ttc after a d&c

Laura, I definitely have got paint thats safe to use while pregnant and i also have all the windows open to clear any fumes. My OH ended up doing heaps while i napped. haha
Thats so great that simon likes his cot... im sure that will save you a lot of heart ache as he gets older trying to get him to sleep on his own. Good job mumma! :)

hi guys

lisa hurray for Oh, xxx
the place will look lovely when ur done xxx

hi and hugs to all. xxx

Jess such a relief she's okay and just farsighted. Special thankful yo heat this! How are your other two? How ate you?♥

Angel sorry you had to leave to go home :( love peirces Elvis customs!! So awesome! How are u now?

Laura hooray for chiropractor helping Simon. What great sleep! I'm sorry you starved though. I have junk foods laying around house for easy access and it's horrible because its all I can get to often. Foes ur oh cook for you or bring you food when he's some?

Amy I'm rooting for you. Fxd for bfp ♥

Lisa try to stay hydrated and eat healthy snacks or light meals often. It will help you feel better. Hang in there! So excited for u and glad u are staring to get stuf2f! Can't wait .tp hear of its boy or girl. Love the names btw!♥

Bethany drink tons of water! Just so u feel better I leaked early on the rest helped. Your almost there. She is just fine. Any day now I guess!!♡ Aww to your snake! Petrified of em though lol.

Leslie hi!! I hope this finds you well♡

Laura Horray Simon sleeps in cot :) mine still in napper and doesn't like to sleep at all its horrible. All well still love her. Her bed is a play area unfortunately! Lol

Lisa yay .ph painted while u napper! How sweet!

Hi girls,
Lisa I love the bump pics and the progression it shows! Even boobs lol...those are the things I don't want to get bugger. Sounds like things are going well and your scan is right around the corner!

Laura I'm so glad Simon is doing well and it sounds like you are also minus the not eating hehe.

Jenn how are you and Zoey? Things are going ok over here just one of those roller coasters of emotion as I know you probably remember.

Bethany I'm sorry your fluid is low but good you can rest. I don't know enough about it to say much but sounds like from the other girls it can be normal. How are you feeling? Hopefully you will get your date to induce soon!

Angel pierce is so cute in his Elvis costume! Is that for Halloween or just for fun? How do you feel now that you are home?

Amy thinking of you . I know it is getting closer. When will you be testing?

Jess so glad your daughter is ok with the eyes! Hope everything else is going well.

AFM it has been a tough weekend. Lots of crying and emotions. Yesterday was 5 months since we found out. I just have these days but had been a bit worse this weekend for some reason. I don't know if I told you girls but I was going to counseling previously because of my depression. I stopped after the mc because the therapist wondered if I was trying to get pregnant and have a baby to fill a void. This really upset me and I kind of pushed it aside until now. I spoke with my friend who is dealing with infertility about all of my emotions and she asked about counseling so when I told her she questioned me and asked if she could be right. Spoke with DH about it too.Just because I have some depression why do people have to think I am doing this because I will feel better. If anything it is testing me to my limits. If I wanted to fill a void it would get a freakin pet and not bring another life into it. Spoke with DH about general situation who admits that he is still upset also but tends to stay busy and try not to think about it. He doesn't like to look at pictures of babies because it upsets him. I am at least glad this can bring us together. Ok sorry done with vent. I really want to be more positive but it's just not happening. Don't thin we BDed enough this month so we will see what happens.

I also wondered if my emotions could be a PMS symptom. I guess we will find out.

