ttc after a d&c

Hi ladies!!! Im here hard to Type on cell. :(

Laura Aww Simon is a big Boy growing soo fast i hope u get ur pay. U need be home for ihm♡

Angel peirce has such a personsltzity with nursing! I hope u get ihm take bottle for sooo Freaks. Keep treibt! :) ♡

Bethany Omg she is gorgeous!!!♡♡♡♡ i hope ur both doing well and ur recoveribg okay♡

Jess Aww The hair is so soft and its strenge How it falls out ans then its so cute as come back in. Does Sophie?? She Most be growing fast also.

Lisa Cant wait to hear Boy or girl :) :)

Leslie and amy hi!! ♡♡♡♡ im always Thinking and playing for bfp s asup for u both!!!

This phone n texting is drivin me crazy Horray ill try to get to pc and properly qritw

:wave: Jen! How are you and Zoey? How are the in laws??

Lisa ~ It's almost your Monday...g'night! Go team blue...or did you want a girl? Either way, it's almost scan time!

Thank you Jess & Laura for the hair info...glad to know it's hormonal. Jess let me know if the iron helps. I take my prenatals b/c of nursing, but they don't have iron.

Leslie & Amy :dust:

Bethany ~ Hope you are adjusting well! How are your sweet girl and Daddy doing?

We miss you Jen!! Hope Zoey is doing great and gaining good. Wish I could see a pic of how cute she is getting!! :flower:

Angel, you are on here at some odd hours lately. But so am I, lol!! How are you feeling? Are you getting more sleep? Does Pierce like to be held a lot? Sophie is going through a growth spurt and starting to feel real heavy. Her cheeks are so chubby that when she uses a pacifier it leaves the print and an indentation of the pacifier around her mouth! Hehe. :hugs: to you and Pierce.

Lisa!! One more day!! Can' wait to see if you are team pink or blue. Either way I hope he/she is nice and healthy. :hugs:

Leslie and Amy, thinking about both of you lovely ladies. :hugs:

Laura, how is Simon doing with solids? What foods have you introduced him to? Around how much solids does he take everyday? Is his medicine helping with the seizures? Thinking of both of you hon. :flower:

Bethany, thinking about you and princess Lorelei. How are you feeling hon? Are you recovering well? :hugs: to you and your sweet baby girl!

:hugs: to all!!

3;4 hr stre tch is nice Angel i hope it remains for u!

Jess i am going to get cameera on pc n .pic up i keep saying but its Not like i have One at home to use. :(

Fast update
Zoeys a lil over five months weighs 14lbs 12oz 26" long. She love her crib. Still on meds and vomits. She can get on all fours but hast figured out crawling yet. She does Army crawl Assisted sitting babies a Ton Singles smiles love to play rolls everywhere. She ates cereal im pumping for her still has about 5-6oz 6x day. I gave her carrot s i Made and a small taste of pain potatoe yesterd. This Werk sweety potatoe n chicken she will try since im cookin it for Dinner. No job yet :( No UE anymore either :( Idk what to Do for income. I hurt my hand/wrist since Last month its painful gonna go to Dr this Werk. Hope Not fractured :/. Kobe is good. Trav good with zoey but him n i argue alot. This phone is horrible i have it and a Word changes pnemocacal me. Stinks.

Ill treat get on pc when i can!!

Angel, I have good points for either way being a boy or girl so ill be super happy either way. I really think its a boy though.

Jess, in the end all that matter is that bubs is healthy but I'm trying not to worry myself and just be excited.
So cute about Sophie cheeks! :)

Jen, your phone autocorrect has interesting ideas on what it thinks your typing! :haha: i can see why its frustrating.
Zoey sounds like she is doing great. We would all love to see a pic if you can get to a computer.
I hope your wrist isn't anything to bad. Ive injured my wrist before to the point where i thought it was fractured but it wasn't. They are pretty tough.
Sorry you and trav argue a lot. Im sure you're both just tired and things will improve in time. :hugs:

:hugs: to everyone else!!

3 hours till my appointment!!!!!! I was up early this morning coz i woke up excited and couldn't get back to sleep!! :haha:

3 hrs until your appointment?! So we will know tonight? I keep mixing up our time zones and all. Excited to hear!

Yep you should know tonight. My appointment is at 8:30pm your time (NY time). Ill jump on and update as soon as i can afterward.

Is it creepy i have world clocks on my phone for NY, Houston, LA, Dublin so i know approx when my BnB ladies could possibly be online. haha :blush:

Ok apparently my appointment is on Wednesday.

I am absolutely positive they told me Monday the 11th coz i remember saying my midwife appointment is they day after.
Im having and emotional pregnant moment and crying about it! lol

Awwww first off love the world clocks thing! Feeling special right about now.

