ttc after a d&c

hi guys xxx

bethany stroller is gorg xxx my cats get well odd when i take um away from simons things , big cat hs goten used to it but small kitty just keps goin back to um si hve to move him or them from the room :)

jess and jen hey hope ye r well xxx
i prop simon up too by day while im with him.
by nt he sleeps on m tummy /chest, if he isnt gagging he sleeps in cot but more often now he sleeps o me.
ive been thinking of giving simon rice cereal too but evry1 says he is too young.
i think he would benefit from it but im gonna wait a few more weeks.
boiled cool water is good forum too, helps with wind and tummy issues.
hope zoey starts gainin soon hon xx

lisa :hugs: back at u xx
dry biscuits on ur locker at nt, i used to hve 2 in middle of nt and before gettin up, helpes with nausea, xx
also dont worry bout veggies, eat what u can, better to keep down carbs than chuck up veg :).
one handed emoticons r difficult , simon is asleep on me as per usual :)
wouls u try smoothies, good for vits and any tummy trouble but tend to stay down well xx

still reading, gonna post inn case i gotta go xx

Jess no she always sleeps midnight to 5-7am usually wakes for wet diaper. Screams for hunger. Eats for comfort (not fullness) & goes back to sleep. Sometimes i can lay her down sometimes i cant. Ebm is expresses breastmilk. Emb was typo. Cereal is to keep food down at night and in am i was told to.give it. Yes its few extra cals. Human breast milk fortifier is added to 1oz ebm for extra calories and vit/mins. I just cant beleive she isnt growing. Scares me :( shes active from time she wakes in am til midnight. Idk im about ready to use a gentle ease formula (sentivity) one and give her a bottle. It cant harm her right??? Zoey has sleepy phases too its growth spurt shes gaining well jess try not to worry. Poor sophia reflex stinks :(

i would jen just as topup , bt it does sound like she has plenty nappies so im not sure. could u ring doc? :hugs:

angel,amy and leslie hey xxx
hope alls well.
hope i didnt miss anyone xxx

Amy are you on your trip this weekend? Yay for AF being gone! Crossing my fingers for you!! No more CZ for now because its the weekend, enjoy it!

Sorry Jen about Zoey...have you heard from pedi? It is great that you girls can share experiences and help each other on here!

Bethany I love your stroller! And the story about your kitty is so cute. Did you get other goodies today?

Lisa it sounds like an 8 week scan would be good. Glad ( well kinda) you feel sick. Sounds like good signs. 8 weeks this coming week...time really flies :) thinking of you

Hi Laura and Jess! Hope all is well

AFM- AF due date but nothing yet. Crampy on and off but not sure if they are AF cramps or what. Have to go to grocery store anyway so thinking of getting a couple of tests because I will need them eventually. Question is do I test this afternoon before DH is home today ( and possibly get AF later because who knows) or wait to test tomorrow day after AF due....not quite sure. Any suggestions? I'm so bad at making these decisions on my own :) will eat sour cream and cheddar chips with lunch for some luck haha

BFN :( first time using frer too. Oh well now just have to wait for AF to arrive. Unfortunate thing is this next month is going to be hard to BD around ovulation because of certain events.

Leslie, didn't you get your first BFP late? It isn't too late. :hugs: I hate the disappoint of BFNs. So sorry honey.

Laura, my kitty is very interested in Lorelei's things. I still have the car seat wrapped up to keep him out of it. Mostly these days he snuggles up to my pregnancy pillow. Sill baby cat :)

Jen, hopefully the formula will help her!

Jessica, I wish that beige had been available when I ordered it online! I went with the red because I figured that it would be cooler than black. It is so hot in Houston.

Lisa, you will get to a point where you enjoy it. But nervousness is always there.
Enjoy the starches! I craved that for a while too :hugs:

Baby Depot was crazy busy today. I didn't find everything that I wanted but we got a ton of things. Including the last rock n play sleeper! And my husband didn't get too pissy about the time we had to spend inside. He was happy to come home though lol

Yeah but I got it late because I promised I wouldn't test before a week after AF late. I tested 10 days late last time. So I'm not really sure where I would test positive HCG wise. I started not feeling great so if AF is coming I wish she would already so I can take Advil and deal with it. My friend said maybe my level isn't high enough?
Glad you enjoyed your time at baby depot!! Not sure we have one of those around here.

Leslie, Baby Depot is at Burlington Coat Factory so if you have one if those it will be good for you to go to when you get your BFP :hugs:
It is true your HCG may not be high enough at this point. It is all so dependent on implantation. Hope you know soon enough one way or another. The TWW is tough isn't it? :flower:

Laura, I often think about putting dry biscuits next to my bed at night but then when i think about actually eating them n the middle of the night it makes me feel worse. haha. its so hard to find food that dont make me feel sick. I had some meat last night for the first time in a while. I had no other choice coz i was at a house friends house warming and i couldnt eat much.
Hows the Prince going? Are you loving every moment?

