ttc after a d&c

Hi girls! Crazy week this past week... turned 33 on tuesday (yikes!), CZ drama, scan, work drama...sigh lol Hope everyone is well!!! :hugs:

Lisa, are you going to get a baby doll to put in the stroller? That is what I have read for dogs. Well, I have read it for cats too but I don't know that it would make a difference to my kitty. He just wants to ride in the basket under the stroller. The stinker!

Angel, wow you are tough! Not sure if I would want to travel that long with a baby. It sucks because my family is over 6 hours away and I would love to be down with the baby at Christmas. But I just don't think I could do that drive :-/

Laura, sorry that your boy is in pain. :(

Jessica, you totally spelled Lorelei's name right :D
I do feel ready for my baby. Being pregnant makes me nervous. I feel like I could protect her better outside the womb if that makes sense. My sister who has had losses said that she always feel better when she has them in her arms too.
I think that since it took us so long to conceive Lorelei that we will NTNP after she is here. Sometimes I think that it would be nice to just have her for a few years but I don't think getting pregnant is so easy either so I just become very insecure at the thought of putting it off.
Want to hear something neurotic? I was up half the night yesterday obsessing over the name that I would like to name a second daughter and how matchy it is with hers. I hate matchy names :(

Amy, this will be a lucky year for you! And I hope this is your lucky cycle <3

I am so stressed out about my NSTs every week. I'm afraid that I will fail them. I don't really notice a pattern for my baby. Some days she is active and other days are quiet and nerve-wracking.
Also, I got so mad about one of my orders! I was double charged. Emailed the customer service complaining. Never received a reply but have noticed that the transactions were cancelled. So now I have products being shipped to me that I haven't been charged for at all. It is so confusing. Ugh. And it makes me hulk angry.

Jess, Im not sure about 3 wheeler prams. i worry they will fall over easy!?
so many people have told me the technicians question was just standard but i came out of the scan more worried than when i went in!! stupid lady. im going somewhere else next time.
You're such a good mummy! your girls are lucky to have you! :hugs:

Amy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hopefully this will be the lucky month for you! did you make a wish from your birthday cake candles?!

Bethany, haha!! that hadnt crossed my mind. Ill look like some crazy lady with a baby doll in a pram! lol Thats cute your cat wants to get in the bottom. Maybe he can come on walks with you in there. haha
Maybe you will get it for free! yay! haha

Hi all! Not sure if anyone remembers me, been a while since i posted in here, but i'm finally pregnant again, almost 8 weeks. Had a scare last thursday due to a subchronic hemmorage, but everything seems normal. I was 6 weeks 5 days with red spotting, which is now only brownish pink, they said it should just bleed out. We also heard the heartbeat of 120 bpm that night at the ER. Anyone have stories of having these Hemmorages and everything working out? My first appt. is next wednesday and I cant wait!

Hi guys xx

Jess it is good he us gaining. But it also means docs are less likely to help him.
Theu don't seem to see ihis distress and sick tummy as I do ;-)
I knowmyself what's upsetting him isn't huge cos he is thriving.
But I want him comfortable oo.
He is 18.6 pounds now ;-)
Getting hard to carry around
Hi and hugs to all xx

Hi all! Not sure if anyone remembers me, been a while since i posted in here, but i'm finally pregnant again, almost 8 weeks. Had a scare last thursday due to a subchronic hemmorage, but everything seems normal. I was 6 weeks 5 days with red spotting, which is now only brownish pink, they said it should just bleed out. We also heard the heartbeat of 120 bpm that night at the ER. Anyone have stories of having these Hemmorages and everything working out? My first appt. is next wednesday and I cant wait!

Hi ;-) I think I was in hosp having Simon when u are hete.
Congrats hon. Xx
My.sis in law had this on 2 of her preg . With 1 of them she bled nearly evety day.
That little girl is now 2 and perfect. ;-)
I think the positioning of it matters . U must hve one in less dangerous position to say docs said it would take care of its self xxx

Impatient, Congratulations! i dont think i was here when you were. Welcome back tho.

