ttc after a d&c

Not that he us struggling right.now thank god. He is sound asleep on top.of me. ;-)
Ok I'm done with feeling sorry for us again. Just needed to admit I'm struggling a bit and cry to feel better ;-) such a girl ;-)

Love to all.
Angels to mind us all.
Il be friends with um now again ;-)

What is this forum for but to talk about the things we cant say elsewhere or wont be understood by others. Thats how we all ended up here... we have all struggled in different ways some more than others and thats what brings us together to make us stronger as bethany said.

Laura, Poor Simon has suffered more than he should have but he has you as a wonderful mum who takes care of him and thats what he knows.

Jess, I dont know the full story but it sounds like it was a painful experience. im sure where ever she is she is happy and looking over you and your family. Lauras idea of the balloon sounds like a good idea and try and make that your memory of her. You have had more pain than anyone should and you're still here being a great mum and a wonderful person. You really are my hero. :hugs:

Thanks Lisa xxx
I feel on top of the world again.
We had christening yest and had a brilliant day.
Simon reflux is a lot better. Fingers crossed it lasts . Xx
How r u now hon? Still sicky? Hope not xxx

Jess ~ :hugs: I second Bethany's sentiment and love Laura's balloon idea. I still think of the book Heaven is For Real...I don't have the courage to read it yet, but it gives me a smidge of peace thinking my babies are in heaven and guided Pierce to me. And naming your dear angel may give you a bit of closure...though mine were early mmc, I named them and wrote them letters. :hugs:

Laura ~ So happy Milky's Christening went well. The two of you deserve a break! Praying for brighter days all around!

Hi Bethany, Jen, Leslie & Lisa. Hope you've had a good weekend.

Amy ~ Some :dust: and grow eggy grow!!

Afm ~ Dealt with a clogged milk duct...bloody hell that was super super painful! Pierce actually stretched his feedings and my poor ta-ta's were still producing for a cluster feeding milk monster! I'm going to be more diligent on checking and pumping any knots after P's feedings. That was too close to becoming a real issue (mastitis) and so very painful. Thankfully my Mom is still here to hold my hand through these tough times...my DH is great, but cannot relate like a female can :flower:

xoxo Going to try to sleep and praying Pierce continues spacing his feedings out! xoxo

Angel thanks hon. Xx
I had s clogged duct. I got mastitis bit when weaning too. Pain was really bad.hugs xxx hope feel better

Laura the lactation consultant I talked with over the phone said I caught the knot (that was as long and wide as your pointer finger) early. I used warm compress, hot shower, Pierce nursing, then me pumping and ice packs...all the while I was massaging the knot...it darn near wouldn't break up. It finally broke at 1am! Made for a painful day...I hope yours was more tolerable.

Laura, im so glad the christening went well and that simon is feeling better today.
Im doing pretty good. Ive been getting a sore back and having some aches and pain mostly on the sides of my tummy. Im assuming its stretching related?!? Ive been kinda paranoid today... everytime i go to the toilet im still scared of seeing blood every time i wipe. :( Im sure everything is probably fine though.

Angel, thats sounds very painful! Good that you caught it early! how did you know what to do!!
Hope you can get some quality sleep in! :hugs:

Angel mine happened when I used that stupid rented pump that didnt work properly.
Had to pump like crazy for a day and a half to get rid.
Then had mastitis when weaning. It's yucky. HAd to get antib and pain killers. But I caught it early too ud say xx
Glad it broke for u hon xx
Very not nice thing to hve xx

Lisa id love to tell u that I stopped doing that bit I checked after wiping formy whole preg xxx
Hugs xx
Yeah it'd normal to hve pains. But does freak u out xx
Everything in.u has to move and stretch for bub x
So long as pain isn't really bad and no bleeding sounds totally normal x
I agree with Bethany. I loved being preg but it's very reassuring when they exit ;-)
U can physically see if they r ok. Xx
Would u think of a Doppler? Xx

Hi and hugs to all. Xxx

I feel myself again for first time in ages ;-)
Simon is somuch better so I relaxed properly yest and enjoyed myself

Hi Ladies!!!!

Angel and Laura.. OUCH!!!!!!!! Im so sorry that you ladies had to go through that but thank god you are here to tell us what to do in the event we have this happen to us. Jeez, sounds so painful and so sorry it had to happen to you girls.

Angel, glad that you are able to get some Zzz in between P's feedings now.

Laura, so so so happy to hear that Simon is doing better hun! Big hugs to you and him and I hope he continues to thrive!

