ttc after a d&c

Wind and rain has stepped up a few notches here.
Part of rail station got blown down!

Lisa so sorry I didn't get back to you. Both names are very pretty together! Pretty names for a pretty baby. :flower: You are almost to the 3rd trimester!! Things started to move very quickly for me once I hit 28 weeks! So excited for you.

Bethany, we miss you! How is sweet Lorelei? I would love yo see a pic of her. I am sure she is much bigger now. :hugs:

Angel, I think it is so cute how chunky and cuddly Pierce is! I love chubby babies. And as for milestones Sophia absolutely refuses to roll over. She could if she wanted to, but she actually tries not to. When she is on her tummy, if she starts to get close to rolling over she hangs on for dear life and tries her very hardest to stop it from happening. She is scared to roll over! My older daughter was like this too. Lol. Plus Sophia is doing great at just about everything else, so I figure she will roll over when she isn't scared. But she has been able to sit up for a couple of weeks. I worry about all of my daughters! Its so hard at times to not worry. :hugs: to you and Pierce.

Leslie, your back!! A Christmas bfp would be wonderful for you and your dh!! Fx for a Christmas bfp!!

Hi Laura!! How is cute Simon doing? Give him a hug for me. :hugs:

Hi Jen. How's your little crawler Zoey doing?? I'm sure she's getting a lot of exercise from crawling. Do you notice her appetite going up? What's her favorite food? :hugs: Oh and if you can't find the gifts your family wants don't stress. Christmas isn't about having to please everybody and getting everything they want. I feel like society at large has forgotten the true meaning of Christmas, its sad.

Amy, hoping and praying that your appointment goes well on Friday. So sorry you are going through all of this and I am hoping for you to be blessed with a New Years bfp!!

Take care ladies! :hugs:

Sorry ladies i didn't mean to sound rude before about the baby name stuff. Came out wrong i guess. I understand its hard to keep up sometimes.

Angel, that would be nice to print out the journal after. I didn't start one... I'm just on an April Rainbows thread with other women in the same stage. Maybe printing that one would be nice though. Good idea!
Sorry you have a clogged duct again... does that happen when you favour one ta ta over the other?!

Laura, i remember you're in ireland. I was just saying i would love to go to america at that time of year. I must have been on a ball yesterday with writing things wrong! lol I swear I'm getting dumber by the day! :blush: :haha:

Amy & Leslie, I'm sorry things aren't working the way you hoped. Sending christmas miracle wishes your way. :kiss:

Jess, i can just imagine Sophia trying to roll and backing out half way. So cute!! :haha:

Things are going a little slow at the moment... I'm having a bit of a i feel useless moment. I think i miss working and contributing to the income of the house. I get such bad back pain that i can't do much... i don't like feeling so helpless.

:hugs: Jen and Bethany!!

Thanks ladies I appreciate the support.

Amy we didn't do anything really different this cycle. Same ttc difficulties but hopefully we did enough. Mmc was in may and got first AF June 22! First day of our anniversary weekend of course :) so we started again at the end of June. This would be 6th cycle trying again if I am calculating right. If nothing happens I have an appt with the Gyno on January 20 to explore options. If this month is a bust I think I may just chill for January meaning no legs up in the air and same old position...we need to have some fun BD.
Crossing fingers for Friday! So sorry you have to go through all of this but I am certain your rainbow will be at the other end!

Angel would love to never shovel again lol. I told DH I am the only wife out when we shovel. I had to last night though because he couldn't and it was going to ice over. Thanks for the thoughts...I appreciate you all being here. Symptom spotting ...I can list a few : my pelvic bones feel kinda like they are poking ( make sense?), upset stomach, tired, acid reflux ( that is ongoing so unrelated), just started with cramps yesterdayish, more cm than usual but I could be imagining. All seem to be AF signs also so I am not so sure. Will buy a test this weekend to stash until needed.
Sorry to hear about your clog and booby pain :( hope it clears and you get relief. Hope pierce is also doing better after shots!

Lisa I think the name sounds like a good choice. Hope you are feeling better. Weird to think it is summer there while I am freezing my butt off here ;) have you done a pregnancy journal? Seems like a nice thought. I don't keep up enough to do one but seems like a great way to vent and get advice.

Hi Laura I hope all is well over there! Love your Facebook pics of Simon..he is adorable!

How are you Jen? Hope Zoey is feeling well!

Thanks for the wishes Jess. Glad to hear things are getting better over your way and hope that continues.

Bethany glad DH will be back! Miss your cheerleading! :)

You still here Jen and dee dee?

Figured out a ticker Amy!! :) I may change it but at least you get the idea for now!

Laura ~ The rail station blew over?!? Yikes! Hope you are staying dry :hugs: Any new pics of Prince Milky?

Jess ~ Scared to roll over awww poor baby girl! Thanks for sharing your stories-I feel better knowing there is a wide range and eventually we'll reach those milestones! :xmas12:

Amy ~ As for my ta-ta...I think she'll watch him nurse and see if he is latching on properly. The pediatrician thinks he might be causing it to back-up, but she wasn't sure. (When it is completely emptied I don't feel any masses <~~Damn Dr Google) I'm sure it's just the way P & I are connecting...he is heavy, so who knows! :shrug: Two more sleeps until Friday!! How's work w/ you taking the time off?

Leslie ~ Those symptoms sound so preggerish! But that dadgum (whisper) witch (stop whisper...don't want to call her over hehehe!) can copy them too :grr: Did your sense of smell become sensitive before? I wish there was a for sure symptom that only came just before a BFP! FX'd for your Santa-baby!! :xmas10:

Lisa ~ Enjoy this time off...it'll be all on you once your DD gets here. Pamper yourself now and get your rest :xmas15:

HURRAY for ticker Leslie!

