ttc after a d&c

So sorry you are going through this Amy. I know you were looking for answers. The good thing is there is nothing terrible that they found. Because you have been pregnant it seems that natural cycles worked best. I know how hard it must be to see this, but you will be blessed with your little one. I'm just sorry you have to deal with so much pain along the way :hugs:

I have to agree with Angel, Amy. Isn't it a good thing that they found nothing wrong with your uterus? I don't understand why your doctor is suggesting ivf after 6 cycles trying. Wouldn't she suggest trying ivf if you actually had fertility problems? Why doesn't the re tell you that your test results are good and its just taking your body a bit longer to get pregnant? Doesn't she think its good that they found no problems in your uterus? Im sorry hon, I'm just trying to be positive for you because you are so down right now. I know I'm nobody to talk, and I hope you don't take offense to me giving my opinion. I know at this point you probably have more questions than answers. I am happy they found nothing wrong with your uterus, but at the same time I am sorry you are left with not having the answers you need. You have every right to be angry for what you and dh are going through. I'm so sorry hon. :hugs:

Hey guys xx
So much for no posts going . doh!!!
Lisa my sil had it on 2 prey.
Both natural births but induced even though she was told c section xx
She had bleeds on one bub and all turned out fine xxx
Try not to worry.
I must have had a dream about u cos I woke up thinking tell u be carefully.xx
Def don't walk dogscxx
Don't lift anything espeacially off the ground.
Sounds like or doing it all.
I think bed rest is only if you h ad bleeds hugs xx
U will be great x
Love to all

Bfn frer and digital 5 days late :( this really doesn't make ttc easy.
I'm questioning whether I should still stay away from certain foods and meds because I have no clue what is going on!

Jess ~ I love that Sophie tried opening her own gifts! She is so tall...I bet it's still hard to dress her! Are your other girls doing ok on Christmas break? How is home schooling? Does your Mom get over to help you much? Pierce and tummy time are hit or miss...I give him a minute and try entertaining, but if fussy starts to escalate I flip him over. I'm ok with him not crawling or rolling yet...I like I can put him down and know where he is! Ha!

Lisa ~ I think the dogs might be too much if they are pulling...be careful!

Leslie ~ What in the world?!? No BFP, no AF...is this normal for you? :shrug: You see the Dr next month, right? You must have ovulated really late! I know you don't want the added pressure, but perhaps a month of OPKs would give you insight on when you O? Just a thought...hmmm.

Jen, Bethany :hugs: to the girls.

Laura ~ :hugs: to Simon

Amy ~ Sending rainbow wishes your way!

Tash ~ Heelllloooo??? Any word on her ladies?

:wave: errrbody!

Hey xx
I think cos of typo my meaning may be crossed .
Lisa I mean u seem to be doing it all right xxx
Just in case. It read a bit funny.

Posting cos on phone.
Havent had time to sort tablet.
Lil man is a wee bit of a cranky monkey.
Il post pics soon when um more together ;-)

Leslie coyld still become bfp.
Some people dobt hve enough toll a week r so late.
Hopung it is xx

Hey to all xxx

Jessica, hi! Lorelei is doing good. Still mostly a formula baby- thriving on the stuff!
How is miss Sophia? And how are you?

Amy, never ever apologize for sounding "down." Life is hard and you are entitled to your feelings. I know that it is great that they can find nothing wrong but also incredibly depressing because you want there to be some answer, some reason, something to fix.
I wish that I had answers for you love. I really do. I believe that you will get your miracle. It isn't fair that you have been going through this heartbreak and I hope that soon it will end. But please don't give up. Don't give up on the rainbow.
Wish I really was the Stork. I'd be sending you two babies. :hugs:

Lisa, when the time comes you will definitely feel ready. It gets so exciting at the end :)
I second what Angel said about enjoying the moment and your pregnancy! It is hard for us not to worry though :hugs: wish I knew more about placenta previa!

Angel, little stinker nurses much better when she isn't tired. After she has been asleep for several hours she will nurse with minimal complaint. When she is tired and grumpy she doesn't want to have to work for her food. I try bullying her but she won't have it lol.
You didn't miss anything- just changed my little status under my name to NTNP #2!
Pierce sounds like he is thriving! What can you do about your callus honey?

Laura, how is Simon doing? Hope he got over his grumpiness :)

Leslie, my first BFP was a late one- hoping that that is the case for you! How are you doing?

Getting new glasses in a couple of weeks. Very excited!

