ttc after a d&c

on a side note, think i juts finished xmas shopping online with money i dont really have yet :)
u know i took out money to buy car seat and didnt buy car seat......
well whoops :)
its not all gone and i should have money next week to pay it back :)
im so ocd about being organised :)
it was hovering over me and its not even dec :)

Lisa I am counting down the hours for you and will keep coming on to check!

Hope everyone else is doing well! <3 miss you Bethany

Just want to think crazy for a second...if I can't think crazy on here where else can I? I just wiped after going to the bathroom and had a dot or so of blood. My mind went to confusion then to Implantation bleeding. Just hoping :) I have never had it so not sure. Come on AF...no tricks this month!

Lisa I am patiently waiting :flower:

Quick update... Still at the hospital coz the baby wasn't in the right position to get a good check on the heart so I'm having a soda and walking around.
I have a low lying placenta which the guy went a bit quiet about but from what google tells me it basically means I need a c section if it doesn't move by 32 weeks.
Bubs looks all healthy other than that.

And we are having a GIRL!!!!!!!

Update more when I get back home.

Yay for a girl!! And a healthy bub! Hopefully they get a better read on everything soon.
Thinking of you

Still at the hospital... I decided to walk up to the ward and see if I could get some info from them and they are going to get the OB to see me when he's available. Not sure how long this will take!

Leslie. Exciting xx
Fx for u. Xx

Lisa hurray a lovely girl. Xx
Low lying placenta fixes its self in most cases
When uterus stretches for bub it pulls placenta upwards.
If it duesnt fix its self u just need monitoring and c section xxx
It can fix its self very late in preg xxx
That often happens with scans too.
Least u git to know gender.
Simon hid for ages ;-)
Xxx

<3 to all xxx

I should really go back to sleep
Il be a sorry mommy in morn ;-)

Yay for team pink Lisa!! Hope the scan went great and baby is nice and healthy!!

Hi ladies. AF is a few days late and has me worried. I am a hormonal mess. Dh and I have only bd a few times and we have been very careful and nowhere near af time. My cycles are screwed up right now. Having a lot of emotional and hormonal issues. And I did buy an hpt and it was negative. So I'm sure I'm not preg. My body is all out of whack right now. :nope:

Leslie, fingers crossed thats a good sign! :hugs:

Jess, AF is probably just out of whack coz things are right with you. :hugs:

Angel, I think placenta praevia is right. The OB never used those words but thats what google turned up for low lying placenta.
The OB was very reassuring. My OH was quite concerned but after talking to him we feel much better.
Apparently the placenta needs to be about 3cm away from the cervix opening to be ok to deliver normally and my placenta is completely covering my cervix so I'm not holding my breath for it to move enough.
Im sure ill regret saying this if and when i go into normal labour but I'm kind of sad that i might not get to experience going into labour and delivering normally. Sounds a bit boring just to go in for a planned c section.
After i went for a walk and lunch bubs had moved into a slightly better position to get the shots of the heart he wanted and everything with bubs is healthy.
I get another scan in Feb to check if the placenta has moved and thats all i know from today.

I didn't really get many good pics from today coz bubs wasn't having a bar of it!

Attachments

• 3d photo.jpg
    3d photo.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 4
Yay for team pink Lisa!! Hope the scan went great and baby is nice and healthy!!

Hi ladies. AF is a few days late and has me worried. I am a hormonal mess. Dh and I have only bd a few times and we have been very careful and nowhere near af time. My cycles are screwed up right now. Having a lot of emotional and hormonal issues. And I did buy an hpt and it was negative. So I'm sure I'm not preg. My body is all out of whack right now. :nope:

it can take ages to regulate hon xx
fx for u xxx but u should be fine xx

lisa huray alls good, xxx
my sil on last preg was same, totally covered , she was warned at every visit prob c section but she had regular vaginal delivery :) xx
fx same for u but if not , there are pluses to c section too.
u can have everything ready and be sure OH is there .
ur waters wont break in supermarket and mortify u xx :)
there is a LOT of fluid, well i had anyway :)
destroyed hosp bed, me , my clothes, Oh shoes and floor :)
in a ward of 4 women plus hubbys, morto :)
glad alls well, xx

hey leslie i see ur name,
i saw bethany last nt so she is keeping up but prob got called away by lil cutie :)
we love u bethany xxx

Laura, might be an odd question for your SIL but the OB told me sex was ok but google seems to disagree. We have been having sex up until now without any trouble. (not a lot but still every now and then)
Don't suppose you know what their OB told them??

Whats going on in america this week?!? half my TV shows haven't aired!! :(

Implantation bleeding could be all in my head anyway ;)
Lisa I'm very excited for you! What kind of scan is that? You're a banana! I have always thought a C section could be better for me because of my pain but not sure. Sounds like it will fix itself like Laura said. Dunno what is going on with your shows. Veterans Day was Monday but that's about it.

Laura that's funny about water breaking story...guess you just don't know when that will happen and how :) did you ever talk to DH about second little one?

Jess I'm sorry for what the hormones are doing. I'm sure that your body is out of whack...AF is just not forgiving :( feel better

Hope everyone is doing well with their little ones!
Thinking of you Amy!

Hi girls!!!

Lisa, yay for team pink!!!

Leslie, how are you doing hun??? Did I see that you think you may have had some IB?? I hope so and that your BFP is just a week away!!!! :D

Laura, how are you and Simon doing?? I hear you on wanting #2. Your bubs is soooo darn cute so I dont blame you. I agree with what everyone is saying though... just think it through and make sure its what both you and OH want and god will make it happen! :)

Bethany, thinking of you love bug and of your little one! Hope that you are getting rest and settling into a routine!

Jess, hope you are doing well. Are you going to take a pregnancy test just incase?? Thinking of you!

Angel, how are you and your little milky man doing? :)

Jen, thinking of you and Zoey.

Tella, hope things are well with you!

Hope I didnt forget anyone :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"