ttc after a d&c

Are you taking anything this cycle? (Clomid, Femara, etc...) I ask because I did have a sip of wine at the wedding we went to. I felt SUPER guitly about it but as silly as this may sound, those few little sips just made me relax and that was the day after I ovulated. If you arent taking anything, maybe a TINNNNNY bit of wine or something you enjoy might help you relax a little? I wish I could just wave a wand and take all of the heartache we all have here. :hug:

hi guys xx

leslie im not looking to work, im looking for carers leave from my work.
simon has mild cerebral palsy and west syndrome.
he is fab but needs extra care plus i dont wanna leave him :)
it took awhile to get him :0
hugs on bd front, first time i got preg we bd twice in cd 12,
second time we started bd on cd 12 , its my magic day and it only takes the once xxxx

tella ur so right to go relaxed xxx
i think it helps a lot xxx
hard to do sometimes though.

angel hope pierce takes bottle xxx
<3 to all xxx gotta go xx

Amy thanks for the suggestion but no wine for me. I can't drink because of my blood sugar. Most of the things I enjoy tend to be bad for me! :) Anxiety medication would work but can't do that while ttc. Just have to suck it up. I'm not taking anything medication wise to answer your question.

Laura what is carers leave?

Angel, thanks for your kind words. I did remind him and then we didn't really talk about it much and then on the day we didn't talk about it at all. He felt the baby kick with his hand for the first time though so he was happy. Focus on the positives is best for us!!
We have gone the other way for daylight savings!! Soon it won't be getting dark till 9pm... i love it!!
Pierce is a feeding machine!! How are the tatas?? do they get really sore?
Something I've wondered but not sure if its inappropriate to ask... are the tatas just completely off limits to DH after the baby and do you think they will ever be enjoyable in the bedroom again after the baby?

Tella, thats great the your keeping your exercise up and the diet. Im sure that will all help. Exercise is really the best thing for your body and to relax. Im sure it will happen soon for you hon!! :dust:

Leslie, Sending your calm relaxing thoughts! Im sorry things haven't gone the way you hoped. Maybe getting in some exercise would help you relax. Even just a walk or something will give you some more energy and is supposed to help your libido.

Amy, Fingers crossed for you!! Come on BFP!! :hugs:

Laura, do you think you can get carers leave from work?

Bethany, Hope your enjoying Lorelei!! :kiss:

:hugs: jen & jess

AFM - 19 weeks today! Going soooo fast! Bubs is moving non stop. Its kinda making me feel a bit ill sometimes.
Starting to feel cloudy in my head... I'm not really feeling very confident driving atm... is that normal?
Aslo just found out the government baby incentives and not only decreased but they have change the income threshold to be able to get it and my OH earns like $5k to much so we get NOTHING now!! and it changes as of March... we are due in April!! Grrr!! We weren't relying on the money or anything but still annoying to just miss out on it! :dohh:

Hey mummas! I just got up off the couch and starting getting a really bad stitch like pain from my ribs to my hip on the right hand side. Any ideas? i was think round ligament pain but i think it goes up to high for that. Its worse when I'm standing up and has been going on for the last half hour.
Did any of you experience this?

Hey guys

Leslie carers leavemeans my job or job with same conditions would be kept open for 2 yrs cos I am caring for someone with special medical needs. In my case my son but cam be anyone.
Still waiting yo hear.

Lisa ur pain sounds normal to me but if it's really sore or ur worried get it checked xxx
Arevu drinking enough?
Did u get ur iron checked? Xxx

Angel. Xx to u and pierce ;-)
Simon does same with a soother.
He takes it for a sec realises no milk and spits it.
I'm hosp theu have me this stuff to dip it in.
He suvked stuff off soother and spat it the sec it wad sucked off it.
Little monkey ;-)
I think we hve a pair of milky guzzlers
Simon just went into 18-24 month old clothes!!!
He is only 5.5 months .
Hope pierce takes a bottle for ur lady ;-)
Yeah still waiting to hear on carers.
Gonna check post tomoro and if nothing some phoning shall hve to be done

Sorry for typos and lots of posts.
Onmy phone and its sucky but I'm up in bed with milky doodle

<3 to all xx

Oh and boobies.
Def no go area fir me while milky boobs.
Mine went from c to g. Yucky.
Def want c back. Somewhere in between now.
Must measure.
They feel normal again now.
But I think oh has gotten used to neelecting um
Il hve to tell him they r open for business again ;-)

. :haha:

Please tell me our boobs will go back down!