Leslie, Sorry for the BFN. You havent got your period yet so i wouldnt count yourself out. Did you take the test first thing n the morning? Thats when you are most likely to get a BFP.

Bethany, Nice stoller! When did your morning sickness stop? and when did you start getting a bump? I get so bloated at the end of the day that im looking 5 months pregnant. haha!

Thanks Jess. Im feeling much more positive today. Having to many symptoms that feel so different from last time for something to be wrong.

Thanks Jen. I havent booked yet. Im not sure if i can get in without a referral from my doc so ill have to ring and check. :kiss: for Zoey!

:hugs: Amy!

Lisa, I never really had morning sickness. I vomited because of acid reflux lol! The last time I puked was...3 weeks and 1 day ago. Got sick for the glucose test. Sometimes though nausea can still hit in the second tri. For me though it normally meant that I was hungry.
I got a bloat bump in the first tri ;) not sure when I popped! Week 21 maybe is when it became real obvious. Tummy still grows and I really can't tell because from my angle it always looks the same :lol:
How long until you slowly start buying things?

That seems like such a long time to wait for a belly!

I wont be buying anything till at least 12 weeks and probably not till we know the sex. When did you feel safe enough to start buying things?

Feeling like such a fatty today! This bloat is making me feel so gross.
The pic on the left is what i normally look like and the right is the massive bloat belly i have today. :cry:

Attachments

• collage.jpg
    collage.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 9
Oh yes we do have Burlington coat factory Bethany.
AF still not here. I didnt test with FMU Lisa because I didn't have any tests then. I held my urine for almost 4 hrs which I read can be just as good as FMU. Last time my positive was at night. I feel like I'm having AF cramps so I'm waiting. I still have tests so if she doesn't come just have to figure out how many days to wait. My FMU isn't usually first because I go a couple times during the night too.
Lisa sorry you are so bloated :( good sign though. I remember thinking I would show so early because of how I was eating and how I put on weight.

hi guys xx
leslie its still very early, bfn now doesnt mean u arent preg hon xx fx for u xx

lisa it used to change day by day what did and didnt make me sick :)
rice crackers were a bit of a staple though, i had lots of um :) i cant look at um now ;)
mashed potatoe was another good one for some strange reason :) xx
hope u find somethings that work for u xx

bethany im sure ur bump was cute at all times :) but its ultra cute now ;)
have fun rubbing it :) hee hee
hurray for lots o baby stuff :) xx
i cant remmber are u planning on bf? just curious :)

Feeling like such a fatty today! This bloat is making me feel so gross.
The pic on the left is what i normally look like and the right is the massive bloat belly i have today. :cry:

thats not bloat lisa, its ur lovely bub :winkwink:
i showed really early, i could never hide it , not that i wanted to :happydance:
i got big bump fast , every1 was sayin i would have huge bub, but then bump stayed same ish for few months :) xx

leslie cos its still early fmu prob be best hon, xx
some people never get bfp till a week after af due, it does depend on hormone levels , ur friend is right, ur still in the running this month, fx for u xx

no news here, il dissappear soon cos simo is awake :)
he is playing with his littel buddies at the mo :)
a monkey, puppy, bird and lion who hang over his basket :)

hi and hugs to all xx

prince milky, il post better ones soon i promise :)

Attachments

• 1167239_10201736530997949_441363623_o.jpg
    1167239_10201736530997949_441363623_o.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 7
Awwww Laura how adorable.
Yeah I guess it is still early. I just thought if you are pregnant it would show by now. When do they consider FMU if you also get up to go in early morning hours? If AF doesn't come just have to see how long I should wait to test again. DH is telling me to be patient because once we have kids I am going to have to be more patient. I know he wants the best but I have a feeling he is getting annoyed month after month of my obsessing.

it doesnt have to show yet hon, everyone differs xx
would u have a block of more than 4 hrs asleep when u go to bed first before u go to loo
id use this as fmu but just my opinion xx
guys try but they really dont get how all consuming ttc is for us , hugs xxx
i tested way too much :) i used to test from day 8 nearly everyday even though i knew it was way too early, couldnt help myself :)

Lisa, not quite sure when I started to buy this pregnancy. Sadly I just remember what I bought and when with my angel :-/
Enjoy the bloat hehe. I liked mine. I wanted to look as pregnant as possible!

Leslie, when you are ready to test again you may go ahead and try FMU. Going at night shouldn't affect you unless you drink a lot at night too :flower:
AF cramps can also be a regnancy symptom. Maddening isn't it? :hugs:

Laura, yup I plan to breastfeed. I did buy some Tommee Tippee bottles and a manual breast pump so that my husband can feed the baby for me if I run out for errands. If she will even take a bottle that is.
Simon looks adorable with his toys :)

My husband is leaving yet again tonight. Boo. I miss him when he is gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->