ttc after a d&c

Lisa I can get to manage attachment area but I am only allowed one pop up window obviously my phone bad it won't let me access my phone photo gallery. Kangaroo is cute!

Laura I do same with bouncer. She screams when I put her down though so I know the clingy feeling all too well. Reason I just hold her. Yes I use boba carrier. I can nurse in it. Ziwy hardly takes cat naps but seems to drea feed so maybe that's her naps. I doubt mind but I'm exhausted just glad hubby calls me a g goodds mom and finally helping a little after

Angel love ur profile pic! Such a handsome boy! Elvis customs pretty cool! How did it work our?

Phones about to die! Hi to everyone♡

Angel thanksvxxx
Elvis costume how cute xxx
It takes a few weeks to feel urself again.
Glad ur there xx

Lisa I never usually hve iron problem but did
For most of preg xxx
Joeys are too cute. Sure all Australians live with
Kangaroos. Dont lie now ;-)
I lived in oz for 7 months .U just dont want us all coming over and stealung um. Xx

Jen zoey is being a meany. Doubling naps and food so u get no sleep xx
Hugs xxx

Hi to all xxx

Jen, oh well the pop up window is your issue. You wont be able to upload pics unless you get a new phone im guessing.
I bet your a pro and doing things one handed now!

Laura, haha!! I seriously get asked that question a lot if I talk to americans overseas or on the net. lol we eat them!!! they taste like beef. lol
Where is Oz did you live? what were you doing here?

Yea can't afford new phone space boo. Guess I'll have to get my camera hooked to a pc in the future. Still want to post baptism pic and such.

How is everyone today?

I need to go shopping for meats. Want to stock up incase this shutdown lasts a long time bc it seems. Crazy. Can anyone explain what's going on with it anyway?? I don't get my it.

I need to go shopping for meats. Want to stock up incase this shutdown lasts a long time bc it seems. Crazy. Can anyone explain what's going on with it anyway?? I don't get my it.

Congress cannot agree on the spending plan/budget. As a result funds are shut down so they are not able to pay many government positions.

Edit: Sorry for the short reply. I thought Pierce was down for his nap, but he was playing opossum! :haha: My SIL couldn't get over yesterday, so no pics yet :/ She is going to try today.

:howdy: ladies!

Lisa ~ I didn't have the heart to try kangaroo when I was in Kew. Guess it's like in Ecuador they eat guinea pig, which is a domestic animal here...my sis had them as pets when we were kids, so imagine the look of horror on my face when I saw some roasted :sick:

Hi Ladies! Hope everyone is well. Kind of still in a funk but just wanted to stop by and give you each a cyber :hugs:. IUI's went well and just in the TWW now. CZ is up the to her usual self so thats what Im just battling with. Just drained. :(

Angel.. LOVE the profile pic!!!!!!!! :cloud9: and Bethany, love the pic of your kitty... too cute! lol

Jen, oh well the pop up window is your issue. You wont be able to upload pics unless you get a new phone im guessing.
I bet your a pro and doing things one handed now!

Laura, haha!! I seriously get asked that question a lot if I talk to americans overseas or on the net. lol we eat them!!! they taste like beef. lol
Where is Oz did you live? what were you doing here?

Hey hon.
Thats funny ;-)
We all believe in leprechauns and grow shamrocks here.
Tee hee. ;-)
I lived mainly in Sydney and did the east coast from Brisbane to cairns in a month
And a weekend in melbourne.
I did traffic control ;-) great money
I was away for a year. Had a few months in Thailand too
And flying visits to Cambodia. Fiji. New Zealand
and la.
Typical back packer. Very glad I did it though.
OH had angaroo steak lots. I couldn't cos I used to love Skippy as a kid.
I'm very unadventurous when it comes to food.

Amy great big hugs honey. Xx
I hope ur funk is caused by bfp hormones xxx
Love u xxx

Angel Simon does that to me too ;-)

Ho and. Hugs to all

Jen, thats sounds a bit crazy. Stock up while you can. We buy a month worth of meat at a time and freeze it. My OH get paid monthly so it just makes sense to us.

