ttc after a d&c

Hi ladies, hope all of you are doing great.

Laura, I admire you so much. You are such a strong woman. I cannot imagine going through what you have gone through. Simon has a wonderful mama! And YOU are my hero. :hugs:

Amy, I pray that this is your month. If you get pregnant this month along with Leslie that would be fantastic! FX for you and Leslie this month. :hugs:

Angel. So sorry about the blocked duct. That sounds so painful. I can say I have never suffered this. Seeing as how I have never had an actual letdown of milk, since I have always had issues with breastfeeding and milk supply. I am glad that that you are feeling better now. :hugs:

Bethany, you are getting closer and closer. I can't wait until you post baby pics. I want to see beautiful Lorelei!! :hugs:

Lisa, time to let out a sigh of relief. 13 weeks!! yay!! Time is going by for you quickly also. Hopefully, now that you are in you 2nd Trimester you can start to relax and have less anxieties and worries. :hugs:

Hi Jen!! :hugs:

Amy, i hope this is your month. Ill keep my fingers, and toes and legs and arms crossed for you. Does the IUI have a high success rate? I will look forward to hearing your great news soon!
Im feeling pretty good. im glad the nausea is gone now if only i could get some energy going to get things done around the house.

I think it depends on the individual but I have only had one and it worked on the first shot so Im feeling pretty good about it. Im glad that you are feeling well!!!

Amy sorry I fell asleep xxx

hehe no worries! You need to get all the sleep you can when you can! :sleep::hugs:

Amy yay for this month! Lets make it so you get your BFP and I follow after for next month, that would be fabulous! I realized AF will be due on October 15... Pregnancy and infant loss awareness day. I'm on CD 8 today. I think we are about 10 days apart?

Yup, ten days apart! Interesting that AF is due on that day for you but I hope that its the day that you get your BFP!!!!! How fun would it be to join the preggy ladies and be bumo buddies! :)

Angel, Bethany, Jess, Jen.... :kiss::kiss::kiss:

:wave: to anyone I missed!

AFM~ Scan went well this morning... still got 2 follies in the running (20mm & 18.5mm) and lining is at 11.5 as well so tomorrow will be trigger and IUI#1 and thursday will be IUI#2. Im PRAYING this is it and we are on our way to our forever baby.

Jess we posted at the same time! heheh Thanks hun!! How are things with you?

Very scary thing happened today. Natalie (my 7 year old) has asthma and has been sick with a cold. She has had a bad cough and this morning she started spitting up blood. Looked very worrisome. So my husband went straight to the emergency room with her. I am so scared there is something seriously wrong with her or that she has Pneumonia. I still haven't heard from them, so I am gonna call him. There is something else that I haven't shared with you ladies. We were going through some pictures we took recently and we noticed Natalie's left eye in some of the pics had a white reflection, instead of the usual red eye. I didn't look through these pics when we first took them and it was last Christmas! And I know that white glow in the eye can be a sign of a childhood eye cancer called Retinoblastoma. Not sure if any of you ladies have heard of this. But if you ever take pictures of your babies and see a white glow in the pupil or over any part of the eye in more than a couple pictures, take them to a Pediatric Opthamologist as soon as possible, just to rule out Retinoblastoma. I hope to God that Natalie doesn't have this. One thing that is very reassuring is that her eyesight is still very good in her left eye, there is no sign of any bulging of the eye, redness, headaches. And we just went through some baby pictures recently and noticed the same white reflection in the same eye. That was 7 years ago and if it were Retinoblastoma she would definitely already be very sick by now because it is a very aggressive cancer. So we are hoping it is either nothing (normal reflection of her eye lense) or at least something very treatable. The mc I had had definitely made me very paranoid about everything. But from what I have read, I did the right thing taking her to the doctors for the eye issue. So she has an appointment very soon at Children's Hospital in Oakland.

