ttc after a d&c

Laura, might be an odd question for your SIL but the OB told me sex was ok but google seems to disagree. We have been having sex up until now without any trouble. (not a lot but still every now and then)
Don't suppose you know what their OB told them??

Um I'm not sure ul test her and ask xx

Hey guys. Xx
Thanks amy xx
I'm not gonba yet.
Was few days if madness
Oh would hve one now if I says yeah
But that's cos he does none of the work.
He helped fir about a week after coming out of hospital
Cos I told him to but now has stopped again.
Doh !!!
m gonna wait till Simon is 1 and rethink ;-)

Hope alls well with everyone xxx

Lisa did they say it to u at earlier scan at all.
They should hve warned u earlier. Xx

Leslie, i read "you're a banana" like 5 times thinking... why what did i say that was silly!! hahahaha :haha: :blush: I get it now!! I am a banana! lol I think these fruit measurements are not very accurate... or you have GIANT fruit in the US! haha

Hi Amy, hope you're well and thinking positive for this month! :hugs:

Laura, Thanks for the info. I wonder why the OB said it was ok when everything else seems to say no.
No they didn't say anything about my placenta at the earlier scans. Ive heard from a few people that their placenta was covering their cervix but it moved by 20 weeks so maybe they didn't think it was an issue then or they didn't do their job properly!!

When did you ladies have your baby showers? Im thinking of having mine in January. I figure if i end up having a c section early then best to get the shower happening sooner rather than later.
Any shower tips?

So emotional this week... I'm having a cry for the 3rd time already this week.

1. cried coz i went to my appointment on the wrong day
2. cried coz my favourite girl on the Bachelor didn't get a rose
3. crying now coz my SIL who i looooooove won't come to my baby shower coz of family drama coz she doesn't want to stress me out. Her friend went into labour at her shower because of family drama stress and anger.

And then yelling at my OH for breathing to loud lol!!!! CRAZY!

Lisa I cried all of the time during my pregnancy...I'd cry at commercials. The worse was when my DH teased me about crying so much, I'd start crying then! As for showers, I had three starting at them at 28 weeks. Two were co-ed and my absolute favorites! Fun game was "match the baby." A friend put together baby pictures (we all emailed them to her) and the day of the shower we guessed who was who. Not everyone submitted pictures, but it was fun nonetheless!

P is crying brb.

Lisa, congrats on team pink! Girls are so much fun :) looking at clothes already?
I never had a shower but if I had I would have wanted it earlier rather than later. Definitely set aside the last weeks to just enjoy time with you and your OH. Pamper yourself.
As for America, do you mean tv-wise or news-wise? Haha!

Amy, thinking of you love. Will be sure to go read your journal.

Leslie, I hope that it is implantation bleeding! Always so envious of people who have that <3 sticky dust being sent! Missed you as well :hugs:
How are you doing?

Laura, you know I love you too ;)
Did you ever go back to the book shop? I got some books in the mail today though not the one that I was really looking forward to. Bummer.
I hear car seats are wicked expensive in Ireland! Sorry honey. But yay for Cmas shopping being done!

Jessica, sorry honey. That would have me crying too. I hear ya about being a mess. Just want to say that I think that you rock. At the moment I can't imagine caring for LO with other kids at home. You manage that and you are amazing. Hang in there.

Tella, hi and welcome :hugs:

Jen, how are you and Zoey doing?

Sorry I haven't been on much girls. I do read but don't always have the time to reply as I want so I just wait.
I have been fighting the baby blues, something that I never thought that I would have, and had been doing pretty well since I stopped making myself feel bad about nursing and happily embracing formula. Unfortunately my husband is being sent in an assignment to Venezuela next month and I am right back to crying. Thought about driving the 6+ hours to my hometown to be near family but I have my PP appointment and her 1 month appointment while he is gone so I can't just leave. Feeling sad and resentful all at once. I want to go to South America. And I want him to help me care for the newborn.

