ttc after a d&c

Hey ladies... sorry ive been feeling really flat the last few days. Ive caught up but just wanna nap now. Hope hope its not a bad sign that I'm feeling depressed.

Thinking of having an 8 week scan to set my mind at ease. The further i get from my last scan the more worried im getting. Thoughts?!?

Ill try respond tomorrow!

:hugs:

I remember feeling depressed and irritable on and off...hormone thing.
I am Surprised they wouldn't do an 8 wk scan. I say go for it if it would set your mind at ease. They don't do initial appts at 8 wks there?

Lisa go for 8week scan :hug: i hope u start feeling better and enjoy ur pregnancy. I know its hard to. Go for reassurance.

Jessica i hope sophia is putting on weight. U bottle feed formula right? Which one? I hope u can find her some pain releif.<3

Bethany rock n play i hear great things about. Def get it. Helps babys with reflex. Wedge is dangerous!

Amy ur vaca sounds lovely! Im so happy for you!<3 :dust:

Leslie so excited for ur test results! :dust:

Scale came. Aug 9 she weighed 9lbs 1oz... Today aug 16 she weighs 9lbs 1oz :( idk what to do or think. Im very engorged i believe she isnt transitioning my milk like she should. Jessica is it time to pump nurse and supplement with formula? I know my supply will decrease but my dd health is more important

Lisa, you are now on the roller coaster of pregnancy after a loss. Each day is scary :-/ I still worry all the time myself and I am a million times farther along than I ever made it the first time. Good luck.

Leslie, it's Friday! Picking up some tests for tomorrow? :)

Jen, yeah we are going to Baby Depot tomorrow and can hopefully pick up everything we want in store. If it is cheaper online though then I will just order everything. Getting the yellow rock n play since it is cheaper and more gender neutral. Can't justify paying $40 more for the cute bunny one that I like.
Are you going to call the pediatrician and ask for advice on possibly using formula?

It's Friday!!! (Or at least I think it is...haha!) My sis was in town last week, then came again for a couple of days this week, so I've been taking advantage of the extra set of hands!

Leslie & Amy :dust:

Jen ~ Can you call the Peds office and ask them what to do regarding switching her over to formula? Zoey still sounds like she is thriving <3

Lisa ~ I'd go for an 8 week scan just for reassurance if you can.

Bethany ~ Enjoy shopping at Baby Depot!

Laura & Jess ~ Big smooches to the babies :kiss:

I'm a walking udder, so I'm off to feed again...xoxo

Don't have time to pick up a test today I don't think so maybe it is best waiting for at least day of AF to test :) if she doesn't show early morning I may get tests and see what happens . Stomach is somewhat better but still odd feeling. Crampy but can't say if it is AF or other cramps

Must be so exciting buying baby stuff Bethany!

Amy, yup I will send dust on your journal! :)
Now I have to look up Gujarati. I love looking up languages! Wish it was easy for me to pick them up. What is your favorite thing to eat when around family? Do you recall if street food in India is tasty? So they like Americans in India? I want to check it out!
Eek! Romantic getaway at a resort- hope that gives you your sticky rainbow baby <3
Off to your page to send more dust!

thanks lovebug!!! yup they love Americans there! Street food is fab but almost guaranteed to make you sick but SOOOOOOOO worth it! lol Yay for getting baby stuff and for your new glass from gas station! :haha: its the simple things in life that give me big smiles too! :D

Amy, your vacation sounds so great!! I could use one right now. I have been having a lot of mood swings and not feeling very well mentally. So a trip would definitely do me good. Oh well, maybe in the next few months. I hope you and your dh enjoy yourselves!! :hugs: An old friend of mines was from Gujarat also. She came to the states when she was very young, but use to visit family over there very often. Is most of you family in Gujarat?

Aww I hope that you guys can get some time away. Im sorry that you have been mentally not feeling up to par hun. :hugs: Yes, most of my family lives there. :)

Amy sounds great about romantic getaway! Wish DH and I could. He works retail so we have opposite schedules often and he works most of the weekend. AF done yet?

