ttc after a d&c

Thanks Bethany :) My parents are visiting until the 31st which is wonderful. They got here the day after my surgery. Just a little tender but doing much better. I'm not confident that this procedure did anything other that just confirm that I don't have endometriosis or fibroids or things like that. :( uterine biopsy I think will tell us something and if not then I guess god is just not wanting us to have kids :(

God would not be that cruel. A rainbow will come and light up your life. It will be an incredible miracle <3 I cannot wait for that day to come for you and Leslie.

Praying 2014 is the year for your rainbow Amy! I'm glad your parents are in town...I hope you heal quickly! :hugs:

Leslie ~ Come on BFP! I admire your patience for waiting to test again...being in limbo would make me nuts :wacko:

:dust: :dust: for you both (& Jen II & DeeDee)

Laura ~ Hurray for a new tablet!

Jen ~ Zoey's Christmas sounds wonderful!

Bethany ~ How's that baby girl doing? How are you?

Jess ~ How was your Christmas?

Lisa ~ Your DD has time to turn, but sounds like your placenta is going to prevent a natural delivery. I imagine they'll schedule a c-section, did the mw mention that again?

Tash ~ Any word? How are you?

:wave: Hope I haven't missed anyone! xoxo

Angel, they are waiting for the 32 week ultrasound to confirm what the placenta is doing and then i imagine they will schedule it after that.

Leslie, hoping late AF is a good sign and your bfp is a few days away!
boo to being back at work!! new years soon so another day off!

Jen, thats no very nice that people didn't buy things for zoey coz she's to small!! She should get the most presents from them! Money was a bit tight in my house to so i only told my OH to buy me a chocolate stocking. Ive been buying lots of baby things tho so i was happy with that.
Hoping you can find a suitable job soon!

Laura, yay for new tablet! was that a xmas present?
love the video of simon... he sounds so excited and happy!

Bethany, how are you going? must have been nice to have DH home for xmas... you all look wonderful and happy in the photos! :)

Amy, hoping that little bit of tissue was all that was the trouble and you can get your bfp now. You more than deserve your LO after all you have been through. Hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

Jess, hope you had a wonderful xmas with your family! :hugs:

:hugs: everyone!

Jen sounds like Zoey had a great first Christmas and things went well with the family! Fingers crossed for you for a job. Will you be looking for anything or something in your field?

Thanks Laura yay for new tablet! My iPad still has disappearing posts but I hope your tablet is an exception! I'm getting annoyed with some of these pop up ads grrrr.

thanks Bethany! Wow already NTNP #2... Ready for another one already ?;) I am still loving your pictures

Amy thanks! Glad you are feeling ok and I hope this is what you needed just like hat Bethany said. 2014 is your year! Are you taking off this month? As frustrating as it is things happen when they are meant to. I know you are meant to have children and it will happen soon and be totally worth the wait .

Angel don't worry it is driving me nuts haha! I'm just worried if I don't wait I will get another bfn and be out of tests. I could test tomorrow but my brain is saying to wait until Sunday. Hope you and the family enjoyed your holiday!

Lisa hope you are feeling well. Sounds Elena ( hope I spelled that right) will have everything she needs! Yeah being back at work is a bummer but at last today is Friday and I get Wednesday off for New Year's Day.

Jess hope you enjoyed your holiday with the family!

Actually have to get ready for work. Have a good Friday everyone!
AF 4 days late still!

Leslie, no lie I had major baby blues at first. Recovery was hard for me. But I feel more on top of my game now!
Now as for the wicked witch of the south....STAY AWAY! IT IS BFP TIME!
Happy Friday lovey :)

Lisa, how was your Christmas? You are close to the wonderful third tri- is the time flying yet? And how ready do you feel?

Angel, my child is being stubborn. After doing mouth exercises I got to where I can nurse her with a shield without her hurting me- but now all she wants is her bottle. A battle every time. Just now she started screaming so hard that she made herself cough. She won that round and got her bottle. Boo.
I am doing pretty good these days :)
How are you and sweet Pierce?

I need caffeine. Sigh.

