ttc after a d&c

Argh my phone went stupid and disappeared mt post again
Thanjs angel xx
Pierce looks adorable. Love ur pic on ur signature too xx
How ye doin?

Simon woke up just gone 12 am and I tried cuddling him in.
Thought he woykdbt be hungry after 34 oz yest.
11 oz and 2 bottles later . Must admit I was wrong and Simon was right again ;-)

Hey to all xxx

PS Daylight savings has thrown me off today, but hasn't impacted Pierce the slightest!

Bethany, Jess, Jen ~ Big cuddles for Pierce & Simon's girlfriends! Hope you all are getting some rest!

Bethany hoping Lorelie is a sleeper :sleep: I had a tear (size 2) and it was quite uncomfortable *ughh* Loved the cold break packs they gave me. And the sits bath was a life saver! I'm sure they gave you the witch hazel/numbing spray concoction for soothing that area.

Amy & Leslie :dust:

Lisa ~ forgive my forgetfulness, but is your ultrasound this week? Will you find out if team blue or pink?

Bethany, what a beautiful girl!! Sorry you had so much pain. Look forward from hearing from you when your in a routine. Hugs and kisses for Lorelei.

Tella, Welcome! sorry for your loss. I also had a mmc in March this year. I got my BPF in July and all going well so far. You have found a great bunch of supportive ladies here with lots of knowledge.

Angel, i love summer daylight savings! So great being light real late.
Yes my scan is next Tuesday which will be Monday for you guys. I cannot wait!!! Anyone wanna have a guess if its a boy or girl!?!

Laura, i hate it when you lose a whole heap of stuff you've typed! makes you want to give up! haha
Prince Milky strikes again! haha He must be feeling pretty good then.

Jess, how are you going?

Amy, Ill be hopeful for you for this month!! come onnnnn BPF!!

Leslie, :dust::dust:

Jen, How are you going?

Tomorrow is the due date of my angel...

Not quite sure what to feel. If i should remind my OH to the significance of tomorrow or leave him be. It happens to be a public holiday here tomorrow and my OH will be home with me all day.
To be honest i had to check the day. Ive let myself be consumed with my pregnancy and my growing LO and i feel guilty that i forgot the date. I guess time really does heal all wounds. It will always be with me and always be apart of me but i feel all my energy must be focused on my precious little baby growing inside me now.
People often tell me that i am very strong... i guess i am.

:hugs: Lisa. Nothing wrong with moving forward doll. I say mention it to your OH, no need in observing your loss alone. Thinking of you and the great things ahead! xoxo

Daylight savings always throws me for a loop. Because it is fall here, we gained an hour only it gets dark by 6:30pm! :dohh:

...and oh boy Laura! Simon is certainly holding up to his title as Prince Milky! He is a growing boy---11oz, wow!

Hi tella welcome hon.
We def understand. Xx we hve all been there unfortunately xxx
Best of luck for fast bfp xxx

Hi guys, hope you dont mind me joining. Im looking for some ttc buddies that understand what im going through. However my mc was back in April. Till now we have been trying but not really hard, im feeling now that im ready to get back into it completely.

Im praying for a rainbow as my bfp was after 6 failed rounds of ART and then a natural bfp so im positive that it can happen again.

My hcg was down to 0 within a week after d&c. And had a normal cycle immediately afterwards.

Please join Tella. We have been through it all hon. So sorry for your loss. My loss was August 1st 2012 (at 19 weeks of pregnancy :cry: ). My rainbow baby was born June 21st of this year. If you have any questions, ask away. :hugs:

Thanks :flow: I cant even imagine how that must have been, 8weeks was the most horrible thing ever and i have lost 2 very close family members but my MC was so much harder considering there was no life to celebrate like with my gran and stepdad.

Im so glad that you got your rainbow so quickly afterwards. Did you guys start TTC immediately afterwards or just NTNP?

Sorry for your loss Tella :hugs: You've found a super supportive group of ladies. FX'd for a sticky BFP for you :flower:

Thanks :flow: Im so glad i found you guys, ive kinda just dealt with it when it happened but never really talk about it. Every one treats it like a forbidden subject and its hard considering my due date is coming up in December and 2 close friends are both at their end now, knowing i would have been doing most of the things they are but yet it was taken away from us.

Bethany, what a beautiful girl!! Sorry you had so much pain. Look forward from hearing from you when your in a routine. Hugs and kisses for Lorelei.

Tella, Welcome! sorry for your loss. I also had a mmc in March this year. I got my BPF in July and all going well so far. You have found a great bunch of supportive ladies here with lots of knowledge.

Angel, i love summer daylight savings! So great being light real late.
Yes my scan is next Tuesday which will be Monday for you guys. I cannot wait!!! Anyone wanna have a guess if its a boy or girl!?!

Laura, i hate it when you lose a whole heap of stuff you've typed! makes you want to give up! haha
Prince Milky strikes again! haha He must be feeling pretty good then.

Jess, how are you going?

