ttc after a d&c

Um...... I tried my booby milk.
It's just sweet and watery .
I've also tried his comfort milk . His medicines and all his foods .
I def believe in testing on me first ;-)
Plus I'm curious.

Jess he was drinking 30 oz a day which is fine nut has increased again lately.
Yest he had 40 and today 42. Milk monster !!!
Think he is on the grow again.

Lisa hurray for gender scan.
Hope bub plays nice.
It took 5 scans to see Simons bits clearly

Tella fx for u hon xxx

Jen where r u xx

Bethany <3 to u and Lorelei xx

Hi and hugs to all

Lisa oh oh.
U could beat me in the boob stakes ;-)
Hee hee.
Yeah I was reluctant to move him on this clothes size.
So I just ordered my faves in bigger size ;-)

Thanks for the info Laura. Some people talk about there small babies eating like 50 or even up to 60 ounces a day, and these are babies younger and smaller than Simon or Sophie, so I was thinking she was not eating nearly enough. She takes in between 32 - 36 ounces a day. Which for me seems like more than enough, especially because she is only about 16 lbs. Now I feel reassured, Simon is a big boy and he eats a good amount. Thanks hon. :hugs:

Jess, can't believe how tall your daughter is al 13!!! She must be taller than all her friends.

Tella, have they tested your OH spermies? Sorry you've had such a hard time. It must be so frustrating. :hugs:

Laura, Ill probably try my boob milk too! :haha: Im also curious. My SIL had never tried her babies formula after like 8 months so i did. haha. it wasn't very nice!!

Angel, you must be coming a more relaxed mummy if your feeling up to coming online more. That or your awake a lot!:haha:

Did you ladies have to buy many clothes while you were pregnant. I tried on a few of my summer clothes yesterday and basically nothing fit!! A few stretchy dresses was about it. I even need to go buy more undies and definitely more bras. I don't want to have to buy a whole new wardrobe coz I've put on so much weight being pregnant. Most of the girls in my April rainbow thread haven't put on any weight or very little if they have.
Im wishing i had put it the effort to lose weight after my mmc coz from that pregnancy to now i have put on 10kg (22 pounds). P.S i don't like converting into pounds... makes the number look so much higher! haha :dohh:

Lisa I can't believe how far along you are already! I hear ya about the weight loss thing...I can't shake mine and I have had 6 months to do it...ah motivation. You do look so adorable in your photos I wouldn't worry. Since you are so small maybe your weight is coming on a little more for baby? Does exercise really help libido? Please come drag me off my couch and knock me on the elliptical. Count down for your scan!

Angel thanks for the thoughts...I love one hit or two hit wonder saying. Let's hope it does the trick! Ugh I can't believe your booby convo...let's say that is what I am not looking forward to. I am a D and don't want any larger!

Laura size G? How do you survive?! My DH said after DD he thought that was it...men huh? Hoping for you with your carers and that you hear back soon. How is Simon?

Jess your girls are definitely tall! How is everyone?

Tella any pointers on relaxing? So you do track your CD and still do around fertile time? So sorry you have been through all you have. Hoping for your BFP very soon!

Amy thinking of you...you don't deserve to go through all this! <3

Bethany I miss you on here! Hope you and Lorelei are doing well and that you are healing.

How are you Jen?

AFM CD 20. We managed to BD 9,12,15,19 so we will see where it goes. Just waiting and hoping! I saw a client today that had two of her children taken away due to issues, had a mc recently and is now pregnant again....and she is 19! Life is so unfair for us and the children that are brought into it.

Leslie, I am still small so i can't complain to much. Its just a bit frustrating to have always been skinny and now I'm pregnant its piling on.
Exercise will absolutely help your libido and energy levels and help your anxiety. It won't be like a miracle change in one day thing so you would need to keep it up but the more you exercise the more energy you'll have and the more you will want to exercise. Its hard to get started but i think it could really help you. I used to get up and walk/jog each week day before work and before breakfast and while the first week was sooooo hard to get up, after that i craved it and if i didn't get up i was so tired all day. First thing in the morning is also a great time to walk for weight loss. Or your elliptical would be fine. Try do 30 - 45 min in the morning a few times a week and see how you feel.
You got a fair amount of BDing in this month considering you weren't to hopeful! Fingers crossed that has done the trick.

3 sleeps till scan!!

Laura ~ Good on you for trying your milk and anything Milky takes...you and my DH are curious cats! And Simon's milk intake is amazing, such a healthy appetite. Glad the meds don't impact it! :munch: How is he taking to solids?

Hi ladies! I'm a chatter box on here lately! :haha:

Hey xxx
He reluctantly eats some.
I think he is too much in love with his bottles ;-)
It's only been 2 weeks though so early days.
I coyld see him suddenly taking off on um soon.
U gonna wait till 6 months?
Pierce is a big boy too.
He may be ready sooner? Xx

Thanks for the info Laura. Some people talk about there small babies eating like 50 or even up to 60 ounces a day, and these are babies younger and smaller than Simon or Sophie, so I was thinking she was not eating nearly enough. She takes in between 32 - 36 ounces a day. Which for me seems like more than enough, especially because she is only about 16 lbs. Now I feel reassured, Simon is a big boy and he eats a good amount. Thanks hon. :hugs:

God 50-60 oz!!!! Bubs would burst. Xx
No that sounds perfect hon.
It's 2-2.5 oz per pound of weight.
Supposed to be max 32 a day but I reckon a few over is fine cos we hve taller bubs than most
Theu r only averages xx
Also if they hve 40 nd are still hungry . It's one of signs theu r ready for food x

isa u look tiny in ur pics. Just lovely bump
Dobt worry. I lost baby weight in 3 weeks due to.milky boobies ;-)
If only I didnt hve a lot of weight to lose before preg ;-)
Il gwt there ;-)
Focusing on slow loss and simin for now .
It will fall off after when u don't hve time to eat ;-)

Leslie that sounds like u really covered it on bd front xxx
Fx for u honey xxx
For some strange reason my.boobs didnt look like g but had to get bras that size.subs it was the nursing bras fault ;-) cos of bump.too they prob seemed less big.
Haha ur dh is funny ;-)

Simon is finally growing hair ;-)
It's so silky I cant stop nuzzling him . Hee hee
<3 to all xxx

Aww how cute!! Sophie's hair is very soft too. It feels like feathers. She is still losing hair though. It looks funny because her new hair on the top of her head is about 1/2 inch long and it is sticking straight up. lol. Can't really get the hair to flatten. hehe.

Angel, the hair falling out is totally normal. I was also very worried myself. A couple weeks ago I was brushing my hair and many more strands than usual were falling out. It really scared me. I think I am losing too much hair but that is because I suspect I do have some deficiencies, mostly Iron and possible magnesium. I lost a lot of blood during the delivery but they never gave me iron supplements, I recently bought some to see if that helps. This happened to me after all of my pregnancies though. Hope that helps! :hugs:

Yup hair is totally normal hon.
Mine did for about 2 months.slowed down now nut still not riguy x
Be carefully of allowing pierce to refuse bottle.
He will het used to it.
My mom told me the asame for simon and spoon.
He def prefers his bottles by lots.
I know sometines no choice x

The hair thing is because normally hair has a rest period and fallsout.
During reg hormones make it stay and not fall outmuch.
Hormones goin back to norm causes it to make up for lost time falling out.
It can go on for months

1 more sleep 1 more sleep 1 more sleep 1 more sleep

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe