ttc after a d&c

Possibly!! Now you say that i remember my first period came right after i started exercising again. My first one was super painful and not normal though so i wait another cycle before trying again.

Hi ladies! Welcome to new ladies but so sorry for losses.

I dont have time for proper post but wanted to say hi and say im thinking of everyone and wanted to throw some :dust: out for amy leslie and jen♡

Give all those sweet babies a hug for me!

Laura u have a strong boy! Zoey crys with vaccines. She gets two weds.

Lisa and amy hope u feel better♡♡

Lisa shower sounds fun.

I finally uploaded pics on pc so ill get them on bnb as soon as dh brings pc home again.

Zoeys silent reflux is horrible :( she isnt going down for us at all its 2am shes screamin.Im lossing it feel like walls are closed in on me. Bethany can u relate?? I dont get out n have no family around to help so it stinks. Its been icy n cold also. 17 degrees today. Guess i should go take my shift and try to rock her to sleep again :/ i love her to peices but im lossing my mind and im depressed.

Angel bring that warm weather here! Online shoppin is great. I still havent started.

Jessica thinking of u hope u and all the girls are well♡ also hope everything is gettin better with dh. Update when u can.

Jen, I'm sorry you're finding it tough at the moment. I can't relate to the baby issues but i do tend to get depression in winter and find that fitting in a little exercise can help and also trying to get out in the daylight as much as you can. Its freezing there so not sure how possible that is.
Sending you big :hugs:

Hey Ladies,

I'm a little confused and disappointed, so maybe you guys can give me your opinions. Ok so I came off BC in early November and my period came on Nov 13th. So I'm usually 33-35 days for YEARS! Never has been any other way. Well here it is a week before my period and I noticed bleeding. Enough to feel a pad. This has NEVER happened before! Me and my fiancé had some pretty intense sex last night (TMI) sorry!!!

Could this really be my period?? A early miscarriage or implantation bleeding? I'm just so shocked because this never happened before. Well with my last pregnancy I did bleed everytime after sex. Idk I just don't want to get my hopes up!

Hi everyone!
This post is going to be totally self-absorbed and I'm so sorry for that. I just had a quick question for everyone. I am now 18 days post d and c. I haven't bled for 11/12 days and have started spotting tonight. Do you think this could be my period? I am so worried about infection or retained product. My hcg was 9 before the d and c (as I had actually miscarried 6weeks prior but had retained product). I've had negative hpts for awhile now. So sick of all this confusion and not knowing what my body is doing! Grrrr! So sorry to jump in with just my own questions but any help would be so appreciated :)

Hey hon.
If ur hcg was 9 before d and c it could totally be af
I got mine 2 weeks after bfn. Xx
Hope it is for u hon x
If u miscarried and then had d and c I would imagine it's extremely unlikely to be retained product. Hugs babe xxx

Laura, what a good boy!! it would be horrible to hear them cry through something like that. He must be a tough boy!

Thanks. He is great ;-)
He bawled for 2 months ones.
Cried a little for 4 months and smiled for 6 months ;-)
How u doin.
U still sick ? Hope not xx

Jen hugs xx
I hear u.
I'm the only one who minds Simon cos of his meds, physio, reflux, OT and oral motor program .
It's tough when his reflux is at its peak. Xx
We rexently upped zantac and wenr on carobel.
Also porridge seems to suit his tummy.
If zantac has stopped working for zoey would u try losec?
Or how are her poos. Sorry other girls.
Maybe domperidone if she is stuck ?
Hugs xxx
Carobel helps with poo as well as thickens x
It's prob crawling making it worse. Hugs

Mariahs mom.
( is it dee? Sorry x )
It could be af. Takes a while to regulate after coming off bc.
Implantation is usually only dots .
If u havent had bfp. Hve u tested?
I'm thinking most likely af
There is enough time gone for it to be af anyway . Xx

Sorry I read ur post again.
Did u take any test.?
If u did bleed while preg coyld u beagain.
I would assume af but test to check hon.
Hugs xxx

Dee dee, im not really sure sorry but i think sex could bring on AF if you were close to time but i guess it still pretty early.
I have a low lying placenta and can't have sex at all for the risk of bleeding so I'm sure "intense" :)haha:) sex could bring something on.
P.S I'm jealous! :blush: its going to be a long time for me!!!

Laura, did it make you want to cry when simon cried for injections?
Im still sick but slowly getting better. I finally got a solid night sleep last night but i ended up with sore hips. I think my mattress is to hard for the amount of weight I've out on.

