ttc after a d&c

I wish I could post pictures :( Idk how from my phone

Hi guys Jen Simon is on 1.5 ml . 3 tines a day but he is prob a goid deal heavier.
Would u split it to 3 doses so it's more spaced?
It won't stop vomiting but will stop vomit burning.
U still doing cereal?
Reflux is a serious butt pain xxx

Angel pierce is gorgeous hon. Look at his lovely little belly.
Mommas milk is magic stuff. X

Lisa happy swimming and happy buggy buying ;-)

How is everyone. Hope alls well xx

Simon slept in his cot for 8 hrs last nt ;-)

Yay for a full night of sleep Simon!

Jen & Jess how are the girls?

Lisa ~ So glad your DH liked the Bugaboo! A selling point for us was the adjustable height for the handle. My DH is 6'3" and would have to stoop over to push other strollers.

Bethany ~ You def have to post a pic of your kitty in his costume! And you are brave for watching those labor/birthing shows.

Leslie & Amy ~ :dust:

Simon always sleeps really well but first nt back in cot.
Im ridiculously lucky. Out of 12 hrs at nt he sleeps 11.
My tiredness was from watching for choking and making sure I wouldn't move

Our quinny has adjustable handle too. It's great .
Both OH and I are tall so it's perfect at full height ;-)

Angel hope ur enjoying ur trip
Are u still at ur sisters ?

Hi and hugs to all xx

Ahhh I see, so you finally let yourself sleep 8 hours without worry? Very nice! :sleep: I like the Quinny... It's so modern looking! And I'll be here at my sister's until Thursday or Friday. Pierce started to NOT want to take a bottle, so she wants me to give him a bottle 2-3 times a day instead of just one at night. I'm ok with it...at least I'll know he has a stuffed belly before bed and first thing in the morning :munch:

Hi girls...sorry to be MIA. I have been exhausted kinda like when I was pregnant but too early for that so I am thinking sinuses and stress.

Angel so glad your trip went well and you are enjoying! Pierce is so cute! I'm on CD 13...I would like to say lucky 13 and hopefully that is the case!

Amy thanks I do hope October 15 is a good day also. We do need to join the bumps around here! I think you are 10 days past me so you are getting closer! When will you test? I think I heard with a trigger you do feel crampy...at least a friend of mine mentioned that for her last IUI.

Bethany how are you feeling? I appreciate the relaxing baby dust ! I do need to relax but as always easier said than done. Your bump pic is gorgeous!! You are all nicely dressed. I will probably be all bummy looking when I am pregnant lol.

Laura I'm glad Simon is having some relief. How are you feeling? I thank you for the advice on trying to feel myself again. When do you think you were able to get to that place?

Jess I'm so sorry for all the scares that you have had! I'm glad everything is ok for now and hopefully you will find out the answers you need. Sorry your DH hasn't been the nicest either :(

Jen doing ok thanks! How are you and Zoey? I'm glad DH is helping you. Has he been better with everything? Have you been able to look for jobs?

Lisa sounds like you are planning great things for your little one! How have you been feeling? I hear ya on looking up too many things on BNB and the Internet. I did that when pregnant and do that now. It is terrible to do but so tempting.

AFM CD 13. So far BDing going ok..haves BDed CD 9 and 11 and planning for tonight ( football day so DH is sacrificing lol) then hopefully day 15 and 17 if it works. I have thrown out the idea of other lubes because they stink and went back to my usual that may not be the best for ttc but that I used when we did conceive. Makes BDing rarely painful which is less stressful of course. I've been feeling down and then I get mad at myself for not doing anything about it. I'm just not sure how to get out of my funk and start taking care of myself and thinking more positive. It's a vicious cycle. I hope one day I am able to come on here and be positive...pregnant or not!

Oh and P.S. I hate IOS 7 also and of course have an iPad and an iPhone. I have a feeling they will change it. I heard on the news it is making people nauseous lol

Ive had ios7 for a few months (my OH is a nerd and put the beta version on my phone) It takes a little bit to get used to it but its heaps better. You wont even notice the difference in a few weeks.

