ttc after a d&c

Bethany Laura's so right tummy will still look same after birth. Took me by surprise. I just Packard one outfit for her to come home in. Hospital has clothing diapers socks for baby til you take her home. Think of it as less laundry bc their first poop is tar for first few days plus I may get peed on first few changes. Or maybe it's just me. Lol oh no happy husband yes. Baby not at all she screams cry and constantly wants to eat. She's gaining weight fast now and doctor calls her greedy. Laura I think u nailed it they nurse or bottle feed to soothe the burning :( prilosec nor Zantac is doing a thing. I feel like a cow. Either she sleeps I pump (huge over supply and I get plugged duct/engorged fast) or she's nursing and screaming for bottle on top of it. Laura how did u realize this?? I just assumed spit up vomit hungry again. But I know she's over feed now for sure. Anyway to correct this??? Should I wean her from nursing and just monitor bottles?? What did u do? Thanks for helping me realize this.

Bethany sorry I'm half awake and rambling. Can't think straight. Anyways yes comfy clothes for u nailed I'd bring tuck pads with witch hazel. Helps u heal. Quicker and is nice and cool. You'll be on ice packs with their netted undies so if they have gowns I'd just wear em. Unless ull have visitor then u may want to change for pictures . Up to u just be comfy clothes:)

Lisa pillow between legs is so comfy isn't it? Imvglad they girls helped. My pregnancy pillow as my tummy grew worked amazing. I actually still sleep with part of it. Swimming is great exercise. I hope u manage back pain and are ok for rest of pregnancy. Its so worth it in long run♡

Amy and Leslie hi! Awaiting both of your announcements in neat future. I'm so anxious for you both. How are you doing?

Angel hi! How are you and Pierce?

Ladies what's your opinion on machinations for your LOs?? Are there any your going to delay not get ?? I'm so worried about mercury autism etc. Also exposing them to these viruses/bacteria. Are any of ur los getting flu shot?

Hi ladies! Attempting to catch up now from my sister's house! (Yay we made it!) Pierce actually slept 10:30p-2:15a...I'm a new woman with nearly 4 hours of sleep! I'll catch up properly soon. Thinking of you all.

Amy ~ TWW :dust: :dust: sending super sticky, good implant, come on double rainbow vibes your way! xoxo

Jess ~ So glad Natalie is ok. You've had a very trying year. I had no idea you guys weren't sleeping...it's not easy dealing w/ sleep deprivation. Not being well rested with a newborn plays havoc on our emotions and senses...I'm glad you both are resting now. Will keep you both of sound mind.

Bethany ~ My DH and I are also not fond of the iThings update! They've messed up a perfectly good program with is IOS7 :grr: Hurray for the home stretch! Cannot wait for them to give you your official date :) I packed a couple outfits for Pierce's hospital pics and to bring him home. I took yoga pants and a nursing gown for myself...it took 3 days for the "5 month" belly to go down (that's about the size my belly was postpartum).

Lisa ~ I know you'll enjoy your Bugaboo...We didn't get to test ours out b/c the closest Bugaboo retailer is 1.5 hours away. My DH LOVED it once it came in...he didn't like the price tag either, but quickly forgot about it after Pierce arrived. :haha: I love your girl name!

Laura ~ Simon is teething already?? (Sophie too Jess?) Wow! I hope you get the answers you're looking for at the Dr. Glad you can hold him and sleep, I know it's reassuring. I watch Pierce breathing when I put him down...it puts me to sleep. :sleep:

Leslie ~ Yay for DH being around to BD this cycle! :dust: What CD are you now?

Jen ~ Poor Zoey :/ You sound like a great multitasker with the baby, the dog and cooking! :flower: I'm on the fence with the immunizations...I want to space out his MMRs, but that isn't until the 1 year mark. Not sure if you were referencing bottles vs nursing in a post, but the LC told me you cannot over feed a baby on the breast b/c they control the flow. However, a bottle can over feed b/c it drips and forces them to swallow. I'll read your post again...

Praying for your miracles (at least one) Amy! It seems so promising. Idk about side effects of a trigger shot. Hopefully it's a good sign! Charge :spermy:

Afm ~ Just basking in the decent night I had. I know it's probably a fluke from traveling, but jeepers, I'll drive 4 hours to get 4 hours of zzz's :sleep:

TGIF!

Jen Simon only reduced comfort feeding on increased zantac.
They can get between .5 and 1.5 ml per kg I think.
Simon is in the middle dose.
Maybe zoey needs higher dose?
I find it helps me to know how much he is getting
But if ur happy bf ing don't stop fir reflux. Xxx
I think time and meds along with never lying flat.
No tigby clothes and staying up for 30 mins after food help.
Xxx
I'm not sure where I got reason for over feeding. Xx
He just seemed to use food to soothe

I had a big thing typed and it disappeared doh.
Im too tired to retype. Il post tomoro xx

Ok some reappeared. Tireder than I thought. Off to bed I think

Bethany, thats nice of your DH. My OH does all the cooking here... im lucky! Hes even making completely different dinners for me now coz i still cant eat normal food without feeling sick.

Laura, breast stroke is the only one i like! :( I kinda have a phobia about having my head under the water so im not strong in any other strokes. I guess swimming is out. haha

Jen, i might have to get the pregnancy pillow very soon. The pillow between my legs didnt help that much last night. Sorry i cant help with the feeding stuff. As for vaccinations ... i plan to do them all. Probably not the flu shot though. Ive only ever had the flu shot once in my life and thats when i had a mmc so i dont like them (even though that wouldnt have been the cause).

