ttc after a d&c

Thanks for acronyms Lisa! I am sure it will be helpful. I understand your fear and doubt completely as I am feeling the same. Today I felt nauseous and somewhat crampy so thinking more and more about AF. Actually the feelings stopped me from buying a test. I think I won't test any earlier than 24th for my bday! This girl I went to college with is pregnant and I see her Facebook status and she is so utterly annoying about being all about being pregnant. Her post the other day was about how she wishes she didnt wake up in the middle of the night to eat or something dumb like that. I wanted to comment so bad about how she should enjoy it and to shut the hell up but I wouldn't do it. Ugh

That is great about 5 week milestone Jen! She must be so adorable while doing it.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Amy, go generic :)

Lisa, First Response sounds like a good deal too :) how are you feeling today?

Jen, I'm not sure if any of my family can take off to stay with me or not. My mother may be able to but I am unsure. I kind of worry about her driving down here. She doesn't have the best vehicles.
Yay for Zoey rolling! Tell her to quit growing so fast :D

Leslie, I think you either need to unfriend that girl or hide her statuses. I hate when people complain about pregnancy symptoms. Sorry that you are thinking that AF is going to come. :hugs:

Jen, she is growing so fast!! 5 weeks is early to roll over isnt it?! what a smart little one! :haha:

Leslie, Yeah thats annoying! get rid of that girl. :ignore: Im also feeling crampy today and very moody!! I yelled at my DF so many times yesterday! I feel bad for him. I really have no idea if im pregnant or not...... im gonna try another test on Tuesday (6 days before AF based on 24 day cycle which i had last month).

Bethany, im feeling moody and getting some cramps. Hopefully they are implantation pains. Im hoping and praying im pregnant!!
Is your sister ok? :hugs:

Sorry to hear about your sister Bethany. Is she doing ok?
And thank you... I just have to tell myself that if it doesn't happen this cycle doesn't mean it won't happen soon.

Lisa hope you are feeling ok...sounds like we are having similar symptoms. Crossing my fingers for your Tuesday test

I'm at the nail salon and my pedicure is drying and of course I am sitting next to two girls talking about pregnancy and their children... Ugh

hey guys xx
playing catch up again, I have much less time now a days :) all good :)

leslie, im not sure what average weight and height are for simons age but he is well above both, doc was impressed with both and said he is doing great :)
hope ur syptoms are bfp and not af xxxxx
I always collect pee and dip, I don't think im skilled enough to pee on stick and not my fingers :blush: :)
I def recommend internet cheapies, first response was always much later at detecting for me, I used um with lile , not this time, id never buy um again :)
I bought ones called 'the david' test strip from happybumps online.
they r in England I think.
they are very sensitive and very easy read, if u see second line within time allowed u r preg :) easy peasy, belive me if u see the line u will know u r seing it,.
even if faint ;) xxxx any line is pos , faint or not.
I got bfp at 12 dpo this time, which is very early xx

angel dressing a bump is hard isn't it, did u get urself sorted for wedding? xxx

lisa ur right no one can have clean house 24-7 surely :) otherwise u would have no life :)
I def clean before people call, its good motivation :)
I never had house inspections anywhere I lived , if somewhere had um, I wouldn't live there :) its not done much over here really. just new swanky apratments :)
that I never lived in :)
hugs for ur sad day, hope ur feeling better xx
my SIl had a bub day before i was due with lile , it was hard holding her knowing I should have lile at that time xxxxxxxx
my other Sil had her baby the day after my d and c. it does hurt but gets much better xxx hugs xxxxxx
I think it helps if u try not to think of what should be. I know its much easier said than done but it does help. im gonna do my best to not think about what age she shouldbe and stuff, cos it does us no good, hugs xxxxxxx
I think after the due date is gone , it seems to get a bit better.
the would be due date is tough xxxxxxxx
just know we r always here for u when ur sad xx
well I may be a day or 2 late but I will be here when I can :) xxx

Bethany I really hope ur Dh is with u for birth xxx hugs xxxxxxxxx
bones is my new fave :) im watchin re runs on telly all the time while feeding simon :)
its a really good show .
it does feel different I think with my own house , I feel like im doin it for me when I tidy :)

amy I would be good and do exactly as he says, that way u know ur giving it 110% xxx
this has got to be ur rainbow bub, saying prayers and lighting candles for u all the time. im gonna be so happy when u have ur good 12 week scan and even happier when I read ur birth story xxxxxxxxxxxx huge hugs and loads of :dust: xxxxxxxxxxx
thanks hon ,siomn and me are much better thanks xx
sleep is a great thing :)

jen and jess hope ye and LOs are doing great xxxxxxxxxxx

gonna post cos milky is rumbling :)

Ok another question... When we say DPO we are talking about after CD14ish when O happens? Sorry if that sounds stupid!

somebody else prob answered but dpo are days post ovulation xx
so yup ur right xx and it not stupid, none of us magically knew these things xx :)

[I really only bruise when I hit a bad spot. Kind of the same thing with bleeding. I think I just bleed when I accidentally hit a vein. And the bad spots may be nerve areas? I'm much better at finding them now lol. I will go to inject a love handle and it hurts...so I reswab and do it elsewhere. And some places I don't feel anything. No slight burning or nothing. Those are happy accidents lol!

Love handles are the best though. Some people actually do them in their stomach but that has always freaked me out. I don't want to feel paranoid that I injected my uterus or something. And that has to sound dumb but I know that I would still worry about it :dohh: so I have always avoided!

is lovenox the same as heparin injections?
I had these in hosp and it was really fine, didn't hurt , only once when student nurse did it, she just did it way too slow :)
I only got tiny circle of a bruise, nothing really :)

Lisa, wishing you luck!

