ttc after a d&c

I'm good hon, just awaiting news on Amy's procedure and hoping everything went well. How r u and Simon?

Hey ladies! Same here has amy replied to anyone? Wondering how she is.

Angel feel better♡

Laura zoeys reflux acts up still :( but shes gaining and loves to eat so im not worried. Shes getting to smart waving crawling trying to test us to stay awake and play at bedtime she coughs yet and im not sure if its fake or real :/ can a six and half month old fake it?? I wish my cell posted pictures :( i want to so badly post em. Are u ready for christmas for simon?? Hope ur spirit lifted♡

Jess how are u and the girls? I bet they are so excited for christmas!

Ok this is going to sound odd but dh and i use pull out method .. with that said i am having extremely hard time lossing my pregnancy weight. I also keep imagiing i feel a baby move in my stomach.... am i losing it??? I never had afreturn so i think my minds playing games on me since i havent lost my belly...m

Our little girls are growing up so fast Jen. I hear a lot of stories from other moms about what their babies are doing. Sophia does that cough thing too, I never thought much of it, just that she is being playful and very cute. So anything is possible. Zoey is an active baby and I am sure with all of those calories she is burning she has a healthy appetite. The way you describe Zoey makes me think she will be athletic and great at sports, she sounds like a very healthy little girl. You are doing a great job. :hugs:

Jess thanks! Zoey had this crazy cough since day she was born :/ i really think its just the reflux bc i hear stuff come up. I am afraid of af returning i feel that if i take one she will return. I dont miss her and again i know its just that i havent lost the weight and he is joking about trying recently. As i feel crampy and i know af is around corner after all its almost seven months. I also dont have a test stick at homei used them all up! So def dont want to waste money again!

How are u???

Hey Jen.
Stupid reflyx but glad she is eaying
And thriving xx
She is adorable x
Jen I feel thqt moving too. Simon sleeps onme
So I cant be preg blush
I think its stuff moving back into place xx

Oh and simin totally fake coughs for attention.
He used to do a sound like his rwflux cos he knew that brought me running

Having said that Jen only way to know is test.
My sis was few months preg with num 2 before she realisedcos of bf

Hi ladies!
I hope everyone is doing well. Christmas is right around the corner! I am happy to have a 3 day week this week :)
Hope you are healing well Amy!
Thinking of you all <3

Hey ladies! Its so quiet! Guesswith babies family holidays its expected. I wish everyone Happy Holidays!! Merry Christmas!!

Amy thinking of u· &#9825; i really hope ur okay and i found anwsers and good news&#9829;

Leslie anything yet?? How are u?&#9825;

Lisa how are u feeling?

Angel hope u and peirce are doing well!

Laura so glad simons better&#9825; just in time for christmas.

Jess how are u and sophia? Are u and the girls ready for christmas? How is the oh?

Tash Bethany and anyone i missed hi! I hope all is okay&#9825;&#9825;

Hey ladies!
My OH is on holidays now so we are busy getting baby things sorted and getting things done around the house.
Tomorrow ill be busy baking some gingerbread and brownies for xmas and then hospital appointment and then xmas festivities begin... xmas eve at OH parents place, xmas lunch at my dads, xmas dinner at mums and then boxing day at OH brothers place!! Lots of food and lots of driving for me while OH gets to drink.

Wishing you all a very happy christmas! :kiss: :hugs:
I imagine things will be quiet for the next few days.

Leslie any news?? :test:

:xmas3: Ladies! Merry Christmas to you and yours! :xmas9:

Still have a lingering cough, but am much better! Pierce has the occasional cough, it's so sad. We are certainly on the mend though! Was so nice having my parents, brothers and sister in town this weekend (talk about a house full!). Hope your homes are full of warmth and laughter over these next few days :xmas6:

Lisa sounds lovely!! :) Merry Christmas! Being oh DD is aokay this year!!!&#9825;

Angel sounded like lots of company! I am glad ur both feeling better&#9825; merry christmas to u & pierce!

Leslie fxd for a christmas miracle&#9825; merry christmas!!

I hope all the new babies enjoy family friends and their first christmas! I hope to be saying that to everyone next year!

Merry Christmas Ladies&#9829;

Amy thinking of u!&#9825; i hope ur doing okay.

Ladies I may be completely making these things up and jinxing myself....
I haven't gotten AF yet. Usual is around cd 33 and last month was 34 in which I got very early in am hours ( today is 34). Both have passed. A few days ago my face started to clear. my face has been terrible with hormonal acne since my d and c over these few months and it finally changes. Then last night the crampy feelings have somewhat turned to the stretching and pulling. I know it can go either way within the next few hours but I am hoping my brain isn't just thinking crazy! I even have a plan if I get a BFP with wrapping and putting under the tree for DH. My thought is to test tomorrow morning while DH is sleeping. My friend is telling me to test today but I am worried my pee will not be concentrated enough :)
Thank you for listening to me vent because I really needed to!

Hi guys
Happy christmas xxx

Leslie that sounds great.
Here's hopung for u xxx
Best crimbo pressie ever xxx

I agree with Laura...what an AMAZING pressie that will be! :dust: FX'd for a true Santa Baby! :xmas6: :baby:

:dust:

Yay for prepping baby things Lisa!

Thanks ladies. Will update tomorrow.
Was feeling kind of warm tonight so took my temp and it is somewhat elevated...not by much but I wonder if I could be getting sick. I sure hope not! I wonder if that would throw AF off. My brain won't stop thinking :)

Hope everyone has a merry Christmas and enjoys time with family and loved ones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->