Angel, Yay for 4 hours sleep! hope you can get some more while you are there! My OH wants to go look at the Bugaboo but i bet he will look at it and have no clue anyway! haha

Amy, i have everything crossed for you!!!! come on TWW

Leslie, how are you going?

Jess, :hugs: hope you're having a good day.

AFM - had another horrible dream about the baby last night. I got a scan and the baby wasnt moving but still had a HB. They said something was wrong with it and it wouldnt make it. I was devastated but the nurses were trying to get the doctor to keep checking and thought that maybe he was wrong. scary! Meanwhile my OH had his first dream about the baby which was a nice one.

Sorry girls I meant for the baby lol. I'm wearing my maternity clothes so I don't want to pack them :D
I guess I will do the mitts, a hat, and a few newborn and 0-3. I read one list that said to bring things for DH and I'm like psh...we live not even a mile from the hospital.
Still on the lookout for nursing gowns myself. Need to check at Motherhood Maternity!

Jen, I am very pro-vax. I may delay though so that the baby won't have a ton of shots at once. But I won't delay by much if I do. Not sure about the flu shot. Wasn't considered it though I personally tend to catch the dang flu without it. Boo!

Angel, YAY FOR SLEEP! Glad you got some rest finally :)
Yes this update is awful. It wants me to update AGAIN now and I dunno..I am still angry about the last one. MUR.

Lisa, I feel sick when my DH cooks. The man dumps canned herring on his salad. So you can imagine how terrible it is when he actually cooks something on the stove. The smell...
Sorry you are having bad dreams. I have a lot of friends that have horrible pregnancy nightmares. We have a lot of fear.

Laura, don't feel bad for making your little man smile and giggle! He does sound like a very happy little guy, even with his pain <3

Jessica, hi!

Leslie and Amy, missing you girls.

Ok I will post my bump pic in a sec. Today has physically been rough. Starting to feel all of 34 weeks.
Oh and DH and I may go look at kitty costumes tomorrow. I hope that we find a mermaid tail for the kitty :D

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/e149ae4737f5b054e36171d30c5306dc_zps6581b3ff.jpg

You look stunning Bethany! First word that came to my mind, stunning and then beautiful. Your hubby is one lucky man. :hugs:

Hi guys xx

Lisa I did the Breast stroke with my arms and kicked my legs just up and down like y do for front crawl.
I love swimming on my back too.
No head under water. I don't put my head under either x
Bad dreams are just ur nerves honey . Hugs xxx

Bethany thanks xxx
U look fab xxx
Ur bump id super cute xxx

Angel glad u made it and got some sleep xxx

Had my 2 yr old niece bday party today.
She is a cutie ;-)
Simon is wrecked. He is conked on me now

Hi jess. I agree.
Bethany looks fab . Xx
Hope alls well with ye.

Hi and hugs to all xxx

Bethany, beautiful pic!!
Haha... i look forward to seeing a mermaid tail n your kitty!

Laura, Ill have to give that a go... not sure how ill go coz i cant float so swimming is hard at the best of times. lol
Glad you had a good day at the party.
We just told my OH brother we are pregnant and their baby's due date was 3rd April (now 1 and half) and our is due 2nd April. She seemed annoyed that our baby could have them same bday as hers.

:hugs: everyone

Jessica, thanks!

Angel, thanks!

Laura, thanks!

Lisa, sadly we didn't find a mermaid tail. We did get kitty a Star Wars costume! He will be Princess Leia :lol:
I can't believe they are bothered by your due date. How selfish! So what if they have the same birthday? Yeesh. People.

I was watching a labor video today and I thought "wow, I still have room to grow!" because the tummies looked much bigger than mine. Growth is good :)
So tired but proud! I actually woke up today early enough to go purchase donuts. My husband was happy when he got out of bed. I hope I can so it again tomorrow because donuts still sound tasty! One of my favorite things is Bangkok was getting donuts (and pork! Mmmm...) from the street vendors.

Gorgeous picture Bethany your beautiful!! Can't wait to see your daughter!

Angel lol not so much good at multitasking.

Laura she takes 1.8.ml twice day and she 5.0.ml of prilosec and still vomits. Pain maybe is lessened though parts of day.

Bethany, So cute! my cats would never let me put costumes on them. You will have to post a pic when you get it on.
I showed my OH the bugaboo in the store and he liked it. He agreed it was the best! haha yay i win! lol
mmmm donuts!!!

Hi Jen, how are you and Zoey today?

Hehehe...trying to hold his head up for his Auntie <3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 7
Oh my gosh Angel!! Pierce is HUGE!! What a cutie. Is that his belly I see? hehe. You are feeding him good hon. Nothing like a healthy filled in baby. Who do they say he looks like? You or dh? :hugs: hon!

Aww pierce is such a cutie!! :)

Lisa glad ull get pregnancy pillow it's seriously amazing! :)

Leslie Amy hi! How are you?

Laura hope Simon is feeling okay today and ur having good day&#9825;

Jess same to u hope Sophia is doing okay and ur daughter and u are doing alright also&#9825;

Hubby rocked zoey to sleep tonight. Took him all of ten minutes! It was his first time and he did great! :) think daddy gained some confidence. Honestly its so attractive too :)
As for Zoey it's rough but we are managing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->