ttc after a d&c

My god just noticed Simon is 7.5 months.
Arghh scary.
I wanna keep my bubby ;-)
His new name ofor now is gummi bear
His gums are killing him
Still no teeth.

Love to allxxx

I got the same advice Laura, that milk comes first because you never want to replace milk since it is much more nutritional for baby. Some babies who have a very huge appetite for milk can have food first only if it is in no way getting in the way of milk consumption. But first 6 months milk should come first just like you said. Angel in time you will notice what works the best for Pierce.

Laura they grow up so fast don't they. It seems like only yesterday we were ttc and then pregnant. Time flies!!

Morning Ladies~

Leslie, whats the haps??? CD5 for me and I think we are a week apart if memory serves me right so you should be due to O here soon right??? Did you ever get preseed or anything for this cycle? I hope that you catch that eggy hun!!! It would be nice for both of us to celebrate Valentine's day with a bun in the oven! :cloud9:

Angel, Laura, Bethany, Jess, Jen, Tash, Jen II, Deedee, Lisa, and anyone Ive missed... hope everyone and babies and bumps are well. :)

Acu was interesting (wrote about it in my journal). Dont know what to really think...

HI xxx

Jess theu really do grow fast xx

Amy ive never had it. Needles turn me off.
;-)

Love to all xxx

I haven't talked about this much lately, but Natalie has been very mentally unstable due to her bipolar. It has been extremely difficult. She barely sleeps when she is going through a manic episode, she has been in this mental state for the past month or so. Her insurance got switched over thanks to Obamacare and we are now finding out that our children might not be covered for health insurance. And my insurance has gone UP. I knew this was going to happen. We are in limbo here and have been waiting for weeks for an answer as to how much our children will be covered if at all. We can never get through, the website was a complete nightmare to try and get coverage only to find out that I have to pay a crap load of money out of pocket and my children might not even be covered. :nope:

Oh no jess. Hugs xxx
I don't jnow bout ur insurance system but I hope ye get sorted.
Hope ur all covered hon. Xxx
As if u need more bloody stress xxx
Hope Natalie feels bwtter from this episode soon xxx

Thanks Laura! :hugs: Its just a huge mess over here. :nope: . Is healthcare good in Ireland? How is Simon today? Does he still go to physical therapy?

Oh no Jess!! I sure hope the gov't knows what it's doing...so many people are hurt or impacted by the changes (even I have to cap interpreters off at 29 weekly hours to avoid having to offer insurance). I really hope mental health is covered, it is unaffordable otherwise!

Leslie ~ Did you get any OPKs? :dust:

Amy ~ :dust:

Laura ~ I cannot believe Simon is 7.5 mo! Slow down!

:wave: ladies!

oh Jess Im so sorry to hear about Natalie hun. I second what Laura and Angel said...I too hope that they are covered as I think mental health is just as important as physical health...esp for children. <3

Thanks Laura! :hugs: Its just a huge mess over here. :nope: . Is healthcare good in Ireland? How is Simon today? Does he still go to physical therapy?

It is good in lots of ways.
I dont hve hwalth insurance anymore since I'm mot workubg.
But lots of things we canget free as public patient.
We hve a 2 tier system.
If ur willing to wait u can gwt to consultant foe free
But u hve to pay for referral
Hosp as publuc patient u pay max 750 a yr.
There are lots of free stoff.
But lots to pay for too.
Simon is in early intervention for physio. Etc thats all fre
Thank god.
Hope ye r ok honey xxx

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend xoxo

I am going to have to switch Pierce to the big boy car seat...his infant carrier seats are only good up to 22lbs <~~~yikes! That's his approx weight now! #chubbyboy. Have any of you made the switch yet?

Jess oh no! I hope its covered and she gets the help she needs&#9825;

Laura so nice theres free public help for health care and nice hosp only charges 750 per yr. Glad simons covered thou!

Wow big boy seat already! That want fast! Zoeys infant seats the graco snugride 40 so she is good til 40lbs or 36" whichever comes first.

Amy how are u? I hope this cycle is going ok. Idk if i wrote but accupunture is great and relaxing. This is coming from someone afraid of needles. I say try it :)

Leslie hope ur feeling well!

Lisa how are u?

Laura, you said cod and I shuddered lol. Me no like eating fish. I'd rather my meat say baa or moo ;)

Jen, sorry that Zoey is biting you but yay for talking! :)

Jessica, rainbow babies are especially beautiful :)
Lots of birthdays around the corner- I hope they have a blast!
Sorry about the worry over insurance and I hope that it all works out. :hugs:

Angel, sorry your DH is gone too. Trying to be less angry about it but I hate that he is gone more often now that she is here. I told him that it isn't fair to her that she never gets to see her dad. Made him feel like crap I am sure but just wanted to let him know my feelings on all the travel.
Psh! Your dad! Nothing wrong with his weight. Can't over feed a baby. They know when they are hungry and when they aren't.
Do you have your car seat picked? I already know that when we make the switch that I will get a Diono Radian RXT. Probably in plum :)

Funneepants, hi nice to meet you! I'm Bethany :)

Amy, are you going to give this acupuncturist another go or are you thinking of finding an different office? I worry about her saying that you *have* to change your diet for anything to work and that that appointment is conveniently not covered by insurance. Makes me suspicious.

Not much happening here. Husband is still gone so it looks like I have to take the baby with me to my dentist appointment Monday and I may have to go alone to her frenectomy. Both of those piss me off as my husband said he'd watch her for the first and be there for the second. I am so close to packing up my crap and going to stay with family. I am sick and tired of him always gone and me left to try and do everything on my own. She has been much more fussy the past couple of days and I am at my wits end. When she isn't crying then the cat is crying for attention and his cried will wake her and then she is back to crying and I can't catch an effing break because he is NEVER HERE ANYMORE. I'm feeling close to depression again.

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend xoxo

I am going to have to switch Pierce to the big boy car seat...his infant carrier seats are only good up to 22lbs <~~~yikes! That's his approx weight now! #chubbyboy. Have any of you made the switch yet?

i forgot to answer u.
had to switch simon a good while ago.
still rear facing for now in bigger seat but he is reapidly outgrowing it again , doh.
he is in mostly 2-3 yr old clothes now at 7.5 months :)
our big healthy boys :)
wouldnt have um any other way,
they are gonna be macho men :) xxx

jen he is covered for lots of things but not for docs and stuff.
but we r lucky main things are covered , xxx

i cant believe zoey is standing.
she is doin that soo early, good girl zoey :)
all my nieces and nephews (40) did that much later,
she is a little live wire :)

aw bethany xx hugs xx
things will get better i promise, things just get easier.
for me it was the last 2 months r so. things seemed to click and get a lot easier xx
ive been tempted to kcik Oh out form lack of help but im gla di didnt.
everything is settled so much more now .
it will for u too, xxx
u r really strong and love her soo much u will both be great again soon.
but u r soo right to let ur feelings be known.
why dont u head to family for 2 weeks or so for a break and catch up.
sounds like u could do with it xxx
i wish i could come there or u could come here.
id make u meat :) hee hee,
and feed u full of irish chocolate :) xxxx

Bethany ~ I feel your pain doll! Being a single Mom is not easy <~what we are when they leave.

Shoot...brb.

I'm going to the spa tomoro.
First half day ony own in 7.5 months.
Looking forward to a rest but nervous to leave him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->