Leslie, im sorry you're feeling so negative. Im sure its hard not to feel that way why ttc. I hope you get your BFP this month and you dont have to worry about it anymore.
Ivd banned myself from the rest of BNB... maybe you should do the same!
Im feeling pretty good but MS seems to be back a bit. Getting headaches and feeling nauseous and sleeping is getting difficult. Still loving it though! :)

Angel, Pierce is so cute!! He's a big boy! My OH isnt that tall so that isnt an issue for us. He liked that it was easy to adjust and take off the seat and what not. Did you get any accessories for yours?

Jen, thats cute your hubby got Zoey to sleep. Must be lovely to see him really bonding with her.

Laura, Yay for 8 hours in the cot. Good job mummy!! How many of those 8 hours did you manage to sleep?

Ive been getting headaches the last few days.. i hate taking painkillers (even the acceptable ones) but they arent going away. Normal??

Lisa, glad that you agreed on your pram. If only I could get my DH on board with the convertible car seat that I want lol.
As for headaches, are you drinking enough water?

Angel, your boy is so beautiful!

Jen, amazing that your husband rocked the baby to sleep! How is he adjusting to fatherhood? Glad that that gave him some confidence. Men are sexy with babies ;)
To post pictures is easy using the image code from photobucket. I have an account with the just for forums!

Laura, wow he is sleeping through the night! How did that happen? :D

Leslie, I only get dressed up for the even number weekly bump pics in the third trimester. Don't be fooled into thinking that I try every day. I usually just lay around in my underwear and sweat. True story!
BD is no sacrifice for your DH. What man doesn't love some of that, amiright? ;)
You will start to feel better with time. I promise! And in the meantime, it is great that you are being relaxed about TTC. Obsessing about it, while difficult not to, doesn't make one feel better. You are on the right path and when your rainbow comes they will have been worth it.
Psst....haha yes this update does make me sick. I hate it! Why you screw with me Apple?

Jessica, hi!

Amy, can't wait to get an update!

Ok girls, here is kitty in his buns :)
https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/def2d3b604ca2b83b98d7987999e17e8_zps58e5612e.jpg

haha! Bethany he doesnt look like he enjoying that! lol
That will be me sweating in my undies soon. Im going to be heavily pregnant in summer here also. For the moment im spending all my time and track pants and jumpers.
Hope you can get your DH on board with the car seat.
I think im drinking enough water. Ive always had trouble drinking a lot but i carry my water bottle with me everywhere. i did eat lots of salty things on the weekend... maybe that was it!

I wish I could post pictures :( Idk how from my phone

I view BnB in desktop mode, not mobile and after you select advance there is the manage attachments option. Do you have that?? Yay for DH putting Zoey to bed...some men do better as the babies get bigger.

Bethany ~ Love the buns! Kitty doesn't seem as excited about his costume as we all do! :haha:

Lisa ~ I remember getting headaches. I didn't take anything for them, but the Dr swore it would be ok to take Tylenol (acetamenophine/paracetamol)...rest hon and drink loads of water!

Leslie ~ FX'd for lucky 13! :bunny:

Amy ~ I'm loving your temp spike :dust: and sticky vibes!

Jess ~ How are the girls? Natalie better now? Amy word from the Dr about Soph's eyes? (Sorry if I missed that update)

Laura ~ Did you get another 8 hours of peaceful sleep... Praying Simon is on the mend with his reflux (Sophia & Zoey too ). How are the angel cards? Have you had time to read them?

Afm ~ Just enjoying the extra hands here at my sister's. 3 of us (me, my sis and 16 yr old niece) tending to one baby is soooooo much easier! I miss living near my family...wonder if I could convince my DH to get me a small vacation home here :cloud9:

It's Monday...hope this finds you all doing well!

