ttc after a d&c

Jess so cute she is moving about.
It did happen fast xx
What age can u put um just on floor?
We hve wooden floors and tiles.
So he is always on his mat.

Hope everyone is well xxx
Hoping to see Leslie and amy with bfps early in 2014.
Xxx

Hey ladies, sorry I'm not keeping up. Im trying but my brain isn't letting me! lol I haven't been sleeping well so I'm sure thats not helping and my hip and back pain is bad!
Just wanted to check in and tell you all I'm thinking of you. Hope those of you in the blizzards are keeping warm.

:hugs:

Laura ~ Eek for the cat having worms! Easily treated, but safer to keep them away from Simon's things for now. As for being on the floor, once they get moving I doubt we will be able to keep them on a mat or area rug...Decland, my nephew, only crawled on hardwood floors and was just fine (his knees toughened up like the pediatrician said they would). Do you have a daily routine w/ Simon? I'm still just doing things as they are needed (playing, naps, feeding...).

Jess ~ Genetics are really interesting! My neighbor has 3 daughters and they don't favor each other at all (body type, hair and eye color all differ!). Pierce's eyes still look like my Dad's, born frosty blue (as are my bro's & sis'). I've my Mom's blue eyes and my DH has Crayola green. I was anxious to see what happens w/ P's eyes, but it may be awhile, thanks for letting me know :)

Lisa ~ Sorry you are having a tough time. Can you go to physical therapy to help ease the pain? My gf had to go for her hips and it helped her tremendously!

:dust: To Leslie & Amy! (Jan = Halloween babies!)

( PS I saw on Horsey's journal that her water broke! )

Maybe stress made it wonky? Only thing I changed was taking more calcium and I don't see how that could do anything. Glad your guests are gone! Did you get a snow storm also?

No snow here...was 62F today. Will drop down to the 20's by Tuesday. Weather here is always wacky. One minute they call for :rain: then :coolio: seldom we get :xmas7: it's def :loopy:

Lisa, I totally understand your OH about the toys! I keep buying picture puzzle books that Lorelei won't be big enough for for a while...but I pull them out to look at when I am bored :)
Do you have SPD honey? With all your pain it sounds like it. Big hugs!

Amy, I think 2014 is going to be an amazing year for you- it is an even number and I think that even numbers are lucky! (And logical)

Jen, how is the job hunting going? Did you say that you were TTC again? SQUEE! That is very exciting! Everything will work out :kiss:

Angel, I read when I nurse and bottle feed :) Currently reading Gulp by Mary Roach and loving it! Btw, did you know that Sarah Addison Allen has a new book coming out this month?
How does Pierce enjoy his tummy time? He sounds like he is doing great! Loving his picture. How messy is feeding?

Jessica, that is too cute about Sophie wanting to drink from a cup! What a sweetie pie :)

Leslie, I keep hearing that Orange is the New Black is great but haven't seen it! We have been watching a lot of The Tomorrow People (I have seen the original but like this new spin) and trying to talk DH into starting The Borgias. Oh and soon the season premiere of Helix will be available and I want to see it so bad!
I hope your cycles are regulating. Makes one feel more in control. Sending you all kinds of relaxing rainbow baby vibes. Have you ever tried closing your eyes and visualizing a baby? Imagine it implanting and growing and thriving? Used to do that as a way to relax and let my body know "hey, this is what I want. Make it happen would ya?" ;) I didn't have much see in the first trimester. When I did I would spot so I just avoided it. No doctors orders not to though- when the time comes do what you feel comfortable with honey.

Laura, Simon has good taste in food! Yum yum :)
Sorry one of the cats has worms! My cat has had worms twice but we vanquished them for good last time.

Well, we got some pet mice lol. Lots of pets in this house! We just love them. The cat too. He is constantly sitting outside their cage, watching them run in their wheel or grooming. "kitty TV" we call it.
https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/3cfa61d2bacac61c7829b5f1c40c0bda_zps7f8ef981.jpg
Nursing isn't going well at all. When I even pull out a boob she starts to frown. I don't understand it at all. My shield can be dripping milk and she still doesn't want it. Just her bottle. I try not to feel rejected.
Oh and yay for Horsey's water breaking!

Hey xxx

Angel e more or less has routine with food ams naps.
Now of his choosing ;-)
He has bottle on waking.
Porridge and small drink 1 to 2 hrs after.
Then snooze.
Then fruit at 1 ish and bottle about 20 min after.
Usually another snooze.
Then dinner about 4 ish.
Bit of bottle after again
Another snooze.
I igive him sippy cup with all food now.
More for learning than drinking.
Then bed bottle at 7.
Play is every time in between he isn't refluxy.
;-)
Busy day.
The routine kind of found us when he gor used to fgood.

Hurray for horsey ;-)

Aw Bethany look at that cute cross face ;-)
Bottle is easier for um.
Once they realise that ur goosed.
That's what happened us.
Bottle in hosp on docs orders.
Then he liked it toomuch to change tome.
It is disappointing but just keep in ur head happiness and health is most important xxx

Awww poor Lorelie. Someone just likes her bottle...she isn't rejecting you. She is being quite clever, one way it is quick and the other requires work (even when boobie is full). And even crying she looks so stinking cute! As for books, I'm so far behind, I need to make a list so when the day comes that I can enjoy reading I'll be ready! :) How funny is kitty tv!

Laura ~ Thanks for sharing your schedule. P's mornings are starting to get predictable, but the rest of the day not so much.

Happy Monday!

Laura, I don't like nursing but I hate constantly washing bottles. Bah! :)

Angel, she is even a stink about which boob it is too- she hates my left. Hates it. Not sure what it ever did to her but ah well.

So tired. Was up all night. I *think* she finally drifted off in her swing so may hop in bed. Feeling really productive though as I scheduled an appointment with a dentist (haven't seen one in ages) and call the ENT about getting her lip and tongue ties clipped.
Vaccinations tomorrow. Do I give her fever reducer before or after appointment?

Amy and Leslie, this made me think of you girls

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/32e8c984e23f054148d4d89c34171d90_zpsa6738bdf.jpg

2014 is going to be a great year for conceiving rainbows <3

Does she have a short frenulum? Did you tell us that already? Sorry if I missed it. And noTylenol before shots. They say only treat if fever or discomfort is present after it's done. I had to give P infant Tylenol about 6 hours after his shots (at 2 mo and 4 mo). Get your sleep doll!

Hi girls :wave:

Hope everyone is well! Feeling sad today... AF showed and Im so nervous about starting a new cycle... ALONE. No RE...Im starting to second guess myself and this decision...sighs :(

Amy I'm thinking of you and hope you are doing well! Sounds like you have a good plan moving forward and I so hope that your BFP will appear very soon! Maybe a valentines day BFP? :)

Thanks hun! That would be wonderful!! Im so sorry to hear that your cycle was kind of wonky... grr af! Now that Im CD1, we are only a week apart! I so so so hope that we both fall pregnant!!!

Amy and Leslie, this made me think of you girls

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/32e8c984e23f054148d4d89c34171d90_zpsa6738bdf.jpg

2014 is going to be a great year for conceiving rainbows <3

:kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs: Thanks love!!! m sorry that your poor LO isnt nursing... dont feel rejected at all. Maybe she is just saying "Mommy, you went through so much trouble to have me that I dont want you to worry about nursing me!". Chin up... love you!!

Angel, Laura, Jess, Jen, Lisa and anyone I have missed...Love and hugs to everyone!!!!!! :hug:

Hugs Amy. Xx
Ur just trying natural way foe awhile.
I'm confident for it working for u.
Ur not turnint ur back on docs.
It's always option later again if u choose it.
But I'm hopibf it wont come to that xxx

Hey yo all xxx

Simon smiled gor last 2 lots if shots
So fx gor same for ye Bethany.

Feeding clinic tomoro.
Here starts appointments agaib.
Break was lovely

In case yer wondering I'm on mt phone
Hence million typos.
Tablet is really slow.
Dobt tell oh ;-)

Lorelei is such a cutie, even her cry is adorable! I like her hair bands. So sorry about that you are having problems nursing. Its always been a struggle with me because I had problems with an extremely low milk supply. Can't believe Lorelei is 2 months old!!

