ttc after a d&c

Jen I let simin sleep on me half he tine by day.
We both like it ;-)
That'd really unfair about gifts. Hugs z
We all went fir dinner thus yr instead of gifts.
Easier. Nicer nd ccheaper.
I think it's weather makes it nit xmasy.
Not kust me saying it xx

Lisa hurray.
25 weeks.
Where does time go to!!!

Girls my DH is flying home Friday so I may be able to catch up then. Love you all!

Bethany!!! I know how tough it is to be alone w/ the baby...even a quick shower is tough to come by! Thinking of you xoxo

Laura ~ Glad Simon is liking food and poor buddy w/ a cold. Glad he is on the mend!

Jen ~ Wow, I'm surprised the family doesn't pay more attention to you guy's situation. I wonder how they'd react if you told them you didn't have the money to exchange gifts this year?

Lisa ~ Yay for busy baby Elana (did I spell that right?). How's the middle name coming on---wasn't that a topic? EEE for initials? I meant to comment...she'd be E-cubed!

Shots are taking their toll...poor fella had hurt cries going on so I broke and gave him Tylenol. Guess the next 24 hours he'll spend on my boobs. I'm just glad I can comfort him and DH is here, apart from his coughing and germ spreading :haha:

Angel, you were close... its Elena! :haha: No one responded to me asking if Elena Emily was ok :( the girls on my April Rainbows thread thought it was fine though. I think thats what we will go with.... Elena Emily van E***
I would always write the initials as EEVE so i guess thats ok.
Poor little man... mummas ta tax will make him feel better! :haha:

Bethany, Glad your DH is coming home. Hope you're doing ok hun. :hugs:

Laura, Whats the weather like there this time of year?
I would love so much to go to America at xmas time and have a white xmas. It doesn't snow even in winter where is live but xmas is in the middle of summer so its usually warm.

Hi ladies,
Sorry been MIA. Kinda in that mode where the ttc boards are tough. One snow storm after another here too so I just got home from work after driving on snow covered roads then had to shovel. I'm wiped! Once i am pregnant no shoveling for me!
Hope everyone is doing well and feeling well. Will catch up eventually

Thanks for asking Amy I am CD 27 today. I always have symptoms that are the same every month :) good luck for Friday! Thinking of you and hoping it's what is needed!

Hi guys. Xx

We love u Bethany.
Glad dh is home soin. Xx

Lisa sorry. I love that name.
How often do u use initials anyhow.x

Angel poor pierce.
Simon reacted to these shots too.
He has a break till 1 now thank god.

Posted cos on phone.
Lisa I'm in iIreland. ;-)
We hve rainy windy at the mo.
Sometimes hve snow but not this yr id say.

Hey Leslie xx
We r here when u want to be here hon.
Hugs. Fx fir u xx
Oh how tiring clearing snow xxx

Hi ladies,
Sorry been MIA. Kinda in that mode where the ttc boards are tough. One snow storm after another here too so I just got home from work after driving on snow covered roads then had to shovel. I'm wiped! Once i am pregnant no shoveling for me!

Thanks for asking Amy I am CD 27 today. I always have symptoms that are the same every month :) good luck for Friday! Thinking of you and hoping it's what is needed!

I can understand... its hard to still be trying to conceive but you arent alone, Im still here with you!! :) Truthfully, its hard for me too to come in here sometimes because of where Im at (no baby and not pregnant). :cry: You and I will get there hun! When are you testing??

:wave: to everyone!

Thanks Amy. I know not alone but sometimes I feel like it... I know you understand what I am saying! We will both be there soon :)
Latest AF could be here is the 24th ( that was my last cycle at least) so testing 25th if nothing... Maybe a Christmas present for dh!

Ohhh that would be wonderful!!!!!!!!! Did you do anything different this cycle? How many cycles has it been since your loss that youve been trying? You mentioned that you were going to or are working with your dr now right?

Bethany, we love you and miss you and so happy that DH is coming home. Im sure he misses his girls like crazy!

