ttc after a d&c

just a slight update, no more bleeding (so really only 2 days spotting one day light bleeding) but my hpts are clearly BFN now - no squinters - still not sure if that was AF or not though.

Hey purplite.
I don't hve insight nut didnt want to ignore xx
I got af 2 weeks after negative test.
I would hve thought u should get -ve before af but
Like angel said everyone differs.
Sorry I can't give u proper answer xx
My first at was only 2 days light.
I normally get 7 days heavy.
So it could be af from that side. X

Purplite, sorry i don't think I'm going to be much help either.... i got a tiny bit of bleeding a few days after my d&c and then nothing for 8 weeks. I didn't do any tests in that time so not sure about levels. Hope your body normalises soon and you can start trying for your BFP.

Angel, I've been doing some xmas shopping online as well. so much easier!! I live very close to a big shopping centre but I'm still trying to avoid it... plus i can't walk around long either so online shopping is the best.
Did you have trouble getting your baby shopping done towards the end? I'm finding it really hard to get around and carry bags for longer than 30 minutes.

Laura, hows simon going on his solids?

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

I'm still sick and feeling sorry for myself!! I feel to unwell to do things but sitting on the couch all day makes my back and hips ache really bad. I can't win!

No clue what to think! Start bleeding bright red again today but it's super light - enough to need a liner but not more than that....
so confused

just a slight update, no more bleeding (so really only 2 days spotting one day light bleeding) but my hpts are clearly BFN now - no squinters - still not sure if that was AF or not though.

Hey purplite.
I don't hve insight nut didnt want to ignore xx
I got af 2 weeks after negative test.
I would hve thought u should get -ve before af but
Like angel said everyone differs.
Sorry I can't give u proper answer xx
My first at was only 2 days light.
I normally get 7 days heavy.
So it could be af from that side. X

I would just wait till your cycle normalises... my first AF after was super painful so i waited another cycle before trying again.

Purplite ~ Sounds like AF to me! And hurray for the pregnancy test being -ve. It's such a terrible waiting game...took me +5 weeks to officially have AF, then my BFP 2cycles later. FX'd for you!

Lisa ~ I felt crummy into my 20th week (chronic flu like symptoms). I was on modified bed rest, so I wasn't allowed to lift anything or walk (other than leisurely through the grocery store) until my 37th week. But I remember my heels hurt when standing too long. On the occasion I couldn't find what I wanted online, we would go to the store for Pierce's item. It wouldn't be long and I'd have to sit down! Luckily our baby stores came stocked with rockers and gliders ;) Hope you are feeling better...poor Amy is sick too. Cyber contagious <~~~Eeek! :haha:

:hello: Laura!

Left myself logged in.
Hi angel xx

Lisa I was def tired and achy.
Ive a weak back anyway so prwg didnt help it
Bump bra or dome support does help.
Food id goin well
Porridge suits him.xx thanjs.

Purplite sounds like af tome too hon.
They can be a but bananas after xx
Is it painfully? If ur in pain id go to doc.
Otherwise id reckon af xxx

Hi all xx

Ok ladies will try to catch up now...having a tough time around fertile time as per usual..will update below..

Natasha that's a great story about what the child said. Glad you were able to get earlier scans. When is your first? Hope you are feeling well.

Second Jen ( sorry we have to do that :) ). My name is Leslie. I had a mmc when I should have been 9 weeks in may. Unfortunately I had a scan few days before when I had been spotting and I was able to hear the heartbeat so it was a few days of relief then no heart beat. I am still ttc and am in my 6th cycle after d and c. I waited one AF to start trying again. For me the ttc journal has been very emotional. I can't shut off my brain and during fertile days I often get upset and cry and I also know DH is affected by the pressure. Why can't it be easier. Jealous that it has come so easy for others but just have to keep going and believe it will happen when it is meant to :) often not always that positive though. I don't use OPKs or temp because we feel so much pressure as it is I am worried it would be worse. I truly hope you get your BFP very soon ( and Amy, and dee dee and I!) very sorry to also hear about your mother. I also loved catching fire! Too long to wait another year to see what has happened :)

Amy always thinking of you! So sorry that you are sick and hope you feel better soon. After the illness goes away maybe a BFP will be there for you! Here's hoping.

Lisa sorry you are not feeling well. Of course for a good cause :) I like Internet shopping better no matter what I am feeling! I am sure you could do much baby shopping on Internet too- what do I know though I haven't done it. This is a random question but I forgot to ask..you and OH are engaged, right? Do you have plans to get married or are waiting? Please excuse me if it's too personal I am just curious.
Love your baby bump also.

Jen and Angel thanks for the wishes! Hope all is well with the little ones! Jen I would love to see pictures of Zoey in her holiday outfits :) she would fit in quite well with pierce!

Laura so glad that Simon is feeling better and sleeping on his own. The pictures you post on fb are adorable. I have started taking Zantac as well and think it works wonders haha ;)

Jess I am very glad DH decided on counseling and fighting for his family. I know only time will tell but it's a good step. I often do couples and family counseling ( professionally) . I wonder if this would be helpful. Gets everyone to put it all out there. I really hope that things improve. Your strength in this is amazing!

Hi Dee Dee. My story is above under second Jen :) so sorry for your loss. It really isn't fair. Is this your first month ttc again? Do you do OPKs and all that? Hoping for a BFP for you soon!

Purplite I'm sorry to say I also don't have much advice but to me it seems it could be AF. My first three cycles after d and c were much different than my last three. We can't win with our bodies! I hope it is a bearable AF for you and you will be back on track ttc.