Simon is a big boy! I love it!! Pierce is 13 weeks weighing close to 16 lb. He is a chubby little cuddle monkey! :cloud9:

PS He took 5.5oz at lunch today from the bottle without a fuss! Phew!

Angel, Thank you... i think it was round ligament in the end. the pain n my ribs eased over the next few hours and just hurt were i thought the round ligament was. I also got a bit short of breath for a while so I'm assuming the baby was doing something in there... maybe up higher than normal. Bubs seems to be down quite low most of the time but i didn't feel heaps of movement so must have been elsewhere.
Im not really sure what the baby bonus was for... its been around for so long. I used to hear a lot that there are enough of my generation to pay for the pensions of the oldies so maybe they were trying to boost the population. Also they just have a benefit for low income earners in Australia normally and they have the paid maternity leave scheme as well. Im not sure how it all works but i will have to ring them and find out if we can get anything.
My OH will try boob milk too... can't be the eww if we feed it to out babies.

Laura, Im interested to see what will happen with my boobs. Im a A cup naturally but i also have fake ones so that takes me to a D and they are at least a DD now. Good to know yours are back in business now. haha!
Things are starting to get a bit awkward for us... normal positions are becoming uncomfortable and my OH tries not to touch my belly coz he thinks its weird... which i kinda do also.
Simon is so big!! is it sad to let go of all his little cute clothes?

Oh my scan is actually on Monday not Tuesday... i just have a midwife appointment on Tuesday.
Im glad the excitement of finding out the gender is enough to make me not think about the other serious aspects of this important scan.

Wow Angel! Pierce is Sophie's weight and she is over a month older than him! What a big boy you have. Seems like he is taking after your dh. He is very tall correct? It gets tiring carrying a big baby around. I already have a bad shoulder so it flares up when I carry Sophie around. She is already wearing 9 month to 12 month clothing!! Mostly because she is really tall. She has very long legs but an even longer torso. So its hard to get clothes to fit her. Like for shirts 12 months fits her the best, but for pants more like 9 months. Funny thing is she has a little pot belly, but the waist of the clothes are still loose on her. My dh isn't tall, but I am over 5'7''. My 13 year old is already 5'7''! So I think Sophie will be like her. Its amazing how big they get and so quickly!!

Laura and Angel, around how much milk would you estimate your los take in each day. Sophie has never been a huge eater, but I think she is eating enough due to her size.

Lisa I'm glad the pain eased up. Maybe the shortness of breath has to do w/ the baby's position :shrug: I am excited to learn team blue or pink w/ you! :dance: Baby bonus is amazing, def call and see what you're eligible for. Those who were already preggers should be grandfathered in -IMO. And for booby milk, guys can be a curious lot!

Jess ~ Sophia sounds like she'll be quite tall! Your oldest is already 5'7", she'll be taller than you in no time! That's a nice gene to inherit :flower: My DH is 6'3" and was a butterball as a baby...maybe that's where Pierce gets it :shrug: Idk how much Pierce gets during the day. When he gets a bottle I pump 5-6 ounces off, so I'm assuming that's what he gets every 3-4 hours. Sophia sounds like she is doing amazing! I think the Dr looks at weight gain, so you're doing a awesome w/ her. Soon you'll start solid foods-how exciting!

Laura ~ FX'd you hear about the Carer's soon! Xxx

Yeah look the relaxed approach is what work the last time kinda but I was still tracking and I remember being upset with dh because he didn't want to bd on O day and the two bds before that was 2c days earlier amd he had a hangover :haha:

We did 2 IVFs due to 2 years of natural trying and 3 iuis and no success at all. Also had endometriosis so thought ivf will do the trick. But otherwise im still unexplained infertility as all bloods after the failures came back perfect :wacko: Gonna try Femara but with TI only from December.

. :haha:

Please tell me our boobs will go back down!

Simon is a big boy! I love it!! Pierce is 13 weeks weighing close to 16 lb. He is a chubby little cuddle monkey! :cloud9:

PS He took 5.5oz at lunch today from the bottle without a fuss! Phew!

I thought mine would be back to normal size by now
I'm not sure how long it takes.
Hopung it def happens though.
Hurray fir pierce xxx
Bottle will give u a little break xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member