Hey guys.
I feel so sorry for simon . his gums are killing him.
Stupid teething.
His reflux is creeping back too.
Prob need to up zantac again.
He is a great little guy though. Not complaining much really
Just wants to be in my arms all the time which is doable ;)

Wouldu be happy if u got bfp now Bethany.
Are u aiming towards or away from ov time xx
Just curious cos part of me aches to be preg again but I know its not a good idea
For simon and for me.

Love to all xx

Amy hope ur ok sweetie xxx

Laura, anything to give him gum relief? Enjoy snuggling with your boy. Baby snuggles are the best <3
I'm not sure how I'd feel if I got a BFP now. I figure that maybe it wouldn't feel real.
Not sure if I am ovulating. Still haven't had AF. And have only recently begun to BD again :)
Hard not to be baby hungry when they keep growing. I want Lorelei to be my tiny baby forever

No Angel being this late is not normal for me. Will be quite annoying if AF does sneak up on me. Still not here though. Yes I see the doc January 20 so after this will figure out next steps and am thinking about OPKs so I am least understand when I ovulate. To be honest I have a shy bladder and of course this is hard even for pregnancy testing. I will speak with doctor then decide. How are you and pierce? I like your new avatar pic!

Laura you are so sweet to be thinking of Lisa and giving all these pointers...such support! Sorry Simon is cranky and having issues with teething :/. Hope he is doing better!

Lisa hope you are feeling well and less anxious! When do you have your next appt with the doc or scan?

Bethany how late was your first BFP? Do you know anything about it being bad if BFP takes longer? I just know nothing about it other than HCG levels are lower. I'm gonna call the doctor if no AF tomorrow and mention a week late and see if they want to do a blood test or what. I have one digital left waiting for Wednesday.
How are you and Lorelei? Is the hubby home for awhile now?

Hope all is well with you and the girls Jess. How are you and your husband doing?

Amy thinking of you and hope you are starting to feel better.

Leslie, I was about a week late with my first BFP! I don't think that it is bad if it takes longer- could be that that cycle you just ovulated at a different time, you know? I have known women from church who have gotten early BFPs and some who have gotten late BFPs. Course who doesn't wish for the early ones?
Those blood tests are amazing. It will be an exciting day when they figure out how to get us to do them at home for cheap.
Crossing my fingers because this is very promising! *rainbow dust*
The babe is good, sleeping in her rock n play right now. Husband is home until his work visa comes in for his new assignment :(

Laura, anything to give him gum relief? Enjoy snuggling with your boy. Baby snuggles are the best <3
I'm not sure how I'd feel if I got a BFP now. I figure that maybe it wouldn't feel real.
Not sure if I am ovulating. Still haven't had AF. And have only recently begun to BD again :)
Hard not to be baby hungry when they keep growing. I want Lorelei to be my tiny baby forever

I'm putting bonjella on his gums and letting him gnaw on my knuckle ;)
Yeah I can't believe simon is 7 months.
In one way I cant wait to him talking but then he will be big
I'm waiting till he is at least one anyway.
Gotta lose weight and fix my liver hopefullyvtoo.

Leslie late bfp prob just means late ov and late implant. Not bad at all xxx

Simon to day

Attachments

• IMG_20131229_094429.jpg
    IMG_20131229_094429.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20131229_094412.jpg
    IMG_20131229_094412.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20131229_094319.jpg
    IMG_20131229_094319.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20131229_094329.jpg
    IMG_20131229_094329.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 3
Some recent ones

Attachments

• 1499611_10202927124248661_509053616_n.jpg
    1499611_10202927124248661_509053616_n.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 1499457_10202927128608770_804393169_n.jpg
    1499457_10202927128608770_804393169_n.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 1514996_10202946307168222_911662952_n.jpg
    1514996_10202946307168222_911662952_n.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 1452577_10202993663912111_1633812833_n.jpg
    1452577_10202993663912111_1633812833_n.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 1521432_10202962456931956_839712160_n.jpg
    1521432_10202962456931956_839712160_n.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 3
Well ladies if I did of late then I would say we didn't catch anything because we stopped BDing cd 18 so couldn't see that...only HCG raising slow. I could have sworn I would get AF today with how I am feeling but I guess time will tell. I want to eat cocktail wieners on New Years unless there is a good reason I shouldn't !:)

When/ where is DH's next work assignment Bethany?

Lovely pictures Laura!

Say if u ov n 18.
Plus 10 for implant
Then a bit for hcg to rise.
What day did u test.
And it wasn't first pee.
So I'm thinking u still could beheres hoping x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads