ttc after a d&c

Bethany, Lorelei is adorable, beautiful eyes. I love how her thighs are filling in, so cute! And my daughters like dinosaurs!! But it is interesting to see how radically different little boys and girls can be. My daughter Natalie is so girly, loves makeup, barbies, and dresses. But at the same time she likes to play with mud and get dirty lol.

Laura, Simon is so clever!! Before you know it, hes gonna be talking in sentences!

Hi Jen, hope you are enjoying the holiday season with dh and Zoey.

Angel, I agred with Bethany, that was a tad bit rude of your dh friends. But looks like your dh handled the situation very good.

Leslie, lovely bump you have! As for the mats, I put Sophie down wthout a diaper due to a bad diaper rash. She peed right on 2 of the mat pieces and I did clean it quickly but it didn't go through or on the hard wood floors.

Hi Amy and Leslie happy New Year! Praying for both of you to have New Year bfps!!

Natasha? Hope everything is going well for you and with your pregnancy.

:hugs: to you all!

Bethany, Lorelei is so cute!! Love the outfit and headband too! :)
Everything seems to be very 'boy' or 'girl' for babies. They should definitely mix it up. My OH found these dinosaur toys he really wants to buy. Although i think they are more for him! lol

Thanks Amy! Are you on break from work at the moment? How is work going?

My hips are in so much pain... They usually hurt but cleaning the house yesterday killed me. I can barely walk today and they are aching so bad.
I don't know what to do... i feel like I'm doing all the things i can.
Any tips?

Amy love ya also and this IS the year for you also!! You and Leslie!!! I keep praying♡ as angel said bring on the 2014 rainbows♡♡

Laura how awesome he said mom!! Zoey hardly talks and only says umm and i think yea... should i be worried??

Any of the babys crawling or lifting themselfs up to a stand? Idk when all that happens but zoeys been tryin to climb her toys and they fall over it scares me. Idk what to do to help her...

Bethany shes gorgeous!!!♡♡ great resolutions! I want to lose my baby weight but dh is trying to concieve again. I only wanted one but now im like another would be okay... except extra weight :/ all well babies are blessings but this mom needs a job :/

Jen Zoey is almost 7 months right? Just make sure to be right around her when she pulls up to standing. Sophia can also pull up to standing but it really scares me because she could fall. She can even stand alone balancing for a few seconds. But I don't encourage it. I don't want her to injure her head. As for crawling, shes not doing that yet. She was born almost a month early so doc told me not to expect her to do certain things the same age as her peers. But so far she is doing very well. She doesn't even look like she was born early. People always assume she is a few months older. Don't worry about Zoeys development. She is doing fine. She will be walking in no time!! :hugs:

Oh and Jen, from experience with my other 2 daughters, all babies develop skills at different times. My first daughter (almost 14 now) was very very precocious. I didn't compare Natalie's development to her and Natalie did indeed develop slower than Alyssa but once she hit a year there was no difference between their development. Natalie is just as bright and intelligent as Aly. As long as Zoey isn't delayed there is nothing to worry about ( I know, easier said than done).

Bethany ~ What a sweet sweet baby!!! She has such a sweet face and that hair...aww! Yay for reading...I can't find the time, I'm jelly!

Laura ~ What a relief that Simon is talking...no stopping him now!

Jen ~ Zoey is pulling up...and ttc #2, what progress!! :cloud9: I imagine the babes getting bumps on their heads will be par for course. I'd just stack pillows around her and make her environment safe, but I really don't know what the right thing is :shrug:

Jess ~ Sophia is so strong, already pulling herself up...seems like yesterday she rolled over! These babes grow quickly!

Amy ~ :dust: & :hugs: ditto for Leslie

Lisa ~ Oh the aching bones-ouch! I used to sleep sitting up with my legs crossed Indian style...I did forget that part!

Afm & Pierce & uninvited house guest: P did a good little push up today during tummy time and has suddenly this amazing head control. Guess tummy time is paying off ;) House guest :grr: I've nothing good to say about the situation...they did move furniture around for me, but the "annoyed" is out weighing their one act of "responsible." I need a house further from the beach...maybe I should go stay at a hotel? :whatisupwithrudepeople:

Is it Friday yet?

Oh no angel?? What did I miss? What house guest is this? Hope things get better Hun and that they stay out of your way!

