ttc after a d&c

It's Christmas! Hope Santa has been good to each of you!

Leslie what's the word?? I'm anxious for you! Come on :xmas6: :baby:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 4
Lol I'm somewhat frustrated with a possible tmi....I got up at 4:30 am and had to pee but didn't think of testing then because I figured I would wake up again and be able to. Woke up a little over an hour ago because so nervous I couldn't sleep. The other thing that is nervous right now is my bladder so i can't go yet. I hope I can go soon because if it's positive I wanted to surprise DH! Kinda comedic and annoying...nothing new for me though. I will be keeping you in suspense ( and myself)!

Bfn :( I don't get it. I guess I just convinced myself again. So where is AF is the question...

Noooo!!! :brat: Maybe it was a bad test and or your pee was diluted?!? Darn Santa! :gun: :xmas6:

Hadn't really drank anything and held for 4+ hrs. Better not be a bad test! I haven't seen a positive on frer ever so not sure.

Sorry the test was negative Leslie :hugs: has AF shown her face or are you going to test again?

Hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas and getting spoilt.
P looks so cute Angel!

My christmas was great! Baby got spoilt... all the gifts i got were for her! haha thats what i wanted though.
She decided to jam her feet right up in my stomach and ribs for a few hours yesterday... it was so painful.

I had my midwife appointment on xmas eve and everything was fine. HB fine, blood pressure same as last time. Bubs was sideways though which the nurse seemed to think she should be headed head down now. Not sure if thats good or bad. She also commented on the ultrasound that showed my low placenta. She said where mine is sitting is quite rare so she is not sure what its likely to do. i don't think anyone is hopefully is going to move.
do you think the baby can fit head down if my placenta is there in the way? my OH is getting worried there won't be enough room for her in their coz I'm quite narrow. I told him my tummy will just stretch to fit her but i don't really know.

Hi guys.
Happy xmas.

Leslie I'm hoping just too early.
Or too diluted for bfp xxx
No af yet means ur syill in xxx.

Lisa Simon didnt go head doen gor ages.
He did turn in loads of tine.
Ur tummy will eexpand for her chick.
Dont worry xxx

Love yo all.
We haf a lovely day xxx

Just jumping- Merry Christmas girls!

Angel, what a happy boy :)

Leslie, BOO TO BFN! Hoping the test was wrong.

Lisa, yay for presents for the babe!

Love you girls!

Hope everyone enjoyed the holiday! I am back to work today and wishing I had an extra day off :) I can't believe 2014 is around the corner

Glad you are feeling better Angel and hope you enjoyed first Christmas with pierce!
How was Zoey, Sophia ,and Simons first Christmas? - hope the mommies enjoyed as well!

Bethany your Facebook pictures are adorable!

Laura I have never heard of crimbo... Where does that come from?

Lisa glad you enjoyed your Christmas and your appointment went well.

No AF yet today and 3 days late. I have decided if AF doesn't come by Sunday I will test. I only have one frer and two digitals. These frers better not be a bad batch! I've been hearing some bad things about them lately. I just don't want to be in limbo.

Hey leslie.
Not sure bout crimbo. IIts just used here x
I found free crap.
Internet cheapies were giving me bfp long before frer
Here's hoping x
Hi to all. Xxx

Leslie fxd for bfp :dust: i hate that ur in limbo but sounds to me u should call frer and complain about the batch. Sounds to me like theyd send u a new box out. Im anxiously awaiting

Pierce is soooo cute!!!♡ how was ur day?

Lisa yay for family and baby stuff!! Ur little girls already spoiled :) as for head down zoey turned all the time til a week before i had her. So sometimes it doesnt happen til right before labor. :)

Jess how was christmas for the girls??

Zoey has four new toys a hippo with balls ...seasame street phone ...stacker ...and books that have her name on it with a reader. Not much but no one wanted to buy her stuff bc shes small and doesnt know better :( we got her a pink wagon jumperoo (used) zoo toy and bath toy. Small christmas. Hubby got me fuzzy socks which are nice a warm and kobe got a bumble toy he loves it! I got dh his game headset. His mom got everything plus alot more that she wanted and so did my bil n sil... along with my parents. Im thankful for my dd dog anddh :) praying i find a job asap!

Laura love the pics!! So glad simon loved his gift!! :)

Bethany hi!! Ur dd is a doll and u look wonderful and seem to be happy dh is home!! Horrary

I had a huge post. Prior to the last two i posted grr i hate the way the disappear :/ all well i tried to reply but forgot alot that i wtote. Sorry :(

Jen I will def complain to frer if it's a bad batch. I have a digital I will use with frer if I test again Sunday because that would be cd39... Same time I got bfp last time! Back to work right now so will chat later. Hope everyone is having a good day!

Hey guys xx

Jen sounds like zoey got lots. I'm sure she is happyxxx
Simon got lots from us but nothing very expensive.
Got bits from others too but lots of little things.
They don't need loads at that age.
Xxx

Leslie fx for u xxx

I'm on my new tablet ;)
Hoping no more dissapearing posts .

Love to all. Xxx

Leslie, willing AF to STAY AWAY! Wish I was near- I have some wondfos that you could go crazy dipping :)

Jen, sounds like a good Christmas! I just got Lorelei some books for Christmas :) I hope you find a good job soon too honey <3

Laura, a new tablet? Woohoo! How is Simon?

I want to go to the bookstore tomorrow! Want to collect I Spy books for the babe.

Hi ladies! Sorry I havent been on much. It's been a bit if a harder recovery than I thought it would be. Nothing was really found aside from a little tissue on my left ovary. My re said that it wash enough to cause any issue though. They did a uterine biopsy and we are still waiting on results for that. I have a post op appt tomorrow at 11:45 so hope to get some good news and answers. Fx!

Leslie, eeeek I hope you post that bfp soon hun!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful Xmas with loved ones. I've been thinking if you all and feel so blessed to have met you almost a year and a half ago! On to 2014 and great things for everyone! Xoxo

Amy, hey honey how are the holidays treating you?
I hope that this has been just what you need! I am sorry you don't have answers but am crossing my fingers for super fertility for you now. Love ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->