ttc after a d&c

Does anyone know how to put pic up from.phone.
t wont let me do it regular way in manage attachments ???
I thi

Sorry Laura wish I could help. I know from iPad though... If you go to advanced posting then there is a little paper clip around the font section. I think that may be something to try.
Lisa will we hear about your appointment NY time tomorrow at 8:30? Lol looking forward to it!

Hope everyone is doing well!
Angel I am on CD 24... Because of my cycles AF could be do between this weekend and next week mid week. We did BD a good range I was just frustrated that the plan was CD 12-18 every other day and that did not happen. Just have to do what we can do and hope.
Just found out a friend is 10 weeks pregnant with her second. She was eating sandwich meat yesterday and her dad posted it in Facebook already. I'm just is sensitive to noticing stuff like this. I think some people sneeze and become pregnant- must be nice.
Anyway I hope everyone is doing well! How are you Tella?

Thanks hon. Il check it out xx
Fx fir u sweetie.
U r totally covered bd wise hon.
Plans make us feel bad sometimes.
U hve done more than enough.
Hope u catch eggy but if not it isn't ur fault.
Its bad luck. Fx for good luck xxx
Hugs

Advice please.
Would me TTC be crazy hormone induced?
Or is it nerves stopping me?
Confused tonight.
Won't try right now anyway (oh isn't here. Ha ha )

If things went smoothly this itime I could juggle it all but....
If another loss?
Another child with higher needs I'm not so sure.....
Am I scared or sensible?

Lol Laura I remember you saying that you weren't sure you wanted more than one a bit ago. Where do you think the ttc thoughts are coming from? I would try to figure out why you are having this urge before acting on it :)

Thanks for the encouragement...let's cross our fingers!

;-)
I've always wanted more tHan one when never thought I would hve mmc or child who had a stroke;-)
Simon is doing so well at the mo I'm hopefull for his future now and ours ;-)
If I could guarantee no nasty surprise this time of go again now but....
I hve 11 bros and sis. I would like milky to hve one.
But the desperate drive tonight is part hormones and partly cos Simon is such fun now ;-)

I have always wanted more than one also. Now that I see how emotional it is it definitely gives me second thoughts. Guess we will see how things go.
Have you talked to OH about it? Glad things are going well with Simon! That is the hard part about life...with anything we don't know what may happen.
Are you getting AF? You mentioned hormones ;)

Angel, No one believed me either... everyone just thinks I'm being a forgetful pregnant lady which i supposed is entirely possible considering i for to put my car in park and the hand break on when i parked at the hospital! lol I still think I'm right though! :haha:

Jess, i know!!! it was so upset and mad at the same time. Im really grumpy this week so it was a bad day to upset me.
Sorry things aren't going so well at home for you. Sending positive thoughts and wishes your way. :hugs:

Laura, i would be lying if i said i wasn't excited when you said you want to try again!! Definitely should have a bit more of a think about it though and talk to over with OH. How long did it take you to conceive last time?
My OH said to me he would want to start trying for 2nd pretty soon after first incase we mc again but we don't have any trouble getting pregnant so i could end up with another one straight away.
I thought that pic on FB looked like Simon was to big for his car seat. haha Thats good your brother can lend you one. Very handy. My friend is going to lend me a capsule for the car which is great coz i almost wasn't going to buy one even though everyone is they are great coz i didn't want to spend so much on something thats used for 3 months.
Do you have a newish phone?? On my phone (iPhone) its the same as on the computer to add an attachment. I know Jen can't do it though coz her phone doesn't

Leslie, Yep my appointment is tomorrow 8:30pm NY time.
Sounds like you have done everything you can for this month! Lets hope you caught the eggy.

:hugs: everyone!

Lisa sorry about appt but ull know sooo!!!! :)

Laura babies r so amazing its No wonder u want another. Id wait its easy to get coughs up in the Moment.
Simon is such a cutie!! Hes growing to fast im glad hes doing okay. I Sewond Angel make sure ur ok and oh is on Board.

Hey thanks guys xxx
Leslie I'm just after af.
Heading for ov soon ;-)
Il wait till Simon is 1 anyway and then il hve s better picture.
Just impatient ;-) xx

Lisa its nearly wed ;-) xxx
We got first try for Simonaand third month for lile
So cant try till I'm sure ;-)
We r lucky that way.
I def gotta get mt liver app done first anyway. End of Nov.
Who knows in new year ;-)
Oh would hve gone again right away if I said yeah ;-)

Advice please.
Would me TTC be crazy hormone induced?
Or is it nerves stopping me?
Confused tonight.
Won't try right now anyway (oh isn't here. Ha ha )

Your experience was far from the norm and you are due a smooth round 3! If you get Carer's Leave then the timing works out because you'll be at home w/ Simon & new baby. All of that being said, you probably need to run it by your OH...do get your liver straight <~~a must before going for it. Is your AF regular now?

Ohhh Leslie FX'd for your BFP! :crib:

Lisa ~ 24 hours to go!

That's what I wad thinking.
Maybe second yr of carers leave all going well ;-)
Am nervous that may always not hve norm though. Xxx
Af is clock work again ;-)
Thanks hon. Xx
Wad hoping ye wouldn't think I wasmad ;-)

Thanks Jen xxx

<3 to all

Bethany come bAck ;-)
Hope alls well xxx

Hi girls, sorry i have been MIA. been away for a bit of a long weekend. Went to my mom for Friday and thereafter to the inlaws for the rest of the weekend and came back yesterday. It was a lot of driving but at least we have been to everyone and we good till the new year before we have to make the effort again.

Im CD10, so not much happening here. I will start testing with the CBFM on CD15. Praying for a CD19 O, this CD21 is so late.

Random question... just noticed my thumb nails and half blue and a little on some other nails. Any ideas??

welcome back tella xx
hurray for visits done :) xx

angel. xxx
u r the best :)
i think kids are better close in age too really, harder in a way but easier in other ways plus they should hopefully be close to each other.
i must get cracking on losing weight and be super healthy now for a few months :)
with a good goal in mind its easier :)
u def sure u wont go again?
yeah i was high risk with simon so would be again.
i have a high risk of cholestasis again.
i must talk to liver consultant and possibly my last preg consultant ,
she said i could come back to talk if i need to cos of what happened with simon
if i waited till 3 or so which i was gonna do im pretty sure i would be too settled to want to go back to nt feeds and stuff again.
i always said i would prefer to have my kids before 35 too.
but looking at my sil having 3 after 38 , thats not as pressing as before :)
il make no decisions yet, for some strange reason felt like i had to decide last nt.
must hve been hormonal :)
how is pierce doin hon?
he looks a bit like simon in the pic in ur ticker :)
simon had a suit like that before too :)

<3 to all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->