Laura, That opens up even more options now!! haha

TMI alert: im getting really bad gassy pains... is this normal?

Just wanted to say hello and let you know I will probably be MIA for a few days. Leaving for family event to NJ soon and will be back at some point Sunday. Will try to catch up Sunday. Just bumming a little but usual monthly bumming. AF is also taking a turn for the worst just in time for leaving.

Yay for scan Lisa and happy belated bday Amy! Hope everyone is doing well and talk soon.

Morning Ladies and Happy friday!

Impatient, congrats on your pregnancy! Sorry that you had a scare but hopefully you will now be able to enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!

I am so stressed out about my NSTs every week. I'm afraid that I will fail them. I don't really notice a pattern for my baby. Some days she is active and other days are quiet and nerve-wracking.
Also, I got so mad about one of my orders! I was double charged. Emailed the customer service complaining. Never received a reply but have noticed that the transactions were cancelled. So now I have products being shipped to me that I haven't been charged for at all. It is so confusing. Ugh. And it makes me hulk angry.

Oh no!!!! No stressed out Bethany!!!!!!!!!! I hear ya on wanting to just be able to hold her and take care of here on the outside. And grrr to being doulbe charged!!! Stupid question but what is NST? :oops: what do the drs say about her changes in activity? Do they say its normal? Big hugs to you hun!!

Amy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hopefully this will be the lucky month for you! did you make a wish from your birthday cake candles?!

Thank you!!! I didnt have actual birthday cake but I did make a little wish that day. Just want things to turn around for my hubby and I already. :(

Leslie, have a great trip!!!!! :place:

Angel, hope your little guy is sleeping better and that you and your hubby are getting some rest!!

Jess & Jen, love and hugs to you and your girls!!

:wave: to anyone I missed!!!

AFM~ Still waiting... scan yesterday showed that I had two follies in the running (one on each side). They werent quite ready yet though since one was at about 14mm and the other about 12 so I have to go in for another scan on Sunday to see where Im at. Im on CD 13 today and I was hoping to get a + opk today or tomorrow but I dont know if thats going to happen. My RE said that things are progressing but just not fast. :dohh:

Lisa, technically my Britax stroller doesn't have 3 wheels. It has 4. The first two are just close together up front ;)
My cat wouldn't want to be in the stroller if I took it outside. He hates going out. When he does go out I carry him in the let carrier backpack. Then I get crazy looks from people because they can hear him crying and me arguing with him lol.
Yup gas is normal. The worst was when it wouldn't go anywhere and just make me hurt :blush:

Impatient, congrats!
I haven't dealt with the hemorrhage but if they said it should bleed out then I bet you will be fine. I know it is hard not to worry though when you see blood.

Laura, Simon is thriving for sure :)

Leslie, have fun with your family. I don't blame you for feeling bummed. I had some really dark times when TTC. We are here for you to vent. I want you to know that. This will always be a TTC thread first and foremost :hugs:

Amy, how fast does your RE want things to progress? What are the follies like when mature? I hope that you release two eggs and get rainbow twins. That would be amazing! IUI this cycle right?
Not a stupid question! NSTs are non-stress tests. Just monitoring her movement and heart rate to make sure that she is doing ok in there. She is just normally asleep during the day so I worry that she won't be active enough.
Yeah unfortunately the slow days and fast days are pretty normal for babies. Sometimes they are just busy growing. Or maybe they are just lazy. :-/
Yes I have a feeling that you know exactly what I mean about wanting to take care of them outside. We don't quite trust our bodies do we? :hugs: I think about you with every lovenox injection. We will do anything for them. You will get your happy, healthy baby. <3 love you Amy.

