ttc after a d&c

Hi Ladies!

Angel, so glad that you are feeling better!

Bethany, its totally understandable that you would be wiped right now honey. Make sure you get plenty of rest!!!! I keep coming on here and worry that Im going to miss your birth announcement!

Lisa, Yay for prenatal yoga... enjoy!

Leslie, I would ship you a HPT!!! Has af showed?? I hope not!!

Laura, hope you have a great time at the christening.

Jess, thank you for sharing pics of Sophia!!! She is so adorable and had lots of hair coming in!!!!

Jen, thank you for the well wishes. Hope that you and Zoey are doing well.

Hope I didnt miss anyone and sorry if my posts are late. :oops:

AFM~ Just when I thought it couldnt get any better for me... ended up in the ER on sat morning. Ive been having constipation like cramps and aches for three weeks now and with us leaving for NY on thursday, I wanted to make sure nothing was wrong. Long story short, they couldnt find anything but want me to follow up with a gastroenterologist. Ill do that soon. Other than that, just waiting to O at this point.

Goodness Amy I hope all is okay! Layravis right bf can come anytime especially when you least expect it. I hope you enjoy NY. I really hope this ovulation cycle is it for you!♡ seriously at this rate forget twins three babies would be nice for you as well! Ok maybe much but I just feel you should be blessed with all ur children at once!♡ or just one healthy baby. I'll continue praying bc I know in my heart you'll be an incredible mom one day♥ your an amazing person and stronger then ull ever know in

Thanks Jen! I appreciate that. I would take anything at this point. Im having a hard time seeing us be blessed with just one so I dont know. I thought last month would do it and nothing. :(

Leslie fixed for ur bfp♡

Zoey is doing okay. Growing too fast. Shes my princessceven when sages screaming and crying knfeel hhohorrible watching her suffer. I know her meds need to be uUpped again :/ sh naps in my arms in the day and sleeps in a napper at night. Kobes bored and gets stressed over her constant crying. She hardly naps and kobe wakes her if he sees she fell asleep. I feel bad for him. My mil didn't like watching her for us and used us for a ride to his sisters house then jumped out of car and got in his sisters house:( his family walks all over us and hates to actually help us. Ugh. If we get anything they feel we owe them. I hate it. Anyways still no job and my unemployment ends soon. I applied to sooo many jobs and nothing. Its horrible. Dh is helpful kinda. He complains but I still make him help. I cent keep up with house chores. Really stinks but it's life. I feel like I do same chores day in day out and get nothing additional done. Its almost 230 & I just realized I haven't taken out meat to De.froit for dinner! Guess I better get on it lol. I miss u ladies!

Amy its happen I have faith♡ its just unfortunate your perfect baby. Isn't ready yet maybe? I light candles forvu all the time. One day our prayers will be answered they must!♥ I haven't lost hope for you bc I know you'll have ur lo in time

Amy its happen I have faith♡ its just unfortunate your perfect baby. Isn't ready yet maybe? I light candles forvu all the time. One day our prayers will be answered they must! I haven't lost hope for you bc I know you'll have ur lo in time

Thanks hun.. I just think god hates me. I have had a few ppl tell me that they lit candles for me, my mom has been in prayer, I have even prayed even though Im not super religious.. and nothing. It just gets to me sometimes. I cant believe I am still on this journey. :cry:

Hey Jen xx
Glad all is well and zoey is keeping u busy. Xx
Simon is sitting but I gotta keep a few fingers on him.
He mainly supports himself but can topple any direction any minute.
So he isn't sitting entirely on his own ;-)
How u doin with feeding and reflux?
I wouldn't see why anight routine wouldn't work now.
She is still young.
Simon loves his routine
A very odd nt if we r late home ( like christening )
He gets a bit out of sorts and I kjow it's cos his internal click is telling him it's songs and bedtime time

Hey guys.