Leslie, I'm wishing you luck too. And you are so right that it will happen. You have a great attitude <3

Laura, lovenox is a low molecule heparin and will burn. It isn't the same as taking actual heparin because it can't be reversed like heparin can. And heparin doesn't burn lol. Some doctors switch women to heparin the last weeks of pregnancy so that if they can into labor spontaneously it can be reversed for an epidural. With the lovenox it has to be out of your system for a day. Oh and the effects of it are longer lasting than heparin :)

I am worried about my sister. Normally we only have complications with clots during pregnancy or PP but she is neither and this came out of nowhere and is already close to her lungs. :(

Hi girls! :wave:

Bethany, oh no!!! Im so sorry to hear about your sister! is she still on bed rest? What are they doing for her clot? I hope that she gets better soon hun. Very scary Im sure esp seeing as how its near her lungs :( :hugs:

Amy, Thanks for the info and maths calcs! haha!! i think this time ill stick with FR from the supermarket and if BPN then ill order Wondfos from ebay. Takes to long to get here (end of July!). FR is like $14.95 for 3 here.

hehe no problem! I TOTALLY understand not wanting to wait that long. For them to charge you $30 for shipping, you would think you would get it overnight!!!!

amy I would be good and do exactly as he says, that way u know ur giving it 110% xxx
this has got to be ur rainbow bub, saying prayers and lighting candles for u all the time. im gonna be so happy when u have ur good 12 week scan and even happier when I read ur birth story xxxxxxxxxxxx huge hugs and loads of :dust: xxxxxxxxxxx
thanks hon ,siomn and me are much better thanks xx
sleep is a great thing :)

Awww thank you so much Laura! :kiss: Im hoping for the same too! Im glad to have met the new girls here but Im so sad that our original group will all have babies and Im not even pregnant :( I was hoping to have a baby around the same time as everyone else but I guess it just wasnt in the cards for me :( .Im so glad to hear that you and Simon are sleeping well now too! :cloud9:

Jen, yay for Zoey roling over!!! She IS a quick one! You better watch out, before you know it she will be crawling and then running all over the place! hahah

Jess, how are you and Sophia doing?

Leslie, big hugs to you hun. I know that feeling of everywhere you go seeing andhearing about pregnancy just seems to be everywhere. On FB, Ive had to block some people's posts just because I cant be surrounded with too much talk of babies and pregnancy. At the same time, its hard because Im so happy for my friends and I dont want to miss out on supporting this happy time in thier life. I keep telling myself that I will be there too and that seems to help sometimes. If you have to block people, then dont feel bad about it hun. You have to do whats best for you. Oh! and as for the nail shop... funny that you mentioned that because the same thing happened to me and I wanted to smudge her nail polish and then run! lol Just wacky thoughts right after my 1st mc that I had. We'll be there hun....:hugs:

Angel, how are you feeling??

:wave: to everyone!!! :kiss:

Yeah, sister still on bed rest. She is with her doctor right now. She is on lovenox injections. About 3 a day. I don't think it has done anything for her though. :(

Hi everyone!

Lisa and Leslie fxd for bfp. First reslonse arent very sensitive but they will work based on hcg levels. Digitals arent sensitive at all. Lauras right cheapies are great!
Bethany ur sisters in my prayers. Im so sorry for what shes going thru..

Gtg sry

Bethany ~ Thoughts and prayers are with your sister! Hope you are doing alright.

:wave: ladies

Jen, Laura & Jess ~ Big snuggles to the babies for me!! Hope Momma is doing well!

Amy, Leslie & Lisa :dust: :dust: :dust:

AFM ~ I pulled out a stretchy maxi dress and wore it to the wedding! I heart Athleta's (store here in the US) dresses. I was so comfy...if only it wasn't 90/32.2 degrees outside! I was dying in the heat! People are so thoughtful though, they turned fans to face me and were constantly checking on me...so kind! The poor bride is due 2 weeks after me, I don't know how she managed :) Today was my last injection, only because it was the last dose (originally nurse thought there was enough for 2 more). Next week is the strep culture and cervix check, the following week is growth scan...Eeek! It's getting so close. I started bawling today in the Dr's office b/c I just cannot believe it...DH teared up with me. :flower: Now we're off to tour the maternity ward! :hugs:

sooo exciting for you Angel! And that was very sweet of those people. Great to hear of people doign kinds things like that <3

Oh Angel!! :hugs: I am so happy for you hon. I can't wait until Pierce makes his grand arrival. You have been through so much and I am so happy for you and your husband! Both of you will make great parents. I can't wait to see pictures of your little man. :hugs:

Bethany, I'm here thinking of you and hoping that your sister makes a swift recovery. Does she live close by hon? Is she at home or in the hospital? Tell her we are all thinking of her and hope she feels better very soon. How are you and baby? Your getting closer and closer. I can't wait for her arrival! :hugs:

Lisa, I'm hoping that your mood swings are early pregnancy signs. I am sure DF understands you are going through a hormonal time. So are you going to test tomorrow? How long after mc did you and DF start TTC?

Leslie, I am with the rest of the girls on here. If someone is annoying you on facebook just hide their posts or do what you feel you need to, to protect yourself. You don't need anybody making you feel bad right now, even if it is unintentional. I am not even on facebook anymore, because even my own family members were annoying the hell out of me. So I cancelled my account. I am not sure if I was just being extra sensitive or people were being extra annoying lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->