ttc after a d&c

Hmmm honestly, I dont think its worth it to go :oops:. I know thats terrible to say but other than the Taj Mahal, I dont think there is much to see :nope:. If youre looking just to explore and see how different countries live, then its def different. I love going because I love seeing my family but if they didnt live there, I wouldnt personally go. :(

CB Digi OPK is on my counter ready to go as we speak :happydance:! I took it out this past weekend and was so excited at the thought of POAS :haha: How did you like CS when you went? We have yet to go but since its so close, Im sure we will go a few times :) Just looking for a peaceful, stress-free weekend and from what Im told there are quite a few romantic places down there. :blush:

Amy, have you been to the Taj Mahal? And if so was it crazy crowded? I have always thought that it would be cool to go and learn more about the culture and maybe about Hinduism. Though Theravada Buddhism is my first love ;)
And eat the food! Mmmm.
Found a Thai wat that is just about 30 miles from me but since it is in Houston I bet it would take forever to get to. Bummer :(

Digi OPKs are so exciting aren't they? Woohoo! All POAS is fun. Especially with OPKs because eventually those always give a positive :D
Colorado Springs...well I went in junior high when my brother was in Colorado. That is where he met his wife hehe. But I don't remember much but snow, bad Korean food, and painfully enduring ice skating hehe. I bet you will have way more fun. Especially since it is a romantic getaway <3

Oh I did hike when I was in Colorado though. That was fun! I think we went to a historical site too that I really enjoyed.

I have been and it was pretty crowded but I went when I was young and I think half the crowd was my family :rofl: It is pretty neat to see, just dont know if its worth the $$ :(

Pikes Peak is where lots of people go but I was given a list from a co-worker of other places to go there so I might look into those!

Amy, do you have plans to take your husband to India sometime in the future? Or your future children when they get older? Does your husband know any of the language? I am half Salvadorean and sadly my Spanish isn't very good, and my children aren't even bilingual. I didn't want to teach them because my Spanish is kind of broken, but I have no idea why my mom and husband don't speak to them in Spanish, I always tell them to speak to the kids in Spanish, but they always forget to. lol. Oh, and Taj Mahal is so beautiful. Isn't it considered one of the 7 wonders of the world?

Bethany, my husband loves Texas. He says he wouldn't mind moving there someday. Speaking of traveling. I always wanted to visit Utah, although my dh says it is boring, but there are a lot of outdoor recreation correct. I just hope I don't run into his crazy family over there. You never know, I always seem to bump into people that I don't want to see. lol. Have you been to Utah?

Amy, I don't know if my husband would ever want to go anyways. He gets weirdly nervous about new countries. I always tell him that I want to vacation in South America and he just shakes his head at me lol.
Oh I bet Pike's Peak would be fun. Wherever you go you new to take some scenic pics for us girls :) let us live through you!

Jessica, Texas can be fun. I think the people are the best part!
I have been to Utah just a couple of years ago but I was mostly in the Salt Lake City area. A lot of people beg for money around the temples. That annoys me because I feel like they are taking advantage of religious people. There is this beautiful stream that runs downtown. Beehive symbol everywhere. It is quite pretty! I will post some pictures later for ya. Oh but if you are in temple square you will have the crap nagged out of you by missionaries lol.

Hello to everyone here sorry to barge in I was worried about someone for a while and so glad to have found them and 27wks prego how happy I am now!!

Bethany : just stopping in to say hello ma'am!! And boy was I missing u. So happy to see you're doing great as well as your rainbow baby, YAYY:happydance:! Take care of "ya'll selves". For I will be stalking until your bundle of joy comes. As always Congrats and I will be praying for you. P.s. I never got o hear how your DH reacted to your BFP, but I'm sure I'm super late...newhoo take care gurlie. And love ya and really mean it. Later :kiss:

Leslie, Not long till we will know either way! Heres hoping for a BFP!
We all know how hard it is to see other people pregnant. Dont feel bad at all. Im sure even she would understand.
We have different medication here so im sorry i cant be of much help.

Jen, feeling sick and hungry all the time! its getting annoying. Im so sick of food! haha
We need more pics of the little cutie!!

Laura, Prince Milky always seems to know when you come on the forum! :haha:

Angel, Hope you got a nap and feeling not so exhausted now. All totally worth it though im sure! More photos when you can!!

Bethany, yes yay for 7 weeks! still getting strong symptoms so im pretty happy.

Amy, Sounds like you have a fun month planned!! :haha:

:hugs: Jess!

AFM - Cant stop eating today! i had 3 breakfasts lol starting at 4:30am, 6:30 and 9:30. i had two lunches and now just made muffins!! oh no!! :haha: Im gonna be a big fatty soon!

Aw Never <3 I AM FEELING THE LOVE! I'm going to go write on your profile on here in case you miss this reply :kiss:

Lisa, just wait until the second tri. You will feel hunger even as you are mostly through a huge meal hehe :D

I don't know if this could be an update on symptoms or just my body being itself. I have had somewhat upset stomach since Monday with cramping on and off. Today I had to call out from work because I couldn't leave the bathroom (sorry TMI!). Could be a bug or just my stomach acting nutty as it does that from time to time. It had gotten me thinking though if it could be more....anyone have these symptoms? Makes me want to run out and get a test to be honest but may not be the best idea and could be too early anyway.