Bethany completely understandable! We love you too and look forward to you coming back when you can, your pictures of you and Lorelei on Facebook are so cute!

I really hope I didn't miss anyone.

AFM terrible sleep last couple of nights throwing me off. Yesterday, dec 7 , was would have been due date. I am having dreams of babies and my mother wanting to buy me pregnancy tests so obviously that it is coming from. I did not cry once yesterday weirdly enough. I am kind of teary writing this. Last week I was upset thinking about it. DH is sensitive to it but I can tell he doesn't completely understand. BDing has been a mixed bag. We did fun bd CD 8and 10 then cd 12 trouble with DH, bd 14 and 15 ...17 trouble with DH. CD 18 is today. DH is having performance issues related to the pressure of ttc. He is beating himself up about it and I am trying to help him get out of it. I know there is nothing else we could really do different and we just have to keep going it is just extremely hard. Hopefully we will get a couple more BD days in.
I am not sure if I am quite into TWW. AF could be anywhere from 19th to 34th...my pattern has been later though more like CD 32-34. My thought is if I don't see AF I may test on Christmas which would be CD 35.

Ahhhhh getting sicker!!! Full on sinus now and I'm dying. Can't breath at all... Can't sleep coz I can't breath so I'm so exhausted! How do I know when I should go to the doc? I wouldn't go if I wasn't pregnant but should I now coz I am?! They can't really do anything for sinus while you're pregnant can they?! Does anyone have any good natural remedies?

Angel, I hope not cyber contagious otherwise everyone stay far away from me!! Haha I don't even know where I got it... I nearly go out and OH isn't sick at all.

Laura, I'm glad simon is doing well.
Sometimes I try to hold me belly while I'm walking around but it doesn't seem to help. I seem to be quite comfortable first thing in the morning but as soon as I start eating for the day I'm just uncomfortable the whole day.

Just gonna post coz I'm scared I'm gonna lose this as I'm posting from my phone

Leslie, I'm so sorry you're having so much trouble. I really wish I could pass on some of my fertility to you and the other girls. I think you are being very strong even if you don't feel that way. Must have been hard on your due date. :hugs: I think sometime our OH aren't quite sure what to feel and do. I often have to put on a strong front for my OH as he worries more than I do. Everything little thing he's like should we go to the hospital!!

My OH and I got engaged back in feb but we always planned to have a baby first. He wanted to start a family sooner rather than later and I didn't really want to wait either. We think we will probably get married around summer 2015 (January). I've pretty much picked a place and know what kinds of things I want but haven't booked anything yet. We are going to see how things to with the baby and money and see what the best plan will be.

P.s nothing is to personal for me!! Haha my life is an open book

Leslie thanjs honey xx
I'm glad u find zantac good too ;-)
imon is like a different bub on it .
Way more his happy self.
Hugs fir bd trouble
U sound like y hve bases covered though hon.
Best of luck fir xmas bfp xxx

Lisa nasal salt spray is good.
Humidifier in bedroom.
Um not lots u can hve preg xxx hugs.
Hope u feel better soon x

I'm not usually worlds worst speller.
Its mt phone honest ;-)
Hey to all xx

Leslie ~ :hugs: The would have been due date is a tough one. It gets easier. I hope you get your Christmas BFP :xmas6:

Lisa ~ I would call your Dr and talk to the nurse. At this point in your pregnancy you should be allowed to take some Tylenol Sinus (not sure what it is in Oz), but confirm w/ nurse first. :flow: Weddings: Hamilton Island was beautiful...had tons of weddings going on during my mini vacation within my Australian vacation. Not sure what venue you are considering, but that little island rocked---is it too cliche though?

Awaiting Amy's temp update :coffee:

Happy Monday ladies!

Hi all. X

Simon had more vaccinations today.
He smiled through 2 injectionsbsame as last week.
Best boy ;-)

Thanks ladies... my sister told me about a nasal spray that safe for pregnancy (not sure how she knew that since she doesn't have kids and doesn't want them). I actually feel a little better today... i can half breath which is a good start!

I would love to get married somewhere like Hamilton Island or even overseas but i have family issues that would make that awkward. My parents are divorced and haven't seen each other in over 15 years and my dad is still bitter for some reason. Also my OH's parents haven't talked to their other son in over 10 years and their son still HATES them with a passion. So having a wedding far from home means fewer people would come/be invited so these people need to be in close proximity to each other which would not end well.

Did i mention I'm having a baby shower with boys and girls... this will be the first time my parents have seen each other in 15 years and my dad reaction when i first told him was not overly promising. Also i told you my SIL isn't coming... well that coz of my OHs parents!!
Family drama is the worst!!! :dohh:

Hi everyone!
This post is going to be totally self-absorbed and I'm so sorry for that. I just had a quick question for everyone. I am now 18 days post d and c. I haven't bled for 11/12 days and have started spotting tonight. Do you think this could be my period? I am so worried about infection or retained product. My hcg was 9 before the d and c (as I had actually miscarried 6weeks prior but had retained product). I've had negative hpts for awhile now. So sick of all this confusion and not knowing what my body is doing! Grrrr! So sorry to jump in with just my own questions but any help would be so appreciated :)

Hi funneepants, seems a little soon to be a period but it could be. Mine took 8 weeks to come after d&c and i had a very small amount of spotting a week after op.
is it painful at all?

Laura, what a good boy!! it would be horrible to hear them cry through something like that. He must be a tough boy!

Maybe some early period-like twinges but that's about it. I exercised hard for the first time since the d and c yesterday so I wonder if that caused this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->