Lisa, How are you feeling these days??

Leslie, how are you hun? Where are you at in your cycle now??

Bethany, how are you feeling these days hun? Im sure you are exhausted. So crazy that youre princess is going to be here soon! :cloud9:

Jen, hope you are doing ok. I temporarily deactivated my FB account (just needed a little break) so I havent been able to check on you there. :hugs:

Jess, How are you and Sophia doing?

Hope I didnt miss anyone!

AFM~ have had a couple of US's and it shows that Im SLOWLY progressing but getting there. My next scan is tomorrow morning and it everything looks good, then we might get a trigger then IUI the next 2 days. FX!!!!!!!!!!

Fx for u Amy. Xxx
It's so def ur turn now.
I lit a candle at the grotto for u again the other day.
U really deserve ur rainbow and I hope u get him or her this cycle xxx
Love u xx

I cant wait to follow u through ur preg and swap stories and advice with u hon xx
Im sure it's soon for u xx

Oh I so cant wait! Its been so wonderful seeing just about all of the "original" group as well as new comers go on to have thier rainbows or are pregnant with them. Its honestly what gives me hope. Even though I get discouraged because its been this long and Im still trying, I learn new things everyday from you girls and am so so so happy to have met you ALL! :hugs:

I know hon. It's totally beyond due to u now. Come on god.
Wonderfull parents available for lucky lo.
Make it happen pretty please.
This is gonna sound weird but u know me and angels and stutv ;-)
Ur little angels are gonna do it for u this time I think.
Xx I hope that gut feeling I hve is right. Xxx

I have to believe that they will help too! I feel optomistic because it worked the 1st try with the last IUI but Im trying not to get my hopes up.

Laura, Its good to have you girls ahead coz i can get some great advice. Im glad your feeling more yourself. It must be a great feeling. Did you ever feel yourself during your pregnancy?
i asked my OH about buying a doppler a few weeks ago and he thought it was a bad idea coz i would freak out if i couldnt find it. Did you have one?

Amy, i hope this is your month. Ill keep my fingers, and toes and legs and arms crossed for you. Does the IUI have a high success rate? I will look forward to hearing your great news soon!
Im feeling pretty good. im glad the nausea is gone now if only i could get some energy going to get things done around the house.

:hi: and :hugs:

Amy sorry I fell asleep xxx

Lisa I felt better towards the start to middle of second tri.
But I was a bit nervous all the time but it got better as my preg got later xx
I had a Doppler I borrowed from my sil from I think 8 weeks until she got preg ;-)
I was feeling mmovement by then anyway.
I loved it. I tried not yo overuse it cos I don't think he liked it but it was great for reassurance.
At ur stage u should be good to find hb unless u hve placenta on front wall or bub is hiding behind blood vessels.
Once u get the hang of it and bub is big u will find hb 99% of the time.
U do jve to keep in mind it may find
itime to find and if u dont find it. Rest and try again. It doesn'teamon the worst xx

Hi and hugs to all xx

Wow tons to catch up on and hopefully I caught everything!

Lisa love the scan pics and glad you are feeling better! 13 weeks already!! Have you spilled the beans to most everyone?

Jen how are you and Zoey?

Angel sorry for painful clog you went through but glad it is better! I don't even think of those things honestly! Did you decide on your road trip?

Amy yay for this month! Lets make it so you get your BFP and I follow after for next month, that would be fabulous! I realized AF will be due on October 15... Pregnancy and infant loss awareness day. I'm on CD 8 today. I think we are about 10 days apart?

Bethany AF was same as last month. Seems that a long light then heavy AF may be my norm. Maybe my body has adjusted to how it should be. Since I hadn't been off the pill in years I didn't know how it would be. How are you feeling? What does MFM stand for? Did they say you will be induced next month?

Laura sorry about Simon but so glad thy things are a bit better and christening went great! Feeling yourself is the best :) seems so tough to find yourself after loss, ttc, and then having baby. How do you think you did it? Just time?

Jess so sorry about how you are feeling about your loss :( as the other girls said this is the place to discuss it. Have you thought of naming or doing the balloon? Maybe reading loss books, seeing a therapist or something like that would e helpful? Hope you are feeling better.

AFM CD 8 and will start BDing tomorrow. I have figured out when DH's schedule is best for BD and luckily he has a few days off this week so it works. I would love to be pregnant before my due date would have been in December but not sure if that will happen. I have my annual appt next month so if I am not pregnant and go to that appt I will be going with a list of questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->