ttc after a d&c

Bethany, mmmmmm cheese!! Im addicted to cheese slices at the moment! If i ever visit america im going to come home so fat! haha
The bassinet was $100 and this one sells for $199 new. The lady said it was only 6 months old and there isnt a mark on it. It looks brand new.
My OH just gave me the ok to buy the bugaboo pram also!! yay. Im going to wait till i know the sex incase i want to get a pink or blue hood on it.
The wombats were actually quite cuddled but they get aggressive when they are older. The joeys that my MIL looks after are very affectionate coz she babies them. they hop over to her and stretch up to be picked up like a kid. its so cute!
I bet you will feel big enough by the end!! i cant wait to get big beside for the fact i know ill be uncomfortable.
Hope Lorelei is awake for the NST this time.
I wondered if its impossible to do things like your toe nails and shaving and stuff near the end??!
Maybe you could threaten your husband with paying to get someone to install it and he'll want to save money so he'll do it himself before you do it.
SNAKE... you have a snake????? Thats awesome... what is it?

Lisa, it isn't a cool snake. Just a sweet little California kingsnake :) poor baby hides under a rock in his tank. Our cat likes to watch him and it makes the snake scared! He loves to twist about on us and warm himself up but then he gets a little too excited and tries to be an escape artist. Bad snake! Kitty would pounce in a heartbeat.
What kind of cheese is your favorite? I love spending money on some good quality cheese. Mmmm.
The wombats sound like skunks. I have read that they can become aggressive as they age. :( I read your kangaroo description to my DH and he wanted to tell you thanks a lot because now I want one LOL! He told me I could have a monkey when we move to Thailand though I do rethink that one all the time. May be too high maintenance for me. But they are so amazing! I love animals.
Score on your bassinet! Sounds like a steal :D has your anatomy scan been scheduled yet? Thinking of names yet?
You may not be too uncomfortable near the end. Everyone is different. I don't think I have it too bad. Just tired with an achy back and the occasional bit of crotch pain :lol:
It is hard to reach down there. I can touch my toes but my tummy feels smooshed and neither me or the babe like that. Eek!
Haha, he will take the car seat to a police station to make sure that it is properly installed. He is just a procrastinator. I am too though so I can't ride his butt until I pick a pediatrician :)

Bethany, I just googled that snake. Is it that black and white stripe one... it looks so pretty! i want one.
I love brie and fetta and saganaki!! mmm yum!!
I was so in love with the slow loris in thailand... they told us it was a baby lemur and now my and my OH nicknames and based on that... sounds stupid but start randomly say leemoo to each other and its slowly evolved to us calling each other emoo and meemoo! lol Silly!! :blush:
we love animals too... we would have a million if we could! ive always wanted a chameleon but they arent legal here. :(
Hopefully i wont be to uncomfortable but my back and hips already get pretty sore.
Im waiting to see the OB next week to tell me what to do next. i think i have to book it independently of the hospital. They dont do scans there apparently. Ill book it after i see him.
We still only have the name Elena so far. We also like Katherine but no boy names we agree on. I like Jacob but my OH hates it.

I'm caught up but should really try sleep ;-)
I love the name Jacob but ditto on OH not liking it. Xx
Ur snake sounds cute. I love how silky they r xx
Monkeyvwould be like a baby forever.
Cool for a bit but lots of work xx
Hi to all xx

Laura, I think kitty is a very independent toddler ;) I love how childlike he is!
My snake is very smooth and silky. His scales are quite pretty. He should shed after his next meal!

Lisa, he is black and white!
https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/78DF165B-FF35-48B2-B2E7-D30F4C4AE6CE-197-00000010E3F42572_zps26b9d98a.jpg
This was a shedding ago lol.
I am addicted to a certain Gouda over here but I can only get it at the fancy supermarket lol.
Slow lorises have such big sweet eyes. They are very cute! Your nicknames are awesome :)
Why aren't chameleons illegal? Are they not native?
When is your appointment next week? It will be exciting to set your date for the gender scan!
Aw, why doesn't he like Jacob? Hate whenever they fight a name lol.

Your snake is amazing!! i want one. its cute and small! i dont think there is any really small snakes we can have as pets here. My OH wont let me get one coz they live for like 30 years.
i dont think we have any chameleons here and you arent allowed to import them. All the australian animals are boring colours. lol. i want bright pretty things!
My appointment is next Thursday!! The midwife told me he should check the HB so that will be the first time i hear it. Very exciting. Did you get a 3D scan? some of the girls on my April rainbows thread are booking theres.
Ill make him come around on Jacob... i always win!! mwahahahaha he doesnt hate calling him jake so i think i can twist his arm into like jacob.
Shouldnt you be asleep bethany!! its late there!!

Laura, hope you can get some sleep Laura.

Lisa, Australia has kangaroos and koalas and I bet some really gorgeous fish. You can't have the chameleons too ;)
Corn snakes are really popular here for their coloring but my husband says that they don't tame well so we wouldn't get them. He much prefers the striking black and white of the kingsnake anyways hehe. Ours is small because he is still a baby! He is slowly getting bigger, when he bothers to eat lol.
The heartbeat is a great sound! Very fast a rhythmic. Like horses. She will probably find it soon too. My OB was always so good at finding it that it made me even more anxious when I had a difficult time with my Doppler at home :-/
Nope I didn't want to drive to the city for a 3D scan. I get lots of regular scans anyways so it would almost be like cheating for me lol. But if you want one you should book it soon- I think it gets harder to see their face as they get bigger! Even on my 2D scans, when they give me a copy of their profile I can't tell what I am looking at.
I think that Jake sounds like a guy who is really nice and laid-back. With a great smile!
It was late. I nap during the day and it messes me up at night lol

My NST went well today but then my OB told me that she looked over my BPP and that my fluid was low so now I am on bed rest and told to drink, drink, drink. Hopefully my fluid will be normal for my next BPP on Monday.

I am seriously paranoid that maybe I have a leak now (sigh)

Bethany fluid can get low easily without a leak.
But good news it replenishes fast so u can bring it back too xx
Its really warm isn't it? Prob why it's low xxx
Ur snake is lovely xx

Lisa I had Simon called Jake in my head for Yonks.
We must hve similar taste in names.
OH picked Simon but I'm lucky I like it ;-)
We made a deal id name girl.
He would name a boy
Don't do that. I got presented with awfull ones. ;-)

Im in bed with milky monster ;-)
He was tired coming home and teething so I had no chance to eat.
Im hungry . Wahhhh ;-)
Hi and hugs to all.

Angel, did you get a coloured bugaboo?

I went w/ Royal Blue. As much as Pierce looks like a boy to me, I wanted to make it obvious to strangers.

So my SIL came over too late for pictures. I wasn't going to interfere w/ Pierce's sleep for pictures. Today my sister and I went ahead and took a couple...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 8
Bethany ~ eek snakes! :argh: Sorry to hear about your low fluid...hope your bed rest is short lived.

Laura ~ How'd today go for Simon?

Leslie ~ Hang in there...the TWW is rough. FX'd and heaps of :dust:

:hi: Amy, Jen & Jess

Afm ~ Headed home tomorrow :hissy: I'm going to miss the freedom the extra hands provide.

Bethany, We always want what we cant have!! My OH often talks about moving to america for a few years so maybe ill get one one day.
Your snake is very beautiful! the black and white is nice.
Hmmm so when do you think i should book the 3D scan?
Sorry your fluid is low... get drinking lady!

Laura, We do like similar names :) i would never allow my OH full responsibility to pick a name! lol he's not very 'cool' lol!
I hope you got some food!!! I think thats how mums lose weight... they have no time to eat! haha

Angel, Good idea!! My SIL always dresses her daughter in pink things coz she doesnt have much hair and people still call her a boy!! Pram colours it is!
The elvis suit is soooooo cute!!!!

Hi ladies. Good news! Natalie has no signs of eye cancer. She is just far sighted, so the eye lens reflex light easily in pictures. He did a number or tests and even dilated her eyes and did an extra test. So I am so so relieved now. Although I had a good feeling she was just fine. :) It's almost Friday and I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend with your loved ones! :hugs:

Hey girls
Angel pierce is ridiculously cute xxx
Boo for leaving ur help. Take um home with u ;-)
Today went really well
Shecsaid she freeed a nerve in his neck that was fir his bowel.
Low and behold 2 big dirty nappies yest eve ;-)
Simon slept in his cot from 9 till 6 ;-) I lovethat woman hee hee

Didnt get food lisa but hunger passes ;-)
Ur so right . Def easier to drop weight when busy xx
How u feeling now sicky wise. Xx

Jess so glad Nat is alright xxx
Hope alls well xx

Hi and hugs to all xx

Jess ~ So glad Natalie is ok. What a scare!

Lisa ~ I love your baby names...your DH will come around to whatever you pick. And you 'll love your 3D scan. I know you have to do it before a certain week just cannot recall the ideal time (before baby is too big).

Laura ~ Yay for Simon! I bet he feels so much better! xoxo

Back to bed for me...

Hi Girls!

Bethany, hope that the bed rest helps but I too read that you can have low fluids without leaking and like Laura said, you can replenish fast. Take care of you and Lorelei hun!!!!! Oh and your snake... Im deathly afraid of them but glad he makes you happy!!

Angel, bummer about having to go home without your help in your suitcase but hope that your little guy is sleeping more and is a little easier now for you! Love his costume too... ugh :cloud9:... cute meter off the chart!!!!

Laura, how are you doing and your little guy??? Hope

Jen, hope Zoey and you are doing well

Jess, thank goodness Natalie's results were great!!!! What a relief!!!!!!

Leslie, how are you doing dear?

Hope I didnt miss anyone!!! :oops:

AFM~ 9dpo and temp dip today :( Want it to be next week already!!

Hi guys xx

Amy I don't temp. Can it happen at implantation or anything xxx
Fx atill here xx

Hi ans hugs to all. Xx

Goid day here. Had lots of visitors which was nice ;-)

Jess, thats great to hear its nothing serious. You must be very relieved.

Laura, Sounds like Simons appointment went great. Its crazy there is a nerve in the neck thats for your bowels!!
Im feeling really crappy today... i mentioned that ive been trying to paint my house but i havent really done anything for a few months. well my neighbour came over yesterday to help and he sanded all the walls and took down the curtains and the lounge room furniture is all in the middle of the room so i have no choice but to finish it now. Today im exhausted from all the work yesterday and my head is pounding. Hoping it clears soon so i can get working.

Angel, i cant wait to see my baby again. I keep having bad dreams so i wanna make sure its still safe and sound in there.

Amy, i wish time would speed up to. Im looking forward to you getting your BFP.

:hugs: everyone

Aw :hugs: hon xx
I started a few projects I regretted while preg too xx
Skip a day of work and rest. U should feel more able the day after xx
U prob know but just in case. U should get one of the fume free paints while preg xx
Simons app did him so much good. Its great ;-)
He slept all nt in cot again ;-) he is starting to love his cot

Hi and hugs to all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"