ttc after a d&c

Jessica, yes my MIL didn't weigh over a hundred pounds. She was like a tiny bird! And Lorelei looked so much like her when she was born.
I still think she mostly looks like my in-laws. Which is ok since I adore them all :)
Your MIL is so short! I'd feel like a giant beside her too and I am only 5'3". Still annoyed that his family doesn't treat you guys better :(
Not sure I will survive climbing the stairs with a bigger kid *winces*

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/b3ed11e321ed798f154be6c548d4a195_zpsd09b31d6.jpg
Good morning!

Simon is now 26 pounds. ;-)
99 percentile for weight.98 for heighr
His head finally caught up at 91 ;-)
Cooked lots for siMon today.
Butternut squash.
And a giant pot o potato and leek.
And cod.
Pureed some cod on its own
Mixed some with pot and leek.
Its yum.
Lucky Simon thinks so too. ;-)

Hope everyone id well.
Horsey had a girlie saw on fb xxx

Lorelie is beautiful♡♡ she one healthy little girl :) So glad she made out okay with her shots. I dread zoeys shots on friday shes a mess while getting them. Screams and crys. Even as i nurse her after. Btw she is bitting me now! Ouch. Angel i hope pierces holds off on teeth for ur sake for a while.
Jess aww sophia is soo precious growing talking moving all around. ♡ how proud u must be of ur angel.
Laura yum!! Simons so so lucky!! Lots of delicous foods and growing so healthy and strong :) go simon!!♡ if we all lived closer simon and pierce woud have lots of girlfriends to play with!
My zoey is 17lbs 13oz with her cloths and diaper on. Lol ill know friday proper measurements at her wellness visit. I finally heard her say Yea and Ma... its a start and totally took me by surprise! I have to work with her on speech i think. Little girl fights sleep at night in her crib :/ probably bc i hold her for naps. I love watching her sleep though she smiles in her sleep and i love kissing her forehead. Im creating a hard night time though. Idk what to do.
Lisa love love the shoes!! Soo pretty.
Leslie and Amy hi!!♡

Amy thanks! Im really hoping this time away re lands u with a 2014 miracle. Accupuncture i heard great things about. I even went to be induced and 24hrs it worked! So i hope it works with helping u relax (i must say its soo relaxing) & normalizes ur body to help those swimmers fertilize ur egg♡♡ try to relax and not think about the outcome this month. Fxd this journey will start a new chapter soon. Leslie i must say i want same for u♡♡

Hurray for horsey!! Congrats im soo happy for her♡♡

Beautiful Lorelei!! She has BEAUTIFUL almond shaped eyes. She is so cute! Is it my imagination, or are our rainbow babies extra cute?

Jen, Zoey is perfect for weight. I read that breast fed babies tend to be lighter, and Zoey isn't even light she just isn't very heavy, plus she's very active! Shes probably going to be tall and slender. :flower:

Simon is such a big boy Laura! I wonder when their weight gain begins to slow down. I think 26 lbs is off the charts. I think its even off the charts for a 1 year old! Our babies are big. My daughter Natalie was Sophie's weight and height at 1 year.lol. But now she is turning 8 on Saturday and she is 75 lbs but only 4'2''. She is kind of chubby right now.

My older daughter is taller than me now. She is almost 14 and just about 5'8''. She hates being tall and always tries to slouch. I tell her to be proud of her height, but I think many girls go through that stage especially when they are tall.

Hi ladies! I'm preparing for my daughters 8th bday, then after that its time to get ready for my other daughters bday. Shes turning 14 already!!

Bethany ~ Darn! Hate that he had to go on such short notice! Hopefully it's a quick trip! My DH leaves tomorrow for 10 days. What a sweet morning face Lorelie has! Too cute! And that hair!!! Glad she is doing well post shots! Oh and those steps, you'll be fit as a fiddle...what a workout it'd be when #2 debuts himself. (like how I made it a boy ?).

Jen ~ Teeth and biting?!?!! Eek! How sweet are her attempts at talking though! :cloud9: Sorry night time is tough... Just have to figure out what works for you both. :). I had my teeth cleaning today and I thought of you! My hygienist said jobs are scarce and the pay has been stagnant for the past 8 years! Really hope something comes through for you!

Lisa ~ Cute shoes!

Laura ~ No wonder Simon's a big boy, your dinner sounds delicious! Healthy and happy-good job Momma!

Jess ~ Your MIL is tiny! Sophia sounds like she is on track to be tall (5'8" is tall for a woman, right? I don't know national average).

Amy ~ Hope acu went well :hugs:

Leslie ~ :dust:

Jess ~ Birthday, I suppose you can atest to how quickly the time goes by! And DD1, as you know, will love her height later on! 13/14 is an awkward age because the boys are still shorter than the girls!