Thanks :flow: Congrats on the rainbow, i cant wait for mine. I was really hoping for a bfp 6 within months and i thought maybe if i just dont fuss about it to much it will just happen again like it did in April. But im guessing i will need to get more in control of my cycle again. And that is what im doing this month!

Tomorrow is the due date of my angel...

Not quite sure what to feel. If i should remind my OH to the significance of tomorrow or leave him be. It happens to be a public holiday here tomorrow and my OH will be home with me all day.
To be honest i had to check the day. Ive let myself be consumed with my pregnancy and my growing LO and i feel guilty that i forgot the date. I guess time really does heal all wounds. It will always be with me and always be apart of me but i feel all my energy must be focused on my precious little baby growing inside me now.
People often tell me that i am very strong... i guess i am.

Thinking of you in this special time !!!! I hope your DH will be supportive mine wasnt coping well with it when i told him i would have been halfway a few months ago, he just told me that i must please not ponder on it, we are working on the next miracle. Kinda hurt as i know i will be pondering on it and it would have been nice to have support through it, but atleast i have found you wonderful ladies :hugs:

Do you guys have anything planned to help things along, ie special diets, exercise or just some strange things that might help?

Im on a alkalizing mission, i have a idea that im to acidic and its hindering implantation and possibly spermies, so im on Beet Juice daily, alkalizing powder as well as a glass of lemon juice in the morning. I bought pH strips and when i started my urine ph level was 6.25, so i wil monitor it weekly and hope i get to the 7.3 mark which they say is optimal for fertility.

Also taking Inofolic and BComplex to help out with the LP as it was hitting 12days since the MC :nope:

hey guys
lisa i feel the same, il always miss first bub but focusing on preg and simon has helpewd me sooo much xxx
dont feel guilty , its natural.
just means u love ur bub and r moving foward xxx
the build up to liles due date was wrse than actual date for me,
it gets easier when more time passes by after it xxx
ur gettin so far along now xxxx

angel my milky guzzler in full force :)
hve u gotten any stretch on feeding?
hope so, u need a rest xxxx

<3 to all

tella u sound like ur very sorted in ur plan for ttc xxx
try alow urself to hve fun too :) xx
hope it happens soon for u, xxx
my best tip is bd 2 days before ov and to get to when u ov,
timing is most important thing in ttc xxx
both times i got preg cd 12 was my magic day i think xxx

bethany hope ur not too sore and r enjoying cuddles xxxx
i had 2 showers a day after simon , nurse said put shower hose on ur area ahemmm for healing xxx also witch hazel on ur pad xx
lorelei is gorgeous xxx

jess and jen r very quiet, how ye doin? xx
u too amy but i see u on ur journal xxxx

ive stopped being paid now , eekkk.
waiting to hear on carers leave still.

Hi girls...happy Monday!

Lisa I remember for next week because i finally have a day off from work then for Veterans Day ;) you must be so excited! Your bump pic on fb is so cute.

Angel I feel the same about daylight sayings..I hate the darkness so early on top of the cold. What can we do though. How are you and pierce?

Laura I am so glad that Simon is doing better. So you are looking for jobs at the moment? I wasn't sure who was just not working because they could or what.

Bethany I hope you are feeling better. I have to be honest I am hoping for a c section so I don't have to deal with that kind of thing,,,I have the pain issues already. What have they told you to do for it? How is everything with your little one home?

Amy I hope all is well! When will you be testing again? Hopefully we will have our thanksgiving BFPs

Hi Jen and Jess...hope all is well.

Tella, welcome! I had a mmc in may and actually my due date is in December as well so we have that in common. Mine is December 7. I am not sure how I will feel. To be honest I have been a pretty big emotional mess on and off. I was hoping to be pregnant by the due date but right now that would mean I would need it this month and of course can't count on that. We started trying after first cycle in June but I don't use OPKs or temping or anything. I am just worried that would be too much pressure. Do you do those? Sounds like a good plan so far and I hope your BFP comes soon! Do you test pretty early. Sorry for so many questions :)

AFM CD 17 today.slight notch in BD schedule this month but that seems to happen every month. We are still going though as per doctors suggestion of BDing later. As I said due date of baby would be next month so I am thinking about that and how that will be.

tella u sound like ur very sorted in ur plan for ttc xxx
try alow urself to hve fun too :) xx
hope it happens soon for u, xxx
my best tip is bd 2 days before ov and to get to when u ov,
timing is most important thing in ttc xxx
both times i got preg cd 12 was my magic day i think xxx

Thanks but i wish a plan was all i needed but i need alot more help from above to get that second line. Im all about having fun at the moment, i training very hard for an obstacle race at the end of Nov so bd is just fun, i still put a softcup in etc but im not fussing about bd schedules like i used to, but it is also because my bfp cycle we only bd twice in my fertile period and the closest was 2 days prior to O, so im all for bd in fertilie period but im not gonna stress up like i did in the past about it. As long as i catch eod in fertile period.