You are so strong for not testing!!! I hope you get your bfp here in the next few hun! Af is gone now so just waiting to start OPK.. maybe mid next week? :)

Lisa, Sorry to hear you are down. Hope that you are able to get in for ab 8wk scan. Since we have been through what we have, its only normal to be scared. Hope that you and bump are ok!!! :)

Angel, You are in high demand these days, huh? :holly::mamafy: LOL I hope that you are enjoying every min with your prince!

Laura, :hugs: to you and Simon always!

Jen, I agree with Angel and it sounds like Zoey is still doing well but just for peace of mind, maybe a call into the dr would be a good idea? Im sorry I cant really help :(

AFM~ kind of annoyed these past few days with CZ (yes, she's back :( ) The fun friend that I know she can be is now gone and her alter-ego is back. Although, she is more like this than nice so I should call the nice side of her her alterego lol In any case... blah to CZ but Happy friday to you girls! :kiss:

Lisa go for 8week scan :hug: i hope u start feeling better and enjoy ur pregnancy. I know its hard to. Go for reassurance.

Jessica i hope sophia is putting on weight. U bottle feed formula right? Which one? I hope u can find her some pain releif.<3

Bethany rock n play i hear great things about. Def get it. Helps babys with reflex. Wedge is dangerous!

Amy ur vaca sounds lovely! Im so happy for you!<3 :dust:

Leslie so excited for ur test results! :dust:

Scale came. Aug 9 she weighed 9lbs 1oz... Today aug 16 she weighs 9lbs 1oz :( idk what to do or think. Im very engorged i believe she isnt transitioning my milk like she should. Jessica is it time to pump nurse and supplement with formula? I know my supply will decrease but my dd health is more important

if u pump fof every feed it wont decrease xx
i would if she ist gaing but its only u can decide.
would u formula a nt feed and pump., maybe she only needs tiny bit extra, im nearly caught up but i gotta go see to milky,
hugs to all xxx

Jen, If I were you I would seriously think about supplementing little Zoey. Breastfeeding is best for baby, but Zoey isn't gaining like she should. I would have supplemented by now, but that's just me. As for the wedge goes, I would never use it if it were dangerous. The head of the pediatric department recommended it, and I used the same exact wedge for my daughter Natalie. I only use it during the day while she is supervised, and I am watching her while she is right next to me in her pack n play. Do you know how much this has helped her keep her food down? A lot. Anyways different things work for different people. But the wedge if used while keeping a close eye on baby is safe and a life saver for painful reflux. Jen, Zoey needs her nutrition and even though breast feeding is important, if you see she isn't gaining (I believe she has been the same weight for quite a while now) I would seriously do something right away, supplementing formula etc. I use avent bottles with Sophia, people say they leak, but they have been great for us. I have used them with all 3 of my children. :hugs:

Jen, how many wet diapers is Zoey getting every day? One good way to tell if she is getting dehydrated is if her soft spot on top of her head is denting inwards, although that happens to Sophia at times when she is already well fed. My 7 year old had very horrible reflux but she always gained well, but then again she was formula fed. :hugs:

Thank u for knowledge and advice! She has 6-8wets and 1-4 large poops a day. I give her 8-10oz of emb with fortifer in breastflow bottles. 1oz w each feed. I nurse 11-12x day and i spoon/syringe feed her 2x day 1oz ebm with fortifier and 1 tsp rice cereal. I thought she would weigh more in a week. So odd. I think adding a lil formula might do trick? She is active and doesnt nap at all. So she must burn alot of cals a day too? Idk i did call pedi waiting for reply.

Angel, yay for the extra help! Enjoy your bonding time with Pierce and your sister <3

Leslie, GO YOU ON WAITING TO TEST :happydance: I am getting excited for you

Amy, street food can be worth it! Did I tell you about me puking on the street in Bangkok and my husband telling everyone in Thai was I was drunk because saying that I was pregnant would have been embarrassing? The jackass. And I hate to walk all the way back to the hotel with vomit on my shirt. Not a good look.
Do you have weekends away from the evil CZ? If so then TGIF right?! :kiss:

Hi Laura :)

Jessica, love reading your good advice! :hugs:

Jen, hope you hear back from the pediatrician soon!

