ttc after a d&c

Hi Ladies!!!

Angel, oh no!!! Im so sorry about the infection but glad that you are on the mend! Yay for your mom being there as well! Hope that you are back to 100% soon if you arent already! :hugs:

Laura, MASSIVE hugs love bug! I know you have just had such hard luck with Simon and him feeling well but Im praying that your little guy gets better and you are able to not worry as much. Have you told your OH that you need him to step up a bit more in helping with Simon? Sounds like he tries but dont be affraid to speak up if you need more from him hun. Some guys just take a little extra nudging ;) Wish I was there to help you out!! :kiss:

Bethany, how are you doing hun?? Getting so close now! Thank you so much for the cheery pics on my journal. You always have the cuttest pics to post!!! Hope you are doing well. How are you feeling? Is your hubby getting excited???

Leslie, your signs sound very promising hun! I hope that AF doesnt show tomorrow or for the next months! Keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you!!!

Jess, Sophia is such a little doll!!!! You really have beautiful girls!!!!! How are you all doing?? Hope everything is well with you and thanks for sharing that adorable pic of Sophia! :cloud9:

Lisa, hope you are doing well dear. Youll be in your 3rd tri before we know it!!! :)

Jen, hope things are well with you and Zoey.

Hope I didnt miss anyone....:oops:

AFM~ on CD 4 today. Not too hopeful this cycle. We are traveling this month and the timing isnt working out for an IUI this month so I dont know what is going to happen.

Lisa, don't feel big yet. If you do then you won't handle the end very well lol. I feel huge these days.
Oh and tell your brother not to talk like a jackass. Us pregnant ladies better only get compliments ;) I only have one sibling dumb enough to try and tell me that I look big. And I set her straight real quick lol

Laura, maybe it is time for a coming to Jesus talk with your OH. He can step up his game and help more with Simon so that you can just take a moment to breathe :hugs:

Oh Angel, sorry about the mastitis but thank goodness your mom was there to give you a hand since your DH couldn't!

Jessica, Sophia looks gorgeous! I love her little headband :) girls are so much fun

Leslie, I know that it doesn't feel like it but Wednesday is right around the corner! I hope that witch stays away and you get your BFP sweetie. You will have a baby by the time he gets married I bet- he sounds like a loving brother. Are you two close? :hugs:

Amy, I bet you get pregnant this cycle! I think the universe has a way of toying with us and since you have very little hope for yourself this cycle, this means your chances of conceiving this cycle have increased exponentially! That is how it works, right? Hang in there girl. It will happen. Love ya!

Saw the OB today for BPP. Fluid is still good, Lorelei was practicing her breathing and moving great. Also got my cervical check and I am 1 cm dilated and 70% effaced. OB said that I will get my firm induction date when I dilate a little more but that we would induce around 38 weeks. Can't wait. Neither can my mom or my husband :) hopefully I will be more dilated next week. OB said that Lorelei was pushing down hard.

Hi guys.
Things r bettervhere thanks xx
Simin is a good bit beyter so so am I ;-)

Jess she is gorgeous xxx
Amy I agree with Bethany ;-)
Bethany . Lorelei wants to be here. Good on her for pushubg down.
Leslie fx for u xx
Angel. Glad ur a little better. Get well soon x
Lisa u look fab. Just bump xx
Jen how ye hon. Xx
Hope I'm not missing someone. I'm half asleep.
4.30 in morn but Simon needs to stay upright after a feed xx

Thinking of you girls on pregnancy and infant loss Remembrance Day :hugs:

Thinking of you ladies too :hugs:
https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/E606C7F0-526F-4243-ABA8-96A0EA333C61-16799-0000118D5BD0029A.jpg

:friends: I'm sorry we had to meet on such trying terms, but I'm thankful that I found you all...it's been over a year and I don't know how I would have made it through without the advice, stories, pointers and emoticons (shout out to Amy on that one!).

xoxo much love ladies!

