ttc after a d&c

Thanks guys. Xxx I'm fine but tired. Had physio and OT for simon today. It went fine. Xx

Amy sorry I was just still hopung for u xx
Hugs xxx

Hi and hugs to all. Xx
Too tired to type properly xx

Had my OB appointment today.... got to hear the lovely HB, which she found straight away but baby was moving all around so took her a little bit to find a loud spot!!
My 20 week ultrasound is booked for 11th November. Not sure if we will get a private one before then to find out the sex!!
They also booked my glucose test... i told her I'm eating more sweets than i normally would coz im craving them and she told me to try and have jam on wholegrain toast instead of cookies and things. :(
Yay... so excited!!

:hugs: to everyone!!

Angel, I am sure that you don't mind costume shopping some more for your little guy :) he is adorable. I bet your mom is loving her time with you guys!

Leslie, amazing that they were able to keep baby in there that long with no infection! Did everything turn out well?
Yes I understand how you feel. TTCAL is already such a roller coaster that the last thing you need is someone questioning your motives. It is crap honestly. Your motives are true and don't let anyone tell you any different. Are you close to testing now dear?

Amy, you have been on a long journey. And I know that it must be hard for you to remain in a positive, hopeful place. I just want you to know that we will all be positive and hopeful for you. We will pray for you too. Anything. You have support here honey. You will get your rainbow(s)!

Laura, rest up! Glad that Simon had good appointments <3

Lisa, I love how quickly they can find it! And a squirming baby is good too. Mine loved to swim away lol.
Oh gender before you know it! Can't wait for the big reveal :D
How soon will you have to drink the glucola?

Jessica and Jen, hi girls!

NST was today. Little girl kept sleeping despite me drinking juice right before my appointment. OB says that I have a very stubborn baby lol.
Finally picked a pediatrician and the car seat will be properly installed on Tuesday. Also taking our kitty for his yearly vaccinations next week (that will go over well I bet) and then we renew our lease. Oh and Monday my doctor starts cervical checks so I will hopefully finally have my induction date soon. I need it so that my husband can be sure to be there dang it.

Bethany, the glucose test isnt until 28 weeks so not till january.
Hopefully since she sleep a lot and doesnt wake easy that she will sleep well when she comes out as well. i cant wait for you to get the date!!
Sounds like you have been very busy... have you got a burst of energy or just fighting through the exhaustion?!
Im going to be so exhausted this weekend... i have 3 parties to go to!! Luckily i have a bit more energy lately!

Laura, Sorry you're so tired! Hope you can get some sleep! :hugs:

<3 & :hugs: everyone!

Also i saw my brother last night and the first thing he said to me was.... WOAH!!! ive never seen you so big!! and he wasnt only talking about my belly!!!! :blush: :cry:

Today's bump.... Feeling big today!
Excuse the messy room in the background :blush:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 7
U look fab honey xx
Ur only all bump xx

Hi and hugs to alp xx

Just wanted to say hello...will catch up soon. Going to take tonight to relax. CD 25 AF due tues and kinda crampy so we will see. Last month got AF a day early and month before 4 days late so who knows.
Lisa you are so darn cute it hurts! Great news on scan!
Have a great early start to weekend girls and talk soon

Hi to all. Xx
I'm a Moany Minnie today.
Simon got new physio which I thought might be ok for his reflux.
Nope!!!
Im so sick of one making the other worse.
It's feckin hard!!!!
It's sat nt and I've just spent half an hour with him bawling with trapped wind.
Now I'm in bed with Simon since 7.30
Cos he can't be let alone cos of choking and I'm trying to keep to his routine to keep him haopt.
OH gets up when he likes. Goes to bed when he likes.
Does no feeds. Nappy changes unless I ask him lots.
Never lets me lie in or does nt feed ever.
And he wonders why he wants more kids and I don't ever aanymore.
I'm not sorry I hve Simon. Don't get me wrong.
I just want him healthy and a bit of a life for me

Laura, im sorry you are having such a hard time. Sounds like your OH needs to step up and help a bit more.
You're allowed to have a whinge. We understand you love simon with all your heart but that doesnt mean its not really hard.
You're doing great mumma!! Get the hubby of yours helping out a bit more!!

Sorry you had a rough moment w/ Simon Laura. The balance of responsibilities is certainly off between Mom and Dad during infancy. I know my DH has to sleep b/c he has to go to work, but I still get upset when he acts exhausted after 5+ straight hours of sleep. :hugs: You are doing sooo great! Simon is lucky to have you xoxo

Lisa - what an adorable bump!

I'll be back to read properly. I have mastitis, Pierce got his 2 month vaccines and my DH is still out of town :/ When it rains, it pours! Thankfully my mom is still here, I've felt crummy due to the infection. Today I am going to feel better (positive thinking).

Hi ladies!

Lisa, what a cute bump! You still are so petite, how lucky!

Laura, so sorry for all what you are going through. OH really needs to step up to the plate. Why don't you have a serious talk with him and really open up about how all of this makes you feel. Sometimes men just don't understand and it seems like you need to drill information into their heads! :growlmad:

Angel... ouch on the Mastitis, and hopefully it clears up soon. Sorry your dh is out of town, but thank goodness your mother is still around to help.

Bethany!! You are almost due! How exciting! Little Lorelei is almost here.

Amy I have you in my thoughts hon. You are on your next cycle, so I am assuming af showed up? Do you have anything new planned for this cycle? Hope you are feeling better sweety. :hugs::hugs:

Leslie, I hope you and your dh are doing good and that you are blessed with you bfp very soon.

Hi Jen!! Hope you and Zoey are doing great!!

Here is little Sophia Grace at 3.5 months!! She is taking a sweet little nap!

Attachments

• 2013-10-12 19.42.10.jpg
    2013-10-12 19.42.10.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 9
Thank you ladies. Feeling better already. Fever has passed, so the aches and nausea are gone. Pierce has also recovered from his vaccines.

Jessica she is so beautiful!! :cloud9:

Happy Monday...today is Columbus Day and we still have to work!

Angel I am glad that you are feeling better and sorry you had to go through that:( is your mom still there? Where does DH go...work related?

Jess Sophia looks so cute in that picture! I love her hair bow. Does it feel like she should be that old already?

I'm so sorry about how Simon is doing with reflux Laura. I second what Jess said about talking to OH. You need help and he should be there! How is UTI? I hope you both feel better soon.

Bethany time is flying and it is mid October! You feel like you will have an induction date soon? How are you feeling? Not going to test until Wednesday if I can help it. AF is due tomorrow on Tuesday and I only have one frer and two digitals so trying to keep the frer as long as I can so hopefully next test will not be negative.

Lisa as I said you are way too cute with your bump! November 11 I will remember for you. That is the next day I have off for Veterans Day...I need it ;) I hear ya about your brother saying you have never been so big, my boobs got big right before my mmc. I am already a D so don't need more. For some I know they enjoy that ;) my DH never minds.

Amy how are you doing? How is your cycle? Thinking of you!

Jen I hope you and Zoey are doing well over there!

AFM AF due tomorrow. I'm feeling crampy and gassy so I am kinda expecting AF but hoping for not. My brother is getting married may 2015 and said if there is a child by then they will be in the wedding with DH and I. I was thinking ugh there better be by then or I don't know what I will do! I know he is hoping. He was really upset to learn of mmc and had to take off of work when he learned the news. Amazing how it affects others like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->