Hi guys xxx

Leslie hugs sweetie.
From where I am I think it's yes and no to TTC to fill a void.
But that's not bad. We decided we were missing something (someone) in our lives and decided tovhave a baby.
Just because I had mmc that want doesn't leave.
It's not because of mmc or a betrayal of previous bub .
We still want our rainbow bub. Xx
If all people's life was complete without kids no one would hve them .
Hugs honey. Xx
I'm not sure if I'm missing ur counsellors point or if I disagree with him or her. Xx
TTC is really tough sometimes babe.
Hang in there it will happen xxx

Jen hey. Glad ur back xx

Simons sleeps on his tummy even though not recommended

Finishingy post here cos either phone or b and b went bananas
If he sleeps any other way he still chokes
My mom was advised to sleep all of us that way and we r ok
Yeah Oh makes me stuff sometimes when here
I really appreciate a proper dinner when I gwt um now ;-)

Think. I hve Uti
I though I did and bought test strips .they were pos for lleukocytes so I must go to doc tomoro.
Doh . More dosh dowm the drain. Oh well

Hi and hugs x

Bloodtest came back negative.. was told to stop progesterone. FML.

Amy, So sorry hun!! :hugs:

Jen, i can finally start being healthy again... my body doesnt feel sick at the thought of veggies now! yay

Leslie, i think Laura is right... i think if we were all complete we wouldnt want babies. Only you can really know whats going on... they just give you ideas of what certain things could mean. Also the TTC would make the depression worse doesnt mean you are having a baby till fill a void as she/he meant it. Keep your head up hun... you will get there, its just a rough patch. :hugs:

:hi: ladies!!

I had a dream last night that there was an app on my phone that could do ultrasounds. How awesome would that be!!

You ladies have been chatty :D

Angel, that costume is ADORABLE! What a cute little man! How are you doing at home love?

Laura, any costume planned for Simon? :)
So sorry about the UTI. Those things are terrible!
And if tummy is what is best for Simon then it is what is best for Simon. We just want him to be a happy baby <3

Lisa, you may ask the girls in the rainbow group to be sure of what the magic window is for a 3D. You want baby to look very baby like but not so big and far along that you don't get good shots :) even my 2D these days look...yeah baby is too squished. I can never tell what I am looking at lol.
How soon until your appointment?

Jessica, great news on Natalie!

Amy, do your kitties tolerate costumes? :)
I am so sorry about the blood test. I said it in your journal and I will say it here- I hate this roller coaster that you are on. And I wish that I was near to give you comfort.
Not to be corny but you are going to be so blessed with a rainbow. I feel it. You deserve it. And your children will be so blessed to have such an amazing mother. You are wondrous. Love you girl.

Jen, thanks the rest did do me good. Fluid is back to normal but doc still has me taking it easy and just drinking.
Can't believe how big Zoey is getting! How are you doing?

Leslie, your boobs may not get much bigger in pregnancy. Mine were a good size before and I have only gone up a cup luckily.
Oh honey, I am so sorry that the therapist said that. What a mean thing to say to someone who had just lost their baby. After the loss, there is definitely a baby sized hole left in the heart. And really, getting pregnant again can help you start to heal but it doesn't ever completely erase the pain and memory of the loss, ya know? You are *not* doing this for the wrong reasons. You have a righteous desire for a child, as does your spouse. Don't let anyone make you feel bad about it. You have so much love to give.

Leslie ~ I second what the ladies have said. Children are our legacy... How we leave our mark on this world. :hugs:

Shucks, thought I could reply properly...I've a fussy nurser. Brb!

Amy ~ :friends: :hugs:

Bethany ~ Yay for fluid increase!

Laura ~ Ouch to a UTI!!

Jen, Lisa, Jess ~ Hope you ladies have a good week!

:wave: ladies! The Elvis costume won't fit Pierce come Halloween, so I'll have to pick up something else. Tehehe...I don't mind dressing him up in something else. It's nice to be home. My Ma is here again, so I'm still enjoying the extra set of hands. She'll be here another 10 days.

Sorry about UTI Laura :( those are def no fun at all.

So sorry Amy! They said this is def and the levels may not change since it is early? Either way so frustrating and disheartening. You don't deserve to go through this and I am hopeful things will change for you very soon.

Lisa I think in the future out phones will probably do ultrasounds the way technology is. When is your scan again...this week or did you just have an appt?

Thanks Bethany I think you got exactly what I was feeling that they were insinuating that I was doing this for the wrong reason. Maybe just the way I am looking at it. The counselor was doing her job so I get it but one of my best friends agreeing with her was what got me a couple days ago. Glad the fluid situation is better. Rest up...your little girl is almost here!