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/0973753d5004ff13231f4fa239e41a99_zps78facd27.jpg

Thanks ladies for your kind words! :)

Leslie, yes we are taking this month off. Im still temping but my temps are all over the place which was to be expected. I only have a general idea of what my RE did but will find out more today and with the pain and healing we just decided it wasnt a good idea to try this month. I hope that it doesnt delay my cycle and that we are into the next cycle soon! Are you going to test again today? AF better stay away!

Bethany, Im sorry you are having trouble nursing. Seems like between you and Angel and Laura (forgive me if I forgot anyone) bursing is not as easy as I think it will be :( I hope that things get better!!! love you loads!!!

Angel, how are you and Pierce doing?? Have your blocked ducts healed? Hope you are doing well hun!!! Love!!!!! <3

Laura, how is Simon doing? xoxo

Jess, how are things going with you and dh? Im hoping that he is still maing an effort and that things are going well. Kisses to you and Sophia!

Jen, hope that xmas wasnt too bad (family wise) and that you were able to enjoy the holidays as a mommy this year!

Lisa, hoping that the issue with your placenta isnt bad. I know its unsettling to hear something you dont want to hear from drs but I hope that these little hicups are just that...hic ups. :)

Jen II & Deedee, you ladies still around? Sending :dust: to you!

Hope I didnt forget anyone but if I did, please forgive me. Love you girls!!!

On phone cos tab not charged
Busy day. Teeth are running our house atmo.
Or rather lack of teeth

Amy. I hope u gwt gpod news at app xxx
Hugs xxx

Love to all. Il come on properly tomoro if
My lil man letsme

Leslie, I'm starting to get a little excited about how late AF is!!! Cant wait for you to test again.

Bethany, my christmas was wonderful thank you. Cant believe its over already. Time is flying but it feels like its going really slow at the same time. I do and i don't feel ready... but I'm not stressed! i feel like i will know what to do when the time comes.
Im so glad that you are feeling better. Do you have any tips on recovery?

Amy, I'm hoping nothing bad happens also... I've been googling a bit today which has scared me a little.

Laura, hope Simon is coping ok with the teething. :hugs:

So as i said I've been googling a bit about complete placenta previa this morning and am now a little worried... there isn't a great deal of info out there but from other forums I've read it seems to be a matter of 'when' i bleed not 'if' i bleed. All the women seem to have bleeds and have to go into hospital and some have to stay until birth and some don't. I haven't had any bleeds and now i don't know if i can make it to the end without a bled. Feeling worried! :wacko:

Amy I hope this break allows your body to reset :flow: How'd your appointment go? As for my ducts, well, turns out I didn't have a chronic milk blister issue rather a callus that was blocking the ducts! A testament to NOT follow all you read on Dr Google. I was using a wash cloth and caused my nip to toughen up :ouch: Nursing is work, but sooo worth it. Don't just listen to our complaints, I have 100 pros to nursing stories too, no bottles, boobie fixes any & every issue (hence a 20lb 4 month old), late night feeds are a cinch, poos are regular, his doting stares. Girl I'll be here to cheer you through the rough patches...you can always call me <~~I know you are going to have your LO, this is my +ve forward thinking! :hugs:

Leslie ~ :rofl: There I thought you had will-power, but it's all to preserve test! Hehehe! The suspense is making me anxious, I can only imagine how you are!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Lisa ~ Step away from Dr Google! Your DD is safely tucked away. Push what you've read to the side and enjoy the moment. Worrying isn't good for you, so if your brain is running scenarios, call your Dr and get some peace of mind. I'll ask my sis and see what she says about it. :hugs: Sending peaceful thoughts your way!

Laura ~ can you post pics of Simon on here? I want to see the babies ladies!!

Who is going to win the lotto so we can all fly and meet up at Laura's place? (Like how I picked Ireland for us?)

Jen~ When do babies teethe?

Bethany ~ Glad you are back on the saddle! Those blues are a bear to shake! How long is your DH home for? Woohoo for working on getting baby girl to take the ta-ta! Can you put her on to pacify after a bottle? Or half bottle, then boobie? I'm sure you've tried it all. These rascals love it fast and they know the ba-ba makes their belly full quickly! And did I miss that you've already started ttc #2?

Any big plans ladies for New Years?

