ttc after a d&c

He has been making sounds fir ages.
He gas different sounds for different things.
But this is first deliberate copy.
I know its not a full word but its great.
The area hus stroke was in can affect speech so it's brilliant sign.

Lisa love love ur bump!!
Angel hi i hope u and peirce are well♡
Sorry for improper post

Laura great news about Simon talking. Correct me if I'm wrong but Simon seems to be hitting all of his milestones on time if not early. I remember you telling us how he started sitting up on his own very early. None of my children were sitting up unsupported as early as Simon, not even my oldest daughter who was a very precocious baby. Could it be he has been healing very quickly from his stroke? Are they even sure he has mild cp? I think you may have a little genius there. I love to hear about Simon thriving and how great he is doing. He truly is your little miracle baby. :hugs:

Happy new year ladies! Sorry for confusion I did get AF it's just light and I get paranoid about taking meds and eating certain things because I guess you never know. I have started spotting so slowly getting to normalish

Jess thanks hon xxx
Yeah he is doing well thank god.
Clever lil man.
He def has cp.
His right hand especially is far behind his left.
But he compensates really well and
Is really responsive when we play and do therapy together.
He is the best ;-)
Hope ye r all well honey xxx
Happy new yr

Leslie new yr fresh start xxx
Rainbow bub xxx

Well I would have to say his physical therapy is doing wonders not to mention he is a resilient little man, isn't he. Glad he is doing well hon. Have a Happy New Years! :hugs:

Jess ~ What a Houdini Sophia is! Didn't take her long to master rolling over! And yay for play mats! We have a Nook Lilypad and I often wish it were bigger to facilitate scooting (should he ever decide to prop up on his forearms haha!). As for my work---I'm at home. When I got pg I figured I would no longer assign myself classes, so I'm just coordinating schedules from home. I'm in the midst of scheduling for spring now. Quite the challenge when Pierce's sitter/nanny isn't around...I need an extra set of hands!

Leslie ~ Booooo to AF! Take whatever makes you comfortable. :friends: That dadgum :witch:

Bethany ~ Hold that baby girl if it gives you multiple hours of sleep! I hear every squeak out of Pierce when he is in his crib, so I can only imagine what it would be like to have him on my chest.

Jen ~ Enjoy your company tonight! What a multitasker you've become!

Laura ~ Baba!!!!! His first true word! These babies are hitting some amazing milestones! How exciting! :cloud9:

Amy ~ Thinking of you...I can't wait to see what more the RE says. I hope you can do IUI and back it up with some good old fashioned :bunny: and I'm talking the babamchickabowwowwow style :bunny: I think you are making great choices :hugs:

Lisa ~ I think your pics are making me miss my bump! I must have hit my head :haha: Can't believe I'm thinking that way! Hope you are staying cool in the summer heat!

Tash, Jen II and DeeDee :hugs: Hope I haven't missed anyone!

So my DH had 2 friends come for a surprise visit. Nice of them to be spontaneous, I remember those days, but we have a baby and "partying" is not in our cards! A friggin heads-up would've been nice. My DH dropped them off at our friend's bar, let's hope they stay out until tomorrow. Tons of hotels out there *hint hint*

Meanwhile, I am thankful for 2013 and all it had to offer (the challenging moments and the miraculous). Now I'm lacing up my boots for 2014 because it's time to chase down a couple rainbows for our beloved Amy and Leslie! :dust: :dust: Happy New Years ladies!

Have you ladies heard about the 13 year old girl who had her tonsils removed and went into cardiac arrest and eventually went brain dead? It is so sad and scarey, especially since Natalie had the exact same surgery at the very place this happened, Children's Hospital Oakland. It is so scarey how this happened from a Tonsillectomy. That poor child, I can only imagine what her family are going through.

Just saw this on the Today Show this morning...how awful and heartbreaking!!

Happy New Years ladies!! I am so thankful for all of you. You have been such a great blessing in my life!! :hugs: and :kiss:

I cant remember if I posted thus aalready but Simon copied mom today.
Woohoo ;-) I said mama he said mom.
He sqid it a few tines and then later in front of my sis too ;-)

Angel, let me remind you how painful it is! haha I cleaned the house today and i can barely move now. My hips have stopped working and my back is in agony. On the plus side i think my nesting gene is starting to kick in. Got the whole house cleaned, all the washing done and the nursery is nearly done.
I don't have any resolutions this year... I'm as happy as i could be right now and i don't need anything more. Although i will be on a mission to lose this baby weight as soon as I'm able. Do you have any resolutions?

Laura, how cute!!! i can't wait to hear my LO say mum! You must be so proud of him

Thank Jess! Do any spills go through the gaps in the puzzle mat? i don't know if i can justify spending that much on a mat. Although i just saved $300 on the draw for her room. happy new year to you also! :hugs:

Leslie, how are you feeling? So annoying AF was so late. Here's hoping your appointment can offer some help.

brb to finish... gotta pick up OH from station

Amy, I am thinking that 2014 is going to be your year! I'd bet on it! Love you <3 take care of yourself

Jessica, Sophia will be walking before I know it! :)
Why did that little one pass away from getting her tonsils removed? I had mine taken out when I was very young- they put in my first ear tubes then too. Poor child :(
I haven't been keeping track of how much formula she eats but I should because I am curious!

Leslie, so sorry that the damned witch showed! 2014 is going to be your year too. Definitely indulge in what you were holding back from. I hope you had a great holiday :flower:

Lisa, love your bump! Making me miss mine. You will miss yours too once she is here :)

Laura, bet that you are just over the moon excited for Simon to be talking at you! He will be saying that he loves his mum all too soon <3

Jen, how is your girl? And your pup? You are amazing to still be pumping :)

Angel, what happened with the friends who were rude (anyone who shows up on my doorstep unannounced is rude in my book lol)? How are you doing?

Happy new year ladies :)
Went book shopping with my husband and we browsed the children's section and they had books with titles like "Bedtime Stories for Girls."
Um, what? What makes it *for girls*? Like boys can't enjoy a story if it has fairies or princesses? Like girls can't enjoy stories with dinosaurs and bugs. Sexist I tell ya!
Do you ladies have any resolutions? I am hoping to lose my baby weight and read more. Already have a book under my belt for this year :)

Thought I would share a picture of my Lorelei pie. I have some where she is grinning but they are dark. And one I took when we went to Hellmart that is really funny but she looks sad/bored so I won't share it either lol.

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/dc2d9d9f49c96f9f01c641bea0f3d82a_zpsd64488b1.jpg

Happy New Years ladies!!!!

Bethany, your little munchkin is so adorable!!! <3

Leslie, 2014 has to be it for us! Im sorry that darn af showed but Im REALLY REALLY REALLY praying this is her last visit for a long time for you!!! And yay for Simon copying mommy!!!! :)

Jess, lots of love to you doll! Hope you had a wonderful NYE!

Lisa, 2014 will def be special for you and dh! Hope time flies and she is here before you know it.

Angel, how was your NYE? As for resolutions... Im sure you guessed it... GET PREGNANT! lol

Laura, hope you enjoyed your NYE snuggles with Simon!! :)

Jen, lots of love to you and Zoey!

Tash, Jen II & Deedee.. dont know if you ladies are still lurking but happy new year!!!!

Hope I didnt miss anyone :oops: Heres to 2014 bringing wonderful things for us all!!! Couldnt have asked for a better group of ladies to start the year off with! Love my cyber sisters!!! :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->