Amy hugs honey. Xx
Hope ur ok.
Can any of ur med mess with ur tummy? Xxx
U will get there my love.
I know ur sick if us telling u that. Xx
Hve u thought about maybe 2 months break from follies scans and iui?
Not from ur meds though.
The stress has got to be wrecking ur head chick. Xxx
I second Jen. I really feel for u but I also believe u will be an incredible mom soon with the worlds most cherished kids xxx hugs
I dont understand why docs feel u need help getting preg? I totally get the aspirin.neevo? And lovenox
But u never needed help getting preg.
It all may just gwt in ur way.
Praying natural works this month.
U need a second honeymoon.xxx
With loads of pampering for u xxx

App went so well today.
Well not the app . Poor little milky doodle screamed.
If it had gone on much longer I would hve cries too ;-)
But results are good.
Confirmed reflux but no abnormalities ;-)
She said thwy hve to go over images yet but all looks good from what she saw today.
Hurray.
One down. 2 to go.
Fx for all good news xx

Hi and hugs to all

Did everyones b and b just get a face lift or did I do something silly?

Wow, b&b did get a face lift. lol. This is gonna take some time getting use to.
And wow Laura. Simon is doing fantastic. He is sitting up earlier than any of my babies, and my daughter Aly was very advanced and she still wasn't sitting completely by herself at 5 months. I think she was supporting her body completely by 5.5 months. So Simon is doing amazing and extremely advanced. Sophia just turned 4 months today, and although she has a lot of leg strength, she can easily pull herself to standing when you hold her hands and give her a little nudge. She is not ready to sit up on her own though. She can balance sitting for a couple of seconds and then she goes back. Although she has a lot of back strength I give her another month or two until she can sit up unassisted. I would would say Simon is doing amazingly well and I wouldn't be surprised if he turns out to not having mild cb. He is sitting up sooner than most babies and I think he will grow up to be a fine strong young man. :)

Angel, I will be in the hospital Halloween lol! Oh I teared up over you and your mom crying. It is hard to be far from family.

Lisa, I'm afraid that the pregnancy rages can't always be avoided. I was ranting and raving about something that I found offensive on FB to my husband just last night lol. You reach a point where you are too pregnant to tolerate much crap ;)

Laura, so the christening gave you baby fever? :D
Sorry that Simon was upset at his appointment but glad that it went well!

Jessica, love the pics! Her hair is such a pretty color and she is such a happy, beautiful girl <3

Amy, sorry that you are suffering so much. I hope you get answers soon for your pain. And of course I hope that you get your rainbow BFP this cycle!
In the middle of our trials it is impossible to see the light at the end but you have so many of us here and we have faith that soon you will get your forever baby. :hugs:

Jen, I need an update on you when you can :) Zoey is so cute in all of her pictures! How is Kobe adjusting to her?

Leslie, thinking about you dear.

My BnB looks the same but I am on my iPad :D
Had my BPP today and my babe was perfect! Fluid was lower again so going to chug water until I want to hurl. I seem to have the damnedest time staying hydrated.
My husband left for a project out of state today. Feeling lonesome without him.
BUT...you guys...I am having a baby next week! Getting induced Tuesday night :D my mama is headed this way on Sunday so that she can be there and my husband will be sure to fly back. I am so thrilled that I could cry. That I have cried.

Jess thanks hon. Xx
Simon isn't sitting totally unaided but iswell able to support himself and his weight.
He doesn't use his right hand much and has low muscle tone in his trunk.
But having said that he is responding really well to therapies and is gaining every dat
So it's all good ;-)
Sophie is soo cute.
She is a bit younger than Simon . Um sure she will be sitting in no time xx

Bethany. Wow ;-)
Hurray ;-) congrat
Lorelei will be here beforw u kjow it. Xx
Will hubby be back
I hope so xxx

Hi toall

Ps I'm not liking new look.
I cant find things

Amy, my heart breaks for you. Hope you can enjoy your trip to NY and relax a little bit. :hugs:

Laura, Wow thats a big family you have! How do you keep track of everyone!! My mum is one of 7 children and i have so many cousins i dont really know any of them or my aunties or uncles.
im glad Simon is feeling good after his appointment.

Bethany....... YAAAAAAYYYYY! im so excited!! Not long to go. Are you nervous for the birth? Every time i see you mention hydration i pick up my bottle and drink a tonne of water. Im not good and drinking a lot.
So excited for next Tuesday!!!! weeeeeeeee :yipee::yipee::yipee:

Jen, Sorry you're having a bit of a hard time. Im sure as Zoey becomes more independent you will find more time to get things done. :hugs:

Jess, how are you and the family going?

Leslie, hows it going?

Angel, hope you're starting to feel better. :hugs:

AFM - Feeling to baby kick a lot in the last 24 hours! :cloud9: its so great! Cant wait for my OH to get back from his business trip to see if he can feel anything.