So sorry to hear about the appointment time being later than you thought! At least only two more days! Time will be here before you know it. Sorry for the emotions though

Lisa!! Nooooooooooo!! I ran right to the computer anxious to see your update. They should have taken you in anyway. Never upset a pregnant woman is my motto. So sorry you have to wait until Wednesday. At least its only 2 days away and you weren't off by a week. :flower: .

Wow Jen, Zoey is doing wonderfully. Sophia is no where near doing any of the things Zoey is doing. So I would say your little princess is way ahead. Sophia isn't near sitting up by herself. If I let her go she mostly just falls backwards. But she is able to prop herself up with her arms and leaning forwards a little. She is no where near crawling either. But ironically she is able to stand on her own. She can actually stand holding on to you and balance herself and hold her own body weight and she has been able to support all of her body weight since she was about 1.5 months old. Neither of my other daughters did that. And Sophie started smiling and laughing way earlier than the text book, so I guess in some areas she lacks but others she is doing just fine. Does Zoey have any hair yet? Or is she completely bald. I love bald babies and full heads of hair, they are all cute. Oh, and me and dh are also fighting a lot lately. As a matter of face, things have changed dramatically ever since the miscarriage. There have been times where I just wanted to call it quits and just tell him to leave, but I think about the girls and just can't do that. Hope things get better between you and dh.

Hope all of you ladies are having an wonderful weekend!! :hugs:

We miss you Jen!!

Laura, how is Simon doing with solids? What foods have you introduced him to? Around how much solids does he take everyday? Is his medicine helping with the seizures? Thinking of both of you hon. :flower:

Bethany, thinking about you and princess Lorelei. How are you feeling hon? Are you recovering well? :hugs: to you and your sweet baby girl!

:hugs: to all!!

We all miss u Jen xx

Simon is dobig well .
Meds seem to be working thank gid.
Eeg on 22 to double check. Xx
Thanks hon xxx
Solids goin well. He still heaps prefers bottles itbis getting the hamg of food now
He had had.
Rice cereal . Banana cereal. Strawberry porridge.
Apple. Carrot and yoghurt.
In that order ;-) the waiting 3 days between foods slows us doen ;-)
Next u are sweet pot. Broccoli pear and avocado.
Prob in that order ;-)
He only had tiny amount twice a day.
Xx

Yep you should know tonight. My appointment is at 8:30pm your time (NY time). Ill jump on and update as soon as i can afterward.

Is it creepy i have world clocks on my phone for NY, Houston, LA, Dublin so i know approx when my BnB ladies could possibly be online. haha :blush:

That isn't creepy. It's really nice xxx
Aw hugs on app.
My first app for Simon I was soo nervous .
12 week one. I brought in letter for liles first 12 week app by aaccident do I was about 5 hrs early!!
I was getting odd with them cos I needed to pee so bad AMD I thought they wrre wrong ;-)
They dud squeeze my scan in AMD I came back.later fir app.
Worst thing is u never got my lile scan letter back cos I wad so flustered.
I waneed to keep it.
Jen I feel ur pain on phone!! ;-)
Mine sucks too.
Hope ur wrist if ok xxx

Jess and Jen.
Oh and I were fighting lots too.
Secret bletter since last hosp stay vis I told him I need more support and he listened ;-)
Plus I'm not so yired and Simon is doung really well.
When he is happy I'm a much happier lady ;-)
I hve had run fir the hills moments too jess.
Lots if um xx
Not from Simon but from oh ;-)
In a saying think oh I easy target fir frustration.
But his behaviour wasn't helping matters wither ;-)
I've given up on typos.
Stupid phone.
When I try and fix um it goes bananas

Angel lovely nt stretches.
Hope they get longer and longer. Xxx
Simon is conked with an hour again
Butmy tstipud eyes aren't sleepy. They will be when he gets up ;-)

<3 to all.

Bethany we love you.
Enjoy cuddles xx

Amy fx for u xx

Angel I never even thought of being able to bake his food.
Good idea. I don't hve a book. I just plan to feed him everything ehealthy
I just looked up what they can't hve ;-)
Simons 2 faves so far are carrot and porridge mixed ;-)
Apple yoghurt went down very well too .

<3 Amy xx

<3 to all xxx

Simon has outgrown his car seat.
I was after taking 300 out of savings to buy him a new one.
I met my bro I'm town who said theu hve one we can borrow
Score ;-) great time to meet him
I m not getting money at d mo so is great
Hope everyone is well xxx

I'm ridiculously broody today.
Shut up hormones!!
I can't go again yet.
I need to wait for simin sake.
Fixy.liver and lose weight.
Why am I so irrational today.
If oh was here and said yeah id nearly go for it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->