ttc after a d&c

He knows my emotions so he is doing it for the best really. What do they call these...phantom symptoms? if i had a check list most would be checked because i am imagining they are there lol. iEarliest I should probably test is Sunday just in case. Wouldn't 3 days before be a tad early? I know it does happen early for some though

Leslie, I would wait to test myself. Unless I had a stash on Wondfos. Then I feel zero financial guilt for dipping whenever! :) could be that those are pregnancy symptoms for you. Each pregnancy is different :D

Amy, DH was assigned to Thailand for his mission. He didn't pick it. After spending two years there and learning the language and the people..he feels native! But he also says that Thailand is a stable place full of people who like Americans for the most part. So maybe he just doesn't feel as safe elsewhere?
Who doesn't want to know the bad words first? ;) was it Hindi that you taught him the bad words in? I know that India has more languages than that one so curious! I have a book called One Thousand Languages and it said there were more than Hindi.
Eagerly awaiting your OPK results! How soon should I start sending the rainbow dust? Every day? <3
Also can't wait to hear your finalized plans for Colorado Springs!

Laura, give Simon a kiss for me :kiss:

My cat is being a turd and driving me nuts. He has trimmed claws but I feel like when he isn't trying to scratch at something then he is trying to nibble on it. I wish he would settle down. Spraying him with water is ineffective since he thinks that it is a game. I may have to start spraying with something that he doesn't like the smell of *stink face*

Bethany I had DH get my cheddar and sour cream chips when he was out today...ruffles kind is my favorite. I thought it might bring me good vibes ;)

Bethany I had DH get my cheddar and sour cream chips when he was out today...ruffles kind is my favorite. I thought it might bring me good vibes ;)

I had a bowl of them last night too! Ooooooooh I hope it does bring you all the good vibes and luck out there :happydance:

Leslie i love how bethanys being an amazing cheer leader for you!!! :dust: :dust: we all want u to get ur bfp!!!<3 i am anxious for you! Boo dh is makin u wait but i understand. Ill be thinking positive vibes hoping those yummy chips aare a goodluck charm<3

Bethany your moving along<3 how are u feeling? So dh is assigned to thailand? Forgive me if i missed it but does that mean u have to move or is that a while from now yet?

Angel Jess Laura hope ur los are doing well and u are also<3 give those sweet babys hugs for me<3

Amy sending you positive vibes this cycle. Come on +opk and swimmers fertilizing ur egg!! Fxd this is ur rainbow cycle<3 :dust:

Lisa how are u? Im soooo glad us went well. Really happy for u<3 whens ur next visit?

Atm its been busy. Zoeys discovering her hands her toys batting holding passing shaking (rattle) she grasp things rolls over more frequently lifts up her head and its more stable now. Shes pushing off the floor while i hold her under her armpit and watch her neck/head she tries to stand sits then stands again. I guess its more like she pushes up comes down pushes back up... Shes cooing and giggling smiling and stares at me with her big blueberry colored eyes. Im trying to enjoy her even with reflex issues. I also hope shes gaining. I went against dh and ordered a scale. I had to. I need reassurance in btw office visits. Shes a thin tall baby yes but i cant tell if shes gaining as im with her all day. Sorry for long update! Im rambling and exhausted.

Hi to everyone!!

Wow Jen. It sounds like Zoey is really thriving! Sophia isn't doing near all of those things. She has rolled over twice, she does smile and coo. But she doesn't like tummy time. She doesn't want to bother when I put her on her tummy. She does push up from her chest though, but just for brief periods. I would think if Zoey wasn't getting enough nutrition, she wouldn't be meeting her milestones, but the scale is a good idea, just for reassurance. I wish I could see more pics of her. She is a cutie! :hugs:

Jen, no DH was assigned Thailand for his mission back when he was 19 :) his work sadly wants him in a different country right now. I wouldn't mind it but he absolutely refuses to go there. Drives me nuts. But at least I know that he is willing to go the expat route. But he really just wants Thailand hehe.
I'm feeling pretty good. Little girl has been moving around a lot today. Of course, I have been bad and had some caffeine free Dr Pepper and laffy taffy and cookies. Hmph! ;)
Oh Zoey is growing up too fast! Tell her to stop it :D I bet you could just look at her sweet face all day <3 hopefully she is gaining honey.

Hi Jess :)

My husband is back home. Woohoo. Kitty has started to behave himself now. He knows better than to be a turd to DH.
DH is reading in bed now and the cat is all snuggled up to him. I'm a little jealous ;)

Aww bethany so glad hes home!:) right where he belongs! Aw kitty is back to normal thank goodness! Thats so cute he snuggles with dh.

Aww bethany!sounds like dh knows what he wants in terms of beingplaced. Good for him! Yay so glad u and ur lil girl are doing good. Yum to all those sweets! :)

Jess aww sounds like sophia is doing good also. Zoey isnt crazy about tummy time either but i force her. How is sophias reflux? Is it under control?

Hi Jen. Actually Sophia's reflux is not under control. She is starting to refuse to eat at times which really worries me. I have an appointment next week, so hopefully we can get to the bottom of whats going on. She looks in pain when she is eating and you can see that the milk keeps coming up and down her throat. I don't want her to stop gaining weight. They put a huge emphasis on how she has to gain at least 1 oz a day and I am so obsessed about her weight gain now and I am scared if she stops gaining. :(

Question girls... My stomach is still icky this morning. Yesterday it straightened out until this morning again pretty much . Period due Saturday...do we think this is too early to test if I decide to cave?

Hi my lovelies!!! :flower:

He knows my emotions so he is doing it for the best really. What do they call these...phantom symptoms? if i had a check list most would be checked because i am imagining they are there lol. iEarliest I should probably test is Sunday just in case. Wouldn't 3 days before be a tad early? I know it does happen early for some though

Awww he does have your best interests at heart. What a great DH you have. I suppose it would be a little early so holding out isnt such a terrible idea. We are just so eager for you to get your BFP that we just want to see it already! lol

Amy, DH was assigned to Thailand for his mission. He didn't pick it. After spending two years there and learning the language and the people..he feels native! But he also says that Thailand is a stable place full of people who like Americans for the most part. So maybe he just doesn't feel as safe elsewhere?
Who doesn't want to know the bad words first? ;) was it Hindi that you taught him the bad words in? I know that India has more languages than that one so curious! I have a book called One Thousand Languages and it said there were more than Hindi.
Eagerly awaiting your OPK results! How soon should I start sending the rainbow dust? Every day? <3
Also can't wait to hear your finalized plans for Colorado Springs!

:rofl: No Hindi, my family is from Gujarat so he knows very little Gujarati. I can see how your hubby would fear some countries. It is true that a lot of countries dont like Americans so I would be a little nervous too. India is not one of them thats for sure. I saw that you sent me dust on my page... :hugs::kiss::hugs: . Ill take dust at any time!!! Im hoping that with the support I get from the ladies here, zen weekend with my love bug and dust.. this has to = :baby: !!!!!! Dh booked a room for us at a nice resort so Im sooo excited that we have set plans. We are going to make sure we turn off our phones and just really spend some quality time together. :blush::happydance:

Leslie, I hate the tww. Every symptom or non symptom gets questioned. The worst part is AF & pregnancy sypmtoms are the same (atleast for me they have been). So other than a + hpt and my temps staying elevated, I really can never tell what is going to happen until the day af is due. I know this doesnt help you but if you feel the need to POAS just for peace of mind then I say go for it!

Jen, Zoey sounds like she is doing well and just growing away! Im gald that you are enjoying every second with her! :cloud9: Have you been looking ot go back to work yet?

Laura & Jess, love and hugs to you girls!!!!!!!

Lisa, how are you and bump doing?

Angel, how are you and Peirce doing????

:hugs: to everyone!!!

Jen, does keeping Zoey at an incline help? I only ask because I decided to get a rock n play sleeper for Lorelei this weekend and my sister said the incline should help if my baby has reflux. Gosh you probably already said something and I suck. Sorry! :hugs:

Leslie, I would still wait but if you feel really impatient them go ahead :flower: you do what is best for you sweetheart! :dust:

Amy, yup I will send dust on your journal! :)
Now I have to look up Gujarati. I love looking up languages! Wish it was easy for me to pick them up. What is your favorite thing to eat when around family? Do you recall if street food in India is tasty? So they like Americans in India? I want to check it out!
Eek! Romantic getaway at a resort- hope that gives you your sticky rainbow baby <3
Off to your page to send more dust!

I forgot to tell you guys that my husband also brought back this hugely insulated gas station glass for me. He said I showed more enthusiasm over it than my engagement ring LOL.
Whatever. I love having my ice last forever. I need cold drinks to thrive ;)

Bethany, I bought the inclined wedge for Sophia and I think it is helping so far (I used it for my 7 year old also). She seems to be spitting up less when she is inclined. But I don't use it at night. It makes me paranoid because one drawback is that she slides down little by little and that makes me uncomfortable. So I keep her inclined when she naps during the day and I am keeping a close eye on her. Acid reflux seems to be more common than I thought it was. It really does make a happy baby a cranky baby. :( It is quite painful. Anyways, how are you hon? You're about to hit a hug milestone!! 3rd trimester!! YAY!! Are you gonna do the kick count? They really suggested it for me my last 2 pregnancies.

Amy, your vacation sounds so great!! I could use one right now. I have been having a lot of mood swings and not feeling very well mentally. So a trip would definitely do me good. Oh well, maybe in the next few months. I hope you and your dh enjoy yourselves!! :hugs: An old friend of mines was from Gujarat also. She came to the states when she was very young, but use to visit family over there very often. Is most of you family in Gujarat?

Leslie, I can't wait till you test. Us girls get excited over here when someone is close to testing and awaiting their bfp!! FX this is your lucky month hon. :hugs:

Jen, Laura, and Angel, I hope you and your sweethearts are doing great!! Give a kiss to the babies from me. :hugs:

Didn't have time to buy a test today so I would say it wasn't meant to be for me. Feeling much more positive this month for some reason ( hoping that feeling will stick!)

Bethany that is so funny about the insulated glass haha. I get more excited over the small stuff too! When DH proposed to me I asked if he was joking, whoops.

Amy sounds great about romantic getaway! Wish DH and I could. He works retail so we have opposite schedules often and he works most of the weekend. AF done yet?

Jenn it sounds like Zoey is doing wonderful! :)

Jess I'm so sorry about Sophia's reflux :( I hope that it gets better soon. What is kick count that you asked Bethany about?

Hi Laura! How are you over there?

How are you feeling Lisa? When is your next scan or appt?

Tomorrow is Friday!!

Jessica, she is a wiggle baby! But glad that the wedge seems to help her out :flower:
Yup the third trimester is tomorrow. I figure I will start kick counts. I kind of stink because I haven't noticed a pattern to her activity yet.

Leslie, go you for resisting a test! Wait as long as you can :) and I will feel positive for you too. *cheerleader emote belongs here*
Hehe did he take it well that you thought that he was kidding? My DH just told me that he wanted to marry me and I asked when ;)

Slowly starting to clean up apartment and child proof things. I feel bad that I haven't signed up for any classes at the hospital. I need to get on that. Time is running out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->