Hi girls...happy Monday!

Lisa I remember for next week because i finally have a day off from work then for Veterans Day ;) you must be so excited! Your bump pic on fb is so cute.

Angel I feel the same about daylight sayings..I hate the darkness so early on top of the cold. What can we do though. How are you and pierce?

Laura I am so glad that Simon is doing better. So you are looking for jobs at the moment? I wasn't sure who was just not working because they could or what.

Bethany I hope you are feeling better. I have to be honest I am hoping for a c section so I don't have to deal with that kind of thing,,,I have the pain issues already. What have they told you to do for it? How is everything with your little one home?

Amy I hope all is well! When will you be testing again? Hopefully we will have our thanksgiving BFPs

Hi Jen and Jess...hope all is well.

Tella, welcome! I had a mmc in may and actually my due date is in December as well so we have that in common. Mine is December 7. I am not sure how I will feel. To be honest I have been a pretty big emotional mess on and off. I was hoping to be pregnant by the due date but right now that would mean I would need it this month and of course can't count on that. We started trying after first cycle in June but I don't use OPKs or temping or anything. I am just worried that would be too much pressure. Do you do those? Sounds like a good plan so far and I hope your BFP comes soon! Do you test pretty early. Sorry for so many questions :)

AFM CD 17 today.slight notch in BD schedule this month but that seems to happen every month. We are still going though as per doctors suggestion of BDing later. As I said due date of baby would be next month so I am thinking about that and how that will be.

My date was end of December :( I was also hoping for the same especially with so many people saying that you super fertile after a D&C and that so many people fall shortly afterwards, but i suppose i need to get use to the idea that im ALWAYS on the wrong side of statistics, i wish for once in my life i could me on the right side.

We also started trying immediately again but also not with alot of extras, just the CBFM to determine O and other than that i just continued with my Inofolic. I did try a similar routine than the month i got pregnant with antibiotics but i ended up with a YI instead so BD was out the window LOL. Since August i have been training and it is a hectic training schedule but it will end the end of Nov then im planning to continue running but only do Yoga & Pilates in my TWW and normal Gym in the weeks up to O.

Im not a fan of testing early due to all the tears its caused. So i try to be good and dont test early, not that im completely innocent, i still manage to convince myself that i wont be disappointed as i know its early but it never works :haha:

Fx'd we can become bump buddies, so that we can have something else to have in common instead of something bad.:hugs:

SHE IS SOOOOO DARN CUTE Bethany!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ihope tha tyou are resting and the pain subsides!!!! Enjoy your princess honey and congrats again!!!!

Leslie, I really hope that you catch that eggy honey. Im 10dpo today so we arent too far apart. :hugs:

Tella, welcome and Im so sorry for your loss. Most of us here started off together (Or somewhat close) and are all in different parts of our journey. Hope you find some comfort here!

Angel & Laura, hope you and your little guys are doing well! Laura, Im so glad to hear that Simon is doing better!!!!

Jess & Jen, hope you ladies are doing well with your girls!!

Lisa, EDD for our angels are tough. Its ok that you are moving on. Im sure that your angel is looking down on you and thier little brother/sister. :cloud9:

Love to you all!!!!!!!

Tella I really wish I could relax like you are with BD schedule. I know DH wants me to but my brain doesn't and the fact that the doctor said focus on days 12-18 is what I am stressing to DH. This is backfiring. If only I could remember the days when we did conceive but I wasn't really tracking and we weren't stressing...guess this should be a clue :) good going with all the exercise and positive attitude. It is definitely needed. I also hope we are bump buddies!

Amy, thanks. How are you feeling? 4 more days until testing?

I'm really bumming today ladies. DH and I are having a difficult time with BDing meaning that it is just not really working because of our brains. DH will have trouble and get angry at himself but I know that the vibes I am sending out are less than helpful. I am almost certain it isn't going to happen this month which ,as I said before, seems to be more updating since the due date is coming up in December. We only BDed cd 12 and 15 so far and that is really not what the plan was.:cry:

Hi Ladies! Hope everyone is well!!!

Angel, Pierce just doenst want to give up the tatas! lol I hope that he takes the bottle though and doesnt put up too much of a fight. Feeding every hour must be exhausting but you might be right in that he may be growing. :hugs:

Leslie, Im so sorry that BDing has been a bit of a challenge but you never know what can happen. It only takes one of his little swimmers and I think I read somewhere that sperm can live up to 7 days in a women so dont count yourself out just yet. Its so hard to not be frustrated and emotional when ttc under this circumstances. Are you maybe able to spice it up like excaping to somewhere for a weekend or something? Lots of :dust: hun!!!!!

Bethany, lots of love to you and your rainbow!!!!! Hope you are better today and healing fast!

Lisa, Jen, Jess, Laura, and anyone Ive missed.... :kiss:

Thank you Amy. I am stalking your journal and hoping for you!! Unfortunately we can't really afford to go away right now so that won't work. Just have to figure out how to not think lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->