Bethany a few times I had to drink ribena ( surgary non fizzy black currant drink ) to get Simon awake for nst. Xx

Sugary drinks really don't get my girl moving. I have tried orange juice and non-caffeinated soda :-/
Maybe pickles would do the trick. She also responds to anything that I crave and eat. I had tacos yesterday and she went nuts. I don't know. WAH :(

Other surgary drinks used not do for some strange reason. Just Capri sun and ribena ;-)
No news here. Im driven demented trying to fix milkys reflux for him. I hate seeing him llike this.
He has had enough crap in his small life.
I just want him comfy.
His christening it tomoro and the joy has gone out of it now.
I don't know it he will be ok for .the dsy. He hates crowds and noise.
I may hve to just bring him home early
Im a bit downy today. Maybe af is due

I'm so sorry for all that you are going through Laura. I hope milky feels better for his Christening. Hopefully as he grows older, his reflux will ease up. Do they have any idea why his reflux is so bad? With my 2 daughters, I think it has something to do with them being born early. My daughter Natalie suffered horrific reflux. She use to spit up and projectile vomit every single day. I have no idea how we were able to get her to put on weight. She also suffered apnea due to to extremely large adenoids and tonsils. This helped a lot with the apnea. She had the surgery when she was not even 1 year old. Laura, I hate it that our babies have to suffer with reflux and other ailments. I wish there were a magic pill to take all of Simon's suffering away. :( .I am glad that he can at least put a smile on his face in those adorable pics. :hugs:

I have been up all night just so depressed. I miss the baby I lost. I still picture her face.. every single day. I remember her tiny little feet, tiny ears.. everything about her. I struggle through this everyday. I don't even like to talk about it on here because it has become too painful. And also I don't want to bring all of you down. I don't know how I am ever going to get over this. I thought with Sophia here I would feel happier and so blessed, but I constantly wonder about my other baby. You want to know the saddest and most shameful thing. I never changed the name on the death/birth certificate (don't even know what to call the certificate). Remember we were told we had a boy? She was actually a girl, her gender wasn't fully discernible yet. I don't know why we have put off giving her a proper name. I don't know if it is because I don't want to revisit what happened. But I am going to tell my husband to pull out the certificate this weekend and we will name her. I can't put this off anymore. :nope:

Laura, I am so sorry for you girls having to deal with the reflux :hugs:

Jessica, you cannot put an expiration date on grief. You are not bringing anyone here down by talking about your baby. This is a safe place.
Rainbows can be incredibly healing in their ways but we will always remember that there should have been another. That someone is missing. And I think it is hard when it feels like we are the only ones who think about them. When people ask if this is my first I always answer yes but it doesn't feel honest. No, I was pregnant with another once and I lost them. They still count to me, you know?
Name your girl. And feel free to talk about her. It is ok to think about her and to miss her :hugs:
https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/67F208D4-ED3B-4B57-8BA6-C83C06BD4283-1917-000001E246B23877.jpg

Hi guys xx

Jess he is such a goid baby when he has nobtummy pain and isnt refluxing. He is either smiling or asleep ;-)
He is super good. Just really unlucky to hve reflux on top of the rest.
I blame the kepprA. The seizure suppressing med. He was 5 days early too butbthats mot much.
He is teething now too the poor poppet

Aw jess hugs my pet xxx
It may give u some peace to name her
Maybe get a balloon with her name on and go to a park and let ur beautifull angel go ny releasing it. Xx.
I dont think of lile as much anymore but still do in patches. But mostly fondly mow.
Hugs honey xxx

Bethany u just madee cry but in a good way xx
I think maybe I hve a little suppressed anger over Simons stroke and pther health problems.
Id love if I.could take um.for him and he could live a normal baby life ;-)
It's so unfair on him.
A stroke. Broken shoulder. Heart murmur. Seizures. Reflux and hemiplegia on right side .
All by 4 months. Not f-ing fair.
I love him somuch. It killsme to see him struggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->