Angel, I just vomited my breakfast when you mentioned eating guinea pig :(
Kangaroos are over populated here at the moment. Ive heard that in the wild there isnt enough food for them so they die anyway so they have started using them as food to try and fix the problem. A lot of people eat it coz its very lean meat and pretty cheap. My OH like to trick people into eating it and they never notice until he tell them. My step dad did that to me with deer and i picked it straight away!! ewww
I havent tried the other weird things you can eat here like crocodile or emu. They are only in weird restaurants up north.

Laura, my stereo type of ireland would be that everyone is read heads and drunk all the time. haha!
Sounds like a great back packer trip you had. I live in Melbourne.

Amy, my fingers and toes are crossed for you. When are you going to test?

I sure as hell wish that BnB would post their stupid ads without managing to piss me off. Ok, rant over.

Lisa, the only costume that my cat has no beef with is his Christmas cape. He feels humiliated by everything else. I think he just feels like a wizard in his red cape though.
Go swimming a lot in the summer and wear light clothes! I never wear pants except to my appointments. Too sweaty :)
Damn it Lisa, I want a kangaroo!
Psst...I don't think that Aussies all have kangaroos. You better not think that I am a cowgirl because I am from Texas. That is what I get to hear from foreigners ;)

Angel, oh man I bet you are enjoying your family! I know that I don't have to tell you to eat it up. Please post pics of him in his costume when you can. I bet he is adorable!

Laura, it is ok if the babies are clingy. We are clingy too :hugs: we love those rainbows.

Jen, are you going to dress up Zoey and Kobe for Halloween? You should take pics of them together :)
It has to be hard right now with her reflux being so bad- just keep telling yourself that this too shall pass and hang in there mama :hugs:

Amy, so glad to hear from you! I am sending tons of rainbow dust <3

Leslie, I need an update. Sending you rainbow dust too <3

Had my BPP today. Baby girl is looking good, getting strong. They guess that she is 5 lbs. I am getting so impatient. I want my cervical checks already so that my induction date will be scheduled! My family is anticipating her coming at the end of this month. My sister got her a onesie that says "don't scare me...I poop easily!" Lol

Bethany, haha!! not a cow girl... Texas i would think thick accents and man vs food style foods at all restaurants! haha (these are just my stereo type opinions of course... not what i really think of texans :) )
Ive got a better animal for you to want. I went with my MIL to another wild life carers place out in the country and amongst a whole heap of other animals she had baby WOMBATS!!!! sooooo cute (pics below)
Your baby girl is nearly there!! not long now till you can hold her in your arms.

Attachments

• 1375894_10153275348705212_1039988949_n.jpg
    1375894_10153275348705212_1039988949_n.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 1380271_10153275346255212_326890551_n.jpg
    1380271_10153275346255212_326890551_n.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 3
Lisa, people actually can't hear an accent from me. I don't have one unless I am around someone who does and I unconsciously mimic them lol. I do say y'all. Oh and I will go all King of the Hill and say "I tell you what." Lol
You would love Texas food! We have all kinds of tasty stuff. The best BBQ and Tex Mex is amazing. Mmmm!
Aw you look like you enjoyed the wombat. Favorite animal that she cares for?

Amy, how are you doing lady?

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/DE599F2E-10CC-4E86-BE87-2A657148D64C-1046-000000E2F0AA594A_zps10411107.jpg

I can't get him near a pet bed but of course as soon as I get the changing pad and cover it he is ALL over it lol.

Hi guys xx
Lisa not that many red heads but we do drink too much :blush:
I used to be very goid at it ;-)
Not for llast few years due to baby making. Growing up and liver problems
( not caused by drink. I'm not that bad )
We went to Melbourne fir grand prix weekend.
Was really good fun xx

Bethany that onesie sounds too cute xx
t can be hard waiting. Espeacially the last fewweeks xx
Hugs xx
How r u feeling .I know u must be wrecked tired but is everything still good woth iron etc xxx

Lisa u better be carefull or u will get a heap of Americans and an Irish girl on ur doorstep to cuddle wombats. Tee hee. X

Hi amy xx

Bethany I hve taken meow out of Simons playpen so msny times .the brat.
He knows he isn't allowed. He gets splashed under tap when I catch him.
He runs off all wounded looking.
I feel bad sometimes cos he is a bit neglected to the amounr of rubs and attention he used to get.

