are you still having pre af symtoms? I hope youre feeling better! I dont have another set appointment at this point. I was just told after af comes for me to start with the OPK's and HPT's for 3 cycles and then we'll see what happens.

Amy, any idea yet on what your dosage will be of lovenox? Probably the 40 like me :hugs:

I have no idea :shrug: Since I dont technically have a clotting disorder that requires it, maybe I wont need as much? But even though I dont show needing it based on bloodtest results, I may need just as much as you if I keep forming clots in the cord or something. He didnt even tell me much about how its going to work other than I will start it once I confirm pregnancy. Also something interesting, with my old PA she had me start Crinone on 3dpo. I asked my RE about that and he said that I didnt need to do that and that I could just use it when I get a +HPK. Im wondering if I should be really good and just do EXACTLY as he says... decisions decisions. I suppose I should just listen to him... for now :haha:

Lisa, how are you doing hun? Yikes on it costing so much to get things shipped out to you. Wondfos are fabulous though. I know that FR are like around $15 USD +/- here in the US.. don tknow what they run out there but on Amazon you can get like 50 IC's at like $20 USD so that + $30 for shipping would be like $50. That would only be 10+ FR vs 50 IC's. Depending on how good you are, you might be right in that it may not be worth it to you. If you are like me and have an addiction to POAS when it comes time to testing (so I need the 20/50 pack lol) def makes it worth it. Just some food for thought :winkwink:

Laura, how are you doing hun? Hope you got some good rest last night and that you and your milky face are doing well! :hugs::kiss:

Jen, how are you doing dear? Hope you enjoy your new carrier!

Jess, hope you and your girls are doing well! :flower:

:wave: to anyone I have missed! Happy Friday!!! :happydance:

Lisa I'm very sorry you are feeling sad. It just hits you in the face sometimes :( I've also heard many stories of many mcs and other issues and it scares me to death.
Hope you feel better!

Amy- doing ok. I am havin pre AF symptoms still. Last night they were really bad for some reason. I find myself poking my boobs and hoping they hurt haha ( of course they hurt when you keep poking ). Last time I got my bfp I had pre AF symptoms also so it is hard to tell with any of these symptoms. I told DH I felt really fat last night and he said " that is good right" haha.
So just waiting for AF for you then OPKs etc?

Ladies some HPT advice. I may cave and test day AF is due because hearing everyone else makes me want to test. So maybe the 20th. Anyway I may pick up a test this weekend while out. Sounds like first response seems to be preferred? I tend to use digital like I said so I don't get confused but if others are more sensitive I may try. More TMI but I have really shy bladder so I can't pee on the stick ( which is why I tend to void OPKs too) . I was peeing in a cup and dipping the digitals before. Can you also do that with the regular tests? Any other preferred tests?

Amy- doing ok. I am havin pre AF symptoms still. Last night they were really bad for some reason. I find myself poking my boobs and hoping they hurt haha ( of course they hurt when you keep poking ). Last time I got my bfp I had pre AF symptoms also so it is hard to tell with any of these symptoms. I told DH I felt really fat last night and he said " that is good right" haha.
So just waiting for AF for you then OPKs etc?

Ladies some HPT advice. I may cave and test day AF is due because hearing everyone else makes me want to test. So maybe the 20th. Anyway I may pick up a test this weekend while out. Sounds like first response seems to be preferred? I tend to use digital like I said so I don't get confused but if others are more sensitive I may try. More TMI but I have really shy bladder so I can't pee on the stick ( which is why I tend to void OPKs too) . I was peeing in a cup and dipping the digitals before. Can you also do that with the regular tests? Any other preferred tests?

Yup, no sense in using OPK's now for me since I dont know where Im at in this cycle so just waiting for AF then Ill whip out the "lets get pregnant kit" :haha:. Awww I hope that its pregnancy symptoms too and not AF. Its amazing how similar the symptoms are between the two. Your husband sounds a lot like mine :haha: He would say the same whenever I said "Oh I feel a cramp" or "my boobs are so sore". He too would always be like "Oh thats a good thing, right?" lol Bless them! As for the POAS addiction that comes when ttc, there is where the Wondfo (IC's) come in handy. I usually would pee on those and if I ever saw even a hint of anything, then I would use a FR or CB Digi to confirm. The IC's saved my wallet from thinning out too much lol

Feeling a little sad today! :cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Youre bound to have your ups and downs babe. Im sorry you feel down right now, we are here for you!

Do you think digitals are sensitive enough to detect on day AF is due? I have so much to learn!

I have come to find out that they are a little less sensitive than the IC believe it or not. I hate to say it but it really differs from each person. I would think by the time af is due, the digi should def detect it but its not unheard of to get a late +. I believe Jess didnt get her + until about 16dpo with Sophia (couldve been even later than that). HTH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->