Hi ladies!!

Amy, I am so hoping you get a lovely surprise going natural this month. :flower:

Bethany i love how u and angel think! Amy and Leslie will have their 2014 rainbows.

:dust:

Amy maybe not having re this cycle will make it magical. I really pray ur sticky bean comes&#9825;

Bethany Lorelie poor baby! Dont feel rejected zoey goes back and forth. She loves me to pump her bottles and its soo much work washing steriling and pumping lol. I think next baby will be formula feed after two months old. Shes such a cutie! How are u feeling? Hope u get some sleep. Oh and lorelie is smart bottles much faster! Lol zoey gulps like crazy with size 1 nipples! Tongue/lip tie hmm that can definately affect her nursing. Try after she has thatdone. U might be able to get her to after thats complete.

Jess wow she took off with milestones!!! Hurray!! :) lmk how cheese and brocolli goes! Im going to try cheese next with zoey. Its the aged cheesethats easily digested. So maybe baby cubes she will enjoy. Then ill try steamed brocolli bits. :)

Angel teeth can start btw 6-10months for two bottom teeth. Some babies start earlier (typically girls). For pain u can try frozen celery sticks babies love to gum and suck on them! Its just water and helps sooth sore achy gums. After 6months for bedtime u can use ibprophen. Or if ud rather tylenol. Motrin works so much better though. Some babies it happens and ull never know some are just cranky.

Laura i put zoey on rug since 3months once she started crawling i allow her on hardwood floor but i stay close by so she doesnt hurt her head. Those abc mats or even a blanket/pillows work great on hardwood floor to let him on :) put him down when ur ready. He will let u know if he doesnt want to be there.

Leslie hi how are u?

Lisa completely understand. Cant believe ur little girl will be here soon&#9825;

Hugs Amy. Xx
Ur just trying natural way foe awhile.
I'm confident for it working for u.
Ur not turnint ur back on docs.
It's always option later again if u choose it.
But I'm hopibf it wont come to that xxx

Thanks hun! :) Im so glad that Simon did so well with his shots!!! :D

Amy, I am so hoping you get a lovely surprise going natural this month. :flower:

Thanks Jess!!! Hope things are going well for you right now! xoxo

Bethany i love how u and angel think! Amy and Leslie will have their 2014 rainbows.

:dust:

Amy maybe not having re this cycle will make it magical. I really pray ur sticky bean comes&#9825;

Thanks Jen! :hugs: Hope everything is well with you!

Still having a bit of trouble following lately but here we go anyway! haha

Bethany. i think i may have SPD... i had never heard of that. When ever i mention the pain to the midwife she just says thats normal. Maybe next time all be a bit more persistent and tell her i don't think this is just normal pregnancy hip pain. My back pain is back with a vengeance now too! :(
aww little Lorelei... i know she's upset but its still so cute!
I used to have mice when i was younger. They are so cute! What colours are they?
Does your cat get in Lorelie's cot... caught one of my cats sleeping in there yesterday.

Jen, I know its getting so close... only 12 weeks and possibly 9 or 10 weeks if i get the c section. Its so close yet so far!!

Amy, hopefully this month you can try and relax and just have some fun BDing with your DH with no other assistance. :hugs:

Angel, I'm really paranoid about going to see a physio or something about my hips in case they don't know anything about placenta previa and tell me to do something thats bad for it. Im not even trusting to hospital at this point coz they haven't said anything other than come in if you start to bled.
My protective mum gene has kicked in and i think i know whats best! lol Not sure if thats the right thing but i feel like its right!

Leslie, i haven't heard of that show. is it any good?

Jess, thanks for the info about the mat. Maybe i will get one. I actually saw the other mat i wanted in a smaller size at costco for an alright price. Ill see what the money situation is like when its time to buy it.

Laura, have fun at feeding clinic... hope it goes well.

Ok its time for some tips for the hospital mammas!! I starting to compile a list for my hospital bag and Elena's bag. Any suggestions? If i have a c section ill be in for at least 4 days so i wanted to bring my laptop. I have the smallest macbook air so i thought it wouldn't be to annoying to take. Will i even have time to use it at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->