ttc after a d&c

Hi Jen xx

It's rainy and windy here but hasbeen nice till yest xx
We r set fir xnas but I'm not really feeling a buzz.
Dunno why. X

Quick question... is it normal to have days where bubs doesn't move as much? She's still moving but not really big movements for bout the last day and a half. Not sure if I'm being paranoid or not.

We are almost sorted for xmas... just a few more little things to get and then i need to wrap everything! Looking forward to xmas day!

Heres a pic from my 1920's party!!

Attachments

• 1920.jpg
    1920.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 5
oh no... i always forget to turn the photo around before i post! whoops.

Lisa so pretty! Zoey had days like that but if its not normal call dr. They might do scan or check heartbeat. I know in third trimester is when i had to count kicks once a day. Baby can have lazy day or if she flipped u might not feel much. Xxx worry is normal

Laura oh no! Not even with bubs?? Well hope ur spirit xhanges xxx glad ur ready thou. How was ur day hows simon?

Thanks Jen. She was being quite inactive till i ate lunch and now she's back to moving a lot. Maybe she just had a lazy day!

You look beautiful Lisa! Very stunning. I use to struggle with Sophie's movements. Some days she would be lazy and not move much. I would feel her move here and there and some days she was like the karate kid, lol. My husband would have a nickname for her in Spanish, Karatecas which means someone who practices Karate hehe. If you ever have any doubts just go to see your doctor for a piece of mind. Always follow your intuitions. I can't believe how far along you are already! Getting so excited for you. :hugs:

Lisa how beautiful!! As for baby movement, a couple of times I didn't feel P moving, so I had 1/2 a can of Coke and waited for it to kick in!

Laura I've been feeling bah-humbugish despite my shopping sprees. DH brought a tree home...I bet once I pull out my ornaments the spirit will strike. Hope the same happens for you xoxo

Jen I have about 5-7lbs I can't shake but it's probably my huge boobs! My sister didn't lose weight nursing. She often wondered when the miracle weight loss would start, but it never did :dohh: indulging in holiday sweets doesn't help me. And it'sy tough b/c I refuse to diet and can't jog without spawning let downs! :ouch: I'm surprised your mil and mom even expect gifts from you guys...they know you aren't working! *sigh* I hope you find some great deals!

Pierce's appointment is tomorrow...dreading his shots!

Tash you doing ok? Woke up today wondering how you were.

Hi ladies! :xmas4:

Hi guys
Caught up.hey to all
Il postproperly tomoro xxx
Flying visit x

Hi ladies!! Hope all of you are having a great week! I can't believe its just about 1 week away from Christmas and I haven't done my Christmas shopping. :dohh: By the way, I am not much in the Christmas spirit either. It has become so commercialized, but I will try to ignore that and just count my blessings. Here are some pics of Sophia from when she was really tiny until recent.

Attachments

• 1980-01-01 00.00.36.jpg
    1980-01-01 00.00.36.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 1980-01-01 00.05.26-1.jpg
    1980-01-01 00.05.26-1.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 2013-07-05 18.44.38.jpg
    2013-07-05 18.44.38.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 2013-10-24 21.20.26.jpg
    2013-10-24 21.20.26.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 20131208_172345.jpg
    20131208_172345.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 7
Awwww! I love the progression pics Jess! How beautiful is Sophia...I could just squeeze her! xoxo

Hey
Jess she is only gorgeous xx
I second angel she looks very huggable ;-) xxx

:xmas3:

DH has a nasty cold...he is not doing a good job at preventing the spread of his ailment! Is it too much to ask to wash your hands after blowing your nose?!? :xmas21: I wish I could quarantine him. Off to the Dr's. P felt feverish (prob no thanks to his Dad), so we'll see if he even gets his shots today :xmas1:

Hi ladies!!

Angel, hope P didnt catch daddy's cold. grrr to daddy!! lol Also hope his shots go well.

Jess, LOVE LOVE LOVE the progression! Sophia is just a little doll and I too want to just squeeze her!!!! <3

Lisa, love the outfit.. you look gorgeous!

Leslie, How are you doign hun??? Where are you at now?? CD/DPO????

Jen, I agree with Angel.. do your in laws and fam not realize that you have a baby and no job?? How can they expect anything from you!!! Sheesh!!

Laura, hope things are well with you and Simon. Im hoping that the xmas spirit reaches you and you have a great time this season!

Bethany, where are you!??!?! Hope you and your princess are doing well!!

Tash, hope you are still doing well!

Hope I didnt miss anyone! :oops: and if so, :wave: to you ALL!!!!

AFM~ still nervous for Friday but hoping its the answer to our prayers.

Jen II, Dee Dee, Leslie any news? Symptoms?

So Pierce is 26" (average) and 19 1/2lbs (95%). He is a butterball!! I have been told to put him down for tummy time after each diaper change for 2 minutes to accommodate his dislike for it. He isn't rolling over and isn't doing push ups b/c I don't put him down enough. She wasn't worried about it, just wants me to put him down more often. She also said I can go ahead and start him on solids next month (5 months old). She said anything fortified w/ iron, so oatmeal it is! Shots were sad, but I popped him on my ta-ta just after and he calmed quickly. Friggin shots-you'd think they'd have them in a cream or nasal spray by now! Friggin pharmaceutical companies need to get with it! :jo:

Lisa ~ Hope your DD has been active for you!

:xmas6: Jen, Laura, Tash, Bethany, Amy & Jess

Post disappeared again.
Grrrr
Angel hugs shots suck

Amy fx for u honey xxx
V

Hi to all xxx

Simon is much better from his cold today
Hurray
He had 3 tiny meals today.
He is starting to like foid yey.

Poor simon :( im glad he is starting to eat again. Hard to see them sick. How are u laura any christmas spirit yet?

Angel im with u shots are horrible. The thought of a metal object stabing u is just wrong! I do same for zoey but she sobs for good hour after :( hope tree turns out pretty and peirce is feeling better. Also daddy should know better then to spread his cold!

Amy fxd for friday! I pray u get anwsers and some how land pregnant this cycle. &#9829;&#9825;

Leslie lisa tash jen hi!

Jess love love love sophias pics she is gorgeous and i too want to snuggle her. Our babies are growing too fast!

Im watching zoey sleep as i cuddle her. Its snowing a ton here and its pretty watching it fall. I should train zoey to nap in her bed but i love holding her and her rooms not as warm. Iwish i could post a pic of my veiws a snowy day sleepin doggy and cuddly baby xxx

As for our family everyone expects gifts :/ not just one either. I swear his family n mine think we have money. Zoey has everything handy downed cant they see that??? They actually think its my way of saving. Ha i wish we had it to save. All well.

Jen, im not sure if this would go down in your family but we do a kris kringle with a limit of $100 each. Before we do the draw we all write down 3 gift suggestions of what we would like and then when you draw you know exactly what to get. It makes xmas stress free and a lot cheaper.

Laura, glad simon is feeling better!

Angel, bubs kicked up an absolute storm yesterday. All day she was kicking and wriggling. Cant believe P is starting on solids already. Feels like a week ago that you had him.
Sounds like your butterball did ok with his shot. Hopefully he can get used to tummy time!

Thank you Amy. Good luck for Friday! Hope it goes well! :hugs:

Jess, cute photos of Sophia. She was so skinny at the start!

Bethany, Leslie :hugs:

25 weeks today!! Its getting a little surreal to think of her actually being here soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->