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/760e49e5d396f3e45d6d43650e99b4e3_zps7e808673.jpg
I finally assembled the stroller. My cat jumped in the basket beneath and wanted to be pushed around. He was so pissy when I pulled him out and closed it.

Leslie, they dont really do early scans here unless you arrange it yourself/pay for it yourself. Once the doctor refers you to a hospital you dont really get seen for ages unless you have any issues and go to the doctor on your own.

Thanks Jen. I think i will arrange another scan for next week. Im sorry Zoey isnt gaining weight. I wish i could help. :hugs:

Bethany, I wish we could all enjoy our pregnancies but thats never going to happen now. My dad gets super excited every time i see him but i don't feel anywhere near that excited yet and i dont want him to be let down if something happens.

Angel, Im glad you've had a helper.

Amy, Thank you. Im feeling quite sick today which surprisingly makes me feel good that things are going fine. What does CZ stand for?

AFM, feeling really sick today. i had to get up in the middle of the night and eat last night. I still havent thrown up at all but i feel sick enough to. Starchy food is really the only thing that doesnt make me fell sick at the moment. ive barely had any veggies for two weeks now.

Jen, what is emb or ebm? I still don't understand all of the lingo on here. lol. And what is fortifier? I am thinking Sophia might need some other supplementation because she just doesn't have a huge appetite and it scares the heck out of me sometimes. I am stumped as to why Zoey isn't gaining the weight she should. She has plenty of wet diaper and poopy diapers. Jen, does the rice cereal help them to gain weight? I am going to ask the doc about the rice cereal because I heard it can help with reflux and keeping the milk down. You say you syringe feed her ebm, what is that again? I know you say she is active and doesn't nap at all, but I recall you saying sometimes that she sleeps a lot? DId she recently stop napping? I don't think that her being up would affect her weight gain, but then again what do I know. The doc would probably have a better idea. What worries me about Sophie is that there are days where she is awake quite a bit and other days where she is very sleepy. There are phases that she goes through where she barely wants to eat and we have to almost force her to eat. So I am going to ask the doc what he thinks is going on. Right now Sophia weighs somewhere between 10 and 11 lbs. So she is gaining fine, considering she was born at only 6lbs, but it worries me her lack of appetite.

Lisa :hugs: to you too! So sorry about you feeling sick, but also happy for you because it is very reassuring. I am sure your lo is growing nice and snug in there! :hugs: hon!!

Bethany, I have the exact stroller system!! Only I have the beige colored one. But I wish I had the red one like you. The color stands out, less chance of getting hit by a car (yeah, I actually think about those scenarios). I think you will really enjoy the stroller, its very easy to use, pretty light weight. And the compartment in the front with the zipper easily fits a bunch of things. :hugs:

Love ur stroller bethany!! :) so excited for u! Also great pics!

Jess no she always sleeps midnight to 5-7am usually wakes for wet diaper. Screams for hunger. Eats for comfort (not fullness) & goes back to sleep. Sometimes i can lay her down sometimes i cant. Ebm is expresses breastmilk. Emb was typo. Cereal is to keep food down at night and in am i was told to.give it. Yes its few extra cals. Human breast milk fortifier is added to 1oz ebm for extra calories and vit/mins. I just cant beleive she isnt growing. Scares me :( shes active from time she wakes in am til midnight. Idk im about ready to use a gentle ease formula (sentivity) one and give her a bottle. It cant harm her right??? Zoey has sleepy phases too its growth spurt shes gaining well jess try not to worry. Poor sophia reflex stinks :(

Lisa sorry ur not feeling well but its a good sign lo is okay :) did u schedule ur appt for 8week us? Hope u get it.<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->