Hey guys
Lisa I was just thinking about u.
I presume u know to be very careful bending and don't lift things
That's usually what may cause a bleed.
I do angel cards and stuff
Felt like I should warn u.
Prob felt that just cos u were worried xxx
Look after urself AMD u will be fine.
Do u hve stairs in ur house?
Sorry for seeming weird. Xx
If ur ever worried get checked by doc to put ur mind at eawe.
I went to hosp twice with simin.
All was fine but I felt bwtrer checking xxx

Had a huge update written and I guess I didnt hit post and closed the window.. :(

In a nutshell, my luck is still sh***y. Nothing was found wrong and since there is nothing to "fix" and no explanation, RE suggested for us to consider IVF. 1. Its super invassive 2. Super expenssive and 3. I have issues with MC's so no guarantee that Ill even keep it. We didnt even get to meet with the RE today, just the PA who checked my stiches and vitals and blah blah blah. DH and I talked about it in the car and bottom line, Im not ready to go the IVF route. I got pregnant three times (twice naturally and once with Clomid & IUI). If there is nothing wrong with me then why cant I get pregnant? It just leads me to think that god hates me and doesnt think that DH deserve this happiness. I just dont know what to do or what to think or how to feel right now. So sorry to sound so down. :(

Oh god Amy.
Hugs xx
It's not hopeless xx
They didnt find anything to prevent u having kids either xxx
I'm still hoping it happens for u now when u can TTC again xx
If it was me I would give it at least 6 cycles natural with meds xxx
I'm so sorry Amy.
Xxx hope u can start to feel bwtter soon xx

Lisa u don't hve to hve a bleed.
Ur goona find lots on internet who do cos women who don't
Post less xxx

Amy, sorry they didn't find anything. as you said you have got pregnant before so its not hopeless. You will be blessed with a LO soon enough. You have to hold hope that it will happen. :hugs:

Laura, i don't have any stairs. I am taking things quite easy but its hard to know how easy is acceptable. I think I'm going to stop walking the dogs coz they pull if they see other dogs. Can i still do cleaning and washing safely!? its hard to know. Im not holding to much confidence in the hospital at the moment coz they told me i could exercise and have sex and didn't warn me to take it easy at all but everything i read on the internet including Australian government websites say not to do any of that.
Very true about the good stories posting less... i should stay away from the forums and just read the medical info websites i think.
Thank you for thinking of me!! :) :hugs:

Angel, i will stay away from Dr Google i promise! :haha:
Let me know what your sis says... thanks for that!
New Years ill be sitting at home on the couch keeping the dogs calm when the fire works go! haha
Are you doing anything?

Hi Laura. Hows Simon today? Did you mention he is teething. Have any teeth started to break through yet? Sophie has no teeth yet. Wish you ladies could post some recent pics of your los since I don't have facebook. So what do you ladies have planned for the New Year?

Amy, you aren't going to ttc this month? Are you and dh still gonna bd sometime around ov time? Just for the fun of it? Or are you taking a break?

Lisa, just try to take it easy like Laura said. No heavy lifting for you hon. And try to stay away from dr. Google, all that will do is cause unnecessary stress.

Angel, how is Pierce doing with his tummy time? He looks adorable in the pic you posted, what a beautiful smile. :hugs: to Pierce.

Leslie, I so hope this is it and you get your bfp!! FX af has just started her 9 month vacay!!

Bethany, I can just imagine how cute and big Lorelei is getting. Shes about to celebrate her 2 months, how exciting! Sorry about your bf problems. Is she still getting breastmilk everyday? Your an awesome mother hon. I gave up when Sophie was 5 weeks old. My milk was all dried up by then.:hugs:

Hi Jen! Me and the girls had a very nice Christmas. They were all spoiled. Me and dh bought some learning toys for Sophie. It wad so cute watching her unwrap her gifts. I will try to post recent pics asap. I hope Zoey is doing great. Sophie is getting so big, almost 29 in. And close to 20 lbs.

Hi Tash, hope your pregnancy is going nice and healthy. :hugs:

Amy :hugs: Like Laura said they didn't say you cannot get pregnant either. Time to go old school :bunny: Dust off the OPKs, pick up a CBFM and get to :sex: Ditch the Femera, cycle monitoring and IUI! Thinking of you xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->