Yes, it is an akward age Angel. My so called "friends" use to tease me and call me Giraffe. I asked her if she has been getting teased this year and so far she says she hasn't. And my 8 year old is jealous of how tall her older sister is (she's very petite) and says when she grows up she wants to be 7 ft tall! The older daughter has straight hair but she wants it curly, my younger daughter is curly and wants it straight. They are like night and day, I tell ya.

Hi guys. X
Flying visit to catch up. Must go to town for my lil man medicine xxx
Love to all x

Hi ladies! Can't believe its almost the weekend. Is it just me, or is time flying these days? Hope all of you are having a great week. :hugs:

By the way, I made Sophie the broccoli, potato, and cheese puree. She liked it but didn't love it. Good thing is she ate it and she didn't get gassy whatsoever. I figure I'll feed it to her once in a while.

Lisa, you are in your 3rd tri!! Watch the time fly from here on out!!

Leslie and Amy. Have my hopes that you both get surprise bfps asap!

Laura, Angel, Jen, and Bethany, hoping you ladies are having a great week and that your los are happy and healthy!

Natasha? Its been so long since you updated us. I hope everything is ok.

:hugs: to all.

Hi Everyone!
I am so sorry that I have been away for so long! The holidays started and just kind of took over. I'm trying to catch up on everyone's posts but I thought I would just send a quick post off to try and get back into it/caught up :)

Lisa - your preggo pic is beautiful! Are you staying comfortable down in the Oz summer? I spent Christmas 2001 in Australia (Melbourne) and I'll never forget how hot it was!!! Also, Holly would have some 'lazy days' as well. Once, I even went to the hospital to hear her heart beat. You think once you get pregnant then the worries should be over, right?!

As for me, looks like the bleeding I had 19days post D&C was a period. Went to the hospital for a scan and bloodwork and scan came back clear, and bloodwork with hcg down to 0. Whew!

Happy New Year and belated Merry Christmas to everyone!

Jess ~ Sophie's food sounds delicious! And time is flying by!!

Jen II ~ Welcome back!

Laura ~ How long is the drive to town? Have you had to switch to a larger car seat?

:wave: ladies!

Pierce was a bit fussy today, so I didn't push his solids on him. Since he is still 5 months I figured we'll just use this time as an introductory period...I'm not ready to wean him from nursing yet anyway. My parents came in...my Dad asked if the pediatrician was concerned with Pierce's weight. Ummmmm, what?!?! He is breast fed...I can't force my boob on him. :sigh: They haven't been here a day :help:

Hes perfectly healthy Angel. Parents are always going to stick their 2 cents in, my mom does the same ALOT. Yeah Pierce is a big boy but that has a lot to do with genetics. You said dh was a big baby so Pierce probably takes after him. So how long are your parents staying? I did the same with Sophie, because I know that her formula is giving her the most nutrition. Only when she got to 6 months I started giving her 2 to 3 meals a day.

Thank you Jess. My Dad acted concerned, but I'm doing what I was told, "feed on demand." Can't help that he is a pork chop! I think my Dad was just bringing my Mom up, so he leaves tomorrow (she doesn't like to drive, a bit old school). Mom will be here while DH is gone, so 10 days. She wants Pierce to know her, so she takes advantage of my DH's travels. And I'm so glad you did the same w/ Sophia with her feedings...I cannot seem to find a definitive answer for how to make this transition (and I have books)! It's good to know you slowly eased her in and now look how well she tolerates her meals! After 6 months, how much do you feed them at one sitting and do you follow it with a bottle/breast?

I would start off with maybe 1.5 to 2 ounces of food at each feeding or he might want less. But thats ok. It was s slow transition with Sophia. Oh and a good rule of thumb, if Pierce prefers solids over milk, make sure you feed his milk first because if you give him the solids first he might not save room for his milk, and milk is the best nutrition you can give him. This is what I do with Sophie. She would rather eat food than drink milk so I always make sure we get the milk out of the way first. If you notice that Pierce is not too big on solids you might want to feed the solids first and then give him milk. I know parents are trying to help, but sometimes my mom will tell me things as if I don't have common sense. And that can really annoy me.lol.

Welcome back funnee pants. X

Angel pierce is fine.
At feeding clinic dietician said to me tha Simons weight is fine.
She said often babies are a lil chubby until they start moving.
I've seen it in loads of my nieces and nephews.
None of whom are heavy now
God forbid id tgey got sick they hve reserves to cope
Xxx

Before 6 months food is fun. New tastes and learning
Ur totally right not to push.
Listen to pierce.
If he refuses just stop.
It's for a reason usually .
Either not hungry. Sore gums or tummy. Xx
He will naturally come to prefer food in time.
For now offer after nursing is recommended
But after 6 months u can sandwhich it.
Nurse for small bbit. Feed . Then nurse if needed.
Or offer food first.
All only mt opinion mixed with dieticians advice ;-) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"