ttc after a d&c

Sounds silly angel but do u talk ti pierce at nt? Or turn on light?
Keep all stimulation to a minimum to promote awareness of the difference of day ans nt.
We hve a musical sheep called Sean that only gets played at bed time.
I also read Simon a story and sing the songs Sean plays.
This all only happens at sleep timewe hve other songs for day.
I think it all helps even though they r small
Also do u take him to where he sleeps at same time every nr.
I bring Simon up to bedroom at same time ans start our routine even if he seems wide awake.
Xxx
Just ideas. It's what we do but may not be what y wanna do xx

Leslie, don't lose heart. It took me almost a year to get another BFP. It sucks, it taking time. But when you are expecting your rainbow you will feel that it would have been worth it. Love ya!

Laura, how exciting to be godmother :) give Simon a kiss for me!

Jen, how are you and sweet Zoey?

Angel, are you nervous about your mom leaving? Hope your husband gets back soon sweetie.

Lisa, Amy, Jessica hi girls!

Sorry I haven't been on much. I am so wiped lately. And today I was in a cleaning frenzy. Actually got down on hands and knees and scrubbed the floors. Hope that my body took all that hard work to dilate some more lol.

Hey ladies... sorry i havent been on much. Ive been reading but ive been really cranky this week so i didnt feel like writing!

Leslie, sorry the AF has showed her ugly face again. :hugs:

Laura, hope your appointments go well. Great to hear all your tips for sleeping. I had a little chuckle to myself about the baby "helping himself". Surely she would wake up?!

Angel, hope your hubby gets back soon!! Definitely sounds like a good idea to nap during the day when P does.

Bethany, its funny how ladies often go into a cleaning frenzy late in their 3rd tri. Hope you can get some rest.

Jen, Jess, Amy :hugs: and :hi:

i started prenatal yoga this morning hoping its going to help my back pain. Really hope it works!!

Hi girls! Hope this finds everyone well I have been reading but am on my phone and not feeling too well so I apologize for the short response. Love you all!!

Bethany, can't believe how close you are to meeting your princess!!!

Hi guys xx
Hope ur feeling a bit more rested now Bethany. Xx
Lisa u would thunk she would wake but she said she doesnt really wake anymore .
He is over a yr old now. So he is well able to find his milk ;-)
Hope yoga helps. Xx def should do.
Warm baths are great too just nor too hot xx
Amy feel better soon xxx

Off to christening now xx

Lisa, the crankiness gets worse! Some days I feel like I want to punch everyone in the throat :D

Amy, honey I hope you aren't getting sick :hugs:

Laura, enjoy your family :)

Slept most of the night with my legs bent just so our cat could sleep in the bed with us. Got up just now so I could eat, rehydrate and give him his morning treats and I think he trudged back to bed to steal my spot amongst the pillows lol

Laura ~ I trust the Christening was a nice event. How nice to be a godmother. How'd Simon do at it?

Lisa ~ Hope yoga was comforting :)

Bethany ~ Soooo close! Cannot wait for your birthing story!

Jess & Jen ~ How are the girls? Any new milestones?

Amy ~ I'm still stalking your temps! I hope you are feeling better. When is your trip?

Leslie ~ Hope you are having a good weekend. :hugs:

Afm ~ I think the antibiotics are upsetting my stomach :/ My Mom was going to leave yesterday, but stayed because I've a tummy ache. Must be tough being a grandparent, what with being concerned for your baby (aka Me!) and grand baby (Pierce). One more day of antibiotic and hopefully I'm back on my feet!

PS Any plans for Halloween ladies? My sister and I have already started talking about Black Friday! You know we <3 the sales!

Dont say that Bethany!!! haha My OH might want to punch me in the throat! lol :p
How we spoil our animals!! I sacrifice my comfort for my cats to.

Amy, hope you're feeling better soon hun!

Laura, im to paranoid to have a hot bath... i even get paranoid in a hot shower! It was quite hot here today and now im kinda scared for summer and getting to hot. We dont have aircon and probably cant afford it before summer! :( Maybe we will have to dip into savings if summer gets to bad.
How was the Christening?

Angel, Sorry your not feeling so hot. Good your mum could stay a little longer though.
Halloween sounds like such fun... i bought a small bag of chocolate just in case we get any trick or treaters but i doubt we will have any. I bought some lollies last year and we didnt get any so i ate them all!! haha
Hope you're feeling better soon! :hugs:

Hey xx

Angel we had a lovely day thanks.
She is my fourth god child but it's always an honour to be asked.
She is sweetie. She is light as a feather in comparison to Simon.
Simon was great. He had bottle for his dad during ceremony.
And slept through most of the party ;-)
Oh no stupid mastitis xxx
Eat lots of veg and probiotic yog to build urself back up .
Antibs suck xxx hope ur properly better soon. Xx

Lisa hey xx
A warm bath is fine. Just nothing that would turn ur skin pink ;-)
Warm hot water bottles are great. I went to bed with um so many nts