OHmy gosh Jess!!!!! Im so sorry to hear all this! Please keep us posted and I hope that you are able to talk to your husband soon to find out whats going on! I think its great that you are really on top of things. Looking at pictures and paying attention to the reflection is not something I wouldve even known to look into or pay attention to. I hope that everything is ok with all of your girls hun. :hugs:

I wouldn't have thought about doing it either. A couple of months ago I happened to read about Retinoblastoma by chance. A sign of red eye is a sign of healthy blood flow to the eyes. A white reflection can indicate something blocking the blood flow, like a tumor right behind the eye. Or it can be normal reflection or something more minor. It can even mean cataracts. Of course we rather the outcome be any of those but Cancer. :hugs: to you Amy!!

Hi guys xx

Leslie I think time is a big factor but letting go is another.
Once I came to terms with the fact that sometimes bad s**t happens t good people for no reason we can think of. ;-)
I had to realise thatmaybe losing lile saved her from.something awfull she would hve had if she got here.
Also I think.of her as happy and never in pain and il meet her again.
Helps me the most. Xx
And last but not least I focus on what I do hve. Not what I lost.
Works most days ;-) xxx hugs xxx
Best of luck with bd and sticky bfp xxx

Jess thanks honey love u lots and lots xx
I'm so glad we all found each other here.
Ye r more my friends and my rock than most real life friends ;-)
Xxx

Amy I feel quietly confident for u xxx
Fingers crossed so hard xx

Jess I ope nat is ok hon xxx p
Keep us posted xx

How are the rest of my.girl's ? Xxx

Laura, it is ok to admit to the struggles and to have a cry. You will feel better, promise. And we will support you lady :hugs:
Hurray for christening!

Angel, that clogged milk duct sounded so painful! Glad you broke it up before it became worse :-/

Amy, sending you rainbow twin dust/luck/EVERYTHING! Love you :kiss:
So excited about the IUI, especially since it worked last <3
LOVE the term forever baby. It is perfect honey.

Lisa, I kind of agree with your OH about the Doppler. I have been reassured by mine before and scared by mine too (it isn't always yes easy for me to find the HB so I tend to panic).

Leslie, I am also send you very relaxing pregnancy dust for this cycle. I can understand wanting to be pregnant before your angel's due date. We are here for you :hugs:
MFM is maternal fetal medicine doctor. :) my doctor didn't say for sure that I would be induced next month but she did seem to want to induce at 38 weeks which is next month. I can't wait until I have a date. I feel like a turd for admitting that though.
How did you enjoy your time with family?

Jessica, how are you feeling love?
Oh be sure to update us on Natalie. My brother's kids always have eye issues from birth :-/ good to know about the white reflection

Sorry to not be on as much girls. I am just exhausted. I very slowly waddle everywhere. I don't know if I said or not but we have the swing set up already and then the white noise/nursery projector came in. I have been watching it in bed with the cat. My husband says that Lorelei is spoiled. I think that he is jealous ;)
I'm jealous too. Babies have cool stuff. Seriously, why don't they make swings for adults to be rocked to sleep in?
NST on Thursday and then 34 weeks on Friday. Anxious as always to meet my girl.

Bethany, I am so happy to see you on here! Honey, you are so so close. I can't believe how quickly the time is going by. How are you feeling, besides the exhaustion. Where has the time gone? I feel like it was just yesterday that you announced your bfp on here. I pray the same happens for Amy. One day she announces her bfp and then all of the sudden she is in her 3rd trimester awaiting the arrival of her rainbow baby. I know how you are feeling Bethany. There are so many things going through your mind at this point. I also had the non stress tests, they can actually be very stressful. I know this time will go very quickly for you and before you know it, Lorelei will be in your arms!! Sorry if I am a little scattered, had a few glasses of wine tonight. lol. :hugs:

Jessica, I think once the first trimester is past then it all goes rather quickly. The third trimester seems very fast. I hope my energy picks back up soonish because I still have a lot of cleaning that I would like to get done around the apartment.
Psst...you aren't scattered. I hope you enjoyed the wine :) I actually saw a Pinterest recipe for a mixed wine drink that looked really tasty. I think it was the color and the berries in it. Having black cherry soda at lunch today and am stupidly excited over it lol.
It will be amazing when Amy gets her forever baby. I fully intend to annoy her by asking her a million questions about her pregnancy and baby every day hehe. <3

Cat is getting annoyed at me for playing Halloween radio on Pandora. It is his nap time and he doesn't like that kind of racket. But I am trying to motivate myself into doing the laundry and washing dishes.