Hi and hugs to all xx
Back to cranial osteopath tomoro. Hope it helps ;-)

Hi girls,
Angel so glad you are enjoying your time! When do you leave your family? What state are you visiting?

Laura sorry for lack of sleep and worry :( you are such a good mom for doing that. I hope the anxiety goes down and you get sleep.

Jen sounds like everything is hectic over here! Has DH been helpful with Zoey as well? How is her reflux?

Jess how is everything with you and your girls? Hope things are better

Bethany the cat pic is priceless! Love all the costumes. Were in Texas are you? I have an aunt and uncle in Texas...Houston and Austin area. Actually my parents are taking a trip there in a few days. Last I was there was April 2012 for my cousins wedding. They have lived there my whole life and Texas was never what the stereotypes were! I always felt it was trendy and the people were so beautiful...no cow girl type of ideas.

Lisa I love the animal pictures! That is so great what your mom does. I have never been outside of the U.S other than Canada so I am jealous of everyone's stories.
Would love to see another bump pic soon!

Amy hope you are feeling well and there is a BFP around the corner. Are you on CD 26? Thinking of you!

AFM CD 16 and just kinda bumming as always during my fertile times because I never feel as though we BD when we should. I just hope that the sperm and eggy decide enough is enough and reunite.

Bethany, Are you originally from Texas? thats kinda strange you dont have the accent. Im sure id love the food there... especially at the moment!! i see some of the food on TV shows and it looks so good. I saw one that had like cheese dipping sauce for these curly fries... looked yum!! i think it was arbees or something (i have no idea if thats how you spell it... we dont have it here)
and i would like one of those giant pizza slices from NY as well!!
haha your cat is cute!!
I picked up a bassinet the other day i bought off ebay and the first thing the cat wanted to do was jump in it so i put balloons in it!! haha (pic below)
I do love the wombats but thats coz i havent seen many. She has joeys all the time and rarely has wombats so they are more exciting.

Laura, Australians drink a lot too so we cant talk!! haha. Although ive never really drank that much. I had my time when i was younger but ive bearly drank for the last few years.
Hope you can get some answers at your appointment tomorrow. good luck.

Leslie, you will get to travel one day! theres no rush! There are so many great places to go in america so you can do lots of fund things without even having to leave the country. I would love to go to the greek islands one day. I love greek food!
Im feeling like this is going to be a good month for you!!! :thumbup:
Bump update below!!

Amy, :hi: hope you're feeling positive and that your BFP is only a few days away!

Jen, jess :hugs::hugs:

Bump update is from my stop motion video pics... the very first pic we took at 6 weeks and one from a few nights ago. I didnt realise how much bigger i got.

Attachments

• balloons.jpg
    balloons.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 13+6.jpg
    13+6.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 6
Laura, don't feel too bad for meow. Soon enough Simon will be crawling and giving chase and he will get so much attention from him :D Simon will spoil meow!
Tell us how the appoint meant goes!

Leslie, I actually live in the North Houston area now! Ooooh Austin is fun :D do you visit when you see them? Texas can be glamorous in it's own way :)
One BD is enough. It just takes once. I hope this is your lucky rainbow cycle honey. TTC is hard, hard business :hugs:

Lisa, I have only ever lived in Texas lol. I'm from a small, rural town even! We did have dairymen and cattlemen and cowboys. I'm just not one hehe.
You would die over a good cheese sauce with fries! The very best cheese is at the Dairy Queen of my hometown. It is HEAVENLY! Arby's has great food too- mmmm, love their beef n cheddar sandwiches. All this food talk is making me hungry :D
How much was your bassinet? I bet the balloons worked.
Are the wombats more affectionate than the kangaroos?
Bump is looking good! I wonder if you will ever feel that it is big enough? I am pretty unwieldy these days and I still think my bump looks small (though it only looks small to me hehe)

NST tomorrow. Hopefully I remember to do my other chores. Going to get a haircut and grab a pinky for my snake hatchling. And possibly pick a pediatrician. Once I pick a pediatrician I can ride my husband's butt about installing the car seat haha.
Getting a pedicure sometime before the baby is here. Mainly because clipping my toenails just isn't happening anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->