I hve a real craving to be preg again. It's ridiculous how much.
I know it's not gonna happen foe at least 2 yrs id ever.
But I think that's prob why the feeling is strong ;-)

Posted before finished cos comp went weird.
If I coyld try now I prob wouldn't want to so bad
I keep forgetting the bad parts ans only thinking of tge good.
Damn u nature ;-)

Hi and hugs to all

Bethany!! It's almost time! I am sure you are excited to finally to meet little Lorelei! I am so excited for you! :hugs:

Lisa! Almost 17 weeks, already? Time is flying for you. I hope you are enjoying the prenatal yoga. :) :hugs:

Laura, glad that you had a lovely day at the ceremony. Gosh Simon has gotten so big. I am sure he is getting close to 20 lbs already. What a big healthy boy! :hugs:

Jen!! Yooohoooo!! How are you hon? Seems like you are very busy these days. Give Zoey a kiss for me. :hugs:

Amy! I'm here rooting you on for this cycle. It is very possible for a bfp this cycle. Remember when I got my bfp? During that horrible tooth ordeal. I literally got pregnant around the time I got my tooth yanked out and was under a great deal of medicine (vicodin and advil) and stress. Bfps often happen at unlikely times. So FX for you sweety. :hugs:

Angel!! Yay for mommy staying longer! I am all for mama's help. They love to help us with their new grand babies. They cherish any time they have with their sweet grandchildren. Sorry about your tummy ache though. Hope your dh comes home soon. :hugs:

Love you all!! :hugs: :kiss:

Here are some updated pics of Sophie. Just taken the last few days. :) I posted 2 picks to show she finally has her new hair. lol. She was bald for a long time and then it finally came in!! hehe Very pretty hair color, red and blonde mixed with light brown. Husband has jet black hair so he was surprised by her hair color. Anyways, I wanted to share these pics with all of you and to also let you know that this is the only website I have posted pics of Sophie. My husband has not posted any on facebook. He has his reasons and one of them is that he is scared his family will somehow see them and start to call and harass us. Yes, they are that crazy. Anyways. Take care ladies!!

Attachments

• IMG_1157.jpg
    IMG_1157.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1164.jpg
    IMG_1164.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1166.jpg
    IMG_1166.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0888.jpg
    IMG_0888.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0810.jpg
    IMG_0810.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 8
Thanks for the well wishes! Feeling better now (Laura I've been on probiotics-- hoping they prevent any yeast infection!). My Ma left and I had a good crying spell...I miss living around my family. :sad2:

I'll post more soon, but wanted to promptly admire beautiful Sophia!! She is such a doll! I think her hair color is the same as Pierce's!

ooh Jess... Sophia is sooooo cute!!! She perked up my morning with that gorgeous face!!
Time is going really fast now... 3 weeks until my anatomy scan... i cant wait!!!!

Laura, glad you had a great day at the christening. You must be a very popular ladt to have 4 god children now!! :)
Sounds like you will end up with more babies if you want another one so bad now!

Angel, When's your hubby coming home?

Angel
Sorry ur missing ur mom xxx hugs
It is really nice ti hve um around.
Hope dh is home soon xx
Hurray for probiotic xxx

Jess Sophie ie beautifull.
She is so cute and healthy looking xx
Lovely smile xx
Simon was 19.5 last weight check at over 2 weeks ago so um sure he must be over 20 now ;-)
She really is a cutie xxx

Lisa thanks ;-)
Hurry up 3 weeks for u xx
Scans are so good to hve xxx
I hve 11 older bros and sis.
I've 40 nieces andnephews .hence tge 4 god children
But u love it. It's so nice to be thought of to be god mom
I prob will go again baby wise but not till milky and my liver are ok.xx

Just had to share. Simons physio is doing him so much goid.
Cos of low muscle tone he never raises his legs but only kicks low.
Ive been raising um fir him and now he is getting halfway up himself
Hurray. He is so lucky they found stroke early and he is getting all the help now.
Loads of prayers for next 3 days please xxx
Love ye all xxx

Amy keeping my fx for u xxx

Bethany Lorelei be here so soon xx

Jen hope ye r well xxx

Leslie how u doin hon? Xx

Hope I haven't missed anyone. Xx

Hey ladies! Sorry I seriously read start writing then zoey starts up and I forget to continue and lose everything type.

Lisa it's doing so fast! Prenatal yoga sounds lovely
Bethany any day now&#9825;
Jess Sophia is gorgeous. Love her hair color! How much does she weigh now?
Angel I'm so sorry antibiotics and family not close. They sound amazing and huge help though. Great blessing. Is dh not home yet? I hope ur feeling better and baby pierce is well&#9825;
Laura Simon is sooo adorable! He's growing so fast. Is he sitting up yet? I love ur night routine. Zoey doesn't have one yet. Can I still incorporate one at 20 weeks?? How are you?

Amy and Leslie hi! I'm so sad no bfp yet k:( I keep praying for you both&#9825;

It makes me angry the most deserving people must wait and go through so much heart ache :( your time must come&#9825;

I gotta tend to zoey. I'll try to update on us later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->