PS Leslie ~ I hope AF is still away...eagerly awaiting an update (sorry if I missed it).

Hey ladies! I've been reading I've started to reply a few times and then phone fell or I fell asleep or got crazy over here. Its been hectic.

Anyways I apologize for not writing
Amy yay*hugs* I'll keep believing you will get pregnant for you. I hope this is your cycle. Your rough road needs a happy end.♡
Leslie I hope this finds you well. How are you?
Lisa how are you?
Bethany yay your soo close!♡
Jess Sophia is gorgeous!♡
Laura I'm so sorry *hugs* one thing I'm discovering is that u HAVE to ask men if not beg no matter how exhausted you are or annoyed they get. Oh should give u a had♡ I hope Simon is doing oka You really been through so much. Poor Simon and mommy.
Angel ouch I hope ur mastitis clears up. So painful and being sick is rough :( please be careful of over pumping. Maybe hand express if u still feel full after he nurses? That way your supply doesn't continue to increase. U must make a ton off milk! Hope u and pierce are well. Glad ur mins there to help!

Hi to anyone I missed!

Has anyone had .af yet after baby?? I'm so scared to have one since it's been 14month's since I had one.

Hi guys xx

Angel thsnks and ditto xx
Jen about 6 weeks ish after I stopped pumping I gOT af
Ibe had 2 now. Been fine.
Totally tmi but I figure u might want to know
No pain and really watery. No clots.
And less days than I used yo hve.
5 instead of 7 ;-)
I thought I might hve loads of pain and stuff but not at all
I tthink milky boobs stops build up xxx

Hi and hugs to all xx

Leslie hope af stayed away xxx

Leslie *hugs* I second .af doesn't show and ur pregnant. This roads so bumpy.
:dust:

Laura doesn't sound bad thanks! I must say .af was so painful prior so I'd love it. to ease up.
How are you and Simon today? I hope u rested♡

Hope u get pain free af too Jen xxx

No news here
All fine ;-)
I hve my nieces christening on sat. I'm god mom
Looking forward to it.
Then 3 hosp app for Simon on Mon tues and wed.
Cross ur fingers fir us please
Hopefully good news for us.

Hi and hugs to all.

Laura I really pray all goes well for Simon and you. *hugs*

Hi girls,
Happy Friday. It has been quiet..makes me wonder as Bethany gets closer to due date if induction could be happening as we speak :)
Looks like AF could finally be here based on my morning wipe...ugh here we go again is what I want to say.
Have to get ready for work. Talk soon!

hugs leslie stupid af xxx

i was thinking the same about bethany :)
hope alls well for her xx

hi and hugs to all xxx

...I wonder when babies start sleeping through the night. I know mine is a bit high maintenance, but by what age do they all tend to start a more scheduled pattern for sleep. I've got to learn to nap with him during the day.

Laura I hope things go well for Simon at his appointments. I'll be praying for him!

Leslie ~ :grr: AF!!

Jen ~ Hi! Hope Zoey is well!

:howdy: Jess, Bethany, Amy & Lisa! TGIF!

I'm bummed because my mom is leaving tomorrow. Hoping my DH gets back soon.

Angel thanks hon zx
Hopeful dh gets back really soon xxx
Simon has been doing it foe a good while .
Well he will sleep 7 or 8 hrs. Hve few oz and go back.
So I call it sleeping through
I presume it is. ;-)
But I knowvim lucky and all babie vary by a lot
My niece was bf and she started properly sleeping through at 9 months.
My gran nephew is bf and it took him longer.
But my niece had him sleeping in with her.
She said when he was older she didnt even wake up to bf.
Ge helped himself ;-)
As pierce gets older he should stretch more for u.
Hopung it happens soon xx
Food will help a lot in a bit.
Id say he is a hungry boy like Simon xxx

Hi and hugs to all.
Ive a suspicion Lorelei may hve made her appearance.
Hope alls well Bethany x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->