Amy, do you have plans to take your husband to India sometime in the future? Or your future children when they get older? Does your husband know any of the language? I am half Salvadorean and sadly my Spanish isn't very good, and my children aren't even bilingual. I didn't want to teach them because my Spanish is kind of broken, but I have no idea why my mom and husband don't speak to them in Spanish, I always tell them to speak to the kids in Spanish, but they always forget to. lol. Oh, and Taj Mahal is so beautiful. Isn't it considered one of the 7 wonders of the world?

It is! Its pretty cool to see for sure but if you are limited as to where you can go for financial reasons, then I say skip it. You can always explore places like that via google earth! :rofl:

DH said that he would go but more so to meet my family then to see the country. He knows a few words in my language but ofcourse when we met he was interested in the bad ones. Those he seems to remember just fine, other things I have tried to teach him.. he needs refreshers on here and there. :dohh: How are you doing?

Amy, I don't know if my husband would ever want to go anyways. He gets weirdly nervous about new countries. I always tell him that I want to vacation in South America and he just shakes his head at me lol.
Oh I bet Pike's Peak would be fun. Wherever you go you new to take some scenic pics for us girls :) let us live through you!

But he did good in Thailand, didnt he? I think DH would be weird too but he is use to weird being with me LOL

Ill be sure to take lots of pics if we do go anywhere but we havent planned anything yet. :shrug: :)

Oh and your friend was sweet to find you here... and you ARE loved!!!! <3 :kiss: <3

AFM - Cant stop eating today! i had 3 breakfasts lol starting at 4:30am, 6:30 and 9:30. i had two lunches and now just made muffins!! oh no!! :haha: Im gonna be a big fatty soon!

3 breakfasts!!!! Mmmm... breakfast. LOL All this talk of food is making me hungry and there is no way I can be pregnant right now so hmmm lol

I hope your BFP shows soon!!!!! as for bathroom issues, i think they are normal with pregnancy :) but can be af too :( . In the short time I was pregnant, I had issues as well and when all my symptoms went away completely thats when things went south for me so Im thinking this is a good thing for you. Other than that, I cant really help with pregnancy related stuff since Im not there yet. :cry:

Jen & Laura.... hugs and kisses to you and your LO's :kiss:

Angel, hope you were able to get some good Zzzz's in hun! :sleep:

Lisa, hope you and your bump are doing well!

AFM~ more waiting! lol AF is just about gone so now we just wait for that + OPK and then its sexy time! lol :bunny:

Hello hello! :)

Laura, thanks for the well wishes. Im so beyond ready to be a mom already. I feel like DH and I have done all that we can. We moved to CO like we wanted to. We bought a house. Bought a SUV. All we need is a family and our lives are made. Just hurts to see all of my empty rooms and no car seat in the back of my car. :( Oh well... one day I hope!

AFM~ af is on her way out now and if everything works the way it should, I should O next weekend. Im trying to plan a little weekend getaway to Colorado Springs so we'll see if it happens. This coming weekend, we have plans with some friends Fri night and other friends sat night... should be fun! :)

:hugs: and :kiss:
i think its time for some emoticons for amy :flower:
im soo hoping u get to fill ur car seats up soon honey xxx :cloud9:
i know waiting :coffee: and trying really sucks when u want its so much.
wish i could help xxxx love u lots xx
loads of :dust: xxxxxxx
hurray for getaway xxx enjoy and happy bd-ing :haha:

Hello to everyone here sorry to barge in I was worried about someone for a while and so glad to have found them and 27wks prego how happy I am now!!

Bethany : just stopping in to say hello ma'am!! And boy was I missing u. So happy to see you're doing great as well as your rainbow baby, YAYY:happydance:! Take care of "ya'll selves". For I will be stalking until your bundle of joy comes. As always Congrats and I will be praying for you. P.s. I never got o hear how your DH reacted to your BFP, but I'm sure I'm super late...newhoo take care gurlie. And love ya and really mean it. Later :kiss:

hi :) i dont know uf u remember me, u were one of first people on here to be nice to me when i had my mmc .
wow ur boy is 5.5 mpnths, congrats xxx :thumbup:
welcome xx

Leslie, Not long till we will know either way! Heres hoping for a BFP!
We all know how hard it is to see other people pregnant. Dont feel bad at all. Im sure even she would understand.
We have different medication here so im sorry i cant be of much help.

Jen, feeling sick and hungry all the time! its getting annoying. Im so sick of food! haha
We need more pics of the little cutie!!

Laura, Prince Milky always seems to know when you come on the forum! :haha:

Angel, Hope you got a nap and feeling not so exhausted now. All totally worth it though im sure! More photos when you can!!

Bethany, yes yay for 7 weeks! still getting strong symptoms so im pretty happy.

:hugs: Jess!

i think its cos i do all his prep first and eat , then by time i come on here, he is nearly due to wake :haha:
he is waking now too but is quiet :happydance:
eat away, ur growing a bub, making extra blood etc xxx
ur body needs it xx

I don't know if this could be an update on symptoms or just my body being itself. I have had somewhat upset stomach since Monday with cramping on and off. Today I had to call out from work because I couldn't leave the bathroom (sorry TMI!). Could be a bug or just my stomach acting nutty as it does that from time to time. It had gotten me thinking though if it could be more....anyone have these symptoms? Makes me want to run out and get a test to be honest but may not be the best idea and could be too early anyway.

where u at cyclewise? fx for u xxxx :thumbup:

no news here, milky is busy making me poo bot num 4 of the day :)

AF is due the 17th. It is probably mostly in my head but I know that is how it usually goes while trying :) DH won't let me test haha it's a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->