Leslie, fingers crossed for those symptoms! Hoping for an xmas BFP but if not enjoy your month off in January and have some fun.
It is very hot here today 40 degrees (104F for those of you playing at home) and i don't have air con :( the house is staying fairly cool compared to outside but its going to be just as hot again tomorrow so i might have to go hide in the shopping centre.
I don't think my pregnancy is eventful enough to have my own journal. Ill just print the other group thread I'm in for April babies.

Angel, is it hard to nurse on your non dominant side? I often wonder how that will work... i can't even hold my cats on the other side.
I had a word to my OH today about feeling useless and he made me feel better.

I just made some xmas gingerbread... i should be banned from decorating! haha :blush: I'm not artistic at all!!

Sorry ladies i didn't mean to sound rude before about the baby name stuff. Came out wrong i guess. I understand its hard to keep up sometimes.

Angel, that would be nice to print out the journal after. I didn't start one... I'm just on an April Rainbows thread with other women in the same stage. Maybe printing that one would be nice though. Good idea!
Sorry you have a clogged duct again... does that happen when you favour one ta ta over the other?!

Laura, i remember you're in ireland. I was just saying i would love to go to america at that time of year. I must have been on a ball yesterday with writing things wrong! lol I swear I'm getting dumber by the day! :blush: :haha:

Amy & Leslie, I'm sorry things aren't working the way you hoped. Sending christmas miracle wishes your way. :kiss:

Jess, i can just imagine Sophia trying to roll and backing out half way. So cute!! :haha:

Things are going a little slow at the moment... I'm having a bit of a i feel useless moment. I think i miss working and contributing to the income of the house. I get such bad back pain that i can't do much... i don't like feeling so helpless.

:hugs: Jen and Bethany!!

u didnt at all babe, i just felt bad i hadnt responded xx
and i wasnt sure if u remembered i was in ireland or not xx
no offense taken at any of it xx
i know how u feel hon,
but working isnt the best thing u can be doing right now,
when u think of it what ur doin is the most amazing thing .
u are making and then looking after a human, :)
plenty time for work later xxx

i also spoke too soon,
it snowed last nt, just a little :)
should have bet on white xmas ,
i was gonna months back when everyone was saying we wouldnt have one.
too late now, odds be crap :)

simon had potatoes and chicken there :)
i love seeing him eating, his reflux is much better.
no more spasms.
his hand is coming on loads and now he can move around the floor bits :)
hope all stays good, im so sick of setbacks.
im so happy he is doing well again :)
best xmas present ever , im starting to feel it :)
just did big online food shop to be delivered tomor , first time doing it.
weather is too bad to take out simon :)
feeling all pleased with myself :)
long may it last.,

leslie symptoms sound great, fx for u sweetie.
would be bestest pressie ever for u and dh xxxxx

amy best of luck tomro xxxxx
im hoping for great things for u out of this xx
it will be the best day u ever spent if it gets u ur sticky bean,. eye on the prize.
it will work for u xxxxxxxxxx
let us know how u get on when u feel up to it xxx
love u xxx

angel hows pierce doin, xx
simon is good againb thank god xx
hope he is over his shots xxx

love to all. lil man ia awake so may have to leave real soon

Leslie fxd for bfp!! Come on santa baby&#9825;

Angel poor peirce how is he doing now. Did u get anwsers about ur clogged ducts? So painful.

Laura snow is pretty but i have way too much here. Glad simons eatting and reflux is better&#9825;

Jess oh no to no rolling! Zoey rolled at 5 weeks but not til 5months did she feel safe doing it alot. Maybe she is just going to take off on u!

Lisa i didnt see a post regarding names. Im so sorry :( I love the initials and the name!! Beautiful!&#9825; i cant believe she will be here soon!

Amy goodluck tomorrow&#9825;&#9825;&#9825;

Bethany hi!! Love ur festive kitty :) horrary for hubby coming home. He must miss u both like crazy!

Zoeys into cords gotta get her!! Ill try o post gain!

Jess some kids are cautious.
Don't worry.
She may skip rolling and go rigut to crawling.
They all differ x

Jess some kids are cautious.
Don't worry.
She may skip rolling and go rigut to crawling.
They all differ x

Thanks hon. You made me feel a lot better. :flower: The point is she has the strength and can do it if she wanted or tried but she actually stops herself. Oh and she did start to roll over very early. I remember mentioning it on here. She did it a few times, but never again. She was terrified when it happened. So I really am not too worried. My older daughter was like this to. But true, all babies are different. :hugs:

Its almost Christmas ladies!! Is everybody finished with their shopping?

When Simon was starting rolling he was the same.
His face would go all startled and he wwould rock back out of the roll.
U coyld yey supported by u slow rolling of u want to get her doung it.
It shows um it's safe and can be fun.
It's important gor simon cos he needs yo weight bear on weak side.

I want to reply more in depth to each if you, but feel quite crummy :achooo: Pierce must not feel well either b/c he has been über fussy. Praying this is short lived...bracing myself for a sleepless night.

Hope tomorrow brings good news for you Amy!

Laura ~ Simon sounds like he is on the mend! I pray his condition continues to improve!

:hugs: Will update more when I feel better. My family comes in tomorrow, wanted to be able to wait on them, but guess they'll be taking care of my sick butt!

Thanks angel xxx
Hugs xxx
Hope u feel bwtter soin.
We are all coming out of. Coldy thing here.
Nit nice feeling crappy and looking after bub who feels crappy.
Humidifier and saline nose drops helped us xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->