Hi guys xxx

Lisa maybe get ur iron checked hon.
Mine was low and I was getting headaches and tired.
Bub uses lots ;-) plus ur making extra blood. Xx

Leslie hugs honey. I'm not sure when I started to feel better. It kinda creeps up on u xxx
U spend a long time trying to be normal till one day just are xx
Keep trying to he positibe but give urself time and TLC in meantime xxx

Bethany kitty Leia is too funny xx

Angel glad visit is goin well.
Bottles will give u a break.

Lisa I slept almost none of thos 8 hrs. I was too busy checking him

Hi and hugs to all
Little man awake

Angel. Enjoy the help :) I don't know what that's like yet lol. Vaya home near Sam sounds like lovely idea too

Laura I hope you find yourself able to rest. Ur so lucky your baby sleeps. Zoey doesn't nap and hardly sleepy ever. I worry for her brain development though.

Amy fxd for a miracle this cycle xxx

Lisa headaches is all I ever had entire pregnancy. Rest and drink a ton of water. Also be sure your eatting enough meats and snacking throughout day. I found that to help.

Leslie hugs I hope you feel better. It will happen♡ keep the faith

Bethany soon soon ull be holding ur daughter!♥
Love your kitty's costume :) your kitty's awesome!

Atm I feel like I have no moment to eat shower get dressed pump or take care of my dog. Zoey screams. If I even put her down for a second. I can't even use bathroom without losing her. I'm losing it will Reflux sucks :(

Angel I tried that I can't take picture from phone to put on website won't let me boo

Atm I feel like I have no moment to eat shower get dressed pump or take care of my dog. Zoey screams. If I even put her down for a second. I can't even use bathroom without losing her. I'm losing it will Reflux sucks :(

Reflux is why I can't sleep properlyly.
Im petrified he will choke in sleep and I might not hear him
I take Simon into bathroom with me in bouncer or buggy. :blush:
It's too dangerous not to.
He comes in for showers too.
Otherwise I would smell. Lol ;-)
He is gonna get really clingy.
He already whinges if other people hold him ...
But what can u do
Hope it f**ks off for us all soon.
3 weeks today till Simon gets his swallow checked.
All prayers welcome ;-) xxx
He got his third lot id injections today.
It took forever to get him to sleep
Poor boy is all off.
Xxx

Jen. Is zoey ok in baby carier ?
Least it would free up ur hands .
Simon is too heavy. My back gets sore after only minutes.
Hugs honey.
It is hard but all this will pass too xx
Oh and all babies sleep differently.
Simon prob sleeps more than others cos of his hemiplegia.
He tires out faster.
Dont worry. I know its rougher cos u cant sleep but I'm sure she is getting enough cat naps xxx
Is she over tired from reflux I wonder ?
Hugs xxx

Oh bummer Jen :( I wish we were neighbors...I'd come over and tend to the babies so you could take the dog for a walk and get a decent shower. :friends:

Laura ~ I didn't realize you don't sleep! I know the pain...small sacrifice for our rainbows though. Clever idea to take the bouncy seat into the bathroom.

Today my SIL is supposed to come and take pics of Pierce. I bought an Elvis costume and cannot wait to see him in it. Hope he cooperates :) I really feel like a new person...I might be exhausted, but emotionally I feel like myself. Just needed some southern TLC.

Testing upload pic from my phone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 4
Hey Jen, i just testing uploading a photo from my phone. Does it not let you access the manage attachments area or does it tell you the image is to large??
It seemed to work exactly the same as it did on the computer except my pic size was to large so i put them through another collage app then saved them (makes the file smaller). I can give you full instructions with pictures if you're not sure what im talking about.

Also this pic is of the baby kangaroos (joeys) my MIL brought over yesterday. She is a wild life carer and looks after joeys where there mum has been hit by a car and died. Its not normal to have kangaroos in our houses if thats what your thinking Americans! lol ;)

Angel, I'm glad your getting some extra help at your sisters!! take full advantage while you can and get some rest. :)

Laura, I do have trouble with my iron. i had it tested 5 or 6 weeks ago and it was ok but maybe i should get it tested again. i didnt think it would be an issue while being pregnant coz im not losing blood with AF and there is iron in my prenatal vitamins. Ill ask the doc next week when im there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->