ttc after a d&c

CONGRATS Bethany!! Shes gorgeous just like her mommy!!♡ Cant want to her about ur Experimente and How ur both doing xxx

Amy hi! How are u?

Saw pics of Bethany's baby on FB... PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats momma!!!!!

Happy Halloween Ladies!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for your kind words :hugs:. Hope that everyone is doing well and that you all have a fun and safe halloween with your little ghosts and goblins! :D Leslie, Here's' hoping that we get a little treat for us... a baby!!!!! :)

Not too hopeful this cycle. :( We had a great time in NY and according to FF, we got a "high" as far as BD timing was concerned but yesterday I was 5DPO and I had ovulation like pains. I know that you can get those when the corpus luteum starts to breakdown right before you get your period. It happened to me the past few months but the only difference was that it happened later in my cycle and not this early. My hopes are still high that it will be different this month but Im just used to getting dissapointed by my body. :( Ugh, hope Im wrong!

I'm so jealous... I want to jump on the Facebook bandwagon with you guys too!

Congratulations Bethany!! I am so so happy for you. You are so blessed with beautiful Lorelei! I don't have facebook, so I can't see the pics. Hoping somebody can post a pic with your permission or whenever you get around to it. I am expecting you to be quite busy this first week. Give Lorelie a hug and kiss from me. :hugs: and :kiss:

So happy to hear Lorelei is here dafe and sound!!! Cant wait to hear from you Bethany! :hugs:

I want in on FB too Leslie!! Im happy to share my details if anyone wants to add me. PM me!

Amy, Sorry you're not hopeful this month! thats probably when it will happen though. Fingers crossed.

Hope you are enjoying your Halloween!!! After we went out to buy more candy (4 more bags) no one else showed up!! haha Lots of candy for me and my OH is away for 4 days now!!

Hi Ladies! Happy friday!!!

Lisa, me not being hopeful is something that tends to happen just about every month these days lol. Its like when I think Im am, Im not and then when I think Im not... Im not so either way it hasnt really been working out. Gotta still wait I guess. I kind of remember having the pulling behind my belly button the last time I was pregnant so if I dont have that, then I tend to think Im out.

Hi guys xxx
All well here. Meds seem to be working.
No more spasms so far ;-)
Simon had OT today and she was very impressed with his progress.
Proud mommy ;-)
He is the best little boy ever.
So tough and a little sponge to learn his physio and OT ;-)
He mever shuts up now either. If he is awake he is chatting
Lisa il pm u my fb x

Hope everyone is well. Xxx
I just realised I bwtter check I hve added Lisa and Leslie as friends.
Had just assuned I had ;-)

What happens when you add as a friend?
Laura I would love your fb info too!! And anyone else that is ok with it.
Happy weekend girls...hope all is well!

Yay for Simon doing better Laura!! So happy for you hon. Simon really is thriving. Give him a kiss and hug from me.

Girls, I apologize for taking so long to update on here. I was in labor for a very long time. Cervadil was in for 12 hours causing horrid contractions that did nothing for dilation and not much for effacement. After it was removed I for to enjoy a hot shower for 30 minutes before pitocin was started. Then I had to deal with back labor. The only thing that helped, aside from counter pressure, was the birthing ball but when I used it then they always lost Lorelei's heartbeat. By the time they had increased the pitocin to 18 drips I was shaking horribly and in so much pain that I asked for an epidural. After that I was able to sleep a little and had my water broken (still no dilation beyond 1 and only 80% effaced). About two hours after my water was broken I got a new shift nurse who went to check me and found Lorelei instead. They called my OB in, who checked again because she was skeptical and IMO was thinking that I would end up with a section but nope. The straps came out and 3 pushes later Lorelei was out too.
My husband watched me deliver her and he was in awe of the whole thing. And she looks just like her daddy. On cloud nine.

I promise to be on more just as soon as we have more of a routine established. I had a second degree tear and hemorrhoids from the labor and delivery so I am just in a lot of pain lately while trying to care for Lorelei, who I am giving formula because I can never get her to properly latch on.

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/862A2C53-266E-4226-ADDA-1858800B2966-3231-000003008B926DF0_zpsd28a7f09.jpg

Also, I am ok with FB friending :)

Leslie and Amy, sending out so much dust. Love you girls and want happiness and rainbows for you both, always. <3

Omg she is beautiful I love the picture!! No worries about not coming on...you just went through a lot and have your bundle of joy with you!
Thanks as always for the thoughts and of course we love you too!

I will send you a message for fb. Hope you are feeling better soon

Omg she is adorable Bethany.
Ur making me broody again xx
Enjoy cuddles. X

Jess thanks xxx
Hope alos well zx

Leslie hey xxx
Hope to see u in fb ;-)

How is everyone xxx
Well ihope xxx

She is absolutely beautiful Bethany. Love her hairband and beautiful hair. :flower: . So sorry about the tough labor. I have been through the pain of induction. It is much more painful than natural birth. I was given over 30 almost 40 for the pitocin drip. Horrible horrible pain. So glad beautiful Lorelei is here and safe. She looks plump and healthy. :flower:

Hi guys, hope you dont mind me joining. Im looking for some ttc buddies that understand what im going through. However my mc was back in April. Till now we have been trying but not really hard, im feeling now that im ready to get back into it completely.

Im praying for a rainbow as my bfp was after 6 failed rounds of ART and then a natural bfp so im positive that it can happen again.

My hcg was down to 0 within a week after d&c. And had a normal cycle immediately afterwards.

Hi tella welcome hon.
We def understand. Xx we hve all been there unfortunately xxx
Best of luck for fast bfp xxx

Hi guys xxx
All well here. Meds seem to be working.
No more spasms so far ;-)
Simon had OT today and she was very impressed with his progress.
Proud mommy ;-)
He is the best little boy ever.
So tough and a little sponge to learn his physio and OT ;-)
He mever shuts up now either. If he is awake he is chatting
)

Hurray for Prince Milky! So glad the meds are working for him. He is a tough little fella with a strong Mommy! How sweet that he is a chatter box! Give him a big squeeze for me xxx

Hi guys, hope you dont mind me joining. Im looking for some ttc buddies that understand what im going through. However my mc was back in April. Till now we have been trying but not really hard, im feeling now that im ready to get back into it completely.

Im praying for a rainbow as my bfp was after 6 failed rounds of ART and then a natural bfp so im positive that it can happen again.

My hcg was down to 0 within a week after d&c. And had a normal cycle immediately afterwards.

Please join Tella. We have been through it all hon. So sorry for your loss. My loss was August 1st 2012 (at 19 weeks of pregnancy :cry: ). My rainbow baby was born June 21st of this year. If you have any questions, ask away. :hugs:

Sorry for your loss Tella :hugs: You've found a super supportive group of ladies. FX'd for a sticky BFP for you :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->