Needing name help.... we are calling our little girl Elena and her surname will be van E***. My OH really likes Emily for the middle name. Is that to many E's. Im very confused about how you're supposed to write initials when your surname has a 'van' in front of it but her initials would be either EEE or EEVE. is that weird?? We both like Emily and my OH doesn't care about all the E's but I'm not so sure if it works or not.

Hi everyone!
This post is going to be totally self-absorbed and I'm so sorry for that. I just had a quick question for everyone. I am now 18 days post d and c. I haven't bled for 11/12 days and have started spotting tonight. Do you think this could be my period? I am so worried about infection or retained product. My hcg was 9 before the d and c (as I had actually miscarried 6weeks prior but had retained product). I've had negative hpts for awhile now. So sick of all this confusion and not knowing what my body is doing! Grrrr! So sorry to jump in with just my own questions but any help would be so appreciated :)

Jen II ~ As if a loss wasn't enough, our bodies keep us on edge with unclear signals/symptoms :dohh: Are you still spotting? Infection should be coupled with a fever, so take your temp. :flow: Hope things regulate soon for you!

Hey Ladies,

I'm a little confused and disappointed, so maybe you guys can give me your opinions. Ok so I came off BC in early November and my period came on Nov 13th. So I'm usually 33-35 days for YEARS! Never has been any other way. Well here it is a week before my period and I noticed bleeding. Enough to feel a pad. This has NEVER happened before! Me and my fiancé had some pretty intense sex last night (TMI) sorry!!!

Could this really be my period?? A early miscarriage or implantation bleeding? I'm just so shocked because this never happened before. Well with my last pregnancy I did bleed everytime after sex. Idk I just don't want to get my hopes up!

DeeDee- Have you tested? Your cervix is super vascular so intense BDing can cause bleeding... Hmmm. Coming off of birth control can cause break through bleeding. It can take a couple of cycles to get back to your norm. I hope its a BFP though :thumbup:

Jen ~ Can't wait to see pics of Zoey!!! Sorry it's so cold up there:cold:...hope you've done well with the storm! :hugs: Guess we cannot say it enough, wish we were all closer to get through these trying times.

Laura ~ Sweet sweet Prince Milky...Pierce gets his shots next week (rescheduled them so DH will be home). I do not look forward to going. He took a fever with his 2 month vaccines...I hope it does get easier. It's an oral and 3 shots again! *sigh*

Lisa ~ I used to sleep propped up sitting Indian style to alleviate hip pain. Lots of pillows to position around yourself will be key...stock up now! As for family drama...sounds like you need a big church or large outdoor venue. One people can mingle in with space to avoid bumping into each other! Family, sheesh! Maybe you should elope and take a familymoon (honeymoon w/ the baby). Yay for coed baby shower! So much fun! We loved ours...any excuse for DH to have a beer with his friends :drunk: I hope it goes over well with your parents---maybe this will be a prelude to how things will go at the wedding. FX'd for a good time!

Bethany & Jess ~ Can you post pics of the girls? Thinking of you! :hugs:

Amy ~ :grr: :gun: :hissy: :trouble: :jo: Love you :hugs:

Tash ~ Did you have your scan??

Leslie ~ :dust:

:xmas3: to anyone I've missed. xoxo

Hey ladies.. hope everyone is well.

Sorry Ive been MIA, tested + for the flu and - for pregnancy so we talked to our RE. Long story short, he wants to do a laparoscopy next friday to check things. Has anyone had that done and/or have success stories? Im so on the fence on whether this is the right choice for me or not. Its either this or IVF... cant believe it. :(

Amy :hugs: I don't know much about laparoscopic procedures, but feel it can't hurt to let him have a look around. I think the sooner the better...I just cannot believe you have to go through all of this :sad2: My heart sinks when I read these kind of updates...praying 2014 brings you your rainbow!

Angel, i already sleep with 1 pillow either side of me to put between my legs and under my belly. I wonder if the pillows need to be thicker.
I wish i could elope. I ask my OH all the time but he won't let me! haha

Amy, i don't know anything about a laparoscopy sorry. I hope it will give you some much needed answers. Is there any risks to doing it?!
:hugs:

Hey guys.

Lisa get a matress topper and or a squidgy blanket under ur sheet.
Cheap and helped my hips loads x
Glad u got some sleep xx
Yup totally wanna cry when Simon does
He had a blood test in the hosp and I did cry x

We saw neurologist today.
Drugs are working.
Eeg was heaps bwtter.
Hurray.

Angel Simon getsbetter with each vaccine.
Fx pierce is the same xx

Amy hugs.
I second angel.
So sorry u havent got bfp but I think.it's a good step to check things out.
Hugs honey xx
I must say I'm pretty ignorant about it. Sorry.
But I'm hopung it brings u answers and a solution xxx
Love u xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"