Hey Lisa xx
We all live in same area bar 1 and he only lives 1.5 hr drive away.
We hve lots of family outings between christenings weddings and big birthdays ;-)
It's really nice. I'm lucky xx
Keep drinking. Xx it helps woth soo much.
With nausea,baby fluid, baby development, making extra blood,making placenta etc.
When u think of all tge things it's needed for, it makes sense to drink loads xx
Aw , I miss kicks. Hve fun rubbing and talking to ur lovely bumb. Xx
Hoping OH can feel um but that can take awhile xx
Aw im jealous ;-)
I was just slipping out of broody mode, but u and Bethany are shoving me back ;-)

:hugs: Amy I agree with Laura maybe a step back to natural and a trip to Ny will relax you. I hope ur able to enjoy yourself.&#9825;

Laura wow Simon is advanced! Go Simon!! :) baby fever is so ea.sy to have isn't it? My belly is still she same when I was in early pregnancy. I have to lose all my weight yet. I don't mind cuddling zoey and being with her and no time for chores. Just wish ibhad help in that area. Even if only laundry would be huge help. I'm so glad his apps went well! I hope they continue with good news!

Jess seems like Sophia is doing well also! :) how are you and the family doing? I hope just the same.

Bethany thank you! Yay I'm so excited for you!!! Tuesday is fast approaching so glad your mom's cooking! Will dh be off work? I sure hope so!! Hurray it's finally time to meet ur precious baby&#9825; just keep up on yr fluids!!&#9825;&#9825;

Lisa yes yes drink tons of wAter! Helps relieve headaches and everything else. Laura covered it shows:) your pregnancy is flying by! I'm .si glad ur feeling baby kicks :) hopefully dh feels baby soon too!&#9825;

Hi to angel Leslie and anyone I missed!! I hope everyone's okay!

Hi viral...sorry been coming on less and less. I am reading it is just hard to be on boards sometimes so I hope no one takes it offensively.

Jen thank you for the thoughts and prayers. I am sorry you have to deal with those issues from your family and what not. It isn't fair. Hopefully DH is a help for you sometimes.

Laura baby fever already?:) glad Simons appts are going well so far and hoping for more good news!

Jess Sophia is so cute and I hope all is well with you guys!

Angel when is DH back? Have you decided on Halloween costume? Unfortunately I am not a fan of Black Friday because DH is a retail manager and I hardly see him around that time. I think he has to go in at 4am which is not bad compared to malls that open at midnight. Just don't feel it is fair. I want the holidays to go fast for him and Super Bowl to come quick so football is over for me ;) glad you are feeling better. If take probiotics daily and love it.

Bethany thanks for the thoughts also. I know it took you almost a year and feel your pain. I know it is worth it in the end. Hopefully won't be too much longer for me or Amy for that matter! As I said I have my brothers wedding I need to think about :) and yes him and I have gotten much closer along the years specifically when DH and I became engaged and he started datin his fiancée. I love her.
So excited that you have your date for next Tuesday!! We are all thinking of you and cheering you on. Can't wait to hear about it and see pictures!

Amy I'm thinking of you and sorry you are going through all this. As I said this needs to end for you! I know it is worth it in the end but frustrating throughout. Hope you will enjoy your ny trip. It is finally getting chilly here in ny so it feels like fall. That reminds me I feel like we need to change clocks soon and don't remember when. AF did come for me unfortunately so onto the next. I think we are maybe 8 days apart. I will have to look at your ticker.

Lisa so exciting that you are feeling kicking and all is going well. Time is really flying like the girls said! Doing anything to prep for little one? Remind me when your anatomy ultrasound is?

AFM CD 4. Went to Gyno yesterday for annual and spoke with her. She was pretty great. She thought of OPKs then when I told her about our stress and my worry that making it worse she told me a story about her and DH and their stress when conceiving. She wasn't surprised I got pregnant going right off the pill. She recommended BD CD 12-18 every other day due to my cycle length. I scheduled a follow up for January because she said she doesn't believe in waiting a year. If something doesn't happen we will talk about next steps. It was helpful talking to her. She told me above all to relax. I am not sure I know how to do that!

I do have to add that being at the Gyno office was very hard...me in the waiting room with a bunch of pregnant women.

Hey guys xx
No results fir a month from today. Boo. Ridiculously slow.
Tired now. Il post properly later xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->