Bethany, so sorry about dh going to Venezuela. I totally understand about you having the baby blues. I have always struggled with breast feeding and went through the same thing with baby blues. So what kind of formula are you feeding Lorelei? Sophie is formula fed and she has been exposed to the stomach flu and my children being sick and her immune system fought off all of it. When she was exposed to my daughters having a cold, she only had a runny nose for a couple hours. And we suspect she had an ear infection and she only had a fever on and off for half a day and she recovered super quickly. And Sophia is 100% formula fed! You are doing great with Lorelei hon. She has an amazing and loving mama! :hugs:

Bethany, glad to see you back but sorry about the blues. You will feel better with time I'm sure. I understand why you would be so upset about your DH being sent away now. Can he not say no to this one?! Maybe someone from your family could come up and stay for a little while.
I haven't been leaving the house much this week... yoga didn't seem to help my back pain at all this week so the pain is really bad if I'm up and about for longer than 30 minutes. Also the round ligament pain is really painful out on dog walks so I'm a couch potato more than usual at the moment.
I going to lunch with a friend tomorrow though and she wants to look at baby things so ill see how i go.
I meant TV show wise... i think its just the websites though... looks like they have aired there. Ive had nothing to watch for 2 days now! lol
Hope little Lorelei is doing good :hugs:

Jessica, so glad that Sophia is thriving! My middle sister breast fed her first 4 kids and then formula fed her last and she said that that is her healthiest kid. Made me feel loads better. Started Lorelei on Similac advance since I had samples of it when I started supplementing and now I have her on Similac for Spit Up. I also have a sample can of Enfamil newborn but every time I give her some she starts puking. It will even come out of her nose :(
I still give her the occasional bottle of my milk but I rarely have the energy to pump so my supply is slowly tanking and it will be formula full time. The lactation consultant her diagnosed her mouth issues that were making nursing impossible told me that I had to pump 8 times a day to keep up my supply. Who has the time or energy to pump that often? Like caring for a newborn isn't tiring enough. I pumped just 3 times today. Look forward to being done. Though I don't look forward to my follow up with the lactation lady. I may just lie and tell her that I got sick and was too ill to pump in an effort to thwart off being made to feel guilty for not sacrificing rest and bonding time with the babe to give her the liquid gold.

Angel, haha! gotta love the pregnancy hormones!
Match the baby sounds like a fun game... ill have to do that one.

Lisa, sadly my one sibling who could help me out is in another state :( everyone else works and can't come down. It would be nice if they could though!
Enjoy baby shopping and lunch! Sorry about the pain honey. Wish I had some good answers. Relaxing in a pool maybe?
I watch many tv shows :) what kind of shows do you like?

Bethany, i would come help you if i could!!
Usually yoga helps but just didn't this week... i have yoga tomorrow morning so hopefully this week does the trick.
I watch a lot of the girly shows like Vampire Diaries and Pretty Little Liars and then i was Sons of Anarchy and the walking dead type show when OH gets home and of course all the usual ones... big bang theory, modern family, how i met your mother etc. I could list all my shows for days but you get the idea.
You probably don't have much time for them now do you? Im going to miss watching all my shows! Please say you have time! haha

Lisa, sometimes I will watch Netflix when the babe is eating :) and my husband and I will watch shows as we eat dinner!
There is Dracula, Bomb Girls, Call the Midwife, Downton Abbey, The Originals (we like this better than Vampire Diaries now hehe), Witches of East End, Chuck, Game of Thrones, Bones, Lost Girl, Haven, Vikings...guess that is mostly what we have watched lately! In addition to Vampire Diaries lol. And DH has started The Tudors, but I have seen them all :)

Feeling kind of sad. So wish I can talk pregnancy and babies but it's all foreign to me. I've only gotten to 8 weeks so I know nothing about what is mentioned here anymore :( Sorry to be such a Debbie downer but it's kind of why I don't come in here as much anymore. I just have no advice or anything because you ladies are so smart first off and second are so ahead. I'm so beyond happy for each and every one of you and Leslie I know you are so close to your bfp!!! I didn't want you guys to think I don't come in here as much because I don't care. I really do and read your posts daily. I also don't want to sound bitter or anything. Just very sad. </3

Amy, I never think that at all! I happily follow your journal because I do want to hear what is going on with you <3 don't ever feel like you have to talk babies or pregnancy. I could happily talk about TTC with you. Or anything else. Like travel. Travel always cheers.
And sometimes I worry that it seems like all I ever say is "I hope you get your rainbow soon!". I *do* want that for my girls, more than anything. But it sounds generic after a while and I also want to hear about what is happening in your life for you personally :hugs: I love and care for you honey.

Adding: we know that you love and support us. Know that we love and support you <3

Amy, I also read your journal daily to see whats happening with you. I would love to talk about anything... doesn't have to be baby related just coz of the site we are on. I feel a bit lost in all the baby talk also as I'm not there yet. You will be here soon enough.
Im sure everyone understands that as much as you like talking to us all that it is hard for you. I wish i could take that pain away for you.
:hugs: darling!!

Bethany, I haven't heard of a lot of those shows. Is there any must watch ones??
Im also loving the originals. Game of Thrones is the only other one i watch from what you've listed! My i can fill some more of my days! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->