:wave: Amy. DH had 2 friends (one is his 27 year old nephew) from his home town pop in for an impromptu visit. They called Monday and said, "Our plane gets on at 3p." I thought they were kidding...I should've said, "and which hotel shuttle will be picking you up?" :dohh: It's tough with a baby who refuses a bottle, I've become a prisoner to my own room (nursing). I'll survive....at least in here I don't have to pretend to be nice. <~~~tough for me to do.

oh yikes!!!! What were they thinking?? 1. who does that and 2. did they not know that you have a baby to tend to??? How long are they staying for?

Bethany Lorelei is gorgeous xxx

Amy hope ur neq yrs was fun xxx

Love to all xxx

Lisa maybe it's time for physio.
Hurts but gives relief.
Swimming is the best xx
Hugs.

Jen I wouldn't be worried hon.
He is copying sounds.
He doesnr really know what he is saying. ;-)
Zoey will surprise u soon. Xxx
Thats what Simon was doing until new yrs eve.
Vowel sounds mostly.totally normal.
Id love another but m gonna wait cos Simon needs all mt time. X
Xxx

Angel when are they leaving.
Id be furious.
Id tgey get embarrassed I would whip my boob out all the time to get rid of um ;-)
Not fair to be stuck in ur room x

Angel yikes about guests i hope they leave soon! I cover up and sit in corner in living room while nursing at home. I refuse to lock myself up even when my husband has company over. I feel its my home but dh is always home with me. I hope they leave soon! Hurray for peirce seemslike he is doing so well!!! :)

Jess ur so right! Sounds like she is

And half my post deleted!!! Grr

Doing well! Ur right that all develop at there own pace! :)

Lorelie is gorgeous&#9825;&#9825;

Zoey is sick :( horrible cough and congestion. I know ill never be financially ready for another but with handy downs nursing and making my own baby foods (most stuff) im only spending on diapers really. So hopefully itll be okay.

Jen just curious do you puree the food or mash it up? Im looking into buying something to puree food. I have a magic bullet, think thats good enough? What is Zoeys favorite food? I found this simple recipe of steamed and then pureed broccoli, potatoes and then pureed with cheddar cheese (all organic preferably). I'm just worried the cheese and broccoli will give her gas. I hear babies love the potatoes, broccoli, and cheese. So sorry Zoey is sick. Sophia has inevitably gotten sick from her 2 older sisters twice but thankfully she just had a runny nose and got over it very quickly. Its my daughter Natalie who got bronchitis many times and she has asthma.

That recipe sounds delicious! I am afraid to give her cheese and brocolli due to gas upset belly. She loves strawberry yogurt and butternut squash. Ive made her chicken carrots and peas too pureed. I use the bullet its perfect. So ur fine :) i do mash and dice up bananas strawberries carrots potatoes etc for her thou. She gets.yogurt melts cheesepuffs cookies for snacks. Shes great at mashing foods with her two teeth and jaw. Sophia will have a strong immune system im sure! I gave zoey a vapor bath with lots of steam in the room tonight. Ive been nursing her gave her lots of cuddles. Hopefully she will get better soon. She has a swim class starting on wednesday so im really hoping she can go since i cant be refunded :/.

How is everyone?

Leslie and Lisa hurray!! We are fb buddies!! So glad u found me :)

Thankfully the guys leave tomorrow!! :happydance: Laura I totally should've whipped my boobs out! I bet my DH would've been quick to send them to a hotel at that point if they didn't on their own! Lol!

Jess (or Jen) ~ Can babies have broccoli before 8 months? I've read conflicting stories :shrug: Pierce starts oatmeal tomorrow!! Pediatrician advised veggies (orange, then green) before fruits. I'm excited to cook for him! Let me know how you like the Magic Bullet Jess. I have the Beaba Babycook, but think my magic bullet would do just as well.

Jen ~ Poor Zoey. So sad when they are sick. My advice is to nurse nurse nurse! And how exciting for swim lessons!

TGIF ladies!!

That recipe sounds delicious! I am afraid to give her cheese and brocolli due to gas upset belly. She loves strawberry yogurt and butternut squash. Ive made her chicken carrots and peas too pureed. I use the bullet its perfect. So ur fine :) i do mash and dice up bananas strawberries carrots potatoes etc for her thou. She gets.yogurt melts cheesepuffs cookies for snacks. Shes great at mashing foods with her two teeth and jaw. Sophia will have a strong immune system im sure! I gave zoey a vapor bath with lots of steam in the room tonight. Ive been nursing her gave her lots of cuddles. Hopefully she will get better soon. She has a swim class starting on wednesday so im really hoping she can go since i cant be refunded :/.

How is everyone?

Leslie and Lisa hurray!! We are fb buddies!! So glad u found me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->