Angel enjoy time with your mom. Any ideas on which new costume you want for pierce?

CD 22 over here so we will see about next week.
I'm watching the news right now and there is a couple on there that had 3 mcs previous and her water broke they tried to hold onto baby because so early at 28 weeks. Baby was in mama for 39 days after water broke. Just so crazy to think about.

Amy, do your kitties tolerate costumes? :)
I am so sorry about the blood test. I said it in your journal and I will say it here- I hate this roller coaster that you are on. And I wish that I was near to give you comfort.
Not to be corny but you are going to be so blessed with a rainbow. I feel it. You deserve it. And your children will be so blessed to have such an amazing mother. You are wondrous. Love you girl.

Thanks hun, love you loads too!!!

So sorry Amy! They said this is def and the levels may not change since it is early? Either way so frustrating and disheartening. You don't deserve to go through this and I am hopeful things will change for you very soon.

thanks Leslie :) Yes, its definite. They said that it should atleast be above 5 and it wasnt, it was at 3. :cry:

Hi girls xx

Bethany il def get a costume but yet to be decided.
I caught uti fast. Its mild so im just dopey and tired ;-)
I put my hand over boiling kettle this morn cos I wasn't concentrating.
Hve a little steam burn doh.
I also nearly poured tea on my plate instead of my cup beside it
Glad ur fluid and rest did u good.
I'm gonna post and read on cos don't wanna hve to retype
My browser on hone keeps switching itself off

Angel hurray for little Elvis and ur mom xxx

Leslie hugs hon.
Il keep my fx for no af for u for ten months. Xxx
U will be a great mom xx

Amy hugs .
Stupid blood tests. Stupid temps getting hopes up.
Love u lots. Xx
Im gonna give out to god a little now. He should know its def ur bloody time now.
We can sic angel on af for u. As well. Xxx
Life is so yunfair sometimes. Hugs xxx

Hi and hugs to all. Xxx
Love ye lots and really appreciate having ye all to chat to xxx

Amy I don't mean to be weird but why is there any hcg? From ov or something?
Could it just not hve got to 5 yet?

Bethany, my appointment is tomorrow but no scan. Hoping i get to hear the HB. My OH cant make the appointment and he is quite upset about it. he really wanted to hear the HB but he has something on at work he cant miss.

Angel, Cant wait to see Pierce in his next costume!!
I supposed thats on good things about having your family live far away... when you do see them they stay for extended periods of time and are a great help!!

Leslie, this appointment is just a check up. My first appointment with an OB so im not sure what to expect. I must write down a list of questions tonight so i dont forget tomorrow.
I have my fingers and toes crossed for you this month. :flower:

Amy, :hugs: hun!

Laura, Hope your day didnt get any worse and you didnt hurt yourself anymore.
I think i would go insane without all you ladies to talk to as well. its really helps! I dont have many friends with babies so they get sick of talking about it quickly or at least i think they do!
Hope your UTI clears soon!

:hi: to everyone!!

thank you all for your kind words. I know that dh and I will make it over this bump but it just gets a bit harder as time passes and we dont see the results we hope for. :(

Amy I don't mean to be weird but why is there any hcg? From ov or something?
Could it just not hve got to 5 yet?

I believe that all women have hcg in thier system all the time but its always below 5. I tried to google an explanation for it but couldnt find something quickly. :( She was pretty confident that I wasnt pregnant. I think had it been like 10 or something then she wouldve had me repeat a test but since it was only 3 (anything below 5 is considered negative) she said I wasnt. I stopped my progesterone and my temps have been going steadily down so I think that confirms what she said. She weas very sweet about explaining my past pregnancies being out fo the norm in that most people dont get pregnant that quick so it does help me to not get my hopes up or think that something is wrong. :shrug:

Lots of love to all you mommies and preggies (Leslie you are going to be preggy soon too!!!!) always!!!! :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->