Awww thanks ladies for the well wishes.. .you all are just simply the BEST!

Jess, you dont sound scattered at all.. enjoy that wine momma!!!!! How did it go yesterday with Natalie? What did you husband say?

Bethany, I cant believe how fast the time has gone as well. It seems like yesterday we were counting down the time for you to leave for Thailand then you got this wonderful surprise before you left and now here you are... so close to meeting your little girl. Just so happy for you!!!! XOXOXOO

Lisa, You will be next! You being in your second tri is amazing too!!! Hope that you are enjoying your pregnancy now and that time flies for you! Are you going to find out what youre having?

Leslie, so so so hope that you get your BFP this cycle. What a great way to remember national loss day for you.. it will be the day you got great news about your son/daughter! :cloud9:

Angel, Hope P has been letting his mommy get some gooo Zzz in. Dont know if you have tried this but I read that babies are very sensitive to light and that if you put a blanket or blackout shades in their room (They say its safe to do this around 6 weeks old) then they tend to sleep in a little longer (like 6 am). They say to still have them go to bed early like 7-8 and with the blackout shades they stay asleep longer. Since you dohave to feed more often the small they are, they said that you can have dim light on so that they stay kind of asleep and feed.

Laura, how are you and your Prince Milky doing?? Hope that things are well!

Jen, I hope that you are ok. Has anyone heard from her??

:hugs: to everyone!!!!!

AFM~ got my HCG trigger today so IUI is set from tomorrow morning and Friday morning!

True Amy, I really loved counting down to Thailand! I think I need to plan another overseas trip when TTC because it certainly takes the mind off of some of the other stresses in life <3
I am really really REALLY hoping for rainbow twins in your near future! :)

I dont remember if anyone had a trigger here but I had one this morning and Im super crampy. Its not O cramps though more like gassy/uterine cramp... oye :(

Amy, maybe Horsey has had a trigger. Not sure. Are the cramps a side effect from it? That stinks.
Though it will all be worth it for rainbow twins.

I'm going to say rainbow twins every chance I get until it happens!

LOL!!!!!!!! I cant remember if she did or not.. I should ask her!

Amy, my memory is right there with yours. I am just not sure lol! But if she hasn't I bet she could direct you to people that have and could give you good advice on it for sure <3

Hi ladies. So apparently Natalie had a nose bleed during the night, but it was deep enough that it went down her throat instead, causing her to spit up blood in the morning. Thank God it wasn't Pneumonia. She did have an asthma treatment at the hospital for her wheezing. We have the doctors appointment for her eyes in early October, so lets hope that comes out fine also. Sophia has been teething and is super cranky, she has been refusing the bottle lately. Poor thing. She is getting teeth super early. Kinda weird since dh and I got our first teeth kind of later than average. Oh, and my husband has been acting like a total jerk lately.. forgot to mention that. But that is a whole 'nother story. :(

Bethany thanks xx
Lorelei will be here before u knowvit.
Last few weeks are tough but all so worth it xx
They become a fond memory fast even though it doesnr feel like it now xx

Amy fx for u honey xxx
Simon is asleep now. He has been getting tummy pains .
May be increase un zantac.
They now wanna check his eyes. They think his left eye is turned out.
I dont see it but better to check I suppose.
They r checking swallow too.
I think they r afraid its from stroke not reflux now too
We will hve to wait and see. Fx
Hope ur iui does the trick hon xxx :dust:

Jess hope ye r all well xx

Hi and hugs to all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members