Angel, you were close... its Elena! :haha: No one responded to me asking if Elena Emily was ok :( the girls on my April Rainbows thread thought it was fine though. I think thats what we will go with.... Elena Emily van E***

It's a lovely name! Sorry we didn't reply earlier...this thread can be hot and flooded with post, then cold with nary a peep! I'm almost always lurking around here via an iThing, but often lose track on who I've caught up with. It's never intentional :friends: Have you started a pregnancy journal on here (you mentioned another thread)? I wish now that I would have so I could print it out to look back on :cloud9: So glad Elena is active again! This next trimester is going to fly by!

Hi ladies,

I can understand... its hard to still be trying to conceive but you arent alone, Im still here with you!! :) Truthfully, its hard for me too to come in here sometimes because of where Im at (no baby and not pregnant). :cry: You and I will get there hun! When are you testing??

:wave: to everyone!

Leslie ~ I vote no shoveling ever again! :haha: Hope you are staying warm! CD27....almost testing time! I know it can be tough getting on here, but we are here for you. Vent, symptom spot <~~my favorite, ramble, ask questions, fill pages with the events of your day---we'll all be listening and wishing you the best! :dust:

Amy ~ Friday!!! It's almost here and I know it's going to work out beautifully for you! Prayers being sent your way! xoxo

DeeDee & Jen II ~ How goes it?

Laura ~ Do they get their vaccines at 2, 4 & 6 months then a break until 1 yr like they do here? How is Simon?

I'm going to the lactation consultant tomorrow. My darn right ta-ta is constantly getting a clogged duct (so painful). Hope tomorrow she can pin point why it's happening. Sorry for a billion post...I've been tending to a grumpy P and need adult conversation/contact! Ha!

Lisa, I second what Angel said. Its hard sometimes and trying to keep up with things on here sometimes. We also are all in different parts of our journey so switching "hats" is sometimes difficult from ttc to pregnancy to babies. I also cant comment on lots of stuff because I havent made it past 8 weeks pregnant so I dont know anything past that point. :(

Leslie ~ I vote no shoveling ever again! :haha: Hope you are staying warm! CD27....almost testing time! I know it can be tough getting on here, but we are here for you. Vent, symptom spot <~~my favorite, ramble, ask questions, fill pages with the events of your day---we'll all be listening and wishing you the best! :dust:

Amy ~ Friday!!! It's almost here and I know it's going to work out beautifully for you! Prayers being sent your way! xoxo

DeeDee & Jen II ~ How goes it?

Leslie, I say no shoveling as well!!!! We are in baby mode for you!! heheheh Operation baby in full effect! :haha::flower:

Angel, thanks hun!! I was talking to my mom about it this morning and she brought up something that I totally forgot about. So remember in july 2012 (after my 1st mc & d&C) that dr said that she thought I may have a heart shaped uterus? Then she did the D&C and said that she didnt feel a septum and thought it was maybe more like a kidney bean? Im wondering if there is any truth to that. I have had 2 HSG's though since that and both showed that I had a round uterus BUT my RE explained that our uteruses (sp?) are flat and therefore if there is tissue in the center or something making it more like a doughnut so they may need to remove something in the center of the uterus? Idk.. but thought it was funny that she mentioned that and I didnt know that our uterus was flat. New wrinkle in my brain!

Deedee and Jen II, hope that you girls are ok!

Laura ~ Do they get their vaccines at 2, 4 & 6 months then a break until 1 yr like they do here? How is Simon?

I'm going to the lactation consultant tomorrow. My darn right ta-ta is constantly getting a clogged duct (so painful). Hope tomorrow she can pin point why it's happening. Sorry for a billion post...I've been tending to a grumpy P and need adult conversation/contact! Ha!

Oh no!!! is he still having a hard time from the shots? Poor bubs :( and OUCH for your ta ta! What do you think they will say keeps causing the clog?

Yup same here. Xx
Clogged duct hurts a lot.
I got one when I rented that dodgy pump.
Hope she heloz u xx

Amy I've no clue about uterus. (uteri ;-) )
But hopung they can do something on fri to get u sticky bean xxx
